Gwen Stacy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kal-El1130
Hey guys I was just wondering, are the sins past and sins remembered story arcs still part of spider-man continuity (even after One More Day)? They're the stories where we find that Gwen had been seduced by Norman Osborn on one ocasion and got pregnant from it, with twins. Peter never knew about it and so Norman raised the children making them believe Peter was their father and that he abandoned their mother. Then they tried to kill him but Peter convinced the girl (who looked exactly like Gwen) that he wasn't their father. I hope it isn't. I feel it dishonours Gwen's memory a little

Silent Guardian
I think it is. But who knows. One more day just f*@#$% up spider-man. Besides giving him back his secret identity it did nothing good for Spider-man. I didn't even mind the magical element to Spider-man. Honestly I thought it was cool and different. Having organic web shooters was convenient, but the talking to insects was a little much. I felt they could have just left that story arc, ambiguous. You know like left the reader guessing whether Spider-mans origin was scientific or magic. Either way who knows. I prefer science, but, I like the magic option as well opens up the title to many more story options. Then back in black was okay. But Mephisto messed it all up.

I want MJ back!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.