Wolverine and Colossus vs The Wrecking Crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
They fight in London. Can the Wrecking Crew take a victory? They were able to beat a depowered Juggernaut. Wrecker can't drop his crowbar.

snoopdogg
Colossus and Wolverine.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Colossus and Wolverine.

snoopdogg
Colossus was beating up the Crew in Secret Wars along with Doc Ock to boot. Wrecker thought Colossus was going to kill them so he cheap shotted him. So add Wolverine in and subtract Doc Ock the X-team dominates imo.

Wei Phoenix
Was this before or after he was able to retain his full powers while sharing it with his teammates?

AlmightyKfish
Wrecking Crew.

Wolverine is a non factor really. The Wrecker threw him around like a child in NA #1.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Was this before or after he was able to retain his full powers while sharing it with his teammates? It was in Secret Wars issue 5 or so.

-K-M-
Was this before or after he was able to retain his full powers while sharing it with his teammates?

Secret Wars #5 camre out September 1984, while Wrecker learned more to control his powers (from being taught by Ulik) in Thor #418 which came out in 1990

So it was before.

Premutos
Contrary to fanboyish belief that "OMFG Logan would pwn teh Hulk!!!11!!" yep, Wolverine is a non-factor. As for Colossus is this the mythical Class 100 Colossus or the normal one? Just curious.

Nihilist
wrecking crew ftw.

new avengers had trouble with one member

Battlehammer
Colossus was beating up the Crew in Secret Wars along with Doc Ock to boot. Wrecker thought Colossus was going to kill them so he cheap shotted him. So add Wolverine in and subtract Doc Ock the X-team dominates imo.
you mean the same secret war which had colossus unable to ripp spidermans webbing.......the same secret war which had a calm hulk able to lift 100 billion tons......ect........not sure thats the best evidences to be used here.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Wrecking Crew.

Wolverine is a non factor really. The Wrecker threw him around like a child in NA #1.
that was full power wrecker, the same one who boosted beating thor.......and Logan still was unable to be KO and was actly damaging wrecker which is more then his entire team can say.

wrecker with his crew is no the same wrecker the NA avengers rought and ius much weaker.

sharky137
wrecker is suppost to be in only class 40 compared to the russians class 90 and i don`t think anyone of them come close to his resistance to injury.

Bada's Palin
Did anybody see the Wrecking Crew fight the Runaways? Pathetic. Wolverine dealt with the black guy in New Avengers btw.

Unless Wrecker takes all the power for himself, Colossus and Wolverine will beat them.

Silent Guardian
The wrecking crew.

I mean wolverine really adds nothing. So its basically Colossus by himself.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by -K-M-
Secret Wars #5 camre out September 1984, while Wrecker learned more to control his powers (from being taught by Ulik) in Thor #418 which came out in 1990

So it was before.

Dont matter Wrecker recently got stomped by Rhino.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Phantom Zone

Oh man, that's sucks.

golem370
No thats what should happen. Rhino might be a jobber but he does have the potential to be more

Premutos
Originally posted by Phantom Zone

Big deal, Rhino is at the very least twice as strong. What did you expect?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by sharky137
wrecker is suppost to be in only class 40 compared to the russians class 90 and i don`t think anyone of them come close to his resistance to injury. Class 90 Russian?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
you mean the same secret war which had colossus unable to ripp spidermans webbing.......the same secret war which had a calm hulk able to lift 100 billion tons......ect........not sure thats the best evidences to be used here. I think maybe you might be harnessing harsh feelings towards Spider-Man for b!th slapping Wolverine.

Hyperion Prime
I think maybe you might be harnessing harsh feelings towards Spider-Man for b!th slapping Wolverine.

Spider-man beat the x-men by himself. smile

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Did anybody see the Wrecking Crew fight the Runaways? Pathetic. Wolverine dealt with the black guy in New Avengers btw.

Unless Wrecker takes all the power for himself, Colossus and Wolverine will beat them.

Wrecker is able to retain his full power while empowering his teammates now.

These are some real inconsitencies now. Depowered Juggernaut beat Rhino, Wrecking Crew beat Juggernaut, Rhino beat the Wrecker?

Wei Phoenix
Bump and this is nonjobbing Crew.

-K-M-
Silly Hercules shifty

1. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/Avengers-Unplugged04-09.jpg
2. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/Avengers-Unplugged04-10.jpg
3. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/Avengers-Unplugged04-11.jpg
4. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/Avengers-Unplugged04-17.jpg

KingD19
Colossus and Wolverine wreck the crew.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by KingD19
Colossus and Wolverine wreck the crew. No not really...

SamZED
Originally posted by Battlehammer
you mean the same secret war which had colossus unable to ripp spidermans webbing.......the same secret war which had a calm hulk able to lift 100 billion tons......ect........not sure thats the best evidences to be used here. tbh he wasn't unable to ripp it off, it simply slowed him down. Nothing wrong with that, if you get glue shot in your eyes that'd definitely slow you down. Also webbing might not come off all at once.

Wild Shadow
Colossus and Wolverine Murder the crew. the crews durability against blunt damage and bullets aint going to help them with Adamantium and enhanced reaction time agility and speed...

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Colossus and Wolverine Murder the crew. the crews durability against blunt damage and bullets aint going to help them with Adamantium and enhanced reaction time agility and speed...

Except Wrecker has easily hit Wolverine before...

Wild Shadow
Except Wrecker has easily hit Wolverine before...

i am aware he has. logan also gave him plenty of opportunity with his air time and growl. erm

and hitting logan is far from winning. no expression

lets also point out their was nothing in that scan to suggest logan was moving at full throttle as logan likes to call it once in a while. when he does he is just off the charts....

snoopdogg
Originally posted by KingD19
Colossus and Wolverine wreck the crew.

-K-M-

Oh my.

Starscream M
Oh my. he's pretty right on the mark though

snoopdogg
Can Logan cut them though? If he can then that's a huge factor.

Starscream M
Can Logan cut them though? If he can then that's a huge factor. why wouldn't he be able to cut them? of course he can

Wild Shadow

he cuts just about everyone and everything else. no expression

Adamantium goes through Luke cage lvl skin and i dont see the crew having that lvl of durability.

we could sit here all day and name everyone and everything adamantium has cut... wink

also a day in the life comic we see logan claw across the wreckers face and knock out his teeth and rip a portion of his face...

aside from that in the New avengers we see logan hurt wrecker with his claws a few repetitive slashes would eventually cut wrecker... i only attributed logan failing to give him a deep wound due to angle of attack

snoopdogg
he cuts just about everyone and everything else. no expression

Adamantium goes through Luke cage lvl skin and i dont see the crew having that lvl of durability.

we could sit here all day and name everyone and everything adamantium has cut... wink

also a day in the life comic we see logan claw across the wreckers face and knock out his teeth and rip a portion of his face...

aside from that in the New avengers we see logan hurt wrecker with his claws a few repetitive slashes would eventually cut wrecker... i only attributed logan failing to give him a deep wound due to angle of attack I"ll have to go read the New Avengers fight again.

Wild Shadow
I"ll have to go read the New Avengers fight again. http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/973/wolvie74oroborosdcp021.jpg smokin'

StiltmanFTW

He can and he did.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
he's pretty right on the mark though

Not really as Wrecker has easily tagged Iron Fist, Wolverine (multiple times), Spider-Man (multiple times), Spider-Woman (#1 and #2), Daredevil, etc. So no he isn't right

He did mostly scratches, nothing serious

StiltmanFTW
Logan stabbing Thunderball:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/8299/17829862pn1.jpg (props to jin)

Starscream M

He did mostly scratches, nothing serious you see the scan that was posted....those were not scratches.

-K-M-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Logan stabbing Thunderball:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/8299/17829862pn1.jpg (props to jin)

Meh! under Bendis they had Ronin draw blood from his sword, which is silly. Can Wolverine cut him? Yep, but as Wrecker has shown he was pretty fine after two sneak attack claw strikes.

you see the scan that was posted....those were not scratches.

I did, and that wasn't serious.

snoopdogg
Just checked New Avengers #8 and Logan did appear to slice Wrecker and he did feel it.

-K-M-
Just checked New Avengers #8 and Logan did appear to slice Wrecker and he did feel it.

Yep he did, but I wouldn't say he was in rough shape even from two sneak attack claw strikes.

Starscream M

I did, and that wasn't serious. um WOW. I know wrecking crew is somehow tangentially related to alpha flight (usually in the sense of demolishing the canucks) and you have an irrational need to defend anything related to AF, but to say that what Logan did to Wrecker there wasn't anything serious just destroys all credibility you have on the matter.

His entire bottom lip is torn up and deep, that would hurt like HELL. That is nowhere near a scratch...you would need to go to ER and get stiches.

-K-M-
um WOW. I know wrecking crew is somehow tangentially related to alpha flight (usually in the sense of demolishing the canucks) and you have an irrational need to defend anything related to AF, but to say that what Logan did to Wrecker there wasn't anything serious just destroys all credibility you have on the matter.

His entire bottom lip is torn up and deep, that would hurt like HELL. That is nowhere near a scratch...you would need to go to ER and get stiches.

Ummm....no, have you seen all the respect threads I have done majority have nothing to do with Alpha Flight.

Oh my lord your talking about that instance? That's a drawing error, that's suppposed to be his mask not his skin. Common sense fails again haha

Starscream M
Ummm....no, have you seen all the respect threads I have done majority have nothing to do with Alpha Flight.

Oh my lord your talking about that instance? That's a drawing error, that's suppposed to be his mask not his skin. Common sense fails again haha On what basis are you making the claim that its a drawing error?

-K-M-
On what basis are you making the claim that its a drawing error?

Because notice they don't have him wearing his mask in that scene at ALL. They even had the "skin" ripping like clothing, like good lord look at his chin.

Common sense is lost once again.

Starscream M
Because notice they don't have him wearing his mask in that scene at ALL. They even had the "skin" ripping like clothing, like good lord look at his chin.

erm

snoopdogg
To me it actually looks like the part of his mask that covers his chin is pulled down for some reason.

-K-M-
To me it actually looks like the part of his mask that covers his chin is pulled down for some reason.

That's his shirt under his jacket. In additon the mask isn't even shown around his eyes or on his forehead it's clearly a colouring error.

Oy vey

snoopdogg
I think it's his mask because he tucks it under his shirt.

-K-M-
I think it's his mask because he tucks it under his shirt.

You can't tuck a ski mask, notice it's not even around his eyes or forehead as it's not even there. Wow, simply wow.

snoopdogg
You can't tuck a ski mask, notice it's not even around his eyes or forehead as it's not even there. Wow, simply wow. His mask is there. You can see the purple part on top of his head. I'm guessing it's damaged.

-K-M-
His mask is there. You can see the purple part on top of his head. I'm guessing it's damaged.

Ummm....where?

Seriously have you seen Wrecker's mask before? It covers his whole face

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/AlphaFlight119-11.jpg

snoopdogg
You can see the outline of purple on the top of his head. I'm guessing it's damaged to the point it's not all there like in the NA #8 battle.

-K-M-
You can see the outline of purple on the top of his head. I'm guessing it's damaged to the point it's not all there like in the NA #8 battle.

Ummm...no you can't, and damaged as in not existing? Wow, your stretching especially due to the fact his face is ripping like cloth and peices of skin are coming off like ripped clothing.

What? His mask was still clearly visiable in New Avengers

snoopdogg
Ummm...no you can't, and damaged as in not existing? Wow, your stretching especially due to the fact his face is ripping like cloth and peices of skin are coming off like ripped clothing.

What? His mask was still clearly visiable in New Avengers You can see the outline of his mask on the top of his head. Look again.

And in the NA fight at the very end his mask is mostly gone.

snoopdogg

snoopdogg
Ummm....where?

Seriously have you seen Wrecker's mask before? It covers his whole face

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/AlphaFlight119-11.jpg Acutally that scan works against you. It shows his chin exposed and in the other scan is shows logan slicing up his chin so that can't be his mask.

-K-M-
You can see the outline of his mask on the top of his head. Look again.

And in the NA fight at the very end his mask is mostly gone.

I am, and I don't see it.

*faceplam* nor is there any peice of his mask around his eyes, forehead but just on top of his head? *snickers* Once again let's ignore the fact his skin is ripping like cloth and good lord look at the the peices of "skin" that fell off and your seriously going to tell me that's really skin? Wow, simply wow.

Acutally that scan works against you. It shows his chin exposed and in the other scan is shows logan slicing up his chin so that can't be his mask.

He is slicing downwards along the neck, which is covered by the mask. So no.

snoopdogg
Logan is slicing his chin up there. And as you have shown his chin isn't covered by the mask.

-K-M-
Logan is slicing his chin up there. And as you have shown his chin isn't covered by the mask.

No downward, look at his claw strike it's going down not up. Oh good look at his claw he has cloth in it.

snoopdogg
No downward, look at his claw strike it's going down not up. Oh good look at his claw he has cloth in it. There is blood on Logan's claws it looks to me which I didn't even see. Now I'm convinced Logan diced him there.

-K-M-
There is blood on Logan's claws it looks to me which I didn't even see. Now I'm convinced Logan diced him there.

Now I know your messing with me, as it's the same colour as the cloth on his claw and you can even see the cloth is snagged on his claw. Funny how there is "blood" on the claw, but not on his face? Wow.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/claw.jpg

I even did a zoom in on top of his head and there is NO purple.

snoopdogg
I'm not saying there isn't any cloth. I'm saying there is blood on his claws it looks which indicated to me that he diced him there. It's not a big deal because Logan his diced guys like Hulk and Thing.

-K-M-
I'm not saying there isn't any cloth. I'm saying there is blood on his claws it looks which indicated to me that he diced him there. It's not a big deal because Logan his diced guys like Hulk and Thing.

I think Wolverine most definetly can slice Wrecker, but here he sliced his mask and that's clear as day and was a colouring error and nothing more. Also if you put that image in paint the "blood" matches the colours of the cloth.

snoopdogg
I don't know....that looks like blood on his claws to me. And it definately don't match the purple on his mask.

Starscream M
Now I know your messing with me, as it's the same colour as the cloth on his claw and you can even see the cloth is snagged on his claw. Funny how there is "blood" on the claw, but not on his face? Wow.

um that ain't cloth buddy. that's shredded skin on logan's claws.

-K-M-
I don't know....that looks like blood on his claws to me. And it definately don't match the purple on his mask.

It's not blood, as it's not even on the tip of one of the claw just in the middle which still matches the colour of the cloth. The hue of Wrecker's match has changed several times over the years.

um that ain't cloth buddy. that's shredded skin on logan's claws.

Cool story. Makes sense and all since it's pink...oh...wait.

Starscream M

Cool story. Makes sense and all since it's pink...oh...wait. huh...are you seriously that dense?

the 'skin' on logan's claws are red...ya know, from blood

look at Wrecker's lips, you see how between the cut bottom lip are red...ya know, blood

rocket science, I know.

sigh.

-K-M-
huh...are you seriously that dense?

the 'skin' on logan's claws are red...ya know, from blood

look at Wrecker's lips, you see how between the cut bottom lip are red...ya know, blood.

Skin would not become saturated with that much blood especially after literally just "cutting" it off.

rocket science, I know.

sigh.

haha what?...wow I take it you have never taken biology before.

The skin would not become that saturated with blood especially since it was literally just "cut" off a second before. And nor would it cleave off the body in that manner as well.

It's not rocket science, it's basic biology.

snoopdogg
I don't know. But I do know that I can see the outline of the mask on the top of his head and that the color on his claws does not match the color of his mask.

-K-M-
I don't know. But I do know that I can see the outline of the mask on the top of his head and that the color on his claws does not match the color of his mask.

There is nothing on top of his head, if you zoom in it's just his skin no purple.

snoopdogg
I've already PMed several other members the scan and they all said they can see it as well. wink

-K-M-
I've already PMed several other members the scan and they all said they can see it as well. wink

Where? Seriously. and who said that?

snoopdogg
Where? Seriously. and who said that? I'd rather leave them out of this. Unless they come out of the shadows......

AlmightyKfish
Well, whether or not Wolverine cut his face open in that scan, In the NA fight, Logan only managed to hit The Wrecker due to the fact Wrecker was fighting 4 opponents at the time, and Wrecker smashed Logan away at least twice.

And now Logan is fighting the Wrecker + 4 others?
Collossus could be some help, but if Wrecker uses the crowbar well he could prolly KO.

Parmaniac

And now Logan is fighting the Wrecker + 4 others?
Collossus could be some help, but if Wrecker uses the crowbar well he could prolly KO.
3 others but yeah the Crew should shitstomp...

juggernaut74
I'd rather leave them out of this. Unless they come out of the shadows...... I see it too, clear as can be. BTW X-Men ftw.

juggernaut74
They were able to beat a depowered Juggernaut. Was Juggy fight back?

-K-M-
I still don't see what is stopping Wrecker from using blasts that are so powerful that can rip a whole in reality, cast illusions, create forcefield or wave his hand and banish anyone or even Thunderball using his wrecking ball to sap strength (even did it on Hercules)

I'd rather leave them out of this. Unless they come out of the shadows......

Why? what does it matter?

Well, whether or not Wolverine cut his face open in that scan, In the NA fight, Logan only managed to hit

I think Wolverine can definetly cut Wrecker, but that instance was clearly his mask being torn apart not his skin. Good lord it doesn't even look like skin.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I see it too, clear as can be. BTW X-Men ftw.

Where? I'm not trying to be a dick, but can you please tell me?

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Was Juggy fight back?

Yes, but we only saw the aftermath not the actual fight.

Parmaniac
Seriously Wrecker took down Wolverine, Spider-man (<- yes I admit it my beloved Spider-man looses...) and Luke Cage maybe even more I just can't remeber them all and in the end pheromones stopped him no Wolverine, no Spider-man, no Luke Cage and here we have 3 others in the same league 2 take on Colossus and 2 on Wolverine, doesn't matter how hard you wank on his HF sooner or later he goes down for the count, stop treating him like a painless, untouchable MA killing machine while throwing around lesser feats / low showings of all others to justify a win for him. Great he can cut them he can cut ****ing everyone did he always won? No...

Wild Shadow
this has gotten out of hand... erm

The Crew are only 10 tonners and limited durability nothing more. They are not skilled fighters nor have any impressive display of fighting feats or reaction time. they are as skilled as random thugs but with added bonus of 10 tons. they can be easily dispatched with simple claw swipes and stabs... they are incapable of even keeping track with logan in a blitz attack.

also Spidey would tear through the wreckers hench men like a knife through butter...

the only one dangerous in here is the Wrecker and he is only a 40 tonner with a crow bar. The wrecker cant drain their strength like he does energy or magic like he has done b4.

The Wrecker didnt take any one down in the New Avengers all he did was temporarily Battle field removed them. that doesnt mean he can beat the Avengers single handily.

Logan isnt un-knockable but that doesnt mean these guys will be the ones to do it.

AlmightyKfish

The Crew are only 10 tonners and limited durability nothing more. They are not skilled fighters nor have any impressive display of fighting feats or reaction time. they are as skilled as random thugs but with added bonus of 10 tons. they can be easily dispatched with simple claw swipes and stabs... they are incapable of even keeping track with logan in a blitz attack.

the only one dangerous in here is the Wrecker and he is only a 40 tonner with a crow bar. The wrecker cant drain their strength like he does energy or magic like he has done b4.

The Wrecker didnt take any one down in the New Avengers all he did was temporarily Battle field removed them. that doesnt mean he can beat the Avengers single handily.

Logan isnt un-knockable but that doesnt mean these guys will be the ones to do it.

Even if it was only bfr's on the New Avengers, Wrecker was stomping them, they had absolutely no chance if it wasn't for Spider Woman distracting him for a while with chemicals.

Wild Shadow
The only ones who had no chance of stopping thhe wrecker was Cage and spiderwoman... Cage nor spiderwoman dont have the strength or power to knock him out. Spiderman with space and terrain to use would dance around the wrecker till he knocks him out.... Logan would just need one well placed strike to ko,kill him.

Wolverine faces more powerful, durable, stronger guys then wrecker who also happen to be better skilled... the wrecker has nothing that logan hasnt faced and overcome.. the wrecker is a cream puff compared to who he faces... Logan is also fast enough to climb all over him and has the skills to dodge and counter effectively.

-K-M-

haha wow.

No reaction speed? Let's ignore the little detail the Crew has had no problems tagging Spider-Man, Daredevil, Wolverine, Northstar, Deadpool, etc. Also are you using the handbook bio stats? Oh my.

also Spidey would tear through the wreckers hench men like a knife through butter...

ORLY?

1. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/Marvel_Team-Up_Vol-2_06_p12.jpg
2. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/Marvel_Team-Up_Vol-2_06_p13.jpg
3. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/Marvel_Team-Up_Vol-2_06_p14.jpg
4. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/Marvel_Team-Up_Vol-2_06_p15.jpg
5. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/Marvel_Team-Up_Vol-2_06_p18.jpg

Try again.

Stop using handbooks as their constantly wrong, as even Thor called Wrecker his equal. Actually Thunderball has and did on Hercules.

Wrecker has one-shotted Savage Hulk..

AlmightyKfish
The only ones who had no chance of stopping thhe wrecker was Cage and spiderwoman... Cage nor spiderwoman dont have the strength or power to knock him out. Spiderman with space and terrain to use would dance around the wrecker till he knocks him out.... Logan would just need one well placed strike to ko,kill him.

Wolverine faces more powerful, durable, stronger guys then wrecker who also happen to be better skilled... the wrecker has nothing that logan hasnt faced and overcome.. the wrecker is a cream puff compared to who he faces... Logan is also fast enough to climb all over him and has the skills to dodge and counter effectively.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/NewAvengers7_19.jpg

That's some good outmanouvering of Wrecker Logan pulls there.

-K-M-
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/NewAvengers7_19.jpg

That's some good outmanouvering of Wrecker Logan pulls there.

SWAT!

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/dpsk_05_004.jpg

CATCH

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/dpsk_05_005.jpg

Parmaniac
SWAT!

CATCH

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/dpsk_05_005.jpg In Spideys defense he already was in air though embarrasment sad

JakeTheBank
Wow.

Wrecking Crew stomps.

Wild Shadow
SWAT!

CATCH

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/dpsk_05_005.jpg

both were in the air in mid jump hitting them doesnt make them equal in speed to them or agile. Catching DP blade after that long as Jump and telegraphing is still impressive but nothing that would make them faster then someone like DD.. its a basic feat nothing more.

Again Fighting hercules and thor is not the same as fighting non mystical or energy beings.. the wrecking crew are only dangerous to them b/c they amp up off those guys godly essence.

-K-M-
both were in the air in mid jump hitting them doesnt make them equal in speed to them or agile. Catching DP blade after that long as Jump and telegraphing is still impressive but nothing that would make them faster then someone like DD.. its a basic feat nothing more.

That's reflexes, but not good enough? Fine, there's lots more

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/AlphaFlight119-04.jpg

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/AlphaFlight119-10.jpg
2. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/AlphaFlight119-11.jpg*

*Crew were never said to have lost this upgrade. Shall I go on?

Again Fighting hercules and thor is not the same as fighting non mystical or energy beings.. the wrecking crew are only dangerous to them b/c they amp up off those guys godly essence.

Ummm...what? Where are you getting this as that was NEVER stated.

Wei Phoenix
Is he saying that Thor and Herc empower the Crew via their essence and just being there? If so is he seriously saying that?

jinzin
Ughhhh *facepalm*

Seriously?

Good lord.... Colossus has almost Solo'd the Crew by himself, Wolverine took half of them out by himself while fighting multiple other villains in NA: Annual 2 and Quite frankly, the only good showing Wrecker has against Logan was littered with circumstantial nonsense, one of the only legitimately good showings he has and it was nullified when Wolverine tore half his face apart... Which KM I don't see how you even think that's APPROACHING being a debateable subject. no expression

The Crew has high showings, and most of those too are circumstantial... but the bottem line is that they'll get cut down or crushed by a team like this one. Shhhhit.... C'mon Ironfist punked these guys by himself without even going all out. erm

JakeTheBank
To be fair Bendis-Crew is a far cry from their peak.

-K-M-
Originally posted by jinzin
Good lord.... Colossus has almost Solo'd the Crew by himself,

That was before their countless upgrades and Wrecker took him out with one hit.

Wolverine took half of them out by himself while fighting multiple other villains in NA: Annual 2 and Quite frankly, the only good showing Wrecker has against Logan was littered with circumstantial nonsense, one of the only legitimately good showings he has and it was nullified when Wolverine tore half his face apart... Which KM I don't see how you even think that's APPROACHING being a debateable subject. no expression

No PIS/CIS, punches from Spider-Man and Ronin's sword were making the crew bleed yet we have seen them take far more damage and were completly fine.

He didn't tear half his face off that is clearly a colouring error that's supposed to be his mask. Pretty clear actually especially since skin doesn't shred like that, hes even shown not wearing his ski mask and the fact he has cloth in his claws from swinging.

The Crew has high showings, and most of those too are circumstantial... but the bottem line is that they'll get cut down or crushed by a team like this one. Shhhhit.... C'mon Ironfist punked these guys by himself without even going all out. erm

and funny here he says he can't even take one member

1. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/IronFist11-AFineDaysDying-05.jpg
2. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/IronFist11-AFineDaysDying-06.jpg
3. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/IronFist11-AFineDaysDying-07.jpg
4. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/IronFist11-AFineDaysDying-08.jpg
5. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/IronFist11-AFineDaysDying-09.jpg
6. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/IronFist11-AFineDaysDying-10.jpg
7. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/IronFist11-AFineDaysDying-11.jpg
8. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/IronFist11-AFineDaysDying-12.jpg
9. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/IronFist11-AFineDaysDying-14.jpg
10. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/IronFist11-AFineDaysDying-15.jpg
11. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/IronFist11-AFineDaysDying-16.jpg
12. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/IronFist11-AFineDaysDying-17.jpg

In the fight your talking about Wrecker wasn't even fighting, and the Crew were taking themselves out. Oh and in Bendis New Avengers which doesn't portray the Crew ideally had Wrecker take a iron fist punch from Iron Fist with a smile.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
To be fair Bendis-Crew is a far cry from their peak.

Ding

jinzin
Upgrades which are constantly proven to be circumstantial inconsisent or flat out irrelivent...
Sneak attack.. So what?

You think his face isn't being ripped.. that's delusional... All I can even say about it... A coloring error.. and apparently a drawing one too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What part of PIS/CIS is Wolverine stabbing the crew?

And please, the entirety of your Herc/thor nonsense is based in PIS/CIS...

Clearly you're being bias here.

So instead he takes on all of them? Not sure what about that was supposed to convince me that this team CAN'T take the Crew. confused

X team FTW.

-K-M-
Upgrades which are constantly proven to be circumstantial inconsisent or flat out irrelivent...
Sneak attack.. So what?

So merely just ignore them then? Bravo.

You think his face isn't being ripped.. that's delusional... All I can even say about it... A coloring error.. and apparently a drawing one too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ok so where is his mask then? and where did the cloth come from on his claw? Yeah it's far more rational to assume Wolverine literally sliced his face in half, and the fact his "skin" is shredding like cloth. haha oh my.

What part of PIS/CIS is Wolverine stabbing the crew?

And please, the entirety of your Herc/thor nonsense is based in PIS/CIS...

Clearly you're being bias here.

Clearly you havn't been reading my posts as I said several times Wolverine CAN cut the crew, but the instance with the scan on pg.2 is merely a colouring error.

So instead he takes on all of them? Not sure what about that was supposed to convince me that this team CAN'T take the Crew. confused

X team FTW.

Heh! Clearly you didn't read the scans as he was taking them on and was doing nothing to them other then being a nuiscance. He couldn't even beat one

Wild Shadow
Is he saying that Thor and Herc empower the Crew via their essence and just being there? If so is he seriously saying that?

The wrecker has absorbed mjolnir energy just by gripping and wrestling thor over 2 decades ago.

HErc was in mortal formed when he fought them and the wrecking crew had ulik for help. Thor has also allowed himself to be beaten to build up hercs confidence and single handedly beat them down..

the wrecking crew also ambushed thor and the warrior three and were draining their god essence by merely having physical contact.

In another avenger thor fight the wrecking crew were absorbing photon and were charged when fighting thor. thor then just used his hammer to summon away their energy amp..

it is a running theme with the wrecking crew and their amping when facing thor.. they hardly if ever face him with just their standard power lvl's.

also no writer has said that wolverine and wrecker fight was a drawing error.... sick

if ppl are going to keep spitting that out they need to show evidence and prove it. other wise i am getting a mod in here for trolling... erm

aside from that scan with the wrecker and logan in the same story Rulk ripped logan's face off and it was drawn remarkably similar to how the wreckers skin was draped on logan's claws reading

if The wrecker fight is a drawing error then so is Rulk's fight with logan smokin'

JakeTheBank
I don't see how Logan and Colossus win here, tbh, not with forum rules in effect.

Wild Shadow
I don't see how Logan and Colossus win here, tbh, not with forum rules in effect.

what would the forum rules have to say here?

b/c no one here has even pointed out how a mortal hercules manhandled the wrecking crew and beat them senseless.. and in this fight colossus who is 100+ will be fighting and wont be depowered to herc's manageable lvls that he was in when he fought them in the comics. wink

-K-M-
The wrecker has absorbed mjolnir energy just by gripping and wrestling thor over 2 decades ago.

Ummmm let's also ignore the little detail the Crew wern't able to seriously absorb energy and grow stronger till the 90's. Wrecker had to physically grab his hammer to do that, he doesn't get amped just being there

Also it was Thor that gave Wrecker the power, Wrecker didn't drain him

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Thor_1981_304_19.jpg

HErc was in mortal formed when he fought them and the wrecking crew had ulik for help. Thor has also allowed himself to be beaten to build up hercs confidence and single handedly beat them down..

As noted in Incredible Hercules, mortal Hercules is the same as immortal Hercules as they even fought to a stalemate in Hades. Single handly beat them down? Did he now? Because not one of them was ko'ed and what chased them off was Thor

the wrecking crew also ambushed thor and the warrior three and were draining their god essence by merely having physical contact.

When was this?

In another avenger thor fight the wrecking crew were absorbing photon and were charged when fighting thor. thor then just used his hammer to summon away their energy amp..

That's after their upgrade, which they havn't always had. They only got that ability not to long ago. So that example doesn't work

it is a running theme with the wrecking crew and their amping when facing thor.. they hardly if ever face him with just their standard power lvl's.

Wrong, even before their amping abilities Wrecker fights Thor with no strings attached

1. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/Thor171-12.jpg
2. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/Thor171-13.jpg
3. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/Thor171-14.jpg
4. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/Thor171-15.jpg
5. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/Thor171-16.jpg
6. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/Thor171-17.jpg
7. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/Thor171-18.jpg
8. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/Thor171-19.jpg
9. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/Thor171-20.jpg

Originally posted by Wild Shadoalso no writer has said that wolverine and wrecker fight was a drawing error.... sick

if ppl are going to keep spitting that out they need to show evidence and prove it. other wise i am getting a mod in here for trolling... erm

aside from that scan with the wrecker and logan in the same story Rulk ripped logan's face off and it was drawn remarkably similar to how the wreckers skin was draped on logan's claws reading

if The wrecker fight is a drawing error then so is Rulk's fight with logan smokin'

Horrible logic

Also no the Rulk and Wrecker scene were quite different.

Mindset

As noted in Incredible Hercules, mortal Hercules is the same as immortal Hercules as they even fought to a stalemate in Hades. Aside from this instance, which version has better feats?

-K-M-

b/c no one here has even pointed out how a mortal hercules manhandled the wrecking crew and beat them senseless.. and in this fight colossus who is 100+ will be fighting and wont be depowered to herc's manageable lvls that he was in when he fought them in the comics. wink

Immortal Hercules you mean and he had assistance with Thor, and 3 members of the Crew beat mortal Hercules who is stated in Incredible Hercules not to long ago to be immortal Hercules equal.

Originally posted by Mindset
Aside from this instance, which version has better feats?

Immortal because he's obviously been around far longer.

JakeTheBank

No PIS, characters fighting at optimal levels outside of a specific version being used. Seriously, Bendis' Crew may as well GTFO because in comparison to other writers' take on them, they epic fail big time.

jinzin
So merely just ignore them then? Bravo.
How can I ignore what does not exist?

I see we are going to be debating using Mungi's Crew again.. Sigh...

Ok so where is his mask then? and where did the cloth come from on his claw? Yeah it's far more rational to assume Wolverine literally sliced his face in half, and the fact his "skin" is shredding like cloth. haha oh my. His skin is shredding like something that's just been shredded no need to make foregone conclussions which are unsupported by only your own opinion.
It's far more rational to assume Wolverine cut into his face than it is to assume that his mask is somehow extended to being inside of his mouth. no expression

Clearly you havn't been reading my posts as I said several times Wolverine CAN cut the crew, but the instance with the scan on pg.2 is merely a colouring error.
Uh yeah I have been. You're just not following me... What part of Wolverine kicking the Crews ass is CIS/PIS as you claimed?

Heh! Clearly you didn't read the scans as he was taking them on and was doing nothing to them other then being a nuiscance. He couldn't even beat one He was taking them on: True.

He was being a nuiscance: Also true... And.. he was being a MAJOR one, leaving them open for all sorts of attacks or counters..

You add in Colossus ' strength or Wolverine's claws and you would have one messed up crew..yknow like the second time they fought.. confused

jinzin
No PIS, characters fighting at optimal levels outside of a specific version being used. Seriously, Bendis' Crew may as well GTFO because in comparison to other writers' take on them, they epic fail big time. So then you use Optimal levels for the crew and ignore the otimal levels of the X-team to be regarded as PIS.. yeah... sounds fair...

jinzin
good post shadow. Originally posted by Wild Shadow

also no writer has said that wolverine and wrecker fight was a drawing error.... sick

-K-M-
How can I ignore what does not exist?

I see we are going to be debating using Mungi's Crew again.. Sigh...

haha let's ignore the details were ON-PANEL they have stated to be upgraded then? Compelling

His skin is shredding like something that's just been shredded no need to make foregone conclussions which are unsupported by only your own opinion.
It's far more rational to assume Wolverine cut into his face than it is to assume that his mask is somehow extended to being inside of his mouth. no expression

Wow, no. A blade does not shred skin like that, that's a fact. Care to explain where his mask is then? Or the cloth on Wolverine's claw? Do I think he cut him? Sure, but not to the extent you people are saying

Uh yeah I have been. You're just not following me... What part of Wolverine kicking the Crews ass is CIS/PIS as you claimed?

Because in the same story punches from Spider-Man, Ronin, Wolverine (not claw), Cage eas making them cough up blood. Thor and Hercules couldn't do what they did. By the very definition of the rules of the board that's PIS/CIS which as said Bendis Crew is not peak Crew.

He was taking them on: True.

He was being a nuiscance: Also true... And.. he was being a MAJOR one, leaving them open for all sorts of attacks or counters..

You add in Colossus ' strength or Wolverine's claws and you would have one messed up crew..yknow like the second time they fought.. confused

Major nuiscance? Heh! Iron Fist didn't even believe he could take them and said he was bluffing when ever he talked to them. He did nothing to them, while IF knew he was in serious trouble

Let's ignore their (Crew) other abilities then brute strength shall we?

good post shadow.

Sure if you ignore the detail he took things out of context or inaccurately said things *shrugs*

Mindset

Immortal because he's obviously been around far longer. Ok, how about this.

What feats, besides that one, put mortal and immortal on equal footing?

JakeTheBank
So then you use Optimal levels for the crew and ignore the otimal levels of the X-team to be regarded as PIS.. yeah... sounds fair...

Where do I say the X-Team's feats are PIS or even imply as much?

-K-M-
Ok, how about this.

What feats, besides that one, put mortal and immortal on equal footing?

Well technically Hercules is still mortal Hercules, the writers merely just blurred the lines until outright said he became immortal again till recently. Even Leo a rather large fan of Hercules has said the same thing.

Wild Shadow
the modern Underworld fight with both Hercs doesnt retroactively rewrites what the past writer showed and depicted with a mortal hercules. we know the writer intended and wrote herc to be severely depowered which he was. do we know to what lvl's? no.

but to try and claim that the modern writer has the power to negate an already shown feat and written intention of a past writer is one hell of a poor argument with no merit........

if we use ur logic:

spiderman was always a 10 tonner..

the thing was never a 5 tonner in his early appearance but was always a 100 tonner...

Mindset
Well technically Hercules is still mortal Hercules, the writers merely just blurred the lines until outright said he became immortal again till recently. Even Leo a rather large fan of Hercules has said the same thing. So how is he still technically mortal, you mean was?

Anyway, is there any clear evidence from separate feats they were equal?

-K-M-
the modern Underworld fight with both Hercs doesnt retroactively rewrites what the past writer showed and depicted with a mortal hercules. we know the writer intended and wrote herc to be severely depowered which he was. do we to what lvl's? no.

but to try and claim that the modern writer has the power to negate an already shown feat and written intention of a past writer is one hell of a poor argument with no merit........
if we use ur logic:

spiderman was always a 10 tonner..

the thing was never a 5 tonner in his early appearance but was always a 100 tonner...

It's called a retcon champ look it up.

Horrible logic as SPider-Man has shown on-panel to get an upgrade making him stronger then class 10, same with Thing which as stated even recently in Fantastic Four he is gettinger stronger with time.

-K-M-
So how is he still technically mortal, you mean was?

Anyway, is there any clear evidence from separate feats they were equal?

On-panel they never showed him becoming immortal again (as far as I remember), that's where the confusion begins. I remember this issue has been discussed several times here.

Far as I know no, but as noted in Incredible Hercules their the same.

Wild Shadow
It's called a retcon champ look it up.

Horrible logic as SPider-Man has shown on-panel to get an upgrade making him stronger then class 10, same with Thing which as stated even recently in Fantastic Four he is gettinger stronger with time.

i know what a retcon is. i also know retcons do not negate the characters showings unless it is completely rewritten in a new retelling story..

which is why in forum battles we explain which character and at one time and era or even storyline we are using for a fight...

If some one was to say classic thor or 80's herc we use what he was written as... we dont say he is stronger or weaker using newer stories..

no

dont patronize me next time. erm

also thx jinzin i always appriciate anything you have to say in threads

Mindset
On-panel they never showed him becoming immortal again (as far as I remember), that's where the confusion begins. I remember this issue has been discussed several times here.

Far as I know no, but as noted in Incredible Hercules their the same. They showed his was immortal when Ares tried to kill him with hydra blood, but because he couldn't die he just went crazy.

-K-M-
i know what a retcon is. i also know retcons do not negate the characters showings unless it is completely rewritten in a new retelling story..

which is why in forum battles we explain which character and at one time and era or even storyline we are using for a fight...

If some one was to say classic thor or 80's herc we use what he was written as... we dont say he is stronger or weaker using newer strories..

Which they were

Ummm...what? Generally the rules of the board you go by current versions of the character unless otherwise stipulated, but as noted the Crew have gone through several upgrades (and still have them) so you can even use their past and present feats and with the PIS/CIS rule we know what is allowed and what isn't. Well on the other hand Hercules and Thor have been consistent and sans King Thor didn't undergo upgrades like the Crew, Spider-Man, Thing, etc. did so you don't need to specify which Thor (unless King Thor) and Hercules as generally they didn't change (or much) over the years.

They showed his was immortal when Ares tried to kill him with hydra blood, but because he couldn't die he just went crazy.

I know, the whole recent series is where he was changed officially back to Immortal but prior no one knew if he was immortal or mortal.

jinzin
haha let's ignore the details were ON-PANEL they have stated to be upgraded then? Compelling No.... Here's what I'll ignore: I'll ignore the delusional bias of a person who dictates that I uphold the crew to a standard higher than that which they consistently display on panel. I'll ignore the rantings of a fan about what they SHOULD be as opposed to what they ARE...
What I won't ignore is their circumstantial high end showings, or spotty low end showings throughout their career.. I think that sounds fair.

Wow, no. A blade does not shred skin like that, that's a fact
Uh huh.. fact... In real life? Sure... In that particular comic? Noooooo.

I think you need your eyes checked because as Shadow already pointed out for you his face was drawn EXTREMELY similar to Wreckers as it was being punched off, don't care what your denial blinders have to say on the matter...

Care to explain where his mask is then? Or the cloth on Wolverine's claw? Do I think he cut him? Sure, but not to the extent you people are saying
Ain't cloth on Logan's claw.. His mask: again as already pointed out to you is covering the top of his dome and his ear.. It's okay KM.. everyone else is wrong and you're the only one who can be right I'm sure...

Because in the same story punches from Spider-Man, Ronin, Wolverine (not claw), Cage eas making them cough up blood. Thor and Hercules couldn't do what they did. By the very definition of the rules of the board that's PIS/CIS which as said Bendis Crew is not peak Crew. That wasn't the same story. The annual was a one shot and took place before those instanced I think.. didn't they?

Major nuiscance? Heh! Iron Fist didn't even believe he could take them and said he was bluffing when ever he talked to them. He did nothing to them, while IF knew he was in serious trouble Pffft.. Oh please, just because he was doubting himself in that encounter doesn't make his success any less successful... He WAS a major nuisance, unless you have some other explaination as to why he lasted pages against the whole team while holding back.. no expression

Let's ignore their (Crew) other abilities then brute strength shall we? Just because I think this team can win doesn't mean I'm ignoring the Crew.. I'm just not using your version of the crew simple as.

Mindset

I know, the whole recent series is where he was changed officially back to Immortal but prior no one knew if he was immortal or mortal. I did.

snoopdogg
Logan can fight the Wrecker while Colossus manhandles Piledriver, Thunderball, and Bulldozer. When big C is done with those 3 Wrecker gets wrecked.

jinzin
Logan can fight the Wrecker while Colossus manhandles Piledriver, Thunderball, and Bulldozer. When big C is done with those 3 Wrecker gets wrecked. For once.. we agree.

Wild Shadow
I did.

as did i...

remember when mortal herc was walking around all lost and almost got killed by Hulk?

Herc knew he could die and took a beating without defending himself just to goat Zeus into acting on his behalf so he could get an audience with his father.. cool

snoopdogg
A teenage Colossus almost beat the Crew and the Crew actually had some formidable back up in Doc Ock. Just as he was about to put the finishing touches on Piledriver Wrecker blindsided him with the crowbar because he was worried that Colossus was going to kill them.

snoopdogg
For once.. we agree. Happens once in awhile.

-K-M-
No.... Here's what I'll ignore: I'll ignore the delusional bias of a person who dictates that I uphold the crew to a standard higher than that which they consistently display on panel. I'll ignore the rantings of a fan about what they SHOULD be as opposed to what they ARE...
What I won't ignore is their circumstantial high end showings, or spotty low end showings throughout their career.. I think that sounds fair.

Haha what? I suggest you look at their redone respect thread then as everything they do they have done consistently and have more then just one or two high showings.

I love the irony your calling me biased

Uh huh.. fact... In real life? Sure... In that particular comic? Noooooo.

I think you need your eyes checked because as Shadow already pointed out for you his face was drawn EXTREMELY similar to Wreckers as it was being punched off don't care what your denail blinders have to say on the matter...

Find me another instance then of a blade shredding skin like that in a comic then. Please endulge me.

No it wasn't, Wolverine when he got punched by Rulk is looking to the side and you see his face literally punched off and you can his his skelton. Wrecker is completly in a different pose and different angle. I think you may need to look again.

Ain't cloth on Logan's claw.. His mask: again as already pointed out to you is covering the top of his dome and his ear.. It's okay MG.. everyone else is wrong and you're the only one who can be right I'm sure...

Oh then what is it? Ummm...actually Im not the only one who has said this, as it has been discussed over at CBR, comicvine and I even believe Herochat.

That wasn't the same story. The annual was a one shot and took place before those instanced I think.. didn't they?

Those instances I listed happened before and during the annual.

Pffft.. Oh please, just because he was doubting himself in that encounter doesn't make his success any less successful... He WAS a major nuisance, unless you have some other explaination as to why he lasted pages against the whole team while holding back.. no expression

Maor nuiscance...ok what did he do exactally that really got the Crew in a bad spot?

Just because I think this team can win doesn't mean I'm ignoring the Crew.. I'm just not using your version of the crew simple as.

Except your using a Crew which falls under PIS/CIS and isn't allowed.

-K-M-
I did.

How? As this was discussed not to long ago and no one was sure

A teenage Colossus almost beat the Crew and the Crew actually had some formidable back up in Doc Ock. Just as he was about to put the finishing touches on Piledriver Wrecker blindsided him with the crowbar because he was worried that Colossus was going to kill them.

Oy Vie, they have undergone three upgrades since then

as did i...

remember when mortal herc was walking around all lost and almost got killed by Hulk?

Herc knew he could die and took a beating without defending himself just to goat Zeus into acting on his behalf so he could get an audience with his father.. cool

Ummm...even Immortal Hercules can be killed as even shown recently.

snoopdogg

Oy Vie, they have undergone three upgrades since then

Wasn't Sasquatch pretty much tooling a amped up Crew in Omega Flight? I also recall the Rhino beating up the Wrecker and Thunderball recently.

-K-M-
Wasn't Sasquatch pretty much tooling a amped up Crew in Omega Flight? I also recall the Rhino beating up the Wrecker and Thunderball recently.

No, he lost. They didn't even use half their powers either.

That was in Punisher I believe and I don't think he actually beat them.

snoopdogg
No, he lost. They didn't even use half their powers either.

That was in Punisher I believe and I don't think he actually beat them. Did he loose because he was overpowered?

Pretty sure Rhino beat them both. Wrecker especially.

-K-M-
Did he loose because he was overpowered?

Pretty sure Rhino beat them both. Wrecker especially.

Yes, as they beat him into a bloddy pulp. He was emotional upset at the time but the Crew clearly had the edge and beat him.

and you don't consider that PIS/CIS especialyl when they have dealt with stronger people?

Wild Shadow

Sas was smacking them around until something happen to his power then the wrecker wacked him with the crowbar

-K-M-
he was smacking them around until something happen to his power then the wrecker wacked him with the crowbar

Errrrr? Not what happened.

EDIT: I know what your talking about, Snoopdogg is talking about their fight in Omega Flight. different story.

snoopdogg
Yes, as they beat him into a bloddy pulp. He was emotional upset at the time but the Crew clearly had the edge and beat him.

and you don't consider that PIS/CIS especialyl when they have dealt with stronger people? I don't know, from what I've seen of the Crew they seem to get pummeled alot. Piledriver and Bulldozer got kayoed from being run over by a semi in that issue iirc.

JakeTheBank
facepalm

Rhino? Seriously? Considering the Crew have taken on much, much stronger line-ups of heroes, I can't see how the hell that feat isn't massive PIS.

-K-M-
I don't know, from what I've seen of the Crew they seem to get pummeled alot. Piledriver and Bulldozer got kayoed from being run over by a semi in that issue iirc.

Once again that doesn't fall into PIS/CIS especially since we have seen both of them RUN through semis on multiple occasions?

jinzin
Haha what? I suggest you look at their redone respect thread then as everything they do they have done consistently and have more then just one or two high showings.

I love the irony your calling me biased If this is in the last several to half a dozen months then forgive me for not keeping up.. If not,, then it doesn't matter.. Yeah when you try to legitimately use their Herc/Thor fight to say what they're capible of, it's pretty damned bias...

Find me another instance then of a blade shredding skin like that in a comic then. Please endulge me.

No it wasn't, Wolverine when he got punched by Rulk is looking to the side and you see his face literally punched off and you can his his skelton. Wrecker is completly in a different pose and different angle. I think you may need to look again.
No,, YOU need to look again, if you look at the "SHREDDED" skin being pulled off behind Logan's face you'll notice it's penciled in pretty much the EXACT same fashion as Wreckers... the same way Logan's drink is when he crushes his glass in the bar just below it.. I guess Logan was drinking a glass full of cloth. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh then what is it? Ummm...actually Im not the only one who has said this, as it has been discussed over at CBR, comicvine and I even believe Herochat.
His face.. like we've been discussing What the f**k?

Those instances I listed happened before and during the annual.
I don't recall punches making them cough up blood.

Maor nuiscance...ok what did he do exactally that really got the Crew in a bad spot? Never siad he did.. I said he was Major nuisance that would have left many openings for people of Colossus' and Wolverine's offesnsive capabilities.

Except your using a Crew which falls under PIS/CIS and isn't allowed. Because I think this team can beat them?

Uh huh..

snoopdogg
facepalm

Rhino? Seriously? Considering the Crew have taken on much, much stronger line-ups of heroes, I can't see how the hell that feat isn't massive PIS. He only fought two of them that I recall.

Wild Shadow
I don't know, from what I've seen of the Crew they seem to get pummeled alot. Piledriver and Bulldozer got kayoed from being run over by a semi in that issue iirc.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/OmegaFlight01pg17_18.jpg

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/OmegaFlight01pg21.jpg

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/OmegaFlight01pg22.jpg

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/OmegaFlight01pg23.jpg

jinzin
facepalm

Rhino? Seriously? Considering the Crew have taken on much, much stronger line-ups of heroes, I can't see how the hell that feat isn't massive PIS. Because when they've done it it's usually been thanks to some underlining circumstance.

snoopdogg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/OmegaFlight01pg17_18.jpg

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/OmegaFlight01pg21.jpg

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/OmegaFlight01pg22.jpg

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/OmegaFlight01pg23.jpg That was a amped up Crew wasn't it? And they still looked mediocre.

JakeTheBank
Because when they've done it it's usually been thanks to some underlining circumstance.

Such as?

snoopdogg
That was a amped up Crew wasn't it? And they still looked mediocre. Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Such as?

jinzin
Such as?
Power siphoning, sneak attacks, Massive CIS.. they've already been discussed.

-K-M-
If this is in the last several to half a dozen months then forgive me for not keeping up.. If not,, then it doesn't matter.. Yeah when you try to legitimately use their Herc/Thor fight to say what they're capible of, it's pretty damned bias...

Yes, look at it as it has a lot of recent stuff not many people know about.

There you go calling me biased again.

No,, YOU need to look again, if you look at the "SHREDDED" skin being pulled off behind Logan's face you'll notice it's penciled in pretty much the EXACT same fashion as Wreckers... the same way Logan's drink is when he crushes his glass in the bar just below it.. I guess Logan was drinking a glass full of cloth. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I am, your using an example of a punch doing what a knife can do. Completly different and wait so you think it's skin? What skin is that colour?

His face.. like we've been discussing What the f**k?

I know, this instance was brought up to me as people were telling me apperances of the Crew as I was redoing the respect thread.

I don't recall punches making them cough up blood.

Happened on more then one occasion.

Never siad he did.. I said he was Major nuisance that would have left many openings for people of Colossus' and Wolverine's offesnsive capabilities.

Why? Especially the fact as much as you don't like it they have been upgraded and still refered to as such, such as their training with Ulik.

Because I think this team can beat them?

Uh huh..

No your using examples that are against the rules.

-K-M-
That was a amped up Crew wasn't it? And they still looked mediocre.

They were amped up by the same power source amping Sasquatch

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>