Superman vs Goku? Cloud vs Terminator?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SillySully7
Hey guys...

I know this is a lame thing to do. But I have a webseries I've made called VGSpoofs. In it, Steve and Ryan are thrown into an episode adventure in this first explosive episode!

If you love comics, video games, movies, or Power Rangers you'll love this show!

We solve battles like Superman vs Goku, Cloud vs Terminator, Batman vs Galactus! Its really a lot of fun and I think you should check it out.

Its on Youtube, just search for vgspoofs

Thanks!

Harbinger
In before close?

Endrict Nuul
inb4close

kgkg
Originally posted by SillySully7
We solve battles like Batman vs Galactus! Its really a lot of fun and I So what did you guys solve?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by SillySully7
Hey guys...

I know this is a lame thing to do. But I have a webseries I've made called VGSpoofs. In it, Steve and Ryan are thrown into an episode adventure in this first explosive episode!

If you love comics, video games, movies, or Power Rangers you'll love this show!

We solve battles like Superman vs Goku, Cloud vs Terminator, Batman vs Galactus! Its really a lot of fun and I think you should check it out.

Its on Youtube, just search for vgspoofs

Thanks!

The rules for this particular forum don't allow for anime/manga characters, or generally anything but primarily-comic characters. So Superman is likely the only legal one in this battle. See the forum rules for more on this.

This thread will be closed, but good luck with your endeavor.

Badabing
Originally posted by DigiMark007
The rules for this particular forum don't allow for anime/manga characters, or generally anything but primarily-comic characters. So Superman is likely the only legal one in this battle. See the forum rules for more on this.

This thread will be closed, but good luck with your endeavor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.