The Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
Ok I just saw this movie starring Michael douglas. All I have to say is WTF!? That movie was random as hell and in the end I would be pissed at everyone. Has anyone else seen this movie?

jaden101
yeah...i thought it was a brilliant movie...i saw it when it came out and it was the 1st movie i remember seeing where it really made me think...still one of my favourite plot twists ever along with the usual suspects and se7en

Rogue Jedi
I saw it years ago, loved it.

Wei Phoenix
Now I feel like I'm late to a party. I'm mad I missed that movie. I'm sorry though, if I was Douglas, then someone would've had to get slapped at the end of all of that. Exactly what was supposed to be his lesson there? I wasn't able to fully pay attention seeing as I was posting here on KMC at the same time. Also don't get me wrong I loved the movie and I'm going to tell my friends about it, but still it had my brain all over the place.

jaden101
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Now I feel like I'm late to a party. I'm mad I missed that movie. I'm sorry though, if I was Douglas, then someone would've had to get slapped at the end of all of that. Exactly what was supposed to be his lesson there? I wasn't able to fully pay attention seeing as I was posting here on KMC at the same time. Also don't get me wrong I loved the movie and I'm going to tell my friends about it, but still it had my brain all over the place.

It was all a way to jar his emotionless life back into focus...to show that all the power and wealth he has accumulated came at a price...and to rectify how he lives his life in order to save his life

Wei Phoenix
Well that movie was very twistful. After watching it I did my goofy what ifs like what if he jumped off the other side of the building, or what if he reloaded the gun with new bullets? Does anyone know if this movie ever made it to DVD?

jaden101
http://www.amazon.com/Game-Michael-Douglas/dp/B000069HZP

indeed it did

ratedjw
havent caught it yet but I'm a be on the lookout for it

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

yeah I would have as well.I dont see what was suppose to be his lesson either.It was really exciting though.saw it years ago.Loved it.

ragesRemorse
Yeah, this movie is aces for sure. It was one of those little known gems when i was growing up. Kind of like Falling Down and Wonder Boys...,shit, those are all classic now and they all star Michael Douglas... eek! Holy shit, what is all this adding up too.. confused ?

=Tired Hiker=
I hated this movie. The end sucked.

Impediment
Decent movie. The ending pissed me off.

BruceSkywalker
I like this a lot..

The ending was not the way I thought

Kovacs86
I agree with pretty much everyone here- pretty damn good 'til the end. Stupid twist ending. Definitely not Fincher's best...

jaden101
Originally posted by Kovacs86
Definitely not Fincher's best...

something that i can't quite put my finger on gives me the feeling you're a little biased though laughing

Fist
Good flick.

SnakeEyes
Decent film. I watched it way back when and I guess I decided it was mediocre back then. Recently, after I'd forgotten most of the plot, I gave it another watch and like so many of you, found myself upset wtih the ending. Really, just a terrible way to end that movie imo. Other than that, the movie kicks ass, but it's difficult for me to say that the film as a whole kicks ass, becaused of that damn ending.

Kovacs86
Originally posted by jaden101
something that i can't quite put my finger on gives me the feeling you're a little biased though laughing

Ah, yeah... you have a point.

MetallicaT
one of my favorites. everyone i make watch it with me seems to think it sucks but i love it smile the first time i saw it i got chills at the end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.