Ladie. Gentlemen. And Everyone Else(which is basically everyone) THE KMC GAUNTLET

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

56motader
It's been forever since I posted in this finely established forum, where every single user is phenomenally amazingly cool. Especially that cat Validus. Who'da Thunk he would have been banned, eh? So, here's the question I present to you, Is KMC!, the greatest forum, NAY, website, NAY, gathering of people, in the entire world and BEYOND!? My Answer is, Let's Gauntlet this puppy, and then we'll kick it around for a while, and finally lock it. Kmc is fully healed after each match.

1. Comicvine
2. CBR
3. Herochat
4. Myspace
5. Facebook
6. Youtube
7. Wikipedia

WHERE IS KMC STOPPED!?

SPITE!?

Martian_mind
Wikipedia stops us dead.

iceman24567
I bet we know more about comics than Wikipedia no expression

Martian_mind
He never said this was about comic knowledge.

56motader
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Wikipedia stops us dead.

Nothing is more powerful than Wikipedia. Except maybe whatever site tricksterpriest is posting at.

56motader
Originally posted by iceman24567
I bet we know more about comics than Wikipedia no expression

This is a test of valor and merit! Which site is mightiest of all! Not comic knowledge, who cares about that. no expression

Red Hulk
CBR

Complete retards, and just keep on truckn. If that isn't heart, I don't know what is.

On another note... what a homo-erotic name.

Mindset
ign forums

56motader
Originally posted by Mindset
ign forums

I could see how a forum aimed at gaming would be superior to one aimed at modern pictures. TOUCHE sir

56motader
Originally posted by Red Hulk

On another note... what a homo-erotic name.

I'd slap you if you were a pretty woman.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by 56motader
I'd slap you if you were a pretty woman. And I'd donkey punch you if you were a Mindset.

56motader
And I'd donkey punch you if you were a Mindset.

I'd Gorilla**** you, if you didn't shave the hair your legs.

Surprised that, that was censored.

iceman24567
Lulz at this thread.

Red Hulk
I'd Gorilla**** you, if you didn't shave the hair your legs.
?

I'd prison rape you your nose.

56motader
Originally posted by iceman24567
Lulz at this thread.

Lulz @ all the numbers in your username. Some cultures may find all those numbers in your username on an internet forum, to be offensive. And it just so happens that I'm from said culture!

Red Hulk
Lulz @ all the numbers in your username. Some cultures may find all those numbers in your username on an internet forum, to be offensive. And it just so happens that I'm from said culture! epic fail

56motader
?

I'd prison rape you your nose.

As Blight kindly explained it to me once, and by explained, I mean demonstrated.

Gorilla****ing is:

The act in which you knock someone out while ****ing them, and take their money. Apparently, gorilla's are mean secksers, to have such an act named after them.

I'd secks your eardrums. until you heard the band marching in.

Red Hulk
As Blight kindly explained it to me once, and by explained, I mean demonstrated.

Gorilla****ing is:

The act in which you knock someone out while ****ing them, and take their money. Apparently, gorilla's are mean secksers, to have such an act named after them.

I'd secks your eardrums. until you heard the band marching in. No this:
"if you didn't shave the hair your legs."

I'd footjob you until you had a hairline fracture your arm.

56motader
No this:
"if you didn't shave the hair your legs."

I'd footjob you until you had a hairline fracture your arm.

I lol'd. Well done bran!

56motader
epic fail

who insults another man's culture? An ignorant man. no expression

guy222
KMC clears it

Nihilist
Originally posted by guy222
KMC clears it

Raoul
...ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.