Baron von Strucker vs. Vandel Savage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
Savage is immortal, but Stucker has a healing factor (which has revived him from death several times) and death spores. They are both armed with swords. So who wins? With the Satan's Claw and without.

srankmissingnin
No one likes my thread. sad

iceman24567
Well strucker will be up against a guy with more than peak human attributes thousands of years of combat experience I don't think Strucker can beat him with sword play.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Well strucker will be up against a guy with more than peak human attributes thousands of years of combat experience I don't think Strucker can beat him with sword play.

Strucker is a master swords fighter who was active during the second (maybe first) world war, and for all his experience Vandal Savage isn't a top tier fighter (Strucker isn't either but he is at the very least a match for Savage skill for skill).

iceman24567
Savage is still superhuman it gives him a clear advantage.

srankmissingnin
Savage is still superhuman it gives him a clear advantage.

Strucker has an undefined level of superhuman strength and speed. big grin

psycho gundam
can a beheading permanently subdue either of these guys? if so, this is dependent on skill in fighting/swordsmanship and the speed in which either of them realizes first that the other man won't die because of simple stab wounds/blood loss.

iceman24567
no expression fine strucker wins I rather watch heroes.

psycho gundam
no expression fine strucker wins I rather watch heroes. heroes sucks.

srankmissingnin
I can't decided who wins... I thought it would be a great fight.

And as man who is watching Heroes in the background right now, I can safely say you aren't missing anything.

guy222
savage

namorsubby
savage........he made fire and stuff.

Bada's Palin
Savage survived like years and years of being attached to a meteor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.