SuperGenius Jeopardy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
so, the ultimate jeopardy contest--topics vary as on the show and will include everything from literature and world history, to chemisty and microbiology. the contestants are as follows:

lex luthor
bruce wayne
tony stark
mr terrific
amadeus cho
dr. sivana

who takes the grand prize?

Starscream M
Originally posted by leonidas
so, the ultimate jeopardy contest--topics vary as on the show and will include everything from literature and world history, to chemisty and microbiology. the contestants are as follows:

lex luthor
bruce wayne
tony stark
mr terrific
amadeus cho
dr. sivana

who takes the grand prize? I can't say, not knowing much about the bottom 3 characters on your list

I actually think Beast would beat everyone on your list

leonidas
i thought about putting him in, actually . . . maybe next rd. smile

Starscream M
Originally posted by leonidas
i thought about putting him in, actually . . . maybe next rd. smile I just don't think those guys on your list would be good with pop trivia...which is part of jeopardy (ie tv shows, music, sports, etc)

Priest
CHO

xJLxKing
Lex

Bouboumaster
Between Mr. Terrific and Cho, probably.

MightyEInherjar
Amadeus Cho, even though I hate him..

Endless Mike
Cho, since he probably has the broadest knowledge of the most subjects (although he would know less specifics than many of the other contestants)

Bouboumaster
Put Reed Richards, I dare you!

Silent Guardian
bruce wayne is there anything the man does not know?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
bruce wayne is there anything the man does not know?

How to create a big bang, and how to have style with his costume.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.