L.A. Confidential

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
I'm sure a decent amount of you have seen this film and if not, then what the hell are you waiting for? I recently saw this movie for the first time (it's been on my "to-see" list for quite some time) and it really was a cool flick.

What does KMC think?

Wil7
Really cool movie. Russel Crowe was badass in it.

MildPossession
I enjoyed it but to be honest I didn't see what all the fuss was about especially after everyone told me I MUSTTTTTTTT see it...

jaden101
bit too long...brilliant cast though...Kevin Spacey's death scene was amazing

Mr Parker
very good movie.yeah I saw that film not long ago myself like a year or two ago.Kim Basinger was hot in that movie.

BruceSkywalker
One of the best films I have ever seen..

I watch this periodically on DVD once every couple weeks

Mr Parker
damn that sounds like this is your favorite movie of all time. big grin Your kinda going overboard there a little I would say. big grin I know you live in california,do you have like a friend in that movie or something? cause otherwise,I cant understand why you would possibly watch it THAT often.thats a little bit extreme and getting carried away otherwise . laughing

jaden101
you many have explained it at the end of your previous post

celestialdemon
Love this movie. It has a great cast and a terrific story. I also loved the way Vincennes sets up Dudley Smith upon his death.

The only bad part about this film was Kim Basinger. While she looked AMAZING, she definitely didn't deserve that Academy Award they gave her.

BlazingBarrells
Yeah. Great flick. In my personal top 25 favorites, not that it matters.

frankie fu
I like it all right, a good movie;

but after a while, i forgot what is the story about, it's too long

frankie fu
Originally posted by BlazingBarrells
Yeah. Great flick. In my personal top 25 favorites, not that it matters.

what are the other 24?

show me your list and let me judge your taste, lol

Placidity
^ Yes I'm curious too.

Discos
mmm... this movie is a bit iffy for me. It was one of those movie a movie lover like myself was treated as "what the hell? you aint seen this movie!"

so already it was being built up to be an awesome movie, one guy said it had the potential to be a Usual Suspects great epic.

So it was about 2 years ago I watched it, and yeah it was a generally good movie, great cast but everyone who has posted seems to of got the nail on the head... it was a bit long.

I am baffled at how Kim Basinger won an academy award for it... or was even nominated. She is barely in this movie, hardly any screen time.

overall I would recommend it,

Discos - 7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.