Thanos and Crew vs Galactus (Normal Power)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Galactus has gone mad. He now seeks to destroy rather than feed and has unleashed a trail of devastation across the universe.

An unlikely protagonist has availed his services...mighty Thanos! Thanos has had experience dealing with the World Devourer in the past...and is one of few to live to tell about it. But even he is not so foolish he can stop the mighty Galactus by himself. So Thanos has assembled an unlikely team in his quest to save the Universe. Will he succeed?

Thanos team
---
Thor
Gladiator
Beta Ray Bill
Magneto
Juggernaut
Absorbing Man

ultimatethor
Without PIS Galactus one shots

Starscream M
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Without PIS Galactus one shots based on how Galactus is portrayed in comics, he cannot even one shot Thanos...let alone his entire team

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Starscream M
based on how Galactus is portrayed in comics, he cannot even one shot Thanos...let alone his entire team

Odin can one-shot anyone in Thanos' team though.

So I reckon Galactus would manage.

ultimatethor
based on how Galactus is portrayed in comics, he cannot even one shot Thanos...let alone his entire team

Er..Galactus has one shotted a watcher. He nearly killed Thanos with all his shields on in one blast. In annihilation when he got mad he destroyed three solar systems while very weak.

Ur stipulation is that he seeks to destroy; he would therefore waste no time in utterly destroying this group with one blast.

Harbinger
lol, this team loses. Hard.

Wei Phoenix
Exactly what can/will Magneto Juggernaut and Absorbing Man do to him?

jalek moye
galactus finds people a waste of time and rarely even attempts to destroy people. And with all his shields up thanos was dropped from one shot, if he wanted to straight up kill him he would.

Enyalus
True. The team dies fast.

Utrigita
Galactus for the win.

Starscream M
He nearly killed Thanos with all his shields on in one blast.

in that same storyline, Thanos had the last laugh on Galactus when he smashed a planet on Galactus' domepiece.

Utrigita
Thanos smashed two Planets down on Galactus, one of the planets was if I recall correctly filled with atombombs a preparation made by Thanos incase he failed to stop Galactus (which he did) furthermore Galactus was (if we take Galactus own words) at low powerlevels and he still toke the blast.

Starscream M
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1714/152398-101936-thanos_super.jpg Thanos sends Galactus flying

imagine Thor hitting Galactus with his godblast too

Remember Thanos is far smarter than Galactus....he'll use his army wisely

Juggernaut will be their shield taking the brunt of Galactus' attacks. Magneto can give his team shields to dampen Galactus attacks, while the rest of the team attack Galactus.

Galactus is one of the slowest characters in comics, so he can't really dodge fast attacks.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Utrigita
he still toke the blast. yet but he barely survived...he had a 60% chance of surviving.

Also, Thor's godblast is far more powerful than atom bombs...plus you have Thanos blast along with the rest of the team.

Galactus loses.

Nihilist
galactus ftw

jalek moye
all those blasts won't hurt galactus though. He was weakened then at that. If he wants to destroy them he will

Wei Phoenix
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1714/152398-101936-thanos_super.jpg Thanos sends Galactus flying

Juggernaut will be their shield taking the brunt of Galactus' attacks. Magneto can give his team shields to dampen Galactus attacks, while the rest of the team attack Galactus.

Galactus is one of the slowest characters in comics, so he can't really dodge fast attacks.

Sent flying, yes. Hurt him, no.

In what world is Thanos more smarter than someone who has been around since the beginning of time and has cosmic awareness.

I love Cain Marko, but he can't block every attack seeing as he doesn't have the speed.

Magneto's shields will get destroyed within the first attack.

You don't really need to dodge attacks when you have insane durability.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Sent flying, yes. Hurt him, no.

In what world is Thanos more smarter than someone who has been around since the beginning of time and has cosmic awareness.

well thanos is actually smarter but i think Galactus is posses more knowledge

Starscream M

in that series where the Hunger invaded the 616 universe, it was Thanos who saved Galactus from being a complete idiot and destroying our universe

Galactus was shitting bricks when the Hunger invaded and basically followed Thanos' every command.

Thanos is far far smarter than Galactus.

Wei Phoenix
Thanos is more cunning yes, but not smarter.

Starscream M

You don't really need to dodge attacks when you have insane durability. Galactus' durability is pretty high...but its not that insane. Juggernaut himself is far more durable than Galactus is. Where Juggernaut blinks off godblasts, Galactus is shaken to his very core.

People, stop overrating Galactus.

jalek moye
nah thanos is smarter, but like i said galatcus has more knowledge and a greater understanding. But Thanos is more intellegent and can firgure out problems much faster

Starscream M
Thanos is more cunning yes, but not smarter. uh, no he is both smarter and more cunning.

He showed he is smarter by quickly being able to see mistakes in Galactus's calculations (which Galactus missed) during the Hunger saga.

Wei Phoenix
in that series where the Hunger invaded the 616 universe, it was Thanos who saved Galactus from being a complete idiot and destroying our universe

Galactus was shitting bricks when the Hunger invaded and basically followed Thanos' every command.

Thanos is far far smarter than Galactus.

Isn't that the same arc where Galactus had him on his knees begging Galactus to listen to him? Even so this team gets stomped. Juggernaut, Absorbing Man and Magneto are a nonfactor.

Starscream M
Originally posted by jalek moye
nah thanos is smarter, but like i said galatcus has more knowledge and a greater understanding. But Thanos is more intellegent and can firgure out problems much faster yep.

In the Hunger saga, Galactus was basically acting like a helpless child and Thanos acted like his parent.

Utrigita

I will just shows what happens immidiately afterwards if you wouldn't mind,

http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Thanos/?action=view&current=galactus27ey.jpg
http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Thanos/?action=view&current=galactus35rc.jpg
http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Thanos/?action=view&current=Thanos0509.jpg

Now I would think that Characters such as Thor Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator has a Durability that is much much lower then the combined strength of all of Thanos Shields coupled with Thanos own Durability.

Smarter then Galactus? Use his team wisely how? Galactus cosmic Awarness would pick up everything they tried to do.

And the moment Galactus sees it he will just teleport him of the battlefield if he wishes, His shields that I would consider lower then Thanos will absorb Attacks from Galactus? The attacking Team that Galactus can attack simultaniously the same way he toke out the novas that was atleast 9 herald level Characters with one blast while controlling it so nothing except them was killed.

Except that he dodged a energy ray lashes against him by the High Evolutionary.

jalek moye
Galactus' durability is pretty high...but its not that insane. Juggernaut himself is far more durable than Galactus is. Where Juggernaut blinks off godblasts, Galactus is shaken to his very core.

please thors godblast wouldn't do anythign to galactus, and he'd crush juggernuat in one shot.

Wei Phoenix
Galactus' durability is pretty high...but its not that insane. Juggernaut himself is far more durable than Galactus is. Where Juggernaut blinks off godblasts, Galactus is shaken to his very core.

Trust me I know what Cain can and can't do. Claiming Galactus doesn't have insane durability is just foolish. Claiming that Magneto's shields can stand up to Galactus is just even more foolish.

Starscream M
Isn't that the same arc where Galactus had him on his knees begging Galactus to listen to him? yeah, because Thanos wasn't looking to harm Galactus...his whole intent was to show Galactus he was good. You think Thanos would walk into a battle unprepared if he truly wanted to fight? think again.

Utrigita
yet but he barely survived...he had a 60% chance of surviving.

Also, Thor's godblast is far more powerful than atom bombs...plus you have Thanos blast along with the rest of the team.

Galactus loses.

Sorry from where do you draw the conclusion that Thor's Godblast > A planetary collision combined with numerous of Thanos own fabricated bombs?

Starscream M
Trust me I know what Cain can and can't do. Claiming Galactus doesn't have insane durability is just foolish. Claiming that Magneto's shields can stand up to Galactus is just even more foolish. I never claimed Galactus didn't have insane durability.

I merely said that Juggernaut's durability is far higher than Galactus'. Feel free to prove me wrong if you think you can.

jalek moye
I never claimed Galactus didn't have insane durability.

I merely said that Juggernaut's durability is far higher than Galactus'. Feel free to prove me wrong if you think you can.
to a certain degree it is against purely physical attacks . but it isnt all that much higher and galactus will still one shot juggs.

Starscream M
Sorry from where do you draw the conclusion that Thor's Godblast > A planetary collision combined with numerous of Thanos own fabricated bombs? I said his blast was stronger than atomic blasts...not nec the attack that Thanos inflicted upon Galactus.

Let me ask you, why didn't Galactus move out of the way of the crash? Why did he stand there with that helpless expression on his face as the planet came crashing down on him? Even the surfer would've flown away in a milisecond.

Wei Phoenix
I never claimed Galactus didn't have insane durability.

What is stopping Galactus from just throwing Cain from the battlefield?

Starscream M
galactus will still one shot juggs. Galactus cannot oneshot Juggernaut

nor two shot Juggernaut

nor thre...you get the idea

nothing Galactus could do would hurt Juggernaut in the slightest

BFR would be his best option

Starscream M
What is stopping Galactus from just throwing Cain from the battlefield? ummm....5 other powerful herald level beings attacking him would certainly be distracting, no?!!!

plus, while Galactus may be powerful he isn't a good fighter. he doesn't use his powers well at all.

jalek moye
Galactus cannot oneshot Juggernaut

nor two shot Juggernaut

BFR would be his best option
juggs can be hurt by anything greater then cyttorak. and galactus is much greater, he will burn right through the entire enchantment.

Utrigita
Let me ask you, why didn't Galactus move out of the way of the crash? Why did he stand there with that helpless expression on his face as the planet came crashing down on him? Even the surfer would've flown away in a milisecond.

Does the word PIS satisfy you? Especially consideret that we previously saw Galactus teleport directly into a supernova and back again without a stratch and with the greatest of ease.

Starscream M
juggs can be hurt by anything greater then cyttorak. and galactus is much greater, he will burn right through the entire enchantment. Thor's godblast is stronger than any of Galactus' attacks on average, and it had no effect on Juggernaut. so please...show me evidence of either Galactus producing a blast stronger than a godblast or Juggernaut ever being harmed.

Nihilist
Galactus cannot oneshot Juggernaut

nor two shot Juggernaut

BFR would be his best option crylaugh

jalek moye
Thor's godblast is stronger than any of Galactus' attacks on average, and it had no effect on Juggernaut. so please...show me evidence of either Galactus producing a blast stronger than a godblast or Juggernaut ever being harmed.
so your sayign that is galactus hit somethign as hard as he could, the godblast would still be stronger.

Starscream M
Does the word PIS satisfy you? Especially consideret that we previously saw Galactus teleport directly into a supernova and back again without a stratch and with the greatest of ease. ahhh....the old PIS argument

anything one doesn't like is simply PIS

can't have a counterargument against that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Utrigita
ummm....5 other powerful herald level beings attacking him would certainly be distracting, no?!!!

plus, while Galactus may be powerful he isn't a good fighter. he doesn't use his powers well at all.

The thing you seem to forget Starscream M is that under the conditions for the fight Galactus is basically set to bloodlust that would include that Galactus makes full use of all his abilities, that includes the eyeblast that owned Hercules in miliseconds.

Wei Phoenix
ummm....5 other powerful herald level beings attacking him would certainly be distracting, no?!!!

Galactus summons Punishers to distract his enemies and chucks Cain away. You already stated that he is out to kill them. From what Ultimate Thor told me, a FP blast from Galactus was said to be able to destroy the entire universe.

Starscream M
so your sayign that is galactus hit somethign as hard as he could, the godblast would still be stronger. What I'm saying is that I've yet to see Galactus on panel hit with a power greater than a godblast.

So to say he could is pure speculation and worthless.

Nihilist
an extremely weak galactus destroyed 3 solar systems with one blast

Starscream M
From what Ultimate Thor told me, a FP blast from Galactus was said to be able to destroy the entire universe. I'm sorry, but on KMC we go by onpanel showings...not speculations.

Otherwise we have to believe that Sentry stalemated Galactus too!

Utrigita
ahhh....the old PIS argument

can't have a counterargument against that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you have another explanations then I'm completely open to suggestions? Problem is that based on Galactus showings concerning his powerset it would have been the most simple thing in the world to simply teleport himself out of Harms way but that would kin of making the situation where Thanos hails Galactus later on kind of difficult.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Nihilist
an extremely weak galactus destroyed 3 solar systems with one blast thats just bad writing

cuz a normal Galactus hit Thanos with a full blast and barely broke his shields

Starscream M
Do you have another explanations then I'm completely open to suggestions? tbh...Im not sure how Galactus teleports. Doesn't he require tech to do so?

Utrigita
tbh...Im not sure how Galactus teleports. Doesn't he require tech to do so?

No he doesn't Galactus has teleported either himself ore others completely unaided in atleast three situations. In the recent Nova he teleported Nova and Silver Surfer without aid, in the Annihilation he teleported Drax and Moondragon without aid, in Rom the Spaceknight he teleported a GALAXY without aid, In Hunger 3# he teleported himself without aid, in Hunger he teleported himself back to Thanos without aid etc.

jalek moye
thats just bad writing

we could say the same about the one you mentioned

Utrigita
thats just bad writing

That's just bad writing? How the hell can it be bad Writing? And if what we bring forward is bad writing then I cannot see how Thor hurting Galactus can be consideret good writing...

A Normal Galactus? Hardly... If it was a normal Galactus he wouldn't immidiately afterwards state that he had depleted vital energies when Galactus when weakened had teleported a Galaxy without problem...

When you look at the Records on the Thanos shields and compare it with the fact that Galactus Broke every single one and left Thanos on the ground begging for mercy it's a quiet remarkable feat.

Nihilist
thats just bad writing

cuz a normal Galactus hit Thanos with a full blast and barely broke his shields not at all,he was pissed at what annihilus/thanos had done to him and was displaying his rage.if he'd have done that against thanos,galactus would have destoyed his own ship and the instrument which was using the gems power.

Utrigita
not at all,he was pissed at what annihilus/thanos had done to him and was displaying his rage.if he'd have done that against thanos,galactus would have destoyed his own ship and the instrument which was using the gems power.

I also recall Thanos saying that when Galactus was released he wouldn't want to be on the receiving end...

Nihilist
I also recall Thanos saying that when Galactus was released he wouldn't want to be on the receiving end... nah !think you made that up,thanos aint scared of no oneuhuh

Wei Phoenix
thats just bad writing

ahhh....the old PIS argument

can't have a counterargument against that

nah !think you made that up,thanos aint scared of no oneuhuh

You don't have to be scared of someone to not want to be on the receiving end of something. You aren't afraid of cars but I'm so sure that you don't want to be on the receiving end of a speeding one.

Bada's Palin
Galactus' durability is pretty high...but its not that insane. Juggernaut himself is far more durable than Galactus is.

Galactus' durability is pretty high...but its not that insane. Juggernaut himself is far more durable than Galactus is.

I just got me a new sig.

Wei Phoenix
I'm sorry, but on KMC we go by onpanel showings...not speculations.

I'll wait till UT gets here before I continue to debate this claim.

Nihilist

You don't have to be scared of someone to not want to be on the receiving end of something. You aren't afraid of cars but I'm so sure that you don't want to be on the receiving end of a speeding one.

facepalm you dont get sarcasm,do you?

Bada's Palin
Thanos is the only one who could survive more than a single blast here.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Thanos is the only one who could survive more than a single blast here. false

Juggernaut could survive far more attack power than Thanos

Wei Phoenix
facepalm you dont get sarcasm,do you?

Aw man I got face palmed. I'm sorry, but I got this sarcasm detector from Raoul. Should've known it wouldn't work.

Starscream M
I just got me a new sig. I'm not sure why you find that comment amusing...it's simply fact.

Wei Phoenix
Thanos is the only one who could survive more than a single blast here.

Don't know about all of that now. Thor, and Cain could plenty of regular blasts from him.

ultimatethor
This is one of the most stupid threads of all time. Juggernaut more durable than Galactus? Absolute nonsense. Galactus has FAR FAR FAR FAR better durability feats than Juggernaut period. Juggernaut has never survived anything even close to an all out attack from Galactus. He would get vaporized in one shot. In this thread wasnt it said that Galactus is aiming to destroy? Then he woud not hold back and would kill evry body in this thread with one swift blast. Watcher >>>>>>greater than anybody in this thread and an angry galactus was able to oneshot one. In this thread his state of mind is even worse. The team has no chance of surviving more than a few seconds.

Utrigita
nah !think you made that up,thanos aint scared of no oneuhuh

I would love to post the scan but apparently Escado hasn't been keeping his images uploaded... tsk tsk wink

Starscream M
Galactus has FAR FAR FAR FAR better durability feats than Juggernaut period.

really...so tell me how Galactus reacted to Thor's godblast...please I would love to hear it...cuz Juggernaut was completely unflinched by it.

Utrigita
Juggernaut received a God Blast that was no where near the capacity that Thor utilized Against Galactus.

Nihilist
really...so tell me how Galactus reacted to Thor's godblast...please I would love to hear it...cuz Juggernaut was completely unflinched by it. so your using one feat only, oh and juggs was owned by nimrod.

ultimatethor
really...so tell me how Galactus reacted to Thor's godblast...please I would love to hear it...cuz Juggernaut was completely unflinched by it.

Galactus was at the point of starvation when he took thors Godblast. So yeah he was hurt by it. But do u know what? Galactus has taken Blasts from the Inbetweener,Sphinx,infinity Gauntlet,galaxy destroying explosions, and mephisto without being koed. Note that is just G at normal levels. What has juggernaut done even close to that? lol. U r Using one low feat( which had context to it) and disregarding numerous high ones to prove one of the most ridiculous assertions ive ever heard on KMC.

Wei Phoenix
This is one of the most stupid threads of all time. Juggernaut more durable than Galactus? Absolute nonsense. Galactus has FAR FAR FAR FAR better durability feats than Juggernaut period. Juggernaut has never survived anything even close to an all out attack from Galactus. He would get vaporized in one shot. In this thread wasnt it said that Galactus is aiming to destroy? Then he woud not hold back and would kill evry body in this thread with one swift blast. Watcher >>>>>>greater than anybody in this thread and an angry galactus was able to oneshot one. In this thread his state of mind is even worse. The team has no chance of surviving more than a few seconds.

I believe that he could survive a standard blast but if Galactus is going all out with his first blast as in the blast you said that could destroy the entire universe then I don't think Cain is going to survive.

Utrigita
Why even use time on Juggernaut Galactus can easily remove him from the battlefield.

Wei Phoenix
What has juggernaut done even close to that? lol.

The only thing I can think of that would match that the closest is Eternity banishing him into Oblivion. Still for the record I do not support Juggernaut beating Galactus. My stance is that he can more than likely in my opinion take the normal blasts but not a bloodlusted blast set out to kill.

Wei Phoenix
Why even use time on Juggernaut Galactus can easily remove him from the battlefield.

Exactly, I already said he could scoop him up and just chuck his ass from the battlefield.

Utrigita
Galactus was at the point of starvation when he took thors Godblast. So yeah he was hurt by it. But do u know what? Galactus has taken Blasts from the Inbetweener,Sphinx,infinity Gauntlet,galaxy destroying explosions, and mephisto without being koed. Note that is just G at normal levels. What has juggernaut done even close to that? lol. U r Using one low feat( which had context to it) and disregarding numerous high ones to prove one of the most ridiculous assertions ive ever heard on KMC.

Actually Ultimatethor at most of the mentioned incidents with Sphinx etc, Galactus was weak.

ultimatethor

Galactus has so man ways to win its not even funny. He could just tear all of them down to their subatomic particles.

ultimatethor
Actually Ultimatethor at most of the mentioned incidents with Sphinx etc, Galactus was weak.

True i even forgot about that.

Starscream M
even Thanos blast injured Galactus, maybe not much, but it still damaged him a bit

whereas the same blast would have absolutely no effect on Juggernaut

checkmate

Utrigita
Galactus has so man ways to win its not even funny. He could just tear all of them down to their subatomic particles.

Agreed.

True i even forgot about that.

Just thought I mentioned it...

Wei Phoenix

Dude what is stopping Cain from running right through his body and impaling him? Nothing stops the Juggernaut so if he runs at his chest or head then....you get the idea.

Wei Phoenix
even Thanos blast injured Galactus, maybe not much, but it still damaged him a bit

whereas the same blast would have absolutely no effect on Juggernaut

checkmate

There was no proof of damage, only knockback.

ultimatethor
The only thing I can think of that would match that the closest is Eternity banishing him into Oblivion. Still for the record I do not support Juggernaut beating Galactus. My stance is that he can more than likely in my opinion take the normal blasts but not a bloodlusted blast set out to kill.

About that incident, what really happened? I mean did Eternity send him into a place of nothingness/void etc. Cuz i want to know how much of a part his actual durability played.

Starscream M
There was no proof of damage, only knockback. actually there was

his helmet was knocked off

his chest plate was cracked

his head was scratched up

Utrigita
actually there was

his helmet was knocked off

his chest plate was cracked

his head was scratched up

And Thanos himself Stated that he knew that his attack only managed to enrage Galactus, but I find it funny how Thanos looks just as bad, and if we go by what looks like it damages more Thors godblast is inferior to Thanos Blasts.

And we really want to get into it, Thor have utilized the God Blast against Thanos who toke it without shields if I recall Correctly and Thanos toke it where as the Blast by Galactus forced Thanos on his knees all shields down and Thanos visibly hurt.

Starscream M
And Thanos himself Stated that he knew that his attack only managed to enrage Galactus, but I find it funny how Thanos looks just as bad, and if we go by what looks like it damage more Thors godblast is inferior to Thanos Blasts. my point wasn't that Thanos was more durable than Galactus

rather it was that Juggernaut is more durable than Galactus

If Thanos hit Juggs with that same blast, Juggs wouldn't have a scratch on him, and prob wouldn't even have budged an inch...whereas Galactus was thrown through his ship

Starscream M
I feel like I am in bizarro land

I can't believe people are actually arguing that Galactus is more durable than Juggernaut

I'm gonna pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming

Utrigita
my point wasn't that Thanos was more durable than Galactus

rather it was that Juggernaut is more durable than Galactus

If Thanos hit Juggs with that same blast, Juggs wouldn't have a scratch on him, and prob wouldn't even have budged an inch...whereas Galactus was thrown through his ship

And you know this how?

Galactus had none of his own shields active.. So I suppose we are going to make Thanos fire at Juggernaut without his shield activated too...

Starscream M
And you know this how?

because that blast was weaker than a godblast, which had no effect on Juggernaut

Utrigita
Which is incorrect the God Blast utilized Against Galactus was much more powerful then the one used against Juggernaut just like the God Blast used against Thanos.

Starscream M
Which is incorrect the God Blast utilized Against Galactus was much more powerful then the one used against Juggernaut just like the God Blast used against Thanos. godblast against Juggs > thanos blast against Galactus

yet Galactus was damaged while Juggernaut was not

Nihilist
what about nimrods blast against juggs,suppose that had no effect on him...

Starscream M
what about nimrods blast against juggs,suppose that had no effect on him... haven't seen them sorry

ultimatethor
This thread should be closed for sheer stupidity. The person arguing obviously has no knowledge of who galactus is as he continues to disregard galactus high feats that put him in another dimension from juggernaut durability wise.

Nihilist
haven't seen them sorry it fcken owned him.

lulz your a joke

Utrigita
godblast against Juggs > thanos blast against Galactus

First You cannot say that God Blast Against Juggernaut is stronger then the Thanos blast towards Galactus for numerous reasons let me mention a couple of them.

We have not seen what a Blast from Thanos can do towards Juggernaut.
We know that their was a substantial difference in the strength of the three discussed utilized God Blasts.
We Know that Thanos toke the Blast from Thor, we also know that Thanos didn't stay with Galactus when the Planets collided and the bombs went off, if we go by your logic that means that God Blast Against Thanos < Planetary Collision used against Galactus which he survived.

By two entirely different God Blasts

First the one used Against Galactus

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8233/thor161196mq.jpg

As clearly shown in the scan Thor couldn't Hold the hammer such was the power that was channel through it,

Second used against Juggernaut

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/invulnerable.jpg

As shown the God Blast against Juggernaut is handheld it doesn't channel energy it fires straight away.

Lastly, as already mentioned Galactus was extremely weak during that encounter, unless you can give me a example of another time where Galactus utilized Tech to battle a opponent in direct battle.

Starscream M
This thread should be closed for sheer stupidity. The person arguing obviously has no knowledge of who galactus is as he continues to disregard galactus high feats that put him in another dimension from juggernaut durability wise. Galactus...the guy who has been humiliated and embarrassed by the fricken fantastic four time and time again

the guy who was outsmarted and saved by Thanos

the guy who was driven away by Thor

those may be low feats...but for a powerful being, he sure has a lot of embarrassing showings

ultimatethor
I'm sorry, but on KMC we go by onpanel showings...not speculations.

It was stated on Panel in annihilation that Galactus had enough energy to destroy both the negative zone and the 616 Universe. Not speculation

Starscream M
It was stated on Panel in annihilation that Galactus had enough energy to destroy both the negative zone and the 616 Universe. Not speculation I'm sure that type of attack would not be feasible without killing himself

Utrigita
Galactus...the guy who has been humiliated and embarrassed by the fricken fantastic four time and time again

The Same guy that has owned the Fantastic four from lightyears away?

The Galactus that nearly killed Thanos twice?

The guy that held his own during a prolonged battle with the Starjammers, Avengers, Gladiator, The Shi'ar space Fleet, the Fantastic four? The guy that had a single Shield that Thor, Iron Man and Wonder Man hammered on for a prolonged periode before it cracked and then Galactus stats that he can easily restore it.

those may be low feats...but for a powerful being, he sure has a lot of embarrassing showings

Sure he has, but he has just as many impressive showings...

ultimatethor
Galactus...the guy who has been humiliated and embarrassed by the fricken fantastic four time and time again

A regular Galactus has never been over powered by the fantastic four. Its always some plot device either he is threatened by the ultimate nullifier, extremely hungry etc. the same goes for thor. He hurt galactus while he was starving.

Also being outsmarted by thanos does not take away from his power at all. This is the same galactus who stalemated the inbetweener (abstract), stalemated agamotto in his own realm, Owned mephisto in his own realm, one shotted a watcher ( probly above skyfather level) and took out three solar systems while weakened in one blast, teleported and entire galaxy with a thought, owned Hyperstorm, was stated to have enough energy to destroy both the 616 and negative zone etc. Frankly picking out only his low feats is just foolish.

Starscream M

By two entirely different God Blasts

as far as I know, godblasts are of the same power. Just because an artist depicts it differently, does not mean they're different power levels.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I don't think the evidence you give is strong enough.

skyfather
I'm sure that type of attack would not be feasible without killing himself lmao r u serious?

in GOTG he was destroying universes by devouring them and it didnt harm him

Utrigita
as far as I know, godblasts are of the same power. Just because an artist depicts it differently, does not mean they're different power levels.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I don't think the evidence you give is strong enough.

So we should just lable it off as bad drawing? You would claim that the God blast utilized against Thanos Thor and Galactus is exactly the same?

I would like to see what makes you think the opposite.

Starscream M
A regular Galactus has never been over powered by the fantastic four. Its always some plot device either he is threatened by the ultimate nullifier, extremely hungry etc. the same goes for thor. He hurt galactus while he was starving.

Also being outsmarted by thanos does not take away from his power at all. This is the same galactus who stalemated the inbetweener (abstract), stalemated agamotto in his own realm, Owned mephisto in his own realm, one shotted a watcher ( probly above skyfather level) and took out three solar systems while weakened in one blast, teleported and entire galaxy with a thought, owned Hyperstorm, was stated to have enough energy to destroy both the 616 and negative zone etc. Frankly picking out only his low feats is just foolish. but you have to realize being smarter is very helpful in a battle

this is why powerful foes often lose to weaker foes because they're outsmarted

Galactus is not a quick thinker

Thanos is

Galactus has a record of being outsmarted and fooled

Thanos has so many tools on this team of his to use in a strategical manner:

Magneto can screw with Galactus' ship or absorbing man can absorb it

Juggernaut can be used as a shield to take the heavy attacks

meanwhile Thor and BRB and blast Galactus with their hammers

and Gladiator can fly at superspeeds to keep Galactus' attention

and Thanos can be the command to make sure everything goes to plan

I honestly see this team beating galactus

Starscream M
So we should just lable it off as bad drawing? I'm saying it is mere artistic depiction

so everytime an attack is drawn in a differnt pose...that means the attack powers are differnt

can I say superman's HV is more powerful when he is kneeling than when he is flying?

no. because doing that is pure speculation.

ultimatethor
but you have to realize being smarter is very helpful in a battle

this is why powerful foes often lose to weaker foes because they're outsmarted

Galactus is not a quick thinker

Thanos is

Galactus has a record of being outsmarted and fooled

Thanos has so many tools on this team of his to use in a strategical manner:

Magneto can screw with Galactus' ship or absorbing man can absorb it

Juggernaut can be used as a shield to take the heavy attacks

meanwhile Thor and BRB and blast Galactus with their hammers

and Gladiator can fly at superspeeds to keep Galactus' attention

and Thanos can be the command to make sure everything goes to plan

I honestly see this team beating galactus

Galactus does not need to think quickly to defeat this laughanble team. If magneto tries to mess with galactus ship, Cosmic awareness will inform galactus instantly and he will convert magneto into energy.
Juggernaut cant take any attack as an angry galactus will easily one shot him. Thor and BRB will also be one shotted/converted into energy/transmuted into wormsetc Gladiator flying at superspeeds will do him no go when galactus telepathically turns him into a zombie and makes him fight against his teamates. Thanos with his strategic mind will realize the safest thing to do will be to run away before galactus destroys him as well.

Galactus has all the powers of everyone on thanos team times infinity. They have ABSOLUTELY NO chance of winning. The most likely outcome is that this match is over in one blast similar to this one

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/026_3-Destroystheannihilationwav-1.jpg

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/026_4-Destroystheannihilationwav-1.jpg

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/026_5-Destroystheannihilationwav-1.jpg

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/026_6-Destroystheannihilationwav-1.jpg

jalek moye
magneto is nothing, cant galactus just nullify is x-gene if he can elovle bpeople and stuff like that i'm sure he could de activate that spefic gene seeing as lesser people have done so with tech. All he has to do is hit thor, beta ray, and glads one really hard time and they arnt getting back up. Absorbing man is gonna get overloaded extremly fast. Juggs gets teleported to mars. and Thanos gets dropped aswell by 2-3 powerful shots.

Starscream M
galactus is suddenly a powerful telepath?!

so why doesnt he just telepathically control Reed Richards next time instead of getting his ass handed to him by the puny mortal every time

ultimatethor
galactus is suddenly a powerful telepath?!

so why doesnt he just telepathically control Reed Richards next time instead of getting his ass handed to him by the puny mortal every time

PIS PIS PIS. Really u shud do some reading up on galactus before u make all these sorts of nonsensical claims about him. In secret wars the combined telepathic assault of both magneto and xavier coudnt didnt even bother. He nearly killed the two of them mentally without even trying.

Starscream M
PIS PIS PIS. Really u shud do some reading up on galactus before u make all these sorts of nonsensical claims about him. In secret wars the combined telepathic assault of both magneto and xavier coudnt didnt even bother. He nearly killed the two of them mentally without even trying. so he uses it defensively

but Galactus never uses telepathy offensively as you suggested

Utrigita
I'm saying it is mere artistic depiction

so everytime an attack is drawn in a differnt pose...that means the attack powers are differnt

can I say superman's HV is more powerful when he is kneeling than when he is flying?

no. because doing that is pure speculation.

But it's completely folly to say that all Thor's Godblast are identical, and you cannot compare Superman's heat vision with the God Blast produced by Thor, since they are two entirely different things, The heatvision is instantanious the God Blast isn't.

What I'm mentioning is his pose but also what it looks like, Energy is channeled into the hammer against Galactus it isn't against Juggernaut, same scenario with the blast against Thanos channeling but handheld, and what about the blast against the celestial would you say Juggernaut is at the levels of Arishem ore higher then Exitars?

ultimatethor
so he uses it defensively

What do u mean he never uses it offensively? He has used it to completely wipe silver surfers memory on multiple occasions. I only mentioned the secret wars incident to show u how powerful his telepathy really is.

Utrigita
so he uses it defensively

Except that he with ease dissolved Xaviers Astral form with a thought then resembled it again and sent it back. Defensivly? what he did against Magneto and Xavier was a reaction like you brush a insect away. He broke free from Thanos with ease when he had enough and nearly killed him, and Thanos commented that Galactus showed Telepathic abilities never before experienced, the same Thanos that battled The Goddess with Xavier and Adam Warlock...

ultimatethor
Except that he with ease dissolved Xaviers Astral form with a thought then resembled it again and sent it back. Defensivly? what he did against Magneto and Xavier was a reaction like you brush a insect away. He broke free from Thanos with ease when he had enough and nearly killed him, and Thanos commented that Galactus showed Telepathic abilities never before experienced, the same Thanos that battled The Goddess with Xavier and Adam Warlock...

Can u remeber the secret wars issue it happened in? Cuz i want to post the scans.

Utrigita
Just a second I will get them

Here they are, all thanks go to Red Hulk for his Photo Account.

http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Mind%20and%20Senses/?action=view&current=SecretWars005-13.jpg
http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Mind%20and%20Senses/?action=view&current=SecretWars005-14.jpg
http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Mind%20and%20Senses/?action=view&current=SecretWars006-09.jpg

ultimatethor
Nice work man. Though i cant believe we even have to defend galactus abilites in a walkover match such as this.

Utrigita
Nice work man. Though i cant believe we even have to defend galactus abilites in a walkover match such as this.

Neither can I srug

Harbinger
Juggs gets turned into primordial goo like Hercules was. The rest of the team dies in milliseconds.

Enyalus

Was it Infinity War or Infinity Crusade where Galactus and Thanos are jibbering back and forth?

Thanos: Does mighty Galactus know that in all probability will not work?
Galactus: Does annoying Thanos have a better idea?
Thanos: No.

Something like that. I have the issue, but am at work. I laughed at that part, though.

Wei Phoenix
And you know this how?

Galactus had none of his own shields active.. So I suppose we are going to make Thanos fire at Juggernaut without his shield activated too...

To be honest, Thanos' blast would fail at Juggernaut with or without shield.

godblast against Juggs > thanos blast against Galactus

Oh god please stop defending Cain, you are making us Juggernaut fans look like idiots. Cain can not survive a FP blast from Galactus. Cain can not beat Galactus unless he was super starving like Amy Winehouse, shrunk down to the size of a baby, and lowered his own defenses while being cut off by the power cosmic.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Enyalus
Was it Infinity War or Infinity Crusade where Galactus and Thanos are jibbering back and forth?

Thanos: Does mighty Galactus know that in all probability will not work?
Galactus: Does annoying Thanos have a better idea?
Thanos: No.

Something like that. I have the issue, but am at work. I laughed at that part, though.

Lol. That was great dialogue. I think it was infinity war

janus77
Galactus clicks his fingers and the whole lot of them die.

Starscream M

Oh god please stop defending Cain, you are making us Juggernaut fans look like idiots. Cain can not survive a FP blast from Galactus. Cain can not beat Galactus unless he was super starving like Amy Winehouse, shrunk down to the size of a baby, and lowered his own defenses while being cut off by the power cosmic. you're not a true Juggernaut fan...or else you'd know Galactus can't harm him

Mindset
lol

Nihilist
Originally posted by Mindset
lol co-signed

Wei Phoenix
you're not a true Juggernaut fan...or else you'd know Galactus can't harm him

My boy I will have you know that I have been a fan of Cain Marko since early childhood. THe first book I learned how to read was X-Men: To Stop A Juggernaut. Unlike you I didn't just look at his bio and read a few issues of him and just decide that he was cool since he was extremely powerful. My admiration for the character goes deeper into who he is as well and what makes him tick. The day you prove to be a real fan of Cain is the day Jesus and Satan chill together with a blunt. Seeing as your reading skills is extremely subpar I will say it again as I have said many times. A regular blast won't hurt him, but if this is a bloodlusted Galan using a FP blast then Cain is done. Do you really think the UN won't do anything to him? I can't even believe that I am entertaining someone who believes that Magneto and Absorbing Man have a shot at surviving in this scenario let alone have his shields stand up to the world devourer. Go home and read an actual Juggernaut comic before you test or insult my fandom in him.

Starscream M
My boy I will have you know that I have been a fan of Cain Marko since early childhood. THe first book I learned how to read was X-Men: To Stop A Juggernaut. Unlike you I didn't just look at his bio and read a few issues of him and just decide that he was cool since he was extremely powerful. My admiration for the character goes deeper into who he is as well and what makes him tick. The day you prove to be a real fan of Cain is the day Jesus and Satan chill together with a blunt. Seeing as your reading skills is extremely subpar I will say it again as I have said many times. A regular blast won't hurt him, but if this is a bloodlusted Galan using a FP blast then Cain is done. Do you really think the UN won't do anything to him? I can't even believe that I am entertaining someone who believes that Magneto and Absorbing Man have a shot at surviving in this scenario let alone have his shields stand up to the world devourer. Go home and read an actual Juggernaut comic before you test or insult my fandom in him.
first, I'm not your boy.

Second, prove to me that a Galactus blast (at whatever power) would damage Juggernaut and I'll shut up.

Third, I don't really care how big of a mancrush you have on Cain Marko or the fact that you know what makes him tick, it still doesn't make you an expert. It is often the fanboys who are most mistaken about the characters they love.

ultimatethor
first, I'm not your boy.

Second, prove to me that a Galactus blast (at whatever power) would damage Juggernaut and I'll shut up.

Third, I don't really care how big of a mancrush you have on Cain Marko or the fact that you know what makes him tick, it still doesn't make you an expert. It is often the fanboys who are most mistaken about the characters they love.

Did u not see my post where I showed Galactus while very very weak, destroy three solar systems and vaporize a watcher ( above skyfather level) with one blast?

Starscream M
Did u not see my post where I showed Galactus while very very weak, destroy three solar systems and vaporize a watcher ( above skyfather level) with one blast? so if Wolverine could cut a Watcher, does that mean he can cut Juggernaut either?

Watcher's durability has nothing on Juggernauts.

Get this flawed ABC logic outta my face. mad

Wei Phoenix
first, I'm not your boy.

I don't care who you are really.

If I had a mancrush on him then I would say that he would always win where he shouldn't like you are. Eternity handled him, so could Galactus if he pleases. If you think that Cain can survive the Ultimate Nullifier or a FP Blast that was said to be able to destroy the entire universe and negative zone then you are the fanboy and you are ignorant when it comes to Cain Marko. Cain dodged Nimrod's disentegrating beams because they could kill him. Those are beams way below Galactus, actually Galactus could do that as well, but according to your foolish logic, Magneto's shields could hold off his blasts.

ultimatethor
so if Wolverine could cut a Watcher, does that mean he can cut Juggernaut either?

Watcher's durability has nothing on Juggernauts.

Get this flawed ABC logic outta my face. mad

What ABC logic? A watcher is a cosmic being and he was vaporized by Galactus while G was weakened. Watchers are far above juggernaut all round and are on par with cyttorak himself. Also if u r serious id like to see an instance of wolverine cutting a watcher.

Frankly if u want to make ur arguement less laughable show the highest amount of punishment jugs has taken with his durability and we will compare it to what galactus can dish out. Galactus has hurt beings so far above juggernaut ( and probably above even cyttorak) its not even funny. lol soon u will start comparing Galactus blasts with thors godblast again. laughing out loud

Starscream M
I don't care who you are really.

If I had a mancrush on him then I would say that he would always win where he shouldn't like you are. Eternity handled him, so could Galactus if he pleases. If you think that Cain can survive the Ultimate Nullifier or a FP Blast that was said to be able to destroy the entire universe and negative zone then you are the fanboy and you are ignorant when it comes to Cain Marko. Cain dodged Nimrod's disentegrating beams because they could kill him. Those are beams way below Galactus, actually Galactus could do that as well, but according to your foolish logic, Magneto's shields could hold off his blasts. please don't bring up Nimrod cuz that's obviously PIS...the fact that you didn't think it was PIS further strengthens my suspicions of your knowledge of Juggernaut

it's IMPOSSIBLE to injure Juggernaut physically...unless you're on a higher order than the being who powers him (Cytorrak)...and Nimrod sure ain't

read some juggy books, then get back to me...

Starscream M
What ABC logic? A watcher is a cosmic being and he was vaporized by Galactus while G was weakened. Watchers are far above juggernaut all round and are on par with cyttorak himself. Also if u r serious id like to see an instance of wolverine cutting a watcher.

Frankly if u want to make ur arguement less laughable show the highest amount of punishment jugs has taken with his durability and we will compare it to what galactus can dish out. Galactus has hurt beings so far above juggernaut ( and probably above even cyttorak) its not even funny. lol soon u will start comparing Galactus blasts with thors godblast again. laughing out loud you used flawed ABC logic

Classic Dr. Strange was a being far far above Juggernaut in power

yet I could kill him with a pistol

so being powerful doesn't naturally mean your durabiltiy is high

The Watcher doesn't have insane durability...I'd wager even the Hulk has better durability than the Watcher.

Which makes your example pointless. It's like me saying Punisher could kill Classic Doctor strange with a rocket launcher, so he should be able to kill juggernaut also.

Wei Phoenix

Frankly if u want to make ur arguement less laughable show the highest amount of punishment jugs has taken with his durability and we will compare it to what galactus can dish out. Galactus has hurt beings so far above juggernaut ( and probably above even cyttorak) its not even funny. lol soon u will start comparing Galactus blasts with thors godblast again. laughing out loud

TBH and unbiased, Cain has tremendous durability against energy, physical and most magical attacks, but if it is a disentigrating beam/attack like Nimrod used then he is screwed which is an attack that Galactus has no problem producing.

ultimatethor
please don't bring up Nimrod cuz that's obviously PIS...the fact that you didn't think it was PIS further strengthens my suspicions of your knowledge of Juggernaut

it's IMPOSSIBLE to injure Juggernaut physically...unless you're on a higher order than the being who powers him (Cytorrak)...and Nimrod sure ain't

read some juggy books, then get back to me...

Could u please show the feats that put Cyttorak above Galactus?

Starscream M
Could u please show the feats that put Cyttorak above Galactus? I said Cytorrak was above Nimrod

I think he is above a normal Galactus...but a fullpowered Galactus is above him. Not that it matters, its all speculation.

Wei Phoenix
you used flawed ABC logic

The Watcher doesn't have insane durability...I'd wager even the Hulk has better durability than the Watcher.

Which makes your example pointless. It's like me saying Punisher could kill Classic Doctor strange with a rocket launcher, so he should be able to kill juggernaut also.

Strange still had basic human durability IIRC. Also Strange even stated himself that he could not break the bond of Cyttorak so how is he above him?

Starscream M
TBH and unbiased, Cain has tremendous durability against energy, physical and most magical attacks, but if it is a disentigrating beam/attack like Nimrod used then he is screwed which is an attack that Galactus has no problem producing. oh gimme a friggin break

a disintegratin beam has no effect on Cain. that nimrod crap was crap.

Cain's durability is not physical...it's magical. so disintegration beam can't effect it.

Starscream M
Strange still had basic human durability IIRC. Also Strange even stated himself that he could not break the bond of Cyttorak so how is he above him? So you think a Watcher could break the bond of Cytorrak...gimme a friggin break. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stoic
They'ed all get busted, and Galactus would fling Cain into the sun.

Wei Phoenix
So you think a Watcher could break the bond of Cytorrak...gimme a friggin break. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah because I said that in my post. I mentioned Watchers and everything.

oh gimme a friggin break

a disintegratin beam has no effect on Cain. that nimrod crap was crap.

Cain's durability is not physical...it's magical. so disintegration beam can't effect it.

How was it crap?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Stoic
They'ed all get busted, and Galactus would fling Cain into the sun.

See Starscream, your accusations of Cain being able to beat Galactus and survive universe destroying blasts have warranted messages like the above one.

ultimatethor
you used flawed ABC logic

You must be kidding me. Classic Dr strange regularly without the empowerments from any cosmic beings was not even remotely close to the power of a watcher. NOT EVEN CLOSE. The watcher is an above skyfather level being comparable to cyttorak himself. Watchers have survived battles that destroyed solar systems and even entire universes. Really this nonsense has to stop. Hulk having better durability than a cosmic being? Christ!!

Starscream M

How was it crap? uhhh because how would a disintegration beam have any effect against an invulnerability that is magical in nature?

see, Colossus is durable because his skin is hard and durable. A disintegration beam would break his molecular structure apart.

Marko's durability is magical in nature, a physical method of attack has no effect regardless of the nature of the blast. You can't disintegrate the magical barrier that keeps Marko invincible the same way you can disintegrate Colossus hard outer shell.

Starscream M
See Starscream, your accusations of Cain being able to beat Galactus and survive universe destroying blasts have warranted messages like the above one. dood please find where I ever said Cain could beat Galactus?

NEVER.

All I said was that Cain Marko could certainly withstand a normal Galactus' blasts.

ultimatethor
I said Cytorrak was above Nimrod

I think he is above a normal Galactus...but a fullpowered Galactus is above him. Not that it matters, its all speculation.

Please provide the proof that Cyttorak is above a normal Galactus. You say that u need to be above cyttorak to hurt juggs. All though that is false, i say that a normal galactus is above cyttorak. Could u please provide proof that cyttorak is on a normal galactuses level? If not ur already nonsensical arguement will just become even worse.

Wei Phoenix
dood please find where I ever said Cain could beat Galactus?

NEVER.

All I said was that Cain Marko could certainly withstand a normal Galactus' blasts.

And when did I say a Watcher was above Cyttorak?

I agreed that a normal blast wouldn't hurt him but a FP universe busting would so where is the disagreement at?

ultimatethor
uhhh because how would a disintegration beam have any effect against an invulnerability that is magical in nature?

see, Colossus is durable because his skin is hard and durable. A disintegration beam would break his molecular structure apart.

Marko's durability is magical in nature, a physical method of attack has no effect regardless of the nature of the blast. You can't disintegrate the magical barrier that keeps Marko invincible the same way you can disintegrate Colossus hard outer shell.

That is absolutely untrue. Physical force cant destroy magical barriers where did u get that fallacy from? Dr strange has had his magical barriers and shields broken through physical force on numerous occassions. Please stop making things up.

ultimatethor
TBH and unbiased, Cain has tremendous durability against energy, physical and most magical attacks, but if it is a disentigrating beam/attack like Nimrod used then he is screwed which is an attack that Galactus has no problem producing.

Im not discounting Juggernauts durability. Frankly anyone short of skyfather level probably woudnt even bother him. But with galactus we have gone way past skyfather level. I mean there is reasonable evidence to suggest that Galactus is >>>>cyttorak himself. When u then consider that juggernaut is not imbued with the even close to a quarter of cyttoraks power, to suggest that galactus would find it hard to hurt him is just insulting.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>