My Amalgam vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright here we go. Alright Thanos nor my amalgam can use their force fields

Telepathy
Mister Sinister
Emma Frost
Psylocke
Daredevil's powerful senses

Body
Classic Juggernaut

Strength,Durability & Stamina
Classic Juggernaut strength durability & Stamina no force field
+
Colossus strength
Strong Guy Strength
Rogue strength
Rhino strength
Titania strength

Projection Powers
Havok
Cyclops
Banshee
Siryn
Sunfire

Special Abilities
Cannonball's Thermo-Chemical Energy Field Propulsion & Blast Shield
Multiple Man's Kinetic Duplication
Kinetic Duplication
Bishop's Energy Absorption
Nightcrawler's Teleportation

guy222
poor thanos

skyfather
crylaugh0WTF!

rotiart
Thanos wins.

These "my amagalms" are lame
You are simply trying to pat yourself on the back and creating fantasies of your own fervent dreams.

I understand the super skrull stuff is cool... But please stop

golem370
No. I think it would be a good fight for Thanos no matter what you think!

Telepathy Mister Sinister, Emma Frost, Psylocke, Daredevil's powerful senses

It is one person with the combined strength of Juggernaut, Colossus, Strong Guy, Rhino, Titania & Rogue

Powers of Cyclops, Havok, Banshee, Siryn & Sunfire

Special Powers Cannonball's Thermo-Chemical Energy Field Propulsion & Blast Shield, Multiple Man's Kinetic Duplication, Bishop's Energy Absorption, Nightcrawler's Teleportation

rotiart
Thread = lame

You didn't even set like a limit. You just kept stacking one guy on top of another just cause. I mean hell saying juggernaut + northstar + nategrey is probably enough to get your point across...

This is just your oddball fantasy. And I won't help bump this thread for you see all you do with these threads is pat YOUR own back

Badabing
Originally posted by guy222
poor thanos Yep.Originally posted by rotiart
Thanos wins.

These "my amagalms" are lame
You are simply trying to pat yourself on the back and creating fantasies of your own fervent dreams.

I understand the super skrull stuff is cool... But please stop Originally posted by rotiart
Thread = lame

You didn't even set like a limit. You just kept stacking one guy on top of another just cause. I mean hell saying juggernaut + northstar + nategrey is probably enough to get your point across...

This is just your oddball fantasy. And I won't help bump this thread for you see all you do with these threads is pat YOUR own back You seem upset and to be taking this thread personally. sad

golem370
Again you wrong. One body. My goal make him like a Super-Adaptoid Telepaths to counter his mental powers the combined superstrength to counter act his superstrength optic blasts plasma blasts sound blasts and fire blasts to counter act his projection powers and a few special abilities to help the amalgam in the fight

beast1234
thanos still take this

Grinning Goku
Thanos is ****ed.

guy222
thumb up

Bada's Palin
Easy job for Thanos.

People actually think that firepower is compared to someone who can drop Thor and Surfer easily? These jokers could pool all their firepower and maybe dent Surfer, let alone take out Thanos.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Easy job for Thanos.

People actually think that firepower is compared to someone who can drop Thor and Surfer easily? These jokers could pool all their firepower and maybe dent Surfer, let alone take out Thanos. cosigned

DigiMark007
Easy job for Thanos.

People actually think that firepower is compared to someone who can drop Thor and Surfer easily? These jokers could pool all their firepower and maybe dent Surfer, let alone take out Thanos.

yeah, pretty much. Stacking a few books doesn't give you a ladder. Or something. Awful analogy. But anyway, you get the point.

It would be rough, because Juggs' body with massive tp skill means Thanos might not be able to kill it. But it certainly doesn't have the power to put down Thanos either.

I predict stalemate. Or Thanos via BFR.

ultimatethor
Thanos stomps. Team can harldy scratch him.

Mindset
Originally posted by DigiMark007
yeah, pretty much. Stacking a few books doesn't give you a ladder. Or something. Awful analogy. But anyway, you get the point.

laughing out loud

Stoic
Why do I get the feeling that Thanos would be overwhelmed by this guy?

Multiple Man's power makes this lean heavilly towards the amalgam.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Stoic
Why do I get the feeling that Thanos would be overwhelmed by this guy?

Multiple Man's power makes this lean heavilly towards the amalgam.

Yep.

ultimatethor
Thanos takes blasts head on from the likes of Odin using gungir and Tyrant. Weve not even started talking of his forcefields.

Philosophía
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Lulz.

Stoic
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Thanos takes blasts head on from the likes of Odin using gungir and Tyrant. Weve not even started talking of his forcefields.

This guy would pull Thanos apart, there would be 50 of them swarming him in 10 seconds... Odin would get his ass beat by a guy with these stats that could multiply. Not to mention what kind of power punch they would have with Cannonballs ability to use his blast field to hit far harder than he could without it.... 3 or 4 dupes would make this scenario pretty ugly for Thanos.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by golem370
Alright here we go. Alright Thanos nor my amalgam can use their force fields

Telepathy
Mister Sinister
Emma Frost
Psylocke
Daredevil's powerful senses

Body
Classic Juggernaut

Strength,Durability & Stamina
Classic Juggernaut strength durability & Stamina no force field
+
Colossus strength
Strong Guy Strength
Rogue strength
Rhino strength
Titania strength

Projection Powers
Havok
Cyclops
Banshee
Siryn
Sunfire

Special Abilities
Cannonball's Thermo-Chemical Energy Field Propulsion & Blast Shield
Multiple Man's Kinetic Duplication
Kinetic Duplication
Bishop's Energy Absorption
Nightcrawler's Teleportation
You're on.

What's your first move?
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/geekery/Dungeons_and_Dragons_game.jpg

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
You're on.

What's your first move?
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/geekery/Dungeons_and_Dragons_game.jpg

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/uhm-i-distract-the-orc-with-my-3-cheeseburger.jpg

ultimatethor
This guy would pull Thanos apart, there would be 50 of them swarming him in 10 seconds... Odin would get his ass beat by a guy with these stats that could multiply. Not to mention what kind of power punch they would have with Cannonballs ability to use his blast field to hit far harder than he could without it.... 3 or 4 dupes would make this scenario pretty ugly for Thanos.

Odin would destroy 100 of these guys with ease. We are talking of someone who can destroy galaxies here. This guys stats are not even close to what is needed to bother Odin. Compared to Odin the projection powers of this guy are just laughable. Havok? Cyclops? Sunfire? u wud need to multiply there force by far more than 50 to be able to compare to Odins blasts. Cannons balls powers will be equally ineffective. Adding numerous meta level characters powers together doesnt make them skyfather level or even close to it.

Thanos has taken blasts from Odin and Tyrant. His forcefields have withstood blasts from the likes of Omega. This amalgam has nothing that will hurt him at all. He wins via encasment in energy field or BFR.

Bada's Palin
Odin would destroy 100 of these guys with ease. We are talking of someone who can destroy galaxies here. This guys stats are not even close to what is needed to bother Odin. Compared to Odin the projection powers of this guy are just laughable. Havok? Cyclops? Sunfire? u wud need to multiply there force by far more than 50 to be able to compare to Odins blasts. Cannons balls powers will be equally ineffective. Adding numerous meta level characters powers together doesnt make them skyfather level or even close to it.

Thanos has taken blasts from Odin and Tyrant. His forcefields have withstood blasts from the likes of Omega. This amalgam has nothing that will hurt him at all. He wins via encasment in energy field or BFR.

Not to mention Thanos' ability to use his powers more creatively. He could flick his wrist and turn off this guy's x-genome.

ultimatethor
Not to mention Thanos' ability to use his powers more creatively. He could flick his wrist and turn off this guy's x-genome.

True, he coud win quite easily via matter manipulation.

complexbrother
Thanos wins because you forgot the most important thing ... intelligence.

Thanos is one of the smartest, most cunning, most strategic, and ruthless characters in all of comics .

that and the rest of his powers makes him almost unbeatable.

Scoobless
300 Juggernauts teleporting around taking turns punching Thanos in the face?

I'd LOVE to see that fight happen.

big grin

Endrict Nuul
Thanos

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Scoobless
300 Juggernauts teleporting around taking turns punching Thanos in the face?

I'd LOVE to see that fight happen.

big grin funny thing is, when cain tried to give black tom cassady juggy powers by letting him say the oath and gem, sure he was given power but it halved the influx of energy that cain received and gave it to him, in effect making two juggernauts running on "half" power.

300 juggernauts would be like 300 tombstones with the same level of lame durability.

oh, and thanos stomps

Stoic

Odin was humbled by Perrikus, I think that your putting too much faith in Thanos. This guy qould be able to multiply, and according to his stats he would have the mentality of Sinester and, Emma Frost which would make him quite intelligent, the ability to multiply; since his strength would stack he would have Juggernaut, Colossus, Strong Guy, Rogue, Rhino, and Titania's strength (far above Thanos' strength level) with the ability to amp due to Cannoballs blast field (we all saw how Cannonball dealt with Gladiator, his strength increase was thousands of times above his origianl level, and with Sinesters mind behind this guy, he would be able to pull this stunt off all day not to mention the others that would be duplicated from his original form.

No Thanos would lose, actually any physical character would lose against this monster.

I'm sorry but when has Thanos ever shut someone powers off? When did he shut off a mutants x-gene? I've never seen it on panel so until he does or is proven to be able to do so, this is purely a speculative assessment of what Thanos can do.

300 Juggernauts teleporting around punching Thanos out and another 300 blasting the hell out of him... this is too much for Thanos, and he would have to flee.

Stoic
Originally posted by psycho gundam
funny thing is, when cain tried to give black tom cassady juggy powers by letting him say the oath and gem, sure he was given power but it halved the influx of energy that cain received and gave it to him, in effect making two juggernauts running on "half" power.

300 juggernauts would be like 300 tombstones with the same level of lame durability.

oh, and thanos stomps

This would be different he would mot be power sharing, he would be duplicating, which means an exact copy of the original.

Nihilist
Odin was humbled by Perrikus, I think that your putting too much faith in Thanos. This guy qould be able to multiply, and according to his stats he would have the mentality of Sinester and, Emma Frost which would make him quite intelligent, the ability to multiply; since his strength would stack he would have Juggernaut, Colossus, Strong Guy, Rogue, Rhino, and Titania's strength (far above Thanos' strength level) with the ability to amp due to Cannoballs blast field (we all saw how Cannonball dealt with Gladiator, his strength increase was thousands of times above his origianl level, and with Sinesters mind behind this guy, he would be able to pull this stunt off all day not to mention the others that would be duplicated from his original form.

No Thanos would lose, actually any physical character would lose against this monster.

I'm sorry but when has Thanos ever shut someone powers off? When did he shut off a mutants x-gene? I've never seen it on panel so until he does or is proven to be able to do so, this is purely a speculative assessment of what Thanos can do.

300 Juggernauts teleporting around punching Thanos out and another 300 blasting the hell out of him... this is too much for Thanos, and he would have to flee. thanos did shut off captaim marvells powers via his nega bands

golem370
This character was made of characters who alone wouldn't have a chance. But using some of their combined might and powers would be a good test against Thanos. This characters strength wouldn't necessarly above who knows how strong he is, I mean he withstood a battle with a version of Thor that was aleast 10 times stronger then normal. I want to add one thing Wolverine willpower.

Stoic
This character was made of characters who alone wouldn't have a chance. But using some of their combined might and powers would be a good test against Thanos. This characters strength wouldn't necessarly above who knows how strong he is, I mean he withstood a battle with a version of Thor that was aleast 10 times stronger then normal. I want to add one thing Wolverine willpower.

That's one of them, and I would have no problem saying Thanos would beat one of these guys.... well maybe a little problem when looking at his powers. Anyways Thanos beating 100's perhaps 1000's of these guys? c'mon look closer at his powers. Thanos would have to run away, or be brought down by sheer numbers.

golem370
Look at Thanos- http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/powers.html

guy222
thanos loses

Stoic
Look at Thanos- http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/powers.html

Hey man I know that Thanos is a very powerful character, but against a multitude of these guys? like I said he could take 1,2 maybe even 4 of these guys but 100's maybe 1000's? That's a lot to swallow.

ultimatethor

300 Juggernauts teleporting around punching Thanos out and another 300 blasting the hell out of him... this is too much for Thanos, and he would have to flee.

Perrikus is skyfather level, so Odin being defeated by him (iirc he was even weakened) is nothing that demeans odin. Even if he has the mentality of Sinester and Emma Frost Thanos is still smarter than both combined. The strength of this guy really wont do anything to thanos who has taken hits from WM thor with the PG using mjolnir. Classic Juggernaut is probably on thanos strength level, but the rest of those guys ar way below thanos strength level so arent very much of an increase. Cannon ball beating or coming close to beating gladiator frankly was just complete PIS. And still a hundred of these guys attacks are nothing vompared to the likes of Odin using gungir which thanos took head on. Then there is also the thing of thanos forcefields in addition to his durability being able to withstand the onslaught of beings like Omega who was close to galactus level. These guys dont have even close to the needed firepower to put thanos down.

Thanos wins either via energy encasement or BFR or molecular manip.

Silent Guardian
Just cause you made your character so damn cheap i will say Thanos

Stoic
Perrikus is skyfather level, so Odin being defeated by him (iirc he was even weakened) is nothing that demeans odin. Even if he has the mentality of Sinester and Emma Frost Thanos is still smarter than both combined. The strength of this guy really wont do anything to thanos who has taken hits from WM thor with the PG using mjolnir. Classic Juggernaut is probably on thanos strength level, but the rest of those guys ar way below thanos strength level so arent very much of an increase. Cannon ball beating or coming close to beating gladiator frankly was just complete PIS. And still a hundred of these guys attacks are nothing vompared to the likes of Odin using gungir which thanos took head on. Then there is also the thing of thanos forcefields in addition to his durability being able to withstand the onslaught of beings like Omega who was close to galactus level. These guys dont have even close to the needed firepower to put thanos down.

Thanos wins either via energy encasement or BFR or molecular manip.

You still don't see the bigger picture, yes Thanos will likely defeat one of these guys, but the fact that he can multiply would change the entire dynamics of the fight. Thanos would not beat 1000 of these guys, neither would Omega, or Galactus... not when you consider the amount of heroes it took to put Galactus down before.

Whether you believe Cannonballs near ko of Gladiator was PIS or not, it happened, and it was logical that he could use his powers in that way, after all Speedball was able to do the same thing to Terrax, this character would be able to do this as well.

Your just not seeing this in the right light, and don't realize that Thanos would have to run or be subdued, because each one of the duplicates would be on his level of strength, and there are characters that are stronger than Thanos.

Yes Odin hit Thanos with Gungnir, but was he going all out? the expression on his face didn't look as if he was.

Bada's Palin
- The only real power worth mentioning here is Juggernaut and Multiple man's. No matter what, it'll be impossible to injure Thanos with any of these blasts, no matter how many of them there are. Thanos is virtually uanffected by blasts that could easily destroy planets, and has survived a mass of Odin's blasts.

- Multiple Man's limit is roughly 100 (as seen in new x-men) copies isn't it? So there won't be 300 Juggernauts teleporting around.

- Nightcrawler's teleportation ability has a 1 second lag whenever he reappears, giving Thanos ample time to tag them.

- If anyone tries to touch Thanos telepathically odds are he would tear them apart. He's got mental shields that makes him completely untouchable by the likes of Moondragon, and X-man himself almost went mad by simply peeking into Thanos' mind. This was a Thanos clone also.

The only way these jokers would stand a chance, would be to pool their telepathy and pray that Thanos does not turn off their x-gene.

Silent Guardian
Thanos is a smart guy. He'd figure something out. Or he would just line the clones up and knock them down one a a time. I mean quality beats quantity

Stoic
Multiple man is limited because of what his body can endure, this guy would be far stronger than he is, so it is conceivable that 100 would not be his limit but somewhere within the thousands may be. Anyways you guys think that Thanos alone could take 1000 class 100's and he has never on panel shown that he could. Yes he took one blast which nearly killed him from Galactus, and Omega, but taking 1000 guys with the strength of Cain.... that's complete BS, and you can swallow it but I have yet to be convinced. Thor himself has been dominated by the Juggernaut, now add a blast field to his power punch and he could potentially punch a hole through planets as well.

Bada's Palin
Multiple man is limited because of what his body can endure, this guy would be far stronger than he is, so it is conceivable that 100 would not be his limit but somewhere within the thousands may be. Anyways you guys think that Thanos alone could take 1000 class 100's and he has never on panel shown that he could.

- Pure speculation

- He killed an entire planet of oviran mercenaries. These guys were strong enough to physically affect Thanos (Something a lot of class 100s have been unable to) and hailed as the deadliest mercenaries in the universe.

Do you enjoy lying? If not, why did you say that Thanos had never taken over 1000 class 100s?

golem370
My character is being compared to Thanos in all in all power how is that a weak character?

golem370
Thanos killed have a dozen Punishers of Galactus and won their class 100.

Bada's Palin
My character is being compared to Thanos in all in all power how is that a weak character?

I'm not saying your character is weak, far from it. His blast power is weak though, it'll barely match a herald's blast power. Physically he's very strong.

ultimatethor
You still don't see the bigger picture, yes Thanos will likely defeat one of these guys, but the fact that he can multiply would change the entire dynamics of the fight. Thanos would not beat 1000 of these guys, neither would Omega, or Galactus... not when you consider the amount of heroes it took to put Galactus down before.

Whether you believe Cannonballs near ko of Gladiator was PIS or not, it happened, and it was logical that he could use his powers in that way, after all Speedball was able to do the same thing to Terrax, this character would be able to do this as well.

Your just not seeing this in the right light, and don't realize that Thanos would have to run or be subdued, because each one of the duplicates would be on his level of strength, and there are characters that are stronger than Thanos.

Yes Odin hit Thanos with Gungnir, but was he going all out? the expression on his face didn't look as if he was.

Whoa Whoa Whoa. For one can multiple multiply into a 1000 people? I thought his limit was like a hundred. And further i really hope u didnt just seriously say that Galactus ( the guy that can destroy solar systems and watchers with while extremely weakened) cannot defeat 1000 of this amalgam because that is completely asinine. All the times that heroes have put down galactus at all he has been hungry to the point of starvation and even then some major PIS has been involved. 1000 of this amalgam against galactus would all get killed in one shot.

Now back on topic, terrax is one of the biggest jobbers in all of comics along with champion of the universe.Further he isnt even close to Thanos level of durability.

Odin did hit Thanos with Gungnir and he did seem serious because Thanos he thought thanos was invading asgard and holding his son Hostage. This mind u is after silver surfer had already been one shotted by his regular blasts.

The fact remains however that a hundred copies of this amalgam, dont have even close to the blast power to ko thanos. adding Cyclops,havok,sunfire etc doesnt even make there blast power equal to silver surfers. and thanos has shrugged off SS blasts numerous times with no effect on him. Also, the character(s) may be strong but when u add in thanos forcefields his chance of hurting thanos (multiplied or not) goes even lower. On the other hand, thanos can encase a good amount of them in an energy Block just by looking at them, can manipulate the X gene in order to take away the ability to multiply and can BFR.

golem370
I'm not saying your character is weak, far from it. His blast power is weak though, it'll barely match a herald's blast power. Physically he's very strong.

That comment wasn't directed at you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.