Insane Genis Vell vs Kindom Gog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Who wins?

The Great Galen
Hmm good match, 7/5 for kindom gog Im thinking.

Enyalus
I'd give Genis the advantage 1 v 1, but I'm pretty sure Gog would be pulling various versions of himself out of the timestream and thus...he'd stomp.

xJLxKing
Is this the one with the powerful staff?? If so, he will have millions of himself to kill Genis

Philosophía
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Is this the one with the powerful staff?? If so, he will have millions of himself to kill Genis

Lulz.

Mrblonde
Genis Cosmic Awareness FTW

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mrblonde
Genis Cosmic Awareness FTW

True. He can control temporal rifts and chronal energy...

iceman24567
Gog wins.

kgkg
someone explain this

Red Hulk
Originally posted by kgkg
someone explain this He can't find a mirror apparently.

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
someone explain this

That's as Photon. And that's how cosmic awareness works. Everything is shown. All branches and potentialities. Which ones pan out, though, aren't very clear. Especially for the one with the awareness. For instance, when Genis conjured up his past selves - the drunkard and the superhero while he was insane, he couldn't see what would come after his 'insane' period.

vlaaad12345
A direct blast from gogs staff would probably wreck genis.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345

No. His staff is what? Red solar radiation to the power of 12 suns.

Guess what Genis controls? And his nega-bands have already been shown to easily absorb the collective energy of five star systems. He's also killed the entire Shi'ar, Skrull, and Kree armadas simply by manipulating the electrical synopses in their brains - at once, just by thinking. And prior to that, he took fire from the Shi'ar, Skrull, and Kree fleets collectively and survived without a scratch on him.

The Great Galen

it would probably...or srry it would destroy him.

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Great Galen
it would probably...or srry it would destroy him.

No. Shooting any kind of energy at Genis is a very, very bad idea.

The Great Galen
Nah, Gog was on a different level. The power he was wielding would affect even abstract level Gods, good fight though.

Enyalus
Nah, Gog was on a different level. The power he was wielding would affect even abstract level Gods, good fight though.

Yeah, and Genis kills those. Besides Mxy, who isn't really a 'god', what abstracts are you talking about?

Genis-vell is made of photonic energy. He controls it. In its entirety. Shooting energy blasts at him is just stupid, and amounts to absolutely nothing.

Knowsbleed33
Is this the Genis who played a part in destroying the Universe?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Is this the Genis who played a part in destroying the Universe?

That was Genis while he was insane, yeah. He and Entropy bound Eternity, then Genis crushed Eternity. Later on, Genis kills Entropy - setting off a Big Bang and recreating everything (though, with a few timeline problems).

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Enyalus
That was Genis while he was insane, yeah. He and Entropy bound Eternity, then Genis crushed Eternity. Later on, Genis kills Entropy - setting off a Big Bang and recreating everything (though, with a few timeline problems).

Actually Entropy did it himself. He felt the desire to create so he set off the big bang again and turned himself into Eternity.

The Great Galen
Don't really see why genis wouldn't just be blasted into bits by a blast from gog.

Red Hulk
Don't really see why genis wouldn't just be blasted into bits by a blast from gog. Because Superman was able to take blasts from him?

And it's already been said what Genis controls... energy.

Enyalus
Actually Entropy did it himself. He felt the desire to create so he set off the big bang again and turned himself into Eternity.

Nope. Entropy was bored and wanted a new concept. Didn't have the required energy in order to change abstractual concepts, though. Then, without warning, Genis shoots and kills him, thus starting the Big Bang and accidentally becoming Eternity...ending with Eternity saying he is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning of his end and vice versa, promptly being told by Genis to shut the hell up, they got the idea.

Don't really see why genis wouldn't just be blasted into bits by a blast from gog.

Because you don't understand the concept of Genis controlling energy, and a blast from Gog's staff being...energy. And solar energy to boot. Starlight (solar radiation) actually powers up all Mar-vells. If anything, he'd become stronger.

Knowsbleed33
Nope. Entropy was bored and wanted a new concept. Didn't have the required energy in order to change abstractual concepts, though. Then, without warning, Genis shoots and kills him, thus starting the Big Bang and accidentally becoming Eternity...ending with Eternity saying he is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning of his end and vice versa, promptly being told by Genis to shut the hell up, they got the idea.

Never once does any of that happen. 1 panel you see Genis point a gun at Entropy then next you see BANG! Then Epiphany and Genis mention that Entropy became Eternity, nothing about it accidentally happening.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Because Superman was able to take blasts from him?

Thats nice gog can control energy as well,and superman never survived a shot meant to kill him gogs first blast was to burn the symbol into his chest,the second was blocked by nabu alan scott and jades powers combined,genis isn't going to deal with a staff powered by the source the guardians energy shazam and zeus combined,when gog wanted someone owned it happened,he one shoted older more powerful supermen he one shoted myx no reason he couldn't kill genis.

Enyalus
Never once does any of that happen. 1 panel you see Genis point a gun at Entropy then next you see BANG! Then Epiphany and Genis mention that Entropy became Eternity, nothing about it accidentally happening.

Everything happened exactly how I said it happened except for the 'accidentally' part. I misspoke. I meant that they were surprised by it. It didn't seem like any of them were expecting Entropy to become his father.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_CaptainMarvelI061.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_CaptainMarvel062.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_CaptainMarvel063.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_CaptainMarvel064.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_CaptainMarvel065.jpg

Knowsbleed33
Uhh really? They said it was him immediately after. It seems they knew exactly what was going to happen.

The Great Galen
Because Superman was able to take blasts from him?

So Glads took shots from a FP tyrant but does that demean tyran in anyway, gogs energy is on a different level...dont know what so hard to understand about that.

Enyalus
Uhh really? They said it was him immediately after. It seems they knew exactly what was going to happen.

Saying something after it happens isn't the same as knowing it will happen. Entropy isn't even sure how to go about creating something. Clearly he didn't know.

Red Hulk
Thats nice gog can control energy as well,and superman never survived a shot meant to kill him gogs first blast was to burn the symbol into his chest,the second was blocked by nabu alan scott and jades powers combined,genis isn't going to deal with a staff powered by the source the guardians energy shazam and zeus combined,when gog wanted someone owned it happened,he one shoted older more powerful supermen he one shoted myx no reason he couldn't kill genis. Originally posted by Red Hulk

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/KCS/Kingdom0107.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/KCS/Kingdom0108.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/KCS/Kingdom0125.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/KCS/Kingdom0126.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/KCS/Kingdom0127.jpg

So Glads took shots from a FP tyrant but does that demean tyran in anyway, gogs energy is on a different level...dont know what so hard to understand about that. Tyrant has other feats though better than that. Gog has statements of power, and him going through a what... alternate Mxy?
Also, Tyrant isn't said to be on abstract level. no expression

Enyalus
Tyrant has other feats though better than that. Gog has statements of power, and him going through a what... alternate Mxy?

Alternate-universe Mxy...hm, I'd never thought of that.

vlaaad12345
Tyrant has other feats though better than that. Gog has statements of power, and him going through a what... alternate Mxy?
Also, Tyrant isn't said to be on abstract level. no expression
Had to go through myx,never tried to kill him in the first one,that second scan superman isn't even in that part,and the other one was him still not trying to kill him,again everytime he wanted to kill a superman or anyone else they died I mean jesus he disentegrated the astro harness along with tons of other cosmic items....I don't think ive ever seen someone trash the astro harness like that,myx is myx he exists in a higher plane of existence...the only alternate myx I know of is the anti-matter one.

Red Hulk
Had to go through myx,never tried to kill him in the first one,that second scan superman isn't even in that part,and the other one was him still not trying to kill him,again everytime he wanted to kill a superman or anyone else they died I mean jesus he disentegrated the astro harness along with tons of other cosmic items....I don't think ive ever seen someone trash the astro harness like that,myx is myx he exists in a higher plane of existence...the only alternate myx I know of is the anti-matter one. If it had enough power to go through Mxy, and still had the accuracy to hit Superman... I'm betting it was aimed to kill...

Him not trying to kill him? So, getting off two cheapshots in two different battles were just him saying hi? And him going through different timelines to kill Supermen...

No they didn't. He didn't kill two Supermen, and saying him killing Superman isn't really much... considering he has their weakness channeled through his staff.

Alternate reality?

So, either Mxy isn't very durable, or Superman is very. I mean, the blast went straight through him and hit Superman before anyone knew what happened. It didn't seem to suffer too much resistance.
As well as Superman suffering a similar cheapshot.

If there's an alternate Mxy, then I wonder if there can be more... especially since that Mxy didn't seem too impressive.

vlaaad12345
Myxs body obviously took most of the force,we have seen him one shot a superman before stop being dim,yes the first shot was def not meant to kill him hence him asking questions ect,the second shot was to burn the mark onto superman...it wasn't until he fired the last time that he had any killing intent in it...and it was alan scott jade and nabus powers combined that stopped it..he obviously didn't go all out or anything superman isn't strong enough to warrant that,when he got pissed later he destroys a ton of cosmic artifacts including green lantern rings,that one rod that starman uses,the astro harness which can control the freaking astro force energies.

Enyalus
This all really amounts to nothing. Gog's staff is not doing anything to Genis. He controls energy. That's his thing. Especially photonic (and stellar) energy. Which evidently is what Gog's staff is - the power of a dozen red suns.

King Kandy
Saying that Genis "killed" Entropy is a gross overstatement. Genis created an "energy discharge" by shooting Entropy, that allowed Entropy to recreate the universe (he had the power to do it, but not the inspiration.) That did the trick. But that's it. It's not like Entropy was destroyed or anything.

The Great Galen
Neither would that mean he could take KC gog, one good blast is all gog needs.

Enyalus
Originally posted by King Kandy
Saying that Genis "killed" Entropy is a gross overstatement. Genis created an "energy discharge" by shooting Entropy, that allowed Entropy to recreate the universe (he had the power to do it, but not the inspiration.) That did the trick. But that's it. It's not like Entropy was destroyed or anything.

They had already killed Eternity. There literally was no universe and nothing except for Entropy itself. He killed Entropy (the end), to create the beginning. It's all evident from the scans.

Red Hulk
Myxs body obviously took most of the force,we have seen him one shot a superman before stop being dim,yes the first shot was def not meant to kill him hence him asking questions ect,the second shot was to burn the mark onto superman...it wasn't until he fired the last time that he had any killing intent in it...and it was alan scott jade and nabus powers combined that stopped it..he obviously didn't go all out or anything superman isn't strong enough to warrant that,when he got pissed later he destroys a ton of cosmic artifacts including green lantern rings,that one rod that starman uses,the astro harness which can control the freaking astro force energies. How could it have taken most of the force when it went through him like paper?

We saw him one shot a Superman with what seemed like an all out attack with red sun.

He was asking questions to the Superman he flayed all his skin off of too.

How durable is the Astro Harness since you're making a big deal out of it? Correction... How durable is the alternate reality Astro Harness?
Probably not very, since the pissed off attack he threw ended with everybody getting up afterwards...
Another angry attack had him not one-shotting any of the three WW's he hit.

King Kandy
They had already killed Eternity. There literally was no universe and nothing except for Entropy itself. He killed Entropy (the end), to create the beginning. It's all evident from the scans.
What sort of ridiculous logic is that? Killing one of the two doesn't create the other, Eternity and Entropy had coexisted originally. Killing Eternity didn't create Entropy, so where this idea of killing Entropy being the thing that created Eternity came from is beyond me. The scans are clear as daylight: Genis' gun provided energy that was the necessary inspiration for Entropy to recreate himself and the universe.

Enyalus
What sort of ridiculous logic is that? Killing one of the two doesn't create the other, Eternity and Entropy had coexisted originally. Killing Eternity didn't create Entropy, so where this idea of killing Entropy being the thing that created Eternity came from is beyond me. The scans are clear as daylight: Genis' gun provided energy that was the necessary inspiration for Entropy to recreate himself and the universe.

I never said killing one of the two created the other. Clearly, Eternity died and Entropy wasn't created...since he already existed.

Entropy died. Entropy then became Eternity. Eternity was born from his death. If you can find Entropy later on in that arc, be my guest. But you won't - because he's not there. And Eternity says it himself, "my own beginning. My own end."

iceman24567
Gog wins

King Kandy
I never said killing one of the two created the other. Clearly, Eternity died and Entropy wasn't created...since he already existed.

Entropy died. Entropy then became Eternity. Eternity was born from his death. If you can find Entropy later on in that arc, be my guest. But you won't - because he's not there. And Eternity says it himself, "my own beginning. My own end."
If I can find Entropy later in that arc... hell, I can't even find ETERNITY later in that arc, because the character never appeared again. Entropy never even died, he just changed into Eternity. Where in the scans did it say he died?

Enyalus
If I can find Entropy later in that arc... hell, I can't even find ETERNITY later in that arc, because the character never appeared again. Entropy never even died, he just changed into Eternity. Where in the scans did it say he died?

Entropy is standing right there. Genis shoots him. Entropy is gone. Eternity - who was dead - is back again. Entropy died and became Eternity. It's very simple.

Edit: If you want to go and say "Entropy changed into Eternity" that's fine...'cause that is, afterall, what happened. But how did that come to pass? Genis shot him.

Mindset
Uhh really? They said it was him immediately after. It seems they knew exactly what was going to happen. No, they didn't know what was going to happen.

Of course they knew what happened after they saw Entropy as Eternity.

King Kandy
Entropy is standing right there. Genis shoots him. Entropy is gone. Eternity - who was dead - is back again. Entropy died and became Eternity. It's very simple.

Edit: If you want to go and say "Entropy changed into Eternity" that's fine...'cause that is, afterall, what happened. But how did that come to pass? Genis shot him.
Genis shot Entropy, and Entropy changed into Eternity. That's what happened. You were using "he killed Entropy" as a feat, as if Genis could just whip out his gun and one-shot abstracts any time he felt like it.

Mindset
ill one shot you

Enyalus
You were using "he killed Entropy" as a feat, as if Genis could just whip out his gun and one-shot abstracts any time he felt like it.

That's what he did...And he also crushes Eternity before that. Literally. Not to mention one shotting a skyfatherish level storm giant and wiping out three armadas by thinking it.

Plus having control over chronal energy and the ability to generate, heal, and manipulate temporal rifts, and time travel at will.

Genis should beat Gog.

Galan007
And he also crushes Eternity before that. Literally. That was not the 'real' Eternity. Genis was simply recalling to the others what he/Entropy had done to Eternity, so he made an Eternity 'hologram' in his palm. It was that which he 'crushed'.

The actual battle with Eternity took place off panel.

---

Anyhow, Gog ftw. I have never seen anything from Genis which would lead me to believe he'd win here.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
That was not the 'real' Eternity. Genis was simply recalling to the others what he/Entropy had done to Eternity, so he made an Eternity 'hologram' in his palm. It was that which he 'crushed'.

The actual battle with Eternity took place off panel.

This much I know. But he states, and demonstrates (on the hologram) that he 'crushed' Eternity. And Epiphany, Entropy, and Rick - who were all there and present to witness, don't correct him. So, that's probably how it happened.

The Great Galen
So then how does genis beat gog again?

Enyalus
So then how does genis beat gog again?

What does Gog have? A staff that shoots solar energy. And time manipulation abilities.

Guess what? Genis can control chronal energy and temporal rifts as well as time travel. So that advantage is nullified. He can also absorb all types of energy, but especially photonic/ambient (solar) energy. Not to mention that solar energy actually empowers him. So, that advantage is also nullified.

Genis has superspeed, superstrength (enough to match Maestro Hulk and snap Burstarr's neck), durability high enough to shrug off a Mjolnir throw from King Thor without any damage as well as be hit with fire from the Kree, Skrull, and Shi'ar fleets at the same time without having a scratch put on him. He's also got omniversal level telepathy and mind rape options, as well as the ability to pull various versions of others (Gog) out of the timestream to have people confront themselves. Power enough to oneshot the original Storm Giants and abstractual entities...

The question you should ask yourself is how goes Gog win? And the answer you're looking for would be - he doesn't.

cloud102
Gog wins.

Mindset
Gog wins a quick death.

cloud102
Hahahahah!

Mindset
I agree, Genis beating him to death IS funny. smile

cloud102
You're a funny guy, Mindset. Funny. smile

Mindset
smile

vlaaad12345
What does Gog have? A staff that shoots solar energy. And time manipulation abilities.

Guess what? Genis can control chronal energy and temporal rifts as well as time travel. So that advantage is nullified. He can also absorb all types of energy, but especially photonic/ambient (solar) energy. Not to mention that solar energy actually empowers him. So, that advantage is also nullified.

Genis has superspeed, superstrength (enough to match Maestro Hulk and snap Burstarr's neck), durability high enough to shrug off a Mjolnir throw from King Thor without any damage as well as be hit with fire from the Kree, Skrull, and Shi'ar fleets at the same time without having a scratch put on him. He's also got omniversal level telepathy and mind rape options, as well as the ability to pull various versions of others (Gog) out of the timestream to have people confront themselves. Power enough to oneshot the original Storm Giants and abstractual entities...

The question you should ask yourself is how goes Gog win? And the answer you're looking for would be - he doesn't.
His staff has the sources energy,guardians of the universe energy,and shazam and zeus magical energy,he also has absorbed various energy to amp himself,he is physically far beyond a older stronger superman,has blasted myx,I don't see genis surviving a blast from that staff.

iceman24567
Yeah Gog wins he also absorbs all kinds of energy and his staff isn't just solar powered it has magical/cosmic properties. I see them slugging it out blast won't work so h2h is like the only option.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah Gog wins he also absorbs all kinds of energy and his staff isn't just solar powered it has magical/cosmic properties.

It straight up says that it is powered by a dozen red suns. But besides that, doesn't matter - Genis can control and manipulate all energy types.

I see them slugging it out blast won't work so h2h is like the only option.

Or telepathy. Or BFR. Or him tearing space and time itself apart. Or a great many other options. But as already said, he's - at the very least - Maestro Hulk's equal physically. With superspeed. And military trained. So I'm sure H2H would also be fine with him.

vlaaad12345
And it straight up says its powered by the source,the guardians energy,and magical energy as well,thats nice gog can manipulate energy as well,genis has never manipulated energy on the level of something with the guardians the sources zeus and shazams magical powers and a dozen red suns all in one weapon,gog can travel through time and hypertime bfr won't work,gog is faster then the flash he can otuspeed people stepping inbetween nanoseconds...and no hand to hand would not be fine he has ripped apart with no effort metal stronger then a older supermans skin.

Enyalus
Ugh. Gog is not faster than the Flash.

vlaaad12345
Ugh yeah he was,he easily tagged him,he can easily keep up with someone stepping between nanoseconds...you know a nanosecond is the time it takes light to travel one foot.

cloud102
Kingdom Come Flash was literaly everywhere at once, yet that didn't stop Gog from taking him down.

Harbinger
Wasn't Gog able to tag Flash by sensing the vibration of molecules in the air as KC Flash moved? Pretty sure Genis wouldn't be fast enough to dodge shots from Gog's uber staff.

The Great Galen
KC Flash was insane, yet gog managed to keep pace with him...pretty fast guy for sure.

Mindset
Kingdom Come and Kingdom are the same universe?

iceman24567
Telepathy or Bfr? Ok whatever he was extremely fast I don't see Genis beating as easily as you say let's agree to dissagree and his staff is powered by alot more than red suns.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Harbinger
Wasn't Gog able to tag Flash by sensing the vibration of molecules in the air as KC Flash moved? Pretty sure Genis wouldn't be fast enough to dodge shots from Gog's uber staff.

One: That wasn't KC Flash. That was Flash from another time.

Two: Genis can teleport by folding the dimensional boundaries and stepping inbetween them. He can also fold space. He can literally appear out of thin air. And has done so, several times, during his insane run alone.

vlaaad12345
And that would do absolutely nothing.

iceman24567
Gog traveled threw hypertime like he was Pc Superman no expression

Enyalus
Gog traveled threw hypertime like he was Pc Superman no expression

Congrats to him?

iceman24567
Yeah just as pointless as Genis folding blankets to teleport.....

Galan007
This much I know. But he states, and demonstrates (on the hologram) that he 'crushed' Eternity. And Epiphany, Entropy, and Rick - who were all there and present to witness, don't correct him. So, that's probably how it happened. Genis himself gave Entropy credit in helping destroy Eternity..

"While Entropy and I were busy ending everything":

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1021690_cm1.jpg

It straight up says that it is powered by a dozen red suns. But besides that, doesn't matter - Genis can control and manipulate all energy types. It does say that. However, it also says Gog's staff housed..

"The emerald Energy of the Guardians of the Universe"
"The Cosmic power of the Source"
"The magical might of Zeus and Shazam combined":

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/th_gog_powers9.jpg

Ugh. Gog is not faster than the Flash. Really?:

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/th_gog_powers2.jpg

Mindset

Really?:

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/th_gog_powers2.jpg That didn't show he was faster than Flash.

Unless DD swatting a bullet with his club proves he's faster than the bullet.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
That didn't show he was faster than Flash.

Unless DD swatting a bullet with his club proves he's faster than the bullet. It shows that speed is all but moot against him.

Simply put, Genis won't be 'outspeeding' him. smile

Mindset
What do you mean by outspeed him? If you mean Genis wont be faster than him, then you have yet to prove that, if you mean Gog while maybe not as fast as him can still keep track of him, then ok.

Also Genis may be able to use a method of travel that doesn't allow for Gog to predict his movement.

Galan007
What do you mean by outspeed him? If you mean Genis wont be faster than him, then you have yet to prove that, if you mean Gog while maybe not as fast as him can still keep track of him, then ok. That's why I said that speed will be a moot point on Genis' behalf, because it won't give him an edge.

Hell, even when Rip stepped in between nanoseconds, Gog was still able to track, and disable him.

Mindset
That's why I said that speed will be a moot point on Genis' behalf, because it won't give him an edge.

Hell, even when Rip stepped in between nanoseconds, Gog was still able to track, and disable him. Well people were saying Gog was faster than Flash so Genis didn't have a chance in hth.

So far I've seen a scan of him predicting were Flash would be and blasting him, not sure how that would translate in a hth fight.

Galan007
Well people were saying Gog was faster than Flash so Genis didn't have a chance in hth.

So far I've seen a scan of him predicting were Flash would be and blasting him, not sure how that would translate in a hth fight. Apparently, tagging Flash isn't enough for people these days, meh..

There's also this, though:
Hell, even when Rip stepped in between nanoseconds, Gog was still able to track, and disable him.

Mindset
Tagging Flash with an energy blast because you know where he will be isn't that mind boggling.

No, I didn't miss it, it just seems similar to the Flash incident.

Scan?

Galan007
Tagging Flash with an energy blast because you know where he will be isn't that mind boggling.lol. So Gog tagging Genis because he knows where he'll be shouldn't be much of a shocker then, eh? stick out tongue

No, I didn't miss it, it just seems similar to the Flash incident. It's not... Watch Rip:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1021711_gog1.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1021712_gog2.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1021713_gog3.jpg

Keep in mind, Gog was tracking Rip while he was 'distracted' fighting all the other heroes.

Speed would lend no hand to Genis here, imo.

Mindset
thumb up

I'd have to agree.

Enyalus
Genis himself gave Entropy credit in helping destroy Eternity..

"While Entropy and I were busy ending everything":

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1021690_cm1.jpg

I've never known you to be the type to shade anything. It states, specifically, "If he had, do you think Entropy and I could have bound him so easily? Or at all? And right before I crushed him."

He gives Entropy credit for helping bind Eternity. It was Genis who killed him.

It does say that. However, it also says Gog's staff housed..

"The emerald Energy of the Guardians of the Universe"
"The Cosmic power of the Source"
"The magical might of Zeus and Shazam combined":

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/th_gog_powers9.jpg

Energy is energy, to be manipulated or shunted off into another dimension or temporal rift at Genis' leisure. Gog's staff won't help him in this fight.

Really?:

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/th_gog_powers2.jpg

Yeah - it's explained on panel. He saw the electrons excite in the air just before Flash got there. That does not equal him being faster than Flash.

Nor do I think that Genis is faster than Flash or any other such ridiculousness. But him being able to teleport anywhere would spot him an advantage. There's no "exciting electrons" involved to track, etc. He's folding space itself. Like what the Godstalker (celestial) does to transport. He can also make light-generated duplicates of himself, so that Gog won't know who to hit with his staff.

But like I said, the staff won't be a factor at all. And BFR is very, very possible.

vlaaad12345
BFR is impossible gog had control over time and hypertime there is no place you can put him where he won't come back,hes faster then people stepping between nanoseconds and supermen,LOL at genis just manipulating all that energy combined stop it with the no limits fallacy I suppose the IG energy would just get shunted too huh?they both manipulate energy,genis is not immune to being blasted,he can't win in hand to hand.

Enyalus
BFR is impossible gog had control over time and hypertime there is no place you can put him where he won't come back,hes faster then people stepping between nanoseconds and supermen,LOL at genis just manipulating all that energy combined stop it with the no limits fallacy I suppose the IG energy would just get shunted too huh?they both manipulate energy,genis is not immune to being blasted,he can't win in hand to hand.

No limits fallacy my ass. I suggest you read something with Insane Genis in it before commenting.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_CMarvel21-04.jpg
"Each of us, in our own ways, had power that was nigh infinite. Together...infinity is a mere stepping stone to a greater purpose."

The Great Galen
man ur the only one still arguing for him lol.

vlaaad12345
No limits fallacy my ass. I suggest you read something with Insane Genis in it before commenting.

"Each of us, in our own ways, had power that was nigh infinite. Together...infinity is a mere stepping stone to a greater purpose."
Thats nice,the source is beyond infinite,guess what gogs staff channels?that the guardians energy and 2 skyfathers magical energies combined,again show genis actually standing up to that kind of energy output and just being unharmed or shunting it away with ease.

Enyalus
Thats nice,the source is beyond infinite,guess what gogs staff channels?that the guardians energy and 2 skyfathers magical energies combined,again show genis actually standing up to that kind of energy output and just being unharmed or shunting it away with ease.

Don't give me bullshit about Gog's staff channeling an infinite amount of power. Otherwise it'd one-hit everyone. Abstracts included. Just because it is powered by the Source does not mean it gets to use all of the Source's power.

iceman24567
How can you bfr somebody that can enter hypertime effortlessly? Gog easily withstood attacks from Nabu, Zatanna, Alan Scott and Rip Hunter stepping inbetweent nano seconds why don't you read the bloody arch again no expression

The Great Galen
Gog wins...man how man times does that need to be said.

Enyalus
How can you bfr somebody that can enter hypertime effortlessly? Gog easily withstood attacks from Nabu, Zatanna, Alan Scott and Rip Hunter stepping inbetweent nano seconds why don't you read the bloody arch again no expression

The Kingdom Gog traveled through time, in that same universe. He used Hypertime to do that...yes?

What bearing at all does that have to do with Genis BFRing him to a completely different dimension or universe? Such as, I dunno...the Microverse? Or to the end of time for that matter, where Entropy would eat his ass.

vlaaad12345
Hypertime is all time all universes,and the staff did one shot abstract levels aka myx,again when did genis take an attack of that magnitude and was not harmed or just effortlessly shunted it away?the staff had no problem destroying the astro harness you know the thing that channels the wrath of the source you know a power that has reversed universal ending energies.

Enyalus
Hypertime is all time all universes,and the staff did one shot abstract levels aka myx,again when did genis take an attack of that magnitude and was not harmed or just effortlessly shunted it away?

You're dancing again. Saying things and telling me nothing. He used hypertime to travel through one universe. He can't simply use it to get back to the universe they are fighting in if Genis BFRs him.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_CM15p12.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_CM15p13.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_CM15p14.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_CM15p15.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_CM15p16.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_CM15p17.jpg

Taking the combined force of the Kree, Skrull and Shi'ar fleets without any injuries whatsoever. And joking about it afterward. There's also scans in the Genis-Vell respect thread when, as Photon fighting Sentry, narration panels state that he can shunt energy anywhere. That's Photon though, so I'm not using it as evidence. Nevertheless, it's very possible he could simply open up a temporal rift or a dimensional rift or fold space around the blast to shunt it somewhere else. There are plenty of showing with him doing just that.

vlaaad12345
The combined force of the kree skrull and shiar amplified 10x over is complete shit compared to a guys who staff contains a dozen red suns,energy from the source,the guardians and 2 skyfathers magical energies combined,hypertime manipulation allows for manipulation OF ANY TIME PERIOD EVER IF IT EXISTS THERE IS NO REASON HE CAN'T COME BACK.

Enyalus
The combined force of the kree skrull and shiar amplified 10x over is complete shit compared to a guys who staff contains a dozen red suns,energy from the source,the guardians and 2 skyfathers magical energies combined

Lol. What the **** do you want me to show you, then? Him getting hit by three different Galactuses? What would shut you up? He took it effortlessly. And if he doesn't want to, he's not getting hit. Simple as that. The staff has no bearing on this fight.

hypertime manipulation allows for manipulation OF ANY TIME PERIOD EVER IF IT EXISTS THERE IS NO REASON HE CAN'T COME BACK.

roll eyes (sarcastic) So if I'm on Earth-22 and I've just been BFR'd to New Earth, hypertime is going to allow me to cross universes and be back in E-22? Think about that for a second...

vlaaad12345
Hypertime connects all universes/timelines so yes if you have the kind of control gog had over it you can do that...how is the staff irrelevent when again it has more power then anything genis took thats right its not,genis can't win in hand to hand and its very questionable if he could win in an energy battle the staff was a beast of a weapon why you continually try to ignore that is beyond me.

Enyalus
Hypertime connects all universes/timelines so yes if you have the kind of control gog had over it you can do that...how is the staff irrelevent when again it has more power then anything genis took thats right its not,genis can't win in hand to hand and its very questionable if he could win in an energy battle the staff was a beast of a weapon why you continually try to ignore that is beyond me.

The staff is irrelevant because:

1) Genis can manipulate all types of energy.
2) Genis can absorb all types of energy (in the CM run he absorbs the power of five star systems. That's not its limit, but that's all he needed to.)
3) Genis can shunt energy anywhere.
4) Genis can open temporal rifts and have Gog be hit by his own blast.
5) Genis can fold space around him and teleport out of the way.
6) Genis can phase himself through objects.
7) Genis can create light-generated duplicates of himself. Like so:
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_CM16p20.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_CM16p21.jpg
(Since I kept mentioning it.)

Why is he so uber to you in H2H? Can you show me something to justify that?

iceman24567
I still haven't seen anything that gives Genis a win in this fight.

vlaaad12345
The staff is irrelevant because:

1) Genis can manipulate all types of energy.
2) Genis can absorb all types of energy (in the CM run he absorbs the power of five star systems. That's not its limit, but that's all he needed to.)
3) Genis can shunt energy anywhere.
4) Genis can open temporal rifts and have Gog be hit by his own blast.
5) Genis can fold space around him and teleport out of the way.
6) Genis can phase himself through objects.
7) Genis can create light-generated duplicates of himself. Like so:
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_CM16p20.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_CM16p21.jpg
(Since I kept mentioning it.)

Why is he so uber to you in H2H? Can you show me something to justify that?
You keep saying that but genis has never manipulated source energy or guardian energy or any of that crap,the source is the foundation of all energy in dc thats why takion can manipulate all kingds of energy,he still isn't going to beat gog because sheer power comes into play,and hes a hand to hand beast because he is faster then people stepping between nanoseconds,can tear up with no effort metal harder then future supermans skin,he also without effort shattered a shield with his bare hands made by alan scott and nabu the feedback made alan scott stop breathing.

Mr Master

I've never known you to be the type to shade anything.

It states, specifically,
"If he had, do you think Entropy and I could have bound him so easily?
Or at all?

And right before I crushed him."

He gives Entropy credit for helping bind Eternity.

It was Genis who killed him.
Almost 100% accurate true debater. thumb up

Entropy definitely helped Genis, there's no denying that,
but without a doubt,
Genis was given the majority of the credit in the accomplishment of the feat,
that feat is, destroying all that is, all that was, & all that will ever be in Marvel.

yes

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1021826_1.jpg

"right before I (Genis) crushed him ... like this"

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1021827_2.jpg

"I (Genis) could have let you faced Oblivion with the rest of the Microverse"

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1021828_3.jpg

"You (Genis) destroy life at a Whim ... You're (Genis) not God"

Genis replies,

Of course I am ...
Haven't you been paying attention to my (Genis) acts" (no more Marvelverse)

========================================

Insane Genis was ridiculously powerful,
anyone who read the Insane run would know this,
omniscience, & practical omnipotence = respect on a cosmic scale.

So respect Insane Genis yall, who played the major role in destroying the Marvelverse.

Mr Master

You keep saying that but genis has never manipulated source energy
or guardian energy or any of that crap,

the source is the foundation of all energy in dc
And Eternity is the same in Marvel,
and Genis was the major player in destroying Eternity.

Just sayin.

Enyalus
You keep saying that but genis has never manipulated source energy or guardian energy or any of that crap,the source is the foundation of all energy in dc thats why takion can manipulate all kingds of energy,he still isn't going to beat gog because sheer power comes into play

In addition to what Mr. Master said about Eternity and energy in the Marvelverse, I'd like to post this:
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_NewThunderbolts018page15.jpg
Chen: He virtually becomes one with photons. And photons are fundamental building blocks of the very fabric of our reality, so...
Songbird: He's all-powerful. No wonder he can't control that.

As you can see there, he should be able to manipulate even the Source's energies.

And if you want to talk about power...

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_NewThunderbolts011page09.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_NewThunderbolts011page10.jpg
"Readings almost seem to emulate a quasar pulse."

Some quasars emit energy greater than one trillion suns. Now, that's power. And what with the 'all powerful' quote above and:

How can you even think that Gog has more power than Genis? He does not. Genis one-shot a skyfather level being and Entropy (abstract level) itself. He's ridiculously powerful.

And thanks, Mr. M.

iceman24567
Any and all energy will only power Gog he pwned an extremely powerful team Kc Superman was a child to him and Nabu is the most powerful Lord of order and Gog sucked up his magic and Alan Scotts like it was Kool Aid. He was insanely powerful.

Enyalus
Any and all energy will only power Gog he pwned an extremely powerful team Kc Superman was a child to him and Nabu is the most powerful Lord of order and Gog sucked up his magic and Alan Scotts like it was Kool Aid. He was insanely powerful.

My point is that Gog's staff won't be an issue. And as you can see - Genis' power is massive. A lesser version of him was physically stalemating the Maestro. This one was one-shot disintegrating demons, casually snapping Burstarr's neck (class 100+), toying with two powerful storm giants (physically and with energy blasts) and hanging out with abstracts like Entropy and Epiphany (after killing their father, Eternity.)

iceman24567
Yeah well like I said before energy attacks are pointless bfr is pointless this will be hand to hand and at this point I really don't care who wins.

Enyalus
Yeah well like I said before energy attacks are pointless bfr is pointless this will be hand to hand and at this point I really don't care who wins.

I'd agree that energy attacks are pointless. From both sides. I'm not sure about BFR being pointless. And I still see no reason why a telepathic assault and mind rape wouldn't work against someone who is so incredibly unstable. Genis could pull versions of himself out of the timesteam before he became Gog to trouble and argue with him, too. Totally confuse the guy. Gog was very unstable.

And even if it did come down to H2H, I'm going with the guy who's got Kree military training.

iceman24567
Dude Gog could do the same thing and Genis wasn't the most stable guy around either....

Enyalus
Dude Gog could do the same thing and Genis wasn't the most stable guy around either....

I know all about Gog's talents for pulling different versions of himself from hypertime. I'm saying that Genis can also do that...to other people. Have them confront themselves at different points in their life, etc. He's done it to others, and, since you bring up his own mental instability - he's done it to himself, too. He brought his Legacy era self out along with his Captain Marvel self out to join him (Insane.) Then, he tried to convince his CM self to shoot his Legacy self so his Insane self would never come to pass (LOL).

...He ends up disposing of them both.

iceman24567
Plus if mind rape would so easily defeat Gog then Rip could have pulled just about any telepath from time to stop him.

Enyalus
Plus if mind rape would so easily defeat Gog then Rip could have pulled just about any telepath from time to stop him.

It was never tried. Either they were stupid, or it was PIS.

iceman24567
Well whatever both characters are powerful but I'm hungry...

Enyalus
Well whatever both characters are powerful but I'm hungry...

Yeah, that's cool. I'm glad at least Galan provided a bit of evidence to support his claim instead of the standard, "HE CONTROLZ SOURCE ENERGY HE IZ 2 POWERFULL!" argument.

Not that you did that. And it's cool you think that Gog wins. I think Genis does. Just wanted to back up my position incase some people didn't understand what he could do and exactly how powerful he was (one trillion suns?).

I'll be civil and agree to disagree. I hope you have something to snack on there. It's too late here to go down and grab anything substantial here lol...but I do have lots of candy and peanut brittle on hand. evil face

Galan007
Eny seems to 'like' Genis way too much for me to want to continue debating in this thread any longer. Plus... He's the only fanboy still arguing for Genis.

quanchi112
Gog wins. The guy was a beast. Save the plot device bs that beat him and he woul dhave kicked the shit out of the good guys.

Enyalus
Eny seems to 'like' Genis way too much for me to want to continue debating in this thread any longer. Plus... He's the only fanboy still arguing for Genis.

I've got every appearance by him since 1999 (Destiny War). embarrasment

IMO, Photon was the most powerful version.

...And **** you. stick out tongue

Mindset

...And **** you. stick out tongue DO you have them on ur comp?

Enyalus
DO you have them on ur comp?

Non.

Galan007

...And **** you. stick out tongue I have every issue, of every volume, of every Captain Marvel series. wink

And **** you sideways. big grin

Mindset
Galan is a liar.

Enyalus
And **** you sideways. big grin

Is that a promise, Studmuffin?

Priest
Genis.

Galan007
Galan is a liar. About having the issues, or ******* Eny sideways? I have the issues, but I am awaiting the latter. embarrasment

The Nuul
Bumpty smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.