King Hyperion VS Classic Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Fight takes place on earth, typical rules and such...who takes it?

Enyalus
KH. 8/10.

The Great Galen
I'll be honest I don't know much about king hyperion, although im sure he is more "implied"in terms of power as opposed to having actual feats.

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I'll be honest I don't know much about king hyperion, although im sure he is more "implied"in terms of power as opposed to having actual feats.

He's killed Thor in at least two different universes. He's also solo'd the entire Avenger's roster. And killed the Hulk, made him eat his own arm.

The Great Galen
Hmm man if those were 616 encounters he'd be a beast.

Enyalus
Hmm man if those were 616 encounters he'd be a beast.

I don't think anything in Exiles took place in the 616 universe except the three issues they had with the House of M crossover...and then, as you know, 616 became a different universe # thanks to Wanda's alterations.

Bada's Palin
Mimic at half the speed of light knocked him out temporarily.

Wonder how he'll handle Thor's hammer at several times the speed of light.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Mimic at half the speed of light knocked him out temporarily.

Wonder how he'll handle Thor's hammer at several times the speed of light.

Yeah, but he was totally caught off-guard by it, and it was from behind. The guy got up from having his neck snapped like it was nothing... And he can vibrate through objects.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah, but he was totally caught off-guard by it, and it was from behind. The guy got up from having his neck snapped like it was nothing... And he can vibrate through objects.

And he got his neck snapped by Namor's female equal/inferior. Namora couldn't even knock out Magneto with a sucker punch.

Do you know how Thor dealt with Namor?

Enyalus
And he got his neck snapped by Namor's female equal/inferior. Namora couldn't even knock out Magneto with a sucker punch.

But again, she snuck up from behind...and she was in water. He gets up right after, and flash-fries her while she's still in water. It wasn't a problem.

The Great Galen
Still all in a alternate universe, but none the less impressive.

Enyalus
Still all in a alternate universe, but none the less impressive.

Actually, the Mimic and Namora incidents we're talking about happened, literally, nowhere. Out of the space-time continuum.

The Great Galen

He only got his neck snapped to get close to that sweet piece of ass.

Enyalus
He only got his neck snapped to get close to that sweet piece of ass.

True enough. King Hyp is a pimp. When Ms. Marvel asks if she'll get to have sex with him anymore, he straight up tells her, "As often as I can between other women."

cool

Bada's Palin
But again, she snuck up from behind...and she was in water. He gets up right after, and flash-fries her while she's still in water. It wasn't a problem.

Unfortunately, having your neck snapped by a class 100 isn't impressive. Healing a snapped neck is a great feat, but if Hyperion is that fragile then tearing his head clean off shouldn't be a problem.

Enyalus
Unfortunately, having your neck snapped by a class 100 isn't impressive. Healing a snapped neck is a great feat, but if Hyperion is that fragile then tearing his head clean off shouldn't be a problem.

Isn't she higher than that while in water?

The Great Galen
True enough. King Hyp is a pimp. When Ms. Marvel asks if she'll get to have sex with him anymore, he straight up tells her, "As often as I can between other women."

cool

That's the greasted thing ever said by a fictional character.

vlaaad12345
Classic thor,and jesus people king hyperion was not that strong I don't want to hear anything about how he supposedly killed galactus or some shit the dude was stalled neck broken and generally messed up by b listers.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Classic thor,and jesus people king hyperion was not that strong I don't want to hear anything about how he supposedly killed galactus or some shit the dude was stalled neck broken and generally messed up by b listers.

Uh, again, he solo'd the Avengers w/ Thor included, and was shown holding Thor by the throat, dead.

Newjak
Uh, again, he solo'd the Avengers w/ Thor included, and was shown holding Thor by the throat, dead. Two Thors that were not 616 Thor.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Newjak
Two Thors that were not 616 Thor.

Of course not. Like I said, none of the shit that happened in Exiles was. If you're going to demean anything KH has done based on that, then he hasn't done anything.

vlaaad12345
Which is kind of our whole point...he beat up alternate reality people and then we see b listers giving him trouble...hes all over the map and the middle ground isn't going to have him beat classic thor in a forum battle,he gets bfr'ed,godblasted,anti-force owned ect ect.

Newjak
Of course not. Like I said, none of the shit that happened in Exiles was. If you're going to demean anything KH has done based on that, then he hasn't done anything. I just don't think that KH beating those Thors equates to him being able to beat 616 Thor.

Especially considering how whacky some of the power levels in Exiles tend to get.

Enyalus
Which is kind of our whole point...he beat up alternate reality people and then we see b listers giving him trouble...hes all over the map and the middle ground isn't going to have him beat classic thor in a forum battle,he gets bfr'ed,godblasted,anti-force owned ect ect.

He held his own against two other Hyperions. Until being cheapshotted by...Blink(?).

2 Hyperions ~ 616 Thor, shouldn't it?

vlaaad12345
2 alternate reality hyperions who are basically just bricks...thors hammer powers are beyond 2 hyperions....

Enyalus
2 alternate reality hyperions who are basically just bricks...thors hammer powers are beyond 2 hyperions....

Superman-lite, really...not Hulkesque bricks.

And one of those Hyperions was from Earth-712...the original Hyperion from the 70s and 80s who fought Gladiator, etc.

Bada's Palin
He held his own against two other Hyperions. Until being cheapshotted by...Blink(?).

2 Hyperions ~ 616 Thor, shouldn't it?

If you knew how easily Thor dealt with Hyperion, you wouldn't say that. Nor would you say that if you knew how easy it was for Thor to absorb and/or rechannel solar energy.

kidthor
Thor wins

Enyalus
If you knew how easily Thor dealt with Hyperion, you wouldn't say that.

Hah, no, I haven't seen that fight. Didn't even know it happened. Perhaps I need to look at a respect thread lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.