Thanos vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Which one of these guys would win if they were both trapped in a dimension (this means no bfr), and neither can get out until the other was beaten?

Juggernaut has his helmet on, and under it he has his skull cap as well, so TP would be nearly impossible to work on him.

Who wins?

Bouboumaster
Well, Thanos take out both the helmet and the skull cap with ease.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

carver9
Without tp juggernaut 10/10, I can see him walking through anything thanos dishes out.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Without tp juggernaut 10/10, I can see him walking through anything thanos dishes out. Nope. War Hulk crushed him. Thanos is on a whole other level and can take on Odin. Two totally different leagues.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nope. War Hulk crushed him. Thanos is on a whole other level and can take on Odin. Two totally different leagues.

This is what I want you to prove quanchi, since you say that thanos is superior to wwh, show me a strength feat that gave you this decision.

2nd, show me in that entire fight where wwh damaged juggernaut, a scratch, blood, something since you basically stated that wwh crushed juggernaut. Now I agree, he bfred juggernaut but the licks that was landed was about even and juggernaut had no damage. Lets say if wwh did push juggernaut back, did juggernaut suffer any injuries.

Why do you constantly say that wwh crushed someone that he didnt even scratch or ko.

By the way, in given time if thanos didnt have the ability to tp wwh or bfr him, I would give hulk a majority over him also. Theres nothing in thanos arsenol that could take either of them down.

quanchi112
This is what I want you to prove quanchi, since you say that thanos is superior to wwh, show me a strength feat that gave you this decision.

2nd, show me in that entire fight where wwh damaged juggernaut, a scratch, blood, something since you basically stated that wwh crushed juggernaut. Now I agree, he bfred juggernaut but the licks that was landed was about even and juggernaut had no damage. Lets say if wwh did push juggernaut back, did juggernaut suffer any injuries.

Why do you constantly say that wwh crushed someone that he didnt even scratch or ko.

By the way, in given time if thanos didnt have the ability to tp wwh or bfr him, I would give hulk a majority over him also. Theres nothing in thanos arsenol that could take either of them down. He doesnt have to have a strength feat to prove that. He has shown he can take on Thor whose strength was off the charts and maginified by the power gem.

I also said war hulk who is different than ww hulk. You seem rather confused. WW Hulk bfr'd Juggs for the win. Thanos would crush WW Hulk or Sentry for that matter. he is well above them and hands the Surfer his ass with a few blows.

carver9
He doesnt have to have a strength feat to prove that. He has shown he can take on Thor whose strength was off the charts and maginified by the power gem.

I also said war hulk who is different than ww hulk. You seem rather confused. WW Hulk bfr'd Juggs for the win. Thanos would crush WW Hulk or Sentry for that matter. he is well above them and hands the Surfer his ass with a few blows.

Again, prove that thanos is stronger then war hulk, a being that basically held a pyramid with one hand like it was a toy and prove it without using abc logic because using abc logic savage hulk punched through realities before and war hulk>>savage hulk so where would that put war hulks strength.

Also when thanos fought thor did they arm wrestle also. What evidence are you using that showed that thanos was as strong as that thor because wolverine has fought the hulk but we all know that hulk strength outclasses wolverine. Captain america has fought spiderman but we all know that captain america strength is no where near spiderman. confused

carver9
by the way did juggernaut suffer any injuries when he was fighting war hulk, did he have a scratch?

quanchi112
Again, prove that thanos is stronger then war hulk, a being that basically held a pyramid with one hand like it was a toy and prove it without using abc logic because using abc logic savage hulk punched through realities before and war hulk>>savage hulk so where would that put war hulks strength.

Also when thanos fought thor did they arm wrestle also. What evidence are you using that showed that thanos was as strong as that thor because wolverine has fought the hulk but we all know that hulk strength outclasses wolverine. Captain america has fought spiderman but we all know that captain america strength is no where near spiderman. confused Thanos was exchanging blows with a much stronger thor with no limits whose feats trump war hulk's or ww hulk's when considering the people he went through.

Again,with the beings Thanos hands his ass on a regular basis its astonishing to me how you see this any differently. Juggs can and has had his ass handed to him.

kevdude
Just wondering has Thanos and Juggernaut ever fought before in a actual comic?? And what happened if they fought?

carver9
Thanos was exchanging blows with a much stronger thor with no limits whose feats trump war hulk's or ww hulk's when considering the people he went through.

Again,with the beings Thanos hands his ass on a regular basis its astonishing to me how you see this any differently. Juggs can and has had his ass handed to him.

Its funny how many beings spiderman has handed there asses to but fall to captain america, etc....

Some people just have the tools to bring down certain opponents. Even though thanos has taken on some power houses that still dont change the fact that hulk or juggernaut could give him a fight. 1st thing you have to prove that thanos powers would even work against someone with juggernauts durability. Second, I would love for you to show me juggernaut being injured without there being a plot, 3rd, can you stop bringing up people giving juggernaut a fight without even injuring him or koing him. Im pretty sure wolverine would give colossus a fight but who do you think would win and why?

Juggernaut could lay down and put up his forcefield and let thanos pound on him all day with no affect so again, how is thanos beating juggernaut.

Enyalus
Thanos has also held Hulk and Thing at the same time, easily overpowering them both. And he's destroyed a planet in his first encounter with Drax (Iron Man 55).

carver9
Originally posted by Enyalus
Thanos has also held Hulk and Thing at the same time, easily overpowering them both. And he's destroyed a planet in his first encounter with Drax (Iron Man 55).

WWh>>savage hulk and professor hulk. I agree, thanos would crush savage hulk and proffessor hulk at the same time.

Enyalus
WWh>>savage hulk and professor hulk. I agree, thanos would crush savage hulk and proffessor hulk at the same time.

Kay. And yeah, Dr. Strange and Greg Pak said WWH was supposed to be the most powerful version of Hulk up to that point. But I think Savage and Mindless Hulk have the feats to trump WWH. Just my opinion on that, though. I can't argue with what they said on panel.

quanchi112
Its funny how many beings spiderman has handed there asses to but fall to captain america, etc....

Some people just have the tools to bring down certain opponents. Even though thanos has taken on some power houses that still dont change the fact that hulk or juggernaut could give him a fight. 1st thing you have to prove that thanos powers would even work against someone with juggernauts durability. Second, I would love for you to show me juggernaut being injured without there being a plot, 3rd, can you stop bringing up people giving juggernaut a fight without even injuring him or koing him. Im pretty sure wolverine would give colossus a fight but who do you think would win and why?

Juggernaut could lay down and put up his forcefield and let thanos pound on him all day with no affect so again, how is thanos beating juggernaut. Thanos has made the Hulk look bad with aid and quite easily.

Dude,Juggs has gotten creamed by less than Thanos. What else do you need to know? Thanos has also taken on opponents like Odin,the Maker,power gem Thor,and Tyrant who make Juggs seem like a street leveler.

Youd have a point had Juggs never been injured by anyone under Thanos level. But,cha dont.

Bouboumaster
For the strenght scan, go on Thanos respect thread. Thanos one shot Captain Marvel from Titan to Earth.

Silent Guardian
When the Juggernaugt was first created he was basically invincible, except to psychic attacks. However, I feel as though he has been slightly de-powered. If you look at the Movies and X-men cartoons, he was not the baddest guy on the show. I personally want to give it to Juggernaut, but I do feel Thanos maybe on another level. But if they ever fought or someone has some scans to compare strengths that would be really helpful.

EDIT:
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
For the strenght scan, go on Thanos respect thread. Thanos one shot Captain Marvel from Titan to Earth.
I didn't see this post the first time. Okay I will check it out. Also is there a Juggernaut respect thread?

xJLxKing
Juggernaunt wont be winning this one.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
When the Juggernaugt was first created he was basically invincible, except to psychic attacks. However, I feel as though he has been slightly de-powered. If you look at the Movies and X-men cartoons, he was not the baddest guy on the show. I personally want to give it to Juggernaut, but I do feel Thanos maybe on another level. But if they ever fought or someone has some scans to compare strengths that would be really helpful.

EDIT:

I didn't see this post the first time. Okay I will check it out. Also is there a Juggernaut respect thread?

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4590/85157929fi8.jpg

I didn't found the page after, but Marvel crash on Earth, and the FF found him.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4590/85157929fi8.jpg

I didn't found the page after, but Marvel crash on Earth, and the FF found him.

Do you know what that's from? I'm pretty sure I have all of Thanos' appearances. I could post the rest of it if you found out. 'Cause that doesn't ring a bell offhand.

Knowsbleed33
No Holds Barred Thanos wins.

Dark-Jaxx
Nope. War Hulk crushed him. Thanos is on a whole other level and can take on Odin. Two totally different leagues. You call causing no damage for the entire fight and being knocked around like a rag doll taking on Odin? Seriously?

carver9
Thanos has made the Hulk look bad with aid and quite easily.

Dude,Juggs has gotten creamed by less than Thanos. What else do you need to know? Thanos has also taken on opponents like Odin,the Maker,power gem Thor,and Tyrant who make Juggs seem like a street leveler.

Youd have a point had Juggs never been injured by anyone under Thanos level. But,cha dont.

Wolverine has made the hulk look bad before so I guess he can take marko also. Your abc logic is getting tiresome; again, can you show me something that would change my mind about thanos being able to damage juggernaut or even ko him since, well, juggernaut has never been koed.

Thor is one of the most powerful beings in marvel and all of his attacks was pointless against juggernaut, juggernaut walked through everything that thor threw at him. I know that thanos is more powerful but we have yet to see a power display that could harm juggernaut so how are you coming to the conclusion that thanos can override cytorraks enchantments and please dont come with this crap about who thanos fought because if you want to go there I could easily bring up juggernaut one shotting the stranger.

Red Hulk
Do you know what that's from? I'm pretty sure I have all of Thanos' appearances. I could post the rest of it if you found out. 'Cause that doesn't ring a bell offhand. Marvel Adventures: FF 16

Around 16.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Marvel Adventures: FF 16

Around 16.

That's non-canon, isn't it?

Red Hulk
That's non-canon, isn't it? You tell me.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Red Hulk
You tell me.

Got this from Wikipedia:

"Under the Marvel Age imprint, the Spider-Man and Fantastic Four titles were initially based on scripts written by Stan Lee back in the 1960s. Once the Marvel Age line was replaced by Marvel Adventures, the focus was put on original storylines. While none of the titles take place within the primary Marvel Universe continuity, each title seems to have its own continuity apart from each other. Marvel Adventures: Fantastic Four, for instance, has made reference to existing in the Earth-20051 realm of the Multiverse."

And no, I don't think I have the issue afterall lol. Explains why it looked unfamiliar though.

Red Hulk
Got this from Wikipedia:

"Under the Marvel Age imprint, the Spider-Man and Fantastic Four titles were initially based on scripts written by Stan Lee back in the 1960s. Once the Marvel Age line was replaced by Marvel Adventures, the focus was put on original storylines. While none of the titles take place within the primary Marvel Universe continuity, each title seems to have its own continuity apart from each other. Marvel Adventures: Fantastic Four, for instance, has made reference to existing in the Earth-20051 realm of the Multiverse."

And no, I don't think I have the issue afterall lol. Explains why it looked unfamiliar though. Well done.

I wouldn't doubt it...

Knowsbleed33
Got this from Wikipedia:

And no, I don't think I have the issue afterall lol. Explains why it looked unfamiliar though.

Damn! That means I can't use Fixit smashing an asteroid 3 times bigger than earth in my Hulk feats arguements anymore.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Damn! That means I can't use Fixit smashing an asteroid 3 times bigger than earth in my Hulk feats arguements anymore.

Shhh, dude. No one knows but us.

Wei Phoenix
Stalemate.

Cain really won't be able to touch Thanos if he doesn't want to be touched.

You can't KO Cain with physical strength or energy blasts. Cain's durability keeps him in htis fight and Thanos' durability and mobility keeps him in this fight.

peejayd
* IMO, different power levels... Thanos is a cosmic being, thus vastly more powerful than non-cosmics... however, is the Cytorrak gem capable of overpowering a cosmic being? that's the question...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by peejayd
* IMO, different power levels... Thanos is a cosmic being, thus vastly more powerful than non-cosmics... however, is the Cytorrak gem capable of overpowering a cosmic being? that's the question...

He has foolishly tried to fight Eternity and was banished to Oblivion and survived, one shotted The Stranger, fought a mystical being thing called D'Spayre that feeds off of your despair and stuff like that and powers himself up, his durability and strength is able to overpower Thor. Thor had to seal off his power to beat him.

mrbigguy
If Thanos can cancel Juggernaur's ability to call on his forcefield, Juggernaut would get smashed... As Thor did to him

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by mrbigguy
If Thanos can cancel Juggernaur's ability to call on his forcefield, Juggernaut would get smashed... As Thor did to him

Good thing Thanos doesn't have a magical hammer or anything like that to do to him.

occultdestroyer
Thanos KOs Juggernaut.
I don't see him killing Juggs tho.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Thanos KOs Juggernaut.
I don't see him killing Juggs tho.

Have you ever seen anyone KO Juggernaut?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Have you ever seen anyone KO Juggernaut?
Onslaught

Enyalus
Good thing Thanos doesn't have a magical hammer or anything like that to do to him.

He is a master of black magic, though. Just sayin'.

Wei Phoenix
Onslaught

Anyone that isn't PIS? Unless you think WWH is weaker than Onslaught. How about Thor, War Hulk, Savage Hulk?

occultdestroyer
Anyone that isn't PIS? Unless you think WWH is weaker than Onslaught. How about Thor, War Hulk, Savage Hulk?
Dude, Thanos is leagues above any version of Hulk (except maybe for WWH and Rulk)

Wei Phoenix
Dude, Thanos is leagues above any version of Hulk (except maybe for WWH and Rulk)

I was comparing those people to Onslaught. All of them failed to KO Cain. I know Thanos is above WWH and Rulk could never touch Thanos even on the Titan's worse day.

Enyalus
I think most people can (and should) agree that Juggernaut isn't going to be KO'd by a few of Thanos' punches, even though most people can (and should) agree that Thanos is physically stronger than Juggernaut. However, the guy's energy blasts overpowered the Beyonder and knocked Galactus on his ass across the moon.

I don't know that Cain can handle that sort of punishment for long.

Wei Phoenix
I think most people can (and should) agree that Juggernaut isn't going to be KO'd by a few of Thanos' punches, even though most people can (and should) agree that Thanos is physically stronger than Juggernaut. However, the guy's energy blasts overpowered the Beyonder and knocked Galactus on his ass across the moon.

I don't know that Cain can handle that sort of punishment for long.

That blast that hit Galactus didn't do anything but piss him off. Cain has survived Oblivion and a weakened Godblast. This is a stalemate. Thanos would win if BFR was on.

occultdestroyer
Thanos is too strong for Juggs.
If this match doesn't end with a KO, it ends with a BFR. Which could only mean a stalemate.

Wei Phoenix
There is no BFR on so it is a stalemate, I personally love both characters but both can't really put the other down. Maybe Juggernaut could win if it was H2H only but since it isn't Thanos isn't dumb enough to do something that stupid.

Enyalus
There is no BFR on so it is a stalemate, I personally love both characters but both can't really put the other down. Maybe Juggernaut could win if it was H2H only but since it isn't Thanos isn't dumb enough to do something that stupid.

Thanos is a martial arts master.

Mindset
He also has a prune for a chin.

Knowsbleed33
I am unconvinced Thanos can beat Juggernaut in a pure H2H competition.

Wei Phoenix
Thanos is a martial arts master.

You can know all of the Martial Arts in the world bt it all means squat if you can't hurt the guy you are fighting. when has Thanos even shown H2H skills?

Enyalus
You can know all of the Martial Arts in the world bt it all means squat if you can't hurt the guy you are fighting. when has Thanos even shown H2H skills?

Well, when he and Gamora were sparring, she had the clear advantage...but one, they were only sparring. And two, he trained her. Against Champion, who has mastered countless fighting forms across the universe, he's able to read his movements easily (and even tells Champion that he's telegraphing his movements.)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
You call causing no damage for the entire fight and being knocked around like a rag doll taking on Odin? Seriously? Huh? Odin took out Gungir and failed to put him down. He saluted him basically as a great opponent. Surfer and Drax got punked while Thanos took him on. Reread the comic. Quit spinning it your way.Originally posted by carver9
Wolverine has made the hulk look bad before so I guess he can take marko also. Your abc logic is getting tiresome; again, can you show me something that would change my mind about thanos being able to damage juggernaut or even ko him since, well, juggernaut has never been koed.

Thor is one of the most powerful beings in marvel and all of his attacks was pointless against juggernaut, juggernaut walked through everything that thor threw at him. I know that thanos is more powerful but we have yet to see a power display that could harm juggernaut so how are you coming to the conclusion that thanos can override cytorraks enchantments and please dont come with this crap about who thanos fought because if you want to go there I could easily bring up juggernaut one shotting the stranger. What? Your debating is tiresome as well. Think about it. Juggs is in the same league as Hulk and Thor while Thanos can basically demolish any of them. He is well above top tier.

Show me war hulk feats that put him above Thanos because i cant see that many people honestly thinking that war hulk is equal or greater than Thanos. Onslaught and War Hulk have crushed Juggs. Thanos has treated Thor like a nonfactor and taken him on with the power gem.

Good thing Thanos doesn't have a magical hammer or anything like that to do to him. Yeah,I ve seen Thanos easily dismiss Thor's hammer before when thrown his way. Thanos>>Thor.

quanchi112
Dude, Thanos is leagues above any version of Hulk (except maybe for WWH and Rulk) He is above any version of Hulk which includes WW Hulk and Rulk. There is no reason to think he isnt.Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I am unconvinced Thanos can beat Juggernaut in a pure H2H competition. Why couldnt Thanos win here?

Wei Phoenix

Yeah,I ve seen Thanos easily dismiss Thor's hammer before when thrown his way. Thanos>>Thor.

You're right, Thanos is way better than Thor, I didn't even try to imply that Thor was above him. Thor's hammer also does nothing to Cain. I was only pointing out that Thanos can't seal off Cyttorak's power.

quanchi112
You're right, Thanos is way better than Thor, I didn't even try to imply that Thor was above him. Thor's hammer also does nothing to Cain. I was only pointing out that Thanos can't seal off Cyttorak's power. Thanos has taken on Odin and floored galactus. Id say its safe to say that Odin and Galactus are both above Cytorrak himself.

Knowsbleed33
Thanos has taken on Odin and floored galactus. Id say its safe to say that Odin and Galactus are both above Cytorrak himself.

What makes that safe to say?

Enyalus
What makes that safe to say?

I'm with you on that one. Especially Odin. Cyttorak is a trans-dimensional deity. Meaning one Cyttorak exists in more than one universe. It's simply one aspect of Cyttorak - the destroyer, that the Juggernaut channels through the Crimson Gem.

Cyttorak's full power should be...extremely immense.

Wei Phoenix
Thanos has taken on Odin and floored galactus. Id say its safe to say that Odin and Galactus are both above Cytorrak himself.

Both are great, both are insanely strong and durable this is a stalemate. Eternity casted Cain into Oblivion and he survived. He also wrecked Thor, and beat him during the 8th day saga. I still say that neither can put the other down.

quanchi112
What makes that safe to say? Their feats.Originally posted by Enyalus
I'm with you on that one. Especially Odin. Cyttorak is a trans-dimensional deity. Meaning one Cyttorak exists in more than one universe. It's simply one aspect of Cyttorak - the destroyer, that the Juggernaut channels through the Crimson Gem.

Cyttorak's full power should be...extremely immense. Its all speculation. Whats he done that puts him up there with Odin. Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Both are great, both are insanely strong and durable this is a stalemate. Eternity casted Cain into Oblivion and he survived. He also wrecked Thor, and beat him during the 8th day saga. I still say that neither can put the other down. He was more powerful during the 8 th day saga than he is normally.

Wei Phoenix
Their feats. Its all speculation. Whats he done that puts him up there with Odin. He was more powerful during the 8 th day saga than he is normally.

It is true that on a feats perspective that Cyttorak isn't really strong at all seeing that Cain was able to beat him even though that was an incredibly gay human version of Cyttorak. I however still believe that Cyttorak should be represented more seeing as Cain only has a fraction of his power and that he seems to do fine against earth and a few upper beings.

During their second fight Thor couldn't hurt Cain until he took his FF away. I don't really reference the 1st fight seeing as Thor was weakened except for the fact that a weakened GB couldn't hurt him.

quanchi112
It is true that on a feats perspective that Cyttorak isn't really strong at all seeing that Cain was able to beat him even though that was an incredibly gay human version of Cyttorak. I however still believe that Cyttorak should be represented more seeing as Cain only has a fraction of his power and that he seems to do fine against earth and a few upper beings.

During their second fight Thor couldn't hurt Cain until he took his FF away. I don't really reference the 1st fight seeing as Thor was weakened except for the fact that a weakened GB couldn't hurt him. Cain was the only one who was able to defy his being and still retain his individual personality.

Odin created Thor's hammer and it has chased off Galactus. he also created the Destroyer which would defeat Juggs as well imo. Odin himself also has tremendous feats while Cytorrak doesnt.

stick out tongue

Knowsbleed33
Absense of proof isn't proof of absense. Cyttoraks lack of feats means nothing. Zom, Dormammu, Ancient One, Classic Strange have all invoked Cyttoraks power. Cyttorak has created life out of nothing, something neither Galactus or Odin can claim.

Cyttorak>All other members of the octessence, proven.

Cyttorak, like all evil mystical deities, are banished from this plane of exsistance.

To say Galactus or Odin are easily more powerful than Cyttorak is pure conjecture.

quanchi112
Absense of proof isn't proof of absense. Cyttoraks lack of feats means nothing. Zom, Dormammu, Ancient One, Classic Strange have all invoked Cyttoraks power. Cyttorak has created life out of nothing, something neither Galactus or Odin can claim.

Cyttorak>All other members of the octessence, proven.

Cyttorak, like all evil mystical deities, are banished from this plane of exsistance.

To say Galactus or Odin are easily more powerful than Cyttorak is pure conjecture. How do you know he is so powerful then? I know you like Juggernaut and can see why you would defend him. Wha is this based on? Statements? Juggs feats?

Odin has rocked the multiverse while Cytorrak hasnt. Galactus created Tyrant which >>>>>Juggs. Odin has created Thor;s hammer which is more powerful than Juggs and the destroyer armor which I would argue is more invulnerable than Juggs imo.

When was it proven that Cytorrak was more powerful than the other members? If so what does that have to do with Odin or Galactus?

To suggest Cytorrak is on their level without any proof is fanboyism at its finest.

Wei Phoenix
Cain was the only one who was able to defy his being and still retain his individual personality.

Odin created Thor's hammer and it has chased off Galactus. he also created the Destroyer which would defeat Juggs as well imo. Odin himself also has tremendous feats while Cytorrak doesnt.

stick out tongue

That same hammer has bounced right off of Cain. His hammer can't hurt him. I don't know much about the Destroyer to claim that Cain could beat it.

quanchi112
That same hammer has bounced right off of Cain. His hammer can't hurt him. I don't know much about the Destroyer to claim that Cain could beat it. Godblast son. cool

Knowsbleed33
Godblast son. cool

Godblast can't hurt him either son.

Knowsbleed33
How do you know he is so powerful then? I know you like Juggernaut and can see why you would defend him. Wha is this based on? Statements? Juggs feats?

Odin has rocked the multiverse while Cytorrak hasnt. Galactus created Tyrant which >>>>>Juggs. Odin has created Thor;s hammer which is more powerful than Juggs and the destroyer armor which I would argue is more invulnerable than Juggs imo.

When was it proven that Cytorrak was more powerful than the other members? If so what does that have to do with Odin or Galactus?

To suggest Cytorrak is on their level without any proof is fanboyism at its finest.

Again, absence and all that. Just because he hasn't doesn't mean he can't.

Thor with his hammer hasn't been able to do anything more than BFR Juggernaut.

Destroyer armor more invulnerable than Juggernaut? Based on what?

And let's not get into fanboyism. You are fan boy personified.

Stoic

During their second fight Thor couldn't hurt Cain until he took his FF away. I don't really reference the 1st fight seeing as Thor was weakened except for the fact that a weakened GB couldn't hurt him.

Juggernaut never beat Cyttorak, at least not the real Cyttorak; it was revealed that the being that Cain beat was only an aspect or an Avatar of the real Cyttorak, which makes alot of sense. The real Cyttorak was said to be capable of destroying all of reality, which would put him on or above Galactus at full power, meaning that he was approaching omniversal threat status.

How do you know he is so powerful then? I know you like Juggernaut and can see why you would defend him. Wha is this based on? Statements? Juggs feats?

Cyttorak was exiled to the Crimson Cosmos as he was too much of a threat to remain in the mainstream Marvel dimension, and would have destroyed it had he not been exiled.

quanchi112
Godblast can't hurt him either son. Really?Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Again, absence and all that. Just because he hasn't doesn't mean he can't.

Thor with his hammer hasn't been able to do anything more than BFR Juggernaut.

Destroyer armor more invulnerable than Juggernaut? Based on what?

And let's not get into fanboyism. You are fan boy personified. Based on the destroyer feats and what not. War Hulk and Onslaught crushed Juggs.

Im asking for something to suggest why he is on their level. What is it?Originally posted by Stoic
Juggernaut never beat Cyttorak, at least not the real Cyttorak; it was revealed that the being that Cain beat was only an aspect or an Avatar of the real Cyttorak, which makes alot of sense. The real Cyttorak was said to be capable of destroying all of reality, which would put him on or above Galactus at full power, meaning that he was approaching omniversal threat status.

Cyttorak was exiled to the Crimson Cosmos as he was too much of a threat to remain in the mainstream Marvel dimension, and would have destroyed it had he not been exiled. If Galactus were out there to destroy reality he would be much more of a threat than Cytorrak. Odin has feats and isnt prone to go on a universal conquest. Any scans of Cytorrak in action?

Knowsbleed33
Really? Based on the destroyer feats and what not. War Hulk and Onslaught crushed Juggs.

Yeah, I seem to remember that time when Thor fired the GF blast and Juggernaut and it did absolutely nothing. hmmm...

War Hulk was amped and Onslaught? Really, leave it to you to use a PIS filled story to support your weak arguements. Point something out that made sense in that story.

Juggernaut has survived far worse than the Hulk.

Wei Phoenix
Really?

He took a GB from him in their first fight.

Silent Guardian
so its a toss up

quanchi112
Yeah, I seem to remember that time when Thor fired the GF blast and Juggernaut and it did absolutely nothing. hmmm...

War Hulk was amped and Onslaught? Really, leave it to you to use a PIS filled story to support your weak arguements. Point something out that made sense in that story.

Juggernaut has survived far worse than the Hulk. Leave it to you to excuse this showing in order to preserve Juggs as something he is not. It counts and is canon.

War Hulk is still the Hulk and he beat the snot out of Juggs. laughing out loud

Knowsbleed33
Leave it to you to excuse this showing in order to preserve Juggs as something he is not. It counts and is canon.

Very good stupid one.

Wait, so you believe it was ALL Hulk? Hulk simply overpowered the Juggernaut?

Red Hulk
Where did War Hulk hurt Juggernaut?

All he did was punch him around. The real feat was stopping him.

Knowsbleed33
The only time I remember it happening was when Quan read the book.

cloud102
A properly written Juggernaut would stomp all over Thanos's prune head. A properly written Juggs has shown to be reduced to a simple skeleton and survived. And STILL kept on fighting.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by cloud102
A properly written Juggernaut would stomp all over Thanos's prune head. A properly written Juggs has shown to be reduced to a simple skeleton and survived. And STILL kept on fighting.
I don't know about all of that now. I think your version of a properly written Cain is one where Thanos is poorly written. I don't think regular Cain can just stomp all over Thanos.

cloud102
Perhaps. I'm leaning towards a one on one battle. Something I don't think Thanos can win. Unless he BFR. He'd eventually go for the master prep or just out plan Cain. In that scenario, of course Thanos, but he didn't do it by physical force.

Knowsbleed33
Thanos = Martha Stewart.

cloud102
LOL! Martha Stewart FTL.

Wei Phoenix
Who was he selling insider information to?

janus77
thanos ftw.
doesn't take more than Onslaught levels of power to defeat Juggernaut.
thanos should be capable of it, imo.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by janus77
thanos ftw.
doesn't take more than Onslaught levels of power to defeat Juggernaut.
thanos should be capable of it, imo.

So Onslaught is more powerful than WWH, being sent to Oblivion, Thor, The Stranger?

Nihilist
thanos ftw

he could physicaly remove juggs helmet/skull cap off or teleport it off for a mind rape.

also as thanos is a great matter and energy manipulator,hasnt juggs been defeated by a few different energy attack before

carver9
thanos has no way of moving this and quanchi just dont get it, even though hulk has a good showing against juggernaut, has juggernaut ever been injured by the hulk. Quanchi keeps bringing up the hulk but hes not seeing what people are trying to tell him; if you cant damage a being or ko him then its basically pointless to fight him. War hulk knocked him around but juggernaut had no injuries, he was just fine, hell the guy didnt even have a scratch.

By the way, cytorrak>>odin and could be equal to galactus or>galactus also.

Either stalemate or majority goes to cain in this fight, your choice.

ultimatethor
thanos has no way of moving this and quanchi just dont get it, even though hulk has a good showing against juggernaut, has juggernaut ever been injured by the hulk. Quanchi keeps bringing up the hulk but hes not seeing what people are trying to tell him; if you cant damage a being or ko him then its basically pointless to fight him. War hulk knocked him around but juggernaut had no injuries, he was just fine, hell the guy didnt even have a scratch.

cyttorakk<<<<galactus

Brutacus

Ok My choice is Thanos wins

quanchi112
Very good stupid one.

Wait, so you believe it was ALL Hulk? Hulk simply overpowered the Juggernaut? Just because your character got trounced dont look for reasons why it doesnt count. It was a major story.

Hulk beat his ass.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Carver you keep on looking for feats that Thanos has to compare him with Juggs strength. Problem is Thanos doesn't try and lift things and such the same way Juggs or Hulk does. However, it would be safe to say Hulk is Juggs equal in strength and actually has way more feats on panel then Juggs correct? So, when you have Thanos wrecking Hulk on numerous occasions... In fact one where he smashes Hulk and Thing together and says I'm strength personified. Now your telling me that isn't a clear example of how Thanos is Hulk superior in terms of strength? So, therefore why is it so hard for you to believe Thanos could be Juggs superior?

quanchi112
Originally posted by cloud102
A properly written Juggernaut would stomp all over Thanos's prune head. A properly written Juggs has shown to be reduced to a simple skeleton and survived. And STILL kept on fighting. Where are you getting this from?

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Carver you keep on looking for feats that Thanos has to compare him with Juggs strength. Problem is Thanos doesn't try and lift things and such the same way Juggs or Hulk does. However, it would be safe to say Hulk is Juggs equal in strength and actually has way more feats on panel then Juggs correct? So, when you have Thanos wrecking Hulk on numerous occasions... In fact one where he smashes Hulk and Thing together and says I'm strength personified. Now your telling me that isn't a clear example of how Thanos is Hulk superior in terms of strength? So, therefore why is it so hard for you to believe Thanos could be Juggs superior?

That was professor hulk. confused and even if it was savage hulk, juggernaut took savage hulk out with 3 punches before.

ultimatethor
That was professor hulk. confused and even if it was savage hulk, juggernaut took savage hulk out with 3 punches before.

When was this? Cuz the fight between savage hulk and jugs i remember savage hulk got in the last hit and by tossing juggs into a mountain and removing his helmet.

Wei Phoenix

I thought he said that when he had the Power Gem? I don't think I've ever seen Cain struggle to lift something. That being said it doesn't matter who is stronger, both of their durability cancels out each other strength in the long run.

Wei Phoenix

I can debate Cyttorak being stronger than Odin, but Galactus IDK especially since we havent seen any feats that would put him at his level. Come on what is up with everyone today? Am I the only sane Juggernaut/Cyttorak fan today?

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm pretty sure he didn't have the PG at that point. Point is I think strength can matter in the sense of Thanos ripping the helmet off of Cain much like hulk did. IMO Thanos is stronger then Hulk therefore that is a very viable option

Wei Phoenix
I'm pretty sure he didn't have the PG at that point. Point is I think strength can matter in the sense of Thanos ripping the helmet off of Cain much like hulk did. IMO Thanos is stronger then Hulk therefore that is a very viable option

I don't know if he did or didn't either. Cain does have his FF to prevent Thanos from removing his helmet.

KuRuPT Thanosi
That didn't work when Hulk removed it

Wei Phoenix
That didn't work when Hulk removed it

Thats because he didn't have his FF on.

KuRuPT Thanosi
really? I thought it was always on

Wei Phoenix
no, he can mentally summon it. Thor 432 I think it was, was the only time it was written as his source of invulnerability.

KuRuPT Thanosi
do you have any good reads on juggs Wei?

Wei Phoenix
On me no seeing as I lost most of them during Katrina. Not from NO but I was visiting family and bought them from a guy for $125. I could reccommend The 8th Day Saga, Kingdom of Cain what if, his debut issue against the X-Men, if you're looking for ones with great fights then the one where he fought D'Spayre was awesome just for his bad ass quotes.

Secret Wars #7
Dr. Strange 182 even though the art for him sucked
Amazing Spider-Man 229.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanks I will have to check those out. I have read some of them but always looking for good material on Juggs even if it's just articles or bios on him.

Stoic
I want to bring something to light, something that places one of these guys durability below the others, and would/should be the deciding factor on whom should take this in the long run.

Thanos has been hit by Thor, as has the Juggernaut, Thanos was staggered by Thor, while the Juggernaut stood unfazed on two seperate occasions.

Juggernaut withstood Thor's Godblast, Can Thanos produce more force than this, and if so would it be enough to faze the Juggernaut? Would Thanos be able to generate enough force to even hurt Cain?

Can Thanos outfight a being that he may not be able to physically hurt? Can Thanos beat a being that has the power to eventually hurt him?

Is the Juggernaut strong enough and resilient enough to resist anything that Thanos can throw at him, because I have yet to see anyone on Thanos' power level (The Stranger maybe?) be able to to hurt the Juggernaut.

skyfather
Originally posted by Stoic
I want to bring something to light, something that places one of these guys durability below the others, and would/should be the deciding factor on whom should take this in the long run.

Thanos has been hit by Thor, as has the Juggernaut, Thanos was staggered by Thor, while the Juggernaut stood unfazed on two seperate occasions.

Juggernaut withstood Thor's Godblast, Can Thanos produce more force than this, and if so would it be enough to faze the Juggernaut? Would Thanos be able to generate enough force to even hurt Cain?

Can Thanos outfight a being that he may not be able to physically hurt? Can Thanos beat a being that has the power to eventually hurt him?

Is the Juggernaut strong enough and resilient enough to resist anything that Thanos can throw at him, because I have yet to see anyone on Thanos' power level (The Stranger maybe?) be able to to hurt the Juggernaut. nimrod hurt him,badly

KuRuPT Thanosi
Not only that but Thor has handled juggs far better then he has Thanos. Hulk as BFR'd and beaten Juggs and hasn't Thanos. So, we can both use abc logic all we want. The fact remains that IMO Thanos can remove his helmet and then it's mind **** for the win. If hulk is strong enough to do so then so can Thanos.

carver9
Originally posted by skyfather
nimrod hurt him,badly

Nimrod went past his durability and used high extreme sonics and lets not forget no matter how durable or strong you are nimrod can create any weapon to pass your durability or healing factor. Thats his main power, to create a weapon to stop the impossible. Nimrod is a walking plot device and Im pretty sure that nimrod can exploit a weakness in thanos and use it against him if thanos gave him the chance.

Bad example, nimrod is a weaker version of the fury, thanos powers work nothing like nimrod.

another example please.

carver9
Not only that but Thor has handled juggs far better then he has Thanos. Hulk as BFR'd and beaten Juggs and hasn't Thanos. So, we can both use abc logic all we want. The fact remains that IMO Thanos can remove his helmet and then it's mind **** for the win. If hulk is strong enough to do so then so can Thanos.

Can you show me hulk defeating juggernaut, Im referring to koing him and can you show me thor manhandling juggernaut because on both occasion juggernaut crushed thor and prove to me that thanos can go past juggernauts forcefields or even stop juggernaut from smiling due to his high end durability.

Doctor-Alvis
no, he can mentally summon it. Thor 432 I think it was, was the only time it was written as his source of invulnerability.
I think that accounts for 50% of Juggernaut's forcefield usage.

Maybe it's just me but I consider Juggernaut's forcefield in the same category as his ability to shrink people and shoot magic fireballs from his hands, both of which he has done.

carver9
I just want someone to show me some kind of proof that thanos can hurt juggernaut. You all are giving him the win but have as of yet to provide some evidence.

quanchi112
I just want someone to show me some kind of proof that thanos can hurt juggernaut. You all are giving him the win but have as of yet to provide some evidence. There have been instances of lesser beings than Thanos hurting Juggernaut.

Stoic
There have been instances of lesser beings than Thanos hurting Juggernaut.
Plot device characters, Thanos has one of those as well.... Drax?

I don't want to mention this, but the Juggernaut would use Drax as a dart.

Knowsbleed33
Hulk beat his ass.

When?

quanchi112
Plot device characters, Thanos has one of those as well.... Drax?

I don't want to mention this, but the Juggernaut would use Drax as a dart. Drax was created and has been stated to having the killing stroke encoded in his dna. Thanos also had his back turned.

Who is th emost powerful foe that Juggs has taken on and done well against?

quanchi112
When? War Hulk and WW Hulk beat his ass the first time the fought. the second time he stood him up and bfr'd him after pummeling two mutant teams and Cain as well before their rematch.

Wei Phoenix
Drax was created and has been stated to having the killing stroke encoded in his dna. Thanos also had his back turned.

Who is th emost powerful foe that Juggs has taken on and done well against?

Don't know the hiearchy between these two but here is a few I can think of.

WWH
The Stranger
Nightmare
The Exemplars including Stonecutter
Thor.

Ptr_Grifin
War Hulk and WW Hulk beat his ass the first time the fought. the second time he stood him up and bfr'd him after pummeling two mutant teams and Cain as well before their rematch.

War Hulk didn't even scratch or bruise Juggernaut. That first beat down you are referring to with WWH was when Cain was still weak. The second encounter in that 3 part series WWH didn't "beat" Juggernaut. He was only able to BFR him.

Stoic
I can only see Thanos winning this via psi assault, and the chances of him getting the skull cap off might be slim to none unless Cain sat there and let him. I'm wondering what would happen if he caught Thanos in a bear hug like he did to Thor?

Wei Phoenix
War Hulk and WW Hulk beat his ass the first time the fought. the second time he stood him up and bfr'd him after pummeling two mutant teams and Cain as well before their rematch.

WWH's first fight against him was against the depowered Juggernaut so it shouldn't really count here. It was a stomp yes, but it wasn't against the real Juggernaut. Cain had the advantage in their second fight until the BFR.

Knowsbleed33

Again, War Hulk was amped by outside influence. Read Apocalypses comments after the fact. How is it that War Hulk stopped Juggernaut where no other version is capable of this? hmmm...

WWH beat depowered Juggernaut, that's a real fair comparison. Althought I guess coming from you it is seeing as you think Sentry not winning are good feats. After he regained his power Hulk BFR'd a distracted Juggernaut.

Wei Phoenix
Again, War Hulk was amped by outside influence. Read Apocalypses comments after the fact. How is it that War Hulk stopped Juggernaut where no other version is capable of this? hmmm...

WWH beat depowered Juggernaut, that's a real fair comparison. Althought I guess coming from you it is seeing as you think Sentry not winning are good feats. After he regained his power Hulk BFR'd a distracted Juggernaut.

Cain was pushing him back before that too.

quanchi112
Don't know the hiearchy between these two but here is a few I can think of.

WWH
The Stranger
Nightmare
The Exemplars including Stonecutter
Thor.

Stonecutter also faced off and did quite well against Juggs. So,all of these characters are ass compared to power gem Thor,Odin,and tyrant. Just making a point here.Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
War Hulk didn't even scratch or bruise Juggernaut. That first beat down you are referring to with WWH was when Cain was still weak. The second encounter in that 3 part series WWH didn't "beat" Juggernaut. He was only able to BFR him. WW Hulk stood him up and bfr'd him which is a victory on this board and in the comic they fought.

Knowsbleed33
Stonecutter also faced off and did quite well against Juggs. So,all of these characters are ass compared to power gem Thor,Odin,and tyrant.

The Stranger is?

quanchi112
The Stranger is? Im not familiar with that battle. Do you have the scans?

Knowsbleed33
Yes, he drops him with 1 punch.

quanchi112
Yes, he drops him with 1 punch. Scans?

Wei Phoenix
Stonecutter also faced off and did quite well against Juggs. So,all of these characters are ass compared to power gem Thor,Odin,and tyrant. Just making a point here.

Yeah both did well against each other. Their fight shook the earth itself. I wouldn't really call The Stranger ass and I also think Cain could survive all of Odin's blasts with his durability. Probably won't even need his FF. There was also D'Spayre would basically reduced him to a skeleton and still lost.

Knowsbleed33
You know what I find cuddly about you Quan? You think battles your characters didn't win are their best feats.

Juggernaut vs. the Stranger:

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/8531/xmenforever06cy8.th.jpg

carver9

Does anyone know how to speak short hall, quanchi I ask again, when has hulk or anyone that you have name ever scratched or bruised the juggernaut, they did good against hiim but I want you to put up a scan showing some damage.

Is that better, do you understand now.

quanchi112
Yeah both did well against each other. Their fight shook the earth itself. I wouldn't really call The Stranger ass and I also think Cain could survive all of Odin's blasts with his durability. Probably won't even need his FF. There was also D'Spayre would basically reduced him to a skeleton and still lost. Odin has shaken the multiverse.

Multiverse>earth. Just saying.

Juggs cant survive Odin's blasts. He isnt up to that level.

Wei Phoenix
He can survive Godblasts and being cast into Oblivion by Eternity, and having your skin, organs and etc and take blows from Mjolnir with no ill effects but not Odin? Juggernaut is one the most durable characters in Marvel, his skin is probably more durable than his own armor seeing as it can't be pierced or anything.

quanchi112
You know what I find cuddly about you Quan? You think battles your characters didn't win are their best feats.

Juggernaut vs. the Stranger:

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/8531/xmenforever06cy8.th.jpg Thanos defeated Thor with the power gem. Do you think Juggernaut could defeat Thor with the power gem?Originally posted by carver9
Does anyone know how to speak short hall, quanchi I ask again, when has hulk or anyone that you have name ever scratched or bruised the juggernaut, they did good against hiim but I want you to put up a scan showing some damage.

Is that better, do you understand now. I dont have the scans from war Hulk.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/jug_8th_day_p30.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_002_021.jpg

quanchi112
He can survive Godblasts and being cast into Oblivion by Eternity, and having your skin, organs and etc and take blows from Mjolnir with no ill effects but not Odin? Juggernaut is one the most durable characters in Marvel, his skin is probably more durable than his own armor seeing as it can't be pierced or anything. How did War Hulk and Onslaught crush him then?

Knowsbleed33
Are you simply going to ignore the scan? Are you going to say the Stranger is beneath Odin, DP Tyrant and WM Thor w/PG?

Also, what are those scans you provided suppose to prove?

quanchi112
Are you simply going to ignore the scan? Are you going to say the Stranger is beneath Odin, DP Tyrant and WM Thor w/PG?

Also, what are those scans you provided suppose to prove? Is that all there was to that fight? I mean I saw Rulk tattoo a watcher with a shot as well.

Thor has defeated juggernaut while he has never defeated Thanos. Hell,he couldnt even do it with the power gem.

Knowsbleed33
Stranger>A Watcher.

Those scans proved all that? How?? Thor has only ever defeated Juggernaut via BFR, never physically.

quanchi112
Stranger>A Watcher.

Those scans proved all that? How?? Thor has only ever defeated Juggernaut via BFR, never physically. Bfr is a win on this board. You dont have to kill your opponent to defeat them.

Prove the Stranger is greater than a Watcher.

Knowsbleed33
Exactly, BFR is only a win right here.

Do you think a Watcher has greater feats than the Stranger?

quanchi112
Exactly, BFR is only a win right here.

Do you think a Watcher has greater feats than the Stranger? Hulk defeated him in the comic as well.

You made a claim and now refuse to give a reasoning to back it up.

Knowsbleed33
Hulk defeated a Cain without Cyttoraks power. Can you not grasp that concept?

Uh oh, the burden of proof tactic. I see why everyone on ICT laughs at you.

quanchi112
Hulk defeated a Cain without Cyttoraks power. Can you not grasp that concept?

Uh oh, the burden of proof tactic. I see why everyone on ICT laughs at you. Wow. You are taking this personally and trying to change the subject. Hulk defeated a weaker Juggs and then bfr'd a reg Juggs. What cant you grasp?

You claimed the Stranger was greater than a Watcher.....why do you think so?

Nihilist
anyone got any evidance of juggs beating down/defeating anyone in or around thanos's lvl power and versitlity wise?

Stoic
Is the Stranger on or above Thanos in the power dept.? Should we make a thread to get so opinions?

Brutacus
Is the Stranger on or above Thanos in the power dept.? Should we make a thread to get so opinions?

Did he even beat stranger alone or didn't he have some help????

Stoic
Regardless of who helped, the Juggernaut took him down without the Stranger having the ability to stop or injure him.

Nihilist
Regardless of who helped, the Juggernaut took him down without the Stranger having the ability to stop or injure him. just as a example stranger was scared of a bunch of meta humans,his showings go from very high to very low

Brutacus
Regardless of who helped, the Juggernaut took him down without the Stranger having the ability to stop or injure him.

In that encounter didn't Iceman freeze strangers eye beams?

Stoic
Originally posted by Brutacus
In that encounter didn't Iceman freeze strangers eye beams?

Why would a little thing like that matter? I mean if the Stranger was tough enough, or Juggernaut hit like a punk it would have did little to stop him, but the case was that Cain put him down with one hit.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>