The Prince (Prince of Persia)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr149/CalypsoB5/PrinceofPersiaTheTwoThrones01.jpg

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp349/defstone999/prince-of-persia-20080528001045954.jpg

Let's face it. I suck at the first Prince of Persia. I never could beat the first one under the one-hour mark. Still can't...unless I had a Game Genie.

But I'm getting off topic. Wall-hopping princes are badass. Maybe Ryu Hayabusa has given The Prince some pointers in the fine art of wall-hopping. And his new sidekick Elika is pretty hot too.

Respect the Prince.

I-Drop
Dude's getting his own movie soon. He's an icon.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by I-Drop
Dude's getting his own movie soon. He's an icon.

So I've heard. Gyllenhal's supposed to be the Prince. I wonder how he's going to pull that off. Hmm...

Peach
You're aware that each set of games is a different Prince, right? stick out tongue

The way you worded the first post makes it seem as though you were referring to them as being the same person, so...

General Kaliero
Though both the Sands of Time Prince and this new Prince are awesome.

Sad to say, I think the new Prince is edging out on Sands Prince as my favorite.

Gumachi
I just bought Warrior Within not too long ago. Thinking of buying Two Thrones.

Peach
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Though both the Sands of Time Prince and this new Prince are awesome.

Sad to say, I think the new Prince is edging out on Sands Prince as my favorite.

Agreed on both points.

Sado22
he is? i thought sands of time, two towers and warrior within were the same person set in a trilogy? now i'm confused confused

really? eek!
cool....i hope hollywood doesn't find a way to f0ck this up cuz its pretty hard to f0ck up something this good. then again.....

ditto. never finished any of them but still a big fan.
Iranians FTW, baby!!

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Sado22
he is? i thought sands of time, two towers and warrior within were the same person set in a trilogy? now i'm confused confused
Each set of games.

Original trilogy:
Prince of Persia
Prince of Persia: The Shadow and the Flame
Prince of Persia 3D

Sands trilogy:
Sands of Time
Warrior Within
The Two Thrones

New trilogy:
Prince of Persia '08
To be continued...

Three different Princes, with three different stories to tell. The film, though based on Sands of Time, is another Prince entirely, this one with a name: Dastan.

Well on the plus side, Jordan Mechner helped write the screenplay and is overseeing production.

Then again, they cast Jake Gyllenhaal as the Prince.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Peach
You're aware that each set of games is a different Prince, right? stick out tongue

The way you worded the first post makes it seem as though you were referring to them as being the same person, so...

Crap. You're right. I've also beaten the new PoP, and the ending kinda pissed me off. I haven't been more pissed since FFX.

Peach
I liked the ending to PoP a lot. Don't want to have to wait the year or two until the next game, but I liked the ending. It was unexpected stick out tongue

(and FFX is my favorite game)

Phanteros
This is unacceptable, ten comments and no feats or anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.