Punisher VS Wildcat!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

namorsubby
h2h battle in the same ring Jack dempsey destroyed the goliath Jess willard. this isn't a boxing match though. it's a close-quarter brawl, they can use any style(s) they want.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c20/brian6969/punisher.jpg
VS.
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/235894-99003-wildcat_super.jpg

Silent Guardian
wildcat

TheGame17
what are wildcat's abilitites?...

iceman24567
Kicking serious ass. Wildcat would beat Frank like 8/10

namorsubby
Originally posted by TheGame17
what are wildcat's abilitites?... he's human, but described as nearly superhumanly strong. and he's over 70, but as in the peak physical condition of a 20 year old because of a spell of rejuvenation. he is highly skilled and has been stated to be "the world's greatest fighter" several times.

Raoul
Ted 7/10 for me...

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by namorsubby
he's human, but described as nearly superhumanly strong. and he's over 70, but as in the peak physical condition of a 20 year old because of a spell of rejuvenation. he is highly skilled and has been stated to be "the world's greatest fighter" several times.

It's probably been stated, but it's not necessarily true. I'm limited to surface knowledge about the DC universe, but from what I've heard, people like Richard Dragon, Lady Shiva, Wonder Woman, and Karate Kid are tops.

The scenario seems similar to a Daredevil/Punisher fight.

For now, I think Wildcat wins 6-7/10.

namorsubby
i don't think WC's the best either.........he his highly under-rated though.

StiltmanFTW
Wildcat 9/10.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
It's probably been stated, but it's not necessarily true. I'm limited to surface knowledge about the DC universe, but from what I've heard, people like Richard Dragon, Lady Shiva, Wonder Woman, and Karate Kid are tops.

The scenario seems similar to a Daredevil/Punisher fight.

For now, I think Wildcat wins 6-7/10.

Wonder Woman does not count. She is an amazon with strength surpassing that of normal men and women. Karate Kid is up there not sure where he ranks compared to Ted higher or lower, but they are from different times. Karate Kid is in the future with the Legion of Superheroes. So I will just say that much. But your right in that Richard Dragon, Lady Shiva and Bronze Tiger are considered to be the top 3 martial artists in the World. Where Wildcat ranks compared to them I do not know. Since I do not think he has ever fought these three we may never know.

Marvelknight
Wildcat.

namorsubby
bump.

Battlehammer
bee bloody.

namorsubby
"bee bloody"?

Supermutant
Originally posted by -Pr-
Ted 7/10 for me...

Over a decade later, still feel the same way Pr?

RadZoa
Wildcat should win this pretty easily

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wildcat 9/10. stilt you traitor! How could you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.