Silver Surfer and Beta Ray Bill vs Team DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
SS and BRB

vs

Doomsday(hunter/prey)
Sinestro
Dr Light
Black Adam

fight takes place in New york city

quanchi112
Team dc wins.

iceman24567
Doomsday is too much

guy222
dc

kgkg
DC wins easy HP DD with other heavy hitters makes it impossible to win

Juntai
Are you kidding me? Superman stood up to Hunter Prey Doomsday. Surfer flies in at a 1000 times the speed of light and lops him in half with his board, while twisting Black Adam's head off...he's too powerful for Light or Sinestro, and solos this team. Easy.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team dc wins. shock

Enyalus
Originally posted by Juntai
Are you kidding me? Superman stood up to Hunter Prey Doomsday. Surfer flies in at a 1000 times the speed of light and lops him in half with his board, while twisting Black Adam's head off...he's too powerful for Light or Sinestro, and solos this team. Easy.

I know that was sarcasm and all, but SS & BRB do win. Either one is capable of BFRing DD, Dr. Light & Sinestro are nonfactors to BRB and his Stormbreaker...and IMO, SS is quite capable of taking Black Adam.

iceman24567
lulz at the last two posts.

Juntai
Originally posted by Enyalus
I know that was sarcasm and all, but SS & BRB do win. Either one is capable of BFRing DD, Dr. Light & Sinestro are nonfactors to BRB and his Stormbreaker...and IMO, SS is quite capable of taking Black Adam. Sinestro is just as capable of bringing Doomsday back to the fight as they are of bfring him. All Doomsday needs to do is get ahold of one, we'll say- BRB, for the sake of it, and he's in big time trouble, probably KOed, Surfer against the 4 after, or even the other 3 while this goes on, doesn't look good. And that's even assuming they come up with the plan to get Doomsday off of the battlefield quick enough.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Juntai
Sinestro is just as capable of bringing Doomsday back to the fight as they are of bfring him. All Doomsday needs to do is get ahold of one, we'll say- BRB, for the sake of it, and he's in big time trouble, probably KOed, Surfer against the 4 after, or even the other 3 while this goes on, doesn't look good. And that's even assuming they come up with the plan to get Doomsday off of the battlefield quick enough.

Sinestro can return DD to the field of play after he's BFR'd to a different dimension?

Then again, he goes go from Antimatter Universe to the New Earth Universe...I suppose.

Anywho, Sinestro & Dr. Light are nonfactors. And so is DD, since he can't fly (your excuse for Hulk being a nonfactor in the Team Marvel fight).

Silent Guardian
This fight comes down to Silver Surfer. Silver Surfer can take Sinestro Doctor Light and BA. But I don't know Doomsday is real tough. Maybe toss up. However, I am inclined to give this fight to team 1.

Raoul
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
SS and BRB

vs

Doomsday(hunter/prey)
Sinestro
Dr Light
Black Adam

fight takes place in New york city

spite, much?

guy222
norrin and bill need more help

how about the man with the power big grin

Juntai
Originally posted by Enyalus

Anywho, Sinestro & Dr. Light are nonfactors. And so is DD, since he can't fly (your excuse for Hulk being a nonfactor in the Team Marvel fight). I think you mean someone else, since I didn't say that anywhere in that thread, assuming you're talking about the Superman & Wonder Woman vs Marvel Team thread, that's on the page also. You're barking up the wrong tree on that one.

"If I stay up here, he won't be able to get me!"

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/5-3.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/6-3.jpg

So much for that idea.

Although the artist depiction isn't always completely accurate in comics, in those last scans Superman is meant to be very high up the air, because Doomsday can leap distances of no less than 50 miles with ease. Plus he easily clears skyscrapers and the like. And this was before he came back powered up in Hunter/Prey

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/dos18.jpg

It wouldn't be difficult to imagine him manhandling Bill in a few quick panels, like he did to pretty much anyone that didn't retreat from him- which certainly wouldn't be Bills style at all.

In the Captain Marvel vs Silver Surfer thread, even Goober was giving Captain Marvel decent odds against Surfer, and he's not only one of the better debaters here, but also one of - if not the most - knowledgable people on Surfer here. You take in the fact that Black Adam is shown if not outright more powerful, than clearly more open to using said power than he is. Then throw the rest of the team on top, which includes one of the best Lanterns ever, and then Doomsday once he crushes Bill, and it's a wrap.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Red Hulk
shock What shocks you?

Bouboumaster
Team DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.