WW 3 Black Adam Vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins on average?

Enyalus
Surfer. Every time.

cloud102
I'd take Adam myself.

ultimatethor
Surfer though certainly not evry time.

cloud102
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Surfer though certainly not evry time.

You do know that Adam wasn't slowed down by Cap SHAZAM? Didn't you say Surfer wouldn't be able to put down SHAZAM?

ultimatethor
Originally posted by cloud102
You do know that Adam wasn't slowed down by Cap SHAZAM? Didn't you say Surfer wouldn't be able to put down SHAZAM?

He wasnt even slowed up by SHAZAM? who is supposedly Odin level? Im sure there is some context missing here.

cloud102
Well, when Adam was taking on like almost every mainstream hero on earth, SHAZAM was indeed one of them. Even the scientist teleported a football stadium in his HEAD and it barely slowed him down.

Red Hulk
You do know that Adam wasn't slowed down by Cap SHAZAM? Didn't you say Surfer wouldn't be able to put down SHAZAM? Doesn't Billy only have the power in the Rock of Eternity?

cloud102
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Doesn't Billy only have the power in the Rock of Eternity?

Not really. When he was asked to hold up the earth, the job Atlas didn't want to do, I don't think it was in the Rock Of Eternity. Yet, Billy did it.

The Great Galen
This one is certainly a interesting match, undecided right now but could go either way.

Enyalus
Well, when Adam was taking on like almost every mainstream hero on earth, SHAZAM was indeed one of them.

Not really. There weren't many A-listers. Diana wasn't there. Superman wasn't there. Batman wasn't there to stop him with one of his weird plot device things. Was Flash? (I don't remember.) He got his face melted by J'onn's Martian Vision, and killed a few members of the Teen Titans and Doom Patrol. Then looked like he'd been through hell after. His face all swollen up and bloody.

IMO, Surfer could put him down.

The Great Galen
Well, when Adam was taking on like almost every mainstream hero on earth, SHAZAM was indeed one of them. Even the scientist teleported a football stadium in his HEAD and it barely slowed him down.

The Great Galen

Woops double post, not every top tier was there...mostly mid heralds and metas which is still good.

Bouboumaster
Going with Surfer, but Adam is one of the few herald lvler who would give him hell.

It would be an awesome match.

The Great Galen
SS is herald level 2 dude.

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Great Galen
SS is herald level 2 dude.

Yeah. Peak herald. With immense versatility and power. Hence Boubou's opinion that it would be very difficult to other heralds to take him out.

The Great Galen
Yeah and so is BA and lots of other chars...

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Yeah and so is BA and lots of other chars...
What did you not get about this statement:
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Going with Surfer, but Adam is one of the few herald lvler who would give him hell.
?

The Great Galen
No because the implication by saying"few herald levels"as in trying to indiacte that SS is somehow beyond.

Enyalus
What he meant was that not many heralds can beat or 'give him hell.'

Which is true.

The Great Galen
I disagree, but as always everyone is entittled to there opinion.

Nihilist
surfer

cloud102
Originally posted by Enyalus
Not really. There weren't many A-listers. Diana wasn't there. Superman wasn't there. Batman wasn't there to stop him with one of his weird plot device things. Was Flash? (I don't remember.) He got his face melted by J'onn's Martian Vision, and killed a few members of the Teen Titans and Doom Patrol. Then looked like he'd been through hell after. His face all swollen up and bloody.

IMO, Surfer could put him down.

True, many were absent. Mainly the big 3, but there was still some A listers like SHAZAM, Alan Scott, and MM. Plus, I don't see Surfer defeating all the heroes like Adam did.

Enyalus
True, many were absent. Mainly the big 3, but there was still some A listers like SHAZAM, Alan Scott, and MM. Plus, I don't see Surfer defeating all the heroes like Adam did.

Alan isn't an A-lister. At least, not to me. And it isn't like he defeated them all at the same time. He took on the Doom Patrol at once. The Titans at once. A combination of a few...Surfer could run through all that as well, if had BA's mentality. He was soloing a massive Annihilation Wave fleet while taking on Ravenous and his thugs.

zeel
BA loses

WWIII ba wins.

Surfer wants a shot at beating WWIII ba. He better be willing to kill him.

vlaaad12345
Alan scott is most def an A-lister what crack are you smoking?hes a top tier green lantern,he wrote the book on willpower.

cloud102
Uhh, Alan IS A lister. So is SHAZAM.

Enyalus
Uhh, Alan IS A lister. So is SHAZAM.

Billy in that arc looked like he was using classic CM power. Definitely did not seem skyfatherly.

cloud102
Just because it looked, doesn't mean it isn't. He was SHAZAM. It's not like Billy is going out and using half his power against a man who killed millions of beings and is trashing a bunch of heroes. Doesn't make sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.