Ideal Mate!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DolX1
This may sound silly but I was wondering which set of vg characters make up your mate!

P.S. For the men, women and vice versa. No gay stuff.

For me, I picture Christie Montiero and Seung Mina being put into one character.

Dark-Jaxx
First of all, lol wafflecakes.

Second of all, Tifa Lockheart.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by DolX1

P.S. For the men, women and vice versa. No gay stuff.

What is wrong with some gay stuff? I'll have you know that my ideal mate is the face of Sephiroth, the hair of Siegfried, the body of Kratos, the penis of Kratos and the legs of Samanosuke. You shouldn't knock the gayness until you try it. If you want I can personally break you in.

Seriously though WTF? Shouldn't your ideal mate be someone you can actually bone? DJ was talking about you wasn't he?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=496698&pagenumber=1

Nemesis X
Chun Li

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Chun Li
Yeah Chun Li has child bearin' hips rofl.

NonSensi-Klown
Chun-Li or Cammy.

Nemesis X
Chun Li's way more attractive than Cammy.

NonSensi-Klown
Depends on who you ask. I don't like Chun-Li's face.

Nemesis X
Don't like her face? You callin Chun Li ugly? How dare you! mad

NonSensi-Klown
Her face could be better.

Nemesis X
How? I find nothing wrong with her face whatsoever.

DolX1
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
What is wrong with some gay stuff? I'll have you know that my ideal mate is the face of Sephiroth, the hair of Siegfried, the body of Kratos, the penis of Kratos and the legs of Samanosuke. You shouldn't knock the gayness until you try it. If you want I can personally break you in.

Seriously though WTF? Shouldn't your ideal mate be someone you can actually bone? DJ was talking about you wasn't he?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=496698&pagenumber=1

I remember that thread, I don't intend on marrying Christie or Mina. They were ideas of what I would like my wife to look like. I came across a few women that had their range of appearance.

KN7JL3
Originally posted by Nemesis X
How? I find nothing wrong with her face whatsoever. Same here. cute as ****/Asian/masturbate material/etc.

And Cammy's face is scarred. What the f**k?

Silent Guardian
Goro? roll eyes (sarcastic) whistle

After that doctor

DigiMark007
Aeris. Sorry, I'm a sucker for that sh*t, and used to date a girl that looked like her. It drove home Aeris' impact even more.

Zack Fair
Amalgam between Lara Croft, the new chick from Mirror's Edge and Ayane.

Yeah I like them badasses.

DigiMark007
Wait wait. Alyx Vance, Half-Life 2. Hellz yeah.

I'll also co-sign Chun Li. Muscular thighs.

Kero_Co
Shanoa, I like em souless.

Zack Fair
Oh yeah Alyx was awesome!

Dark-Jaxx
Hey, niggaz, Cammy is like, hot.

And for the guy I would choose...Hm.

Difficult.

Well, in terms of gaming, I'm a sucker for the huge, dark, evil, and muscular men and what-not, so I choose...Ganondorf. no expression

Nemesis X
Chun Li again. After that, Meryl. After that, Naomi. After that, Meryl again. After that, Samus. After that, Lara Croft. After that, Mai Shiranui. After that, Tifa. After that, Sonya Blade (as long as she doesn't kill me). I can just do this forever because that list will be unlimited.

Dark-Jaxx
Tifa after Lara Croft!?

You mother****er!!!

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Tifa after Lara Croft!?

You mother****er!!!

laughing

Reactions like those make me laugh (literally).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.