Rorschach vs. The Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
Rorscach takes batmans place and has 1 month to defeat joker before he can set in motion one of his convoluted plots, this would require defeating joker in combat too.

Philosophía
Joker and easily.

He's on a whole different level.

Ha Son

Prime#
under these circumstances Joker would win. Though in a neutral environment Rorschach would beat Joker like a redheaded stepchild IMO

Nihilist
Originally posted by Prime#
under these circumstances Joker would win. Though in a neutral environment Rorschach would beat Joker like a redheaded stepchild IMO Rorschach

Bouboumaster
Sadly, the Joker

comicfan11
The Joker.
But on random encounter Rorschach would burn Mr. J alive IMO

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by comicfan11
The Joker.
But on random encounter Rorschach would burn Mr. J alive IMO

Not sure. Have you seen how both him and Nite Owl have been OWNED by Ozymendias?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Not sure. Have you seen how both him and Nite Owl have been OWNED by Ozymendias? ozy is way more to handle than joker

DestinyGuy678
Not sure. Have you seen how both him and Nite Owl have been OWNED by Ozymendias? did YOU see ozmendias catch a bullet, and plus he stated he was a master of several disciplines.

comicfan11
Not sure. Have you seen how both him and Nite Owl have been OWNED by Ozymendias?

Yeaaaah.
But Ozy was bordering metahuman with his feats.
I don't see joker catching a bullet.

Ozzy would murder Joker in a fight 100/10

psycho gundam
joker loses the fist fight.

Prime#
I would kinda like to see a fight where Joker thinks Rorschach is a generic DC hero (no killing) and he starts to get close to mock Rorschach and gets his neck casually snapped

complexbrother
^^^ me too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.