Thanos,Tyrant,Onslaught,Juggernaut vs. Thor WM, WWH, Classic Dr. Strange, Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
Thanos,Tyrant,Onslaught,Juggernaut vs. Thor WM, WWH, Classic Dr. Strange, Odin

Thanos vs. Thor WM

Odin vs. Tyrant

Juggernaut vs. WWH

Class Strange vs. Onslaught

They're permitted to help their teammates. which team wins????

Wei Phoenix
Team TTOT win

Bouboumaster
Thanos vs. Thor WM = Unless Thor in Warrior Madness state have the Power Gem, Thanos squash him like a fly.

Odin vs. Tyrant = The only thing that we can use to compare the power of these two are on how they fought Thanos. Odin went all out. Thanos, at the end, lost, but stood, and was ready for more. On the other hand, Thanos fleed the power of Tyrant. Tyrant wins here.

Juggernaut vs. WWH = If Hulk can't pummel him in the ground, he can at least outsmart him and bfr his ass. On the other hand, Juggy can't bfr Hulk. Hulk would just jump in his face.

Classic Strange vs. Onslaught = This one his tricky. I will go with Strange, because in his classic's days, he was a beast. But anyway, it doesn't matter because Thanos or Tyrant would be on him too for demolish him.

Team 1 95% of the time.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos vs. Thor WM = Unless Thor in Warrior Madness state have the Power Gem, Thanos squash him like a fly.

Odin vs. Tyrant = The only thing that we can use to compare the power of these two are on how they fought Thanos. Odin went all out. Thanos, at the end, lost, but stood, and was ready for more. On the other hand, Thanos fleed the power of Tyrant. Tyrant wins here.

Juggernaut vs. WWH = If Hulk can't pummel him in the ground, he can at least outsmart him and bfr his ass. On the other hand, Juggy can't bfr Hulk. Hulk would just jump in his face.

Classic Strange vs. Onslaught = This one his tricky. I will go with Strange, because in his classic's days, he was a beast. But anyway, it doesn't matter because Thanos or Tyrant would be on him too for demolish him.

Team 1 95% of the time.

Thanos fled Tyrant because he'd accomplished what he needed to in their confrontation. Also, Thanos had one of Tyrant's energy orbs for their fight, while Tyrant himself was cut off from them. Not exactly the same set of circumstances as when Thanos fought Odin.

Team 2 wins a majority-7/10 or so, even though WWH is a weak link in this fight IMO.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Harbinger
Thanos fled Tyrant because he'd accomplished what he needed to in their confrontation. Also, Thanos had one of Tyrant's energy orbs for their fight, while Tyrant himself was cut off from them. Not exactly the same set of circumstances as when Thanos fought Odin.

Team 2 wins a majority-7/10 or so, even though WWH is a weak link in this fight IMO. How does team 2 win? Thanos had a weapon and prep against Tyrant while the Odin fight just kind of happened.

Slaanesh
team 1

Harbinger
Originally posted by quanchi112
How does team 2 win? Thanos had a weapon and prep against Tyrant while the Odin fight just kind of happened.

Which is why Tyrant and Odin really can't be compared based on their confrontations with Thanos, IMO.

I'd take team 2 because they have the strongest character on the field (Odin) while Thor has insane damage soak via Mjolnir. I could see Juggs being almost instantly BFRed and Onslaught would be taken out by Classic Doc (if he can take Shuma Gorath in his own realm, he can damn sure take Onslaught, IMO). Again, WWH is a weak link for team two, but I don't think Tyrant and Thanos can handle Strange, Thor, and Odin, when Odin alone would be more than enough for either by himself.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Harbinger
Which is why Tyrant and Odin really can't be compared based on their confrontations with Thanos, IMO.

I'd take team 2 because they have the strongest character on the field (Odin) while Thor has insane damage soak via Mjolnir. I could see Juggs being almost instantly BFRed and Onslaught would be taken out by Classic Doc (if he can take Shuma Gorath in his own realm, he can damn sure take Onslaught, IMO). Again, WWH is a weak link for team two, but I don't think Tyrant and Thanos can handle Strange, Thor, and Odin, when Odin alone would be more than enough for either by himself. Tyrant is the most powerful character here.

Strange has also been taken out by Doom henchmen. He isnt easily taking out Onslaught.

Thanos can defeat Odin on his own since his latest upgrade.

Bouboumaster

Thanos can defeat Odin on his own since his latest upgrade.

I wouldn't say that.

But you are right about Tyrant.

Enyalus
Thanos vs. Thor WM = Thanos.
Tyrant vs. Odin = Odin.

Onslaught vs. Classic Strange = Onslaught.

Juggernaut vs. WWH = Juggernaut.

So yeah, Team One.

kgkg
comes down to Odin or Tyrant the winner of those two take it.

Going with Odin feat wise

shokosugi
This is how i see it.

Tyrant vs. Odin = STALEMATE, or atleast the fight might take several hours..anyway they're both busy.

Onslaught vs. Classic Strange = Strange

Juggernaut vs. WWH = WWH

Now...can Classic Strange + WWH take on Thanos???

quanchi112
I wouldn't say that.

But you are right about Tyrant. The reason I do is because Odin didnt put him down in their only battle and I feel Thanos closed the gap powerwise since his last upgrade. Hurt the Maker physically and launched Galactus.Originally posted by Enyalus
Tyrant vs. Odin = Odin.

Onslaught vs. Classic Strange = Onslaught.

Juggernaut vs. WWH = Juggernaut.

So yeah, Team One. Why do you take Odin over Tyrant?

KuRuPT Thanosi
I think Tyrant is more powerful then Odin. I also feel like Onslaught takes out Strange

Bouboumaster
The reason I do is because Odin didnt put him down in their only battle and I feel Thanos closed the gap powerwise since his last upgrade. Hurt the Maker physically and launched Galactus.

He launched Galactus just to be owned two pages after.

While they fought, Thanos stood, but Odin was cleary the winner. I don't know by how much Thanos have been upgraded, but...
I can see him "Skyather lvl", for sure.
But "Odin lvl"? I don't know. It would be a great rematch, tought.

Nihilist
team 1

celestialdemon
Team 2 wins. Odin is the most powerful one here, and Classic Strange was powerful enough to temporarily hold his own against beings far greater than any here.

quanchi112
He launched Galactus just to be owned two pages after.

While they fought, Thanos stood, but Odin was cleary the winner. I don't know by how much Thanos have been upgraded, but...
I can see him "Skyather lvl", for sure.
But "Odin lvl"? I don't know. It would be a great rematch, tought. Galactus is much greater than Odin though and I dont see how faring any better against Galactus. I didnt see that he almost beat Galactus,but I see his final upgrade granting him the power to defeat Odin.

Odin was winning,but the fight hadnt ended.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I think Tyrant is more powerful then Odin. I also feel like Onslaught takes out Strange Yep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.