King Of The Hill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Okay, LT, and the Spectre have gather their powers together to gather a few selected character from both Universe for a King Of The Hill Title. The rules is that there is no ganging up on one character(10). BTW some of the people get pairs to mix it up.

So this is the list
Thor(Classic)
Sentry
WWH
Cyclops(with, Jean Grey, Wolverine, and Batman)(No Pheonix)
Juggernaunt
Spiderman(with venom, and carnage)
Superman
Brianiac
WW(with Colossus)

Enyalus
Diana w/ Colossus.

The Great Galen
Supes

Wei Phoenix
Boomhauer solos.

On topic: What can WW really do to hurt Cain? I'm thinking nothing.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
On topic: What can WW really do to hurt Cain? I'm thinking nothing.

She's still got the lasso that can stop him. And her + Colossus would be enough to take Supes, IMO.

Harbinger
Thor

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Enyalus
She's still got the lasso that can stop him. And her + Colossus would be enough to take Supes, IMO.

Colossus is a non factor to Superman and I doubt that her lasso is going to stop Cain's FF.

Enyalus
Colossus is a non factor to Superman and I doubt that her lasso is going to stop Cain's FF.

Only Classic Juggernaut has a forcefield.

Wei Phoenix
Only Classic Juggernaut has a forcefield.

And Cain has been restored to his classic powers. There is no difference between current and classic Cain.

Enyalus
And Cain has been restored to his classic powers. There is no difference between current and classic Cain.

Has he displayed the ability yet?

Galan007
Has he displayed the ability yet? I don't believe Cain's actually used a FF since the late 80's - early 90's.

Wei Phoenix
Well seeing as he only had one fight where he didn't even need it I would say no but that doesn't mean he doesn't have it.

Cyttorak's power doesn't change, every Juggernaut gets the same powers and abilities. He was depowered before when he shared it with Black Tom and got his FF back when he took his power back. If some random Joe was to get the gem of Cyttorak then he'll be the exact same as Cain Marko himself in terms of powers.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't believe Cain's actually used a FF since the late 80's - early 90's.

That is true but just because he hasn't used it, doesn't mean that he can't.

Galan007
That is true but just because he hasn't used it, doesn't mean that he can't. Absolutely. However, I was only commenting on Juggernaut's on panel application of a FF (which I don't believe has happened since '91.)

Wei Phoenix
Absolutely. However, I was only commenting on Juggernaut's on panel application of a FF (which I don't believe has happened since '91.)

On a side note, I've always found his FF, and HF to be extremely redundant. It's something I would use in his case just when I want to be a douchebag to a hero.

"Oh you can't hurt me but I'm going to make it even harder on you and put up this FF."

I kind of hated the fact that they gave him a HF which seemed very retarded for someone with impenetrable skin, well I felt that way until I saw the Shatterstar and D'Spayre fights.

Galan007
Meh, Juggy's also fired omni-directional energy blasts, and displayed sorcery on par with extremely powerful magical beings - yet those are abilities we will more than likely never see again.

Wei Phoenix
Meh, Juggy's also fired omni-directional energy blasts, and displayed sorcery on par with extremely powerful magical beings - yet those are abilities we will more than likely never see again.

Yeah I remember those, that one with the crappy art style and made him look malnourished. He was fighting some mystical being whom I forgot. Also the time he rechanneled Storm's lightning and shot it back at her.

Mindset
Meh, Juggy's also fired omni-directional energy blasts, and displayed sorcery on par with extremely powerful magical beings - yet those are abilities we will more than likely never see again. Didn't he only use those like once though?

Galan007
He was fighting some mystical being whom I forgot. T'was a being called Nightmare, iirc.

Originally posted by Mindset
Didn't he only use those like once though? Yeah.

Knowsbleed33
He lost his ability to cast spells when he gave them up in exchange for passage out of Oblivion.

Enyalus
Gotta love Cyttorak's power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.