Nightwing Vs. Wildcat!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

namorsubby
fight takes place in boxing ring, but combatants can use whatever style they want, not just boxing. they must stay in the ring though.regular equipment.

who wins

Nightwing
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u313/sealed-curse/nightwing.jpg
Vs.
Wildcat
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/235894-99003-wildcat_super.jpg

oh, and bloodlust is on.To The Death!

namorsubby
dag nabbit!.......i thought you guys would be enticed into voting by the bloodlust.

you all are obviously too smart for me. laughing

Starscream M
Originally posted by namorsubby

you all are obviously too smart for me. laughing what are you babbling about?

anyways I think Wildcat wins because having the ring hampers Nightwing's advantages of agility and speed and is helpful to WC.

namorsubby
i don't even know anymore.laughing out loud

anywho, if the ring is that much of a hassle:

fight takes place on a large rooftop

comicfan11
NW is great but if he tries to slug it out with WC I think he goes down hard.
NW is more of Martial Artist and Acrobat than WC but Ted is pound for pound the toughest human fighter in DC.
And he is more experienced (he fights metas all the time after all)
And he fights dirty.
He will grab NW and teach him pain IMO.

iceman24567
Nightwing is hard to hit but Wildcat should take a small majority he has experience and damage soak on his side Grayson will tire himself trying to put Wildcat down.

namorsubby
i agree with both of you.

......nightwing reminds me alot of a particular marvel character. big grin

iceman24567
Does his names start with a D?

namorsubby
umm.......maybe

iceman24567
Yeah they are similar but Matt is stronger and I think Nightwing is smarter both are really good martial artists and the best acrobats in their respective universes as far as humans go.

namorsubby
yeah i'd say he's stronger.

Battlehammer
Matt and night wing are similar ecpt DD better fight period, he faster, better reflexes, more skilled, more durable, stronger and just as agile and acrobatic.

namorsubby
how did you find this place?????laughing out loud

but yeah you're right, he stomps nightwing, wildcat, and whoever else you want.........so what about this match?

Battlehammer
how did you find this place?????laughing out loud

but yeah you're right, he stomps nightwing, wildcat, and whoever else you want.........so what about this match?
.....find what place? this thread? or the sight? becuase ive been on this site since before the verus forum was created......

wildcat due to power and durability, but night wing makes him work for it.

namorsubby
it was a joke. and i was speaking of this topic as "the place".

Wildcat takes this match.but if you ask me, NW vs DD is an either way type of deal.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Matt and night wing are similar ecpt DD better fight period, he faster, better reflexes, more skilled, more durable, stronger and just as agile and acrobatic. I agree but Dick still has brains on his side smile

Battlehammer

Wildcat takes this match.but if you ask me, NW vs DD is an either way type of deal.
No it not at all.

DD superior fighter in skill. He has superior feats of strength, durbaility, staina, He has equal agility feats and has superior reflex and speed feats. Daredevil has been stated as having superhuman level of reaction speed called rippid firer reflexes. He also has radar senses which actually emans he will know every attack night wing makes before he makes it.

iceman24567
Yeah Nightwing would lose to DD but not in a stomp.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Battlehammer
No it not at all.

DD superior fighter in skill. He has superior feats of strength, durbaility, staina, He has equal agility feats and has superior reflex and speed feats. Daredevil has been stated as having superhuman level of reaction speed called rippid firer reflexes. He also has radar senses which actually emans he will know every attack night wing makes before he makes it. DD doesn't have super anything besides senses. his senses boost his agility/speed to peak, but how could it possibly make him perform beyond what a human can do?(ie, superhuman). that waste didn't give him superhuman physical traits, just senses.

Battlehammer
http://img68.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevilannual01438ku.jpg

namorsubby
he said normal human.

how can someone who is physically human move faster than physically possible for a human? they can't, period.

namorsubby
anywho, back to nightwing vs wildcat please

Battlehammer
he said normal human.

how can someone who is physically human move faster than physically possible for a human? they can't, period.
he not a normal person.

he not a normal person which is what is stated in the scan.......normal humans can't move as fast as him, becuases he not normal.

easily by gaining powers through training or by accidents both of which he done......

namorsubby

Silent Guardian
nightwing wins he is the best. Wildcats getting old cant keep up with nightwing

Warrior18

Wildcat wins since he is too durable and more of a power house than Nightwing. It won't be easy though.

Please feel free to make a DD v Nightwing thread or bump any of the old ones. smile

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Warrior18
Wildcat wins since he is too durable and more of a power house than Nightwing. It won't be easy though.

Please feel free to make a DD v Nightwing thread or bump any of the old ones. smile

disagree wildcat is too old and senile. He should retire soon. Nightwing is one of the 10 strongest "normal" humans in the world.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
disagree wildcat is too old and senile. He should retire soon. Nightwing is one of the 10 strongest "normal" humans in the world. i guess you don't know that he has the peak physical condition of a 20 year old due to rejuvenation? that and the experience of ages fighting crime.

wildcat is definitely stronger than NW. he was deadlocked in armwrestling with a superhumanly strong atom(al pratt). his strength pretty much defies logic

Cavalier
Wildcat

Silent Guardian
i guess you don't know that he has the peak physical condition of a 20 year old due to rejuvenation? that and the experience of ages fighting crime.

wildcat is definitely stronger than NW. he was deadlocked in armwrestling with a superhumanly strong atom(al pratt). his strength pretty much defies logic

your right I did not know that.

But I'm biased and I'm gonna say Nightwing cause I like him more.

namorsubby
respectable. at least you stated it and didn't pretend otherwise.thumb up

namorsubby
bringin it back

iceman24567
Wildcat.

StiltmanFTW
Wildcat.

Silent Guardian
Nightwing

Lord_Dagoth
Nightwing.

Prep-Man
Wildcat would win a pure boxing match.

namorsubby
The polls are pretty close. Almost either way.I wanna hear more of what you guys have 2 say.

I say Wilcat FTM, any contrary opinions?

BlackZero30x
well according to the mordru/jsa Wildcat can not actually die unless he experiences 9 deaths all at once.....

JakeTheBank
Ted and for the reasons already stated earlier. The guy has crazy damage soak, more so than Dick. NW might tag him more often early on, but when NW tires out, Ted's gonna punch his face off.

cdtm
Ted wins it.

Wish the poll wasn't closed.

Lord_Talron
ted kicks his f*cking ass.

-Pr-
poll is reopened.

Mindset
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Wildcat would win a pure boxing match. It's not a boxing match.

Lord_Talron
its not boxing day either.

Daredevil1
If its not a boxing match. Then NW for the win.

namorsubby
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
well according to the mordru/jsa Wildcat can not actually die unless he experiences 9 deaths all at once..... Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

In light on Modru's revelation, theres no way Dick could win in a "to the death" match. Im changing it to KO or "momentarily incapacitate".

BlackZero30x
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

In light on Modru's revelation, theres no way Dick could win in a "to the death" match. Im changing it to KO or "momentarily incapacitate".

indeed! but idk im still betting on wildcat. while dick would have had one of the greatest teachers in h2h he's still not on wildcats level imo. Ive seen wildcat show some crazy durability.

Batman-Prime
Though Wildcat had some problems with agile opponents lately *cough.. I would still give him a slim majority against NW. 6/10

Against DD he should take also 6/10.

NW vs DD 5/10.

namorsubby
lets bring it back...again.

Daredevil1
anywho, if the ring is that much of a hassle:

fight takes place on a large rooftop

Well on the roof tops I'll go with NW. Specially since he got somewhat of a push by DC before the NuDC event.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.