hercules(mu) vs captain marvel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Hercules (immortal)

vs.

captain marvel (billy-standard form)

cloud102
Billy.

UKR
It's a draw in physical combat but CM wins because of his thunderbolts. That's one problem with Marvel's gods, most in a pantheon have no powers aside from just strength/durability.

lawest9
Originally posted by UKR
It's a draw in physical combat but CM wins because of his thunderbolts. That's one problem with Marvel's gods, most in a pantheon have no powers aside from just strength/durability. I agree and also marvel has too many characters in general with strength/ durability.......at least dc's strong men/women have more powers and versatility.

UKR
DC still sucks tho, lol.

cloud102
Originally posted by lawest9
I agree and also marvel has too many characters in general with strength/ durability.......at least dc's strong men/women have more powers and versatility.

Both companies have those.

zeel
Cap

gogogadgetgo
I agree and also marvel has too many characters in general with strength/ durability.......at least dc's strong men/women have more powers and versatility.

and thats what makes me prefer marvel over dc. dc tends to put too much powers on all their characters thus making em crapy. for example, wonder woman she can fly, is super strong, is superfast, has a lasso, has healing powers, can talk to animals blah blah blah. superman, can fly, super strong, fast, heat vision, cold breath, t-vo blah blah blah, then there's martian manhunter who takes the cake. super storng, can fly, telepathy, shape shifting, intagibility and on and on and on god knows how he gets all this powers.

the only cool dc characters for me are batman and green lantern.

cloud102
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
and thats what makes me prefer marvel over dc. dc tends to put too much powers on all their characters thus making em crapy. for example, wonder woman she can fly, is super strong, is superfast, has a lasso, has healing powers, can talk to animals blah blah blah. superman, can fly, super strong, fast, heat vision, cold breath, t-vo blah blah blah, then there's martian manhunter who takes the cake. super storng, can fly, telepathy, shape shifting, intagibility and on and on and on god knows how he gets all this powers.

the only cool dc characters for me are batman and green lantern.

??

UKR
I wasn't trying to turn this into a big, 47 year old debate over which company and universe is better. I just think Marvel's gods should all have powers besides just super-strength.

kidthor
H2H fight hercules all out fight cap

lawest9
Originally posted by cloud102
?? Yeah, i know what you mean, what he criticizes in dc characters i happen to love......i still say marvel have too many super strenght ONLY heroes and if you take away the hammers from thor, beta ray bill then they too fall in that category.

fascistcrusader
Captain Marvel takes this. He already has the strength Hercules possesses, but its also complimented by a few other powers, giving him the clear edge.

Mindset
Yeah, i know what you mean, what he criticizes in dc characters i happen to love......i still say marvel have too many super strenght ONLY heroes and if you take away the hammers from thor, beta ray bill then they too fall in that category. Thor doesn't, not sure about BRB.

fascistcrusader
I can't think of a single Marvel character who is strong and that's it. Even the one's that are mostly just incredibly strong physically have superhuman durability or a healing fact as well. And even characters like this aren't exactly a majority for Marvel.

Silent Guardian
tie. Or Billy if he uses his other powers

Fanboy
I already did this 2 years ago http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=405278

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.