Pitt vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BUSTER1
Both are seemingly unstoppable power house. Who would take the win??

Enyalus
DD.

golem370
Good fight

Knowsbleed33
Depends on the DD.

iceman24567
Almost all incarnations win some stomp. I still can't believe he got stomped out by a bunch of kryptonians I thought he would go threw them like fodder.

Stoic
I tend to agree, DOS, and Rex lose, but HP, and Gog Wars, win.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Almost all incarnations win some stomp. I still can't believe he got stomped out by a bunch of kryptonians I thought he would go threw them like fodder.

Massive shittiness since the Luthor/Darkseid experiments. sad

Knowsbleed33

Uhh wasn't it like 10 or so Superman level kryptonians? That's far from jobbing.

kidthor
DD dominates

iceman24567
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Uhh wasn't it like 10 or so Superman level kryptonians? That's far from jobbing. Thats still jobbing to a degree no way they could possible be Superman level the lack they skill, experience and basic knowledge to be Superman level Doomsday should not have gone down like that.

Mighty Saxon
DD

Knowsbleed33
Thats still jobbing to a degree no way they could possible be Superman level the lack they skill, experience and basic knowledge to be Superman level Doomsday should not have gone down like that.

I don't see it. He was just simply over-powered.

occultdestroyer
Brad Pitt loses

Bada's Palin
Unless this is Mickey from Snatch, it's over ;D

iceman24567
Yeah Mickey took a beating the one shot George he would pwn any version of Doomsday.

Mrblonde
If it's DOS Doomsday Pitt wins any other version DD wins

Stoic
Originally posted by Mrblonde
If it's DOS Doomsday Pitt wins any other version DD wins

DOS DD would lose, and so would DD Rex.

complexbrother
DD like 5 3/4 to Pitt's 4 1/4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.