Ultimecia vs Jedah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KN7JL3
Ultimecia has met her match it seems. Instantly erasing dimensions bigger than galaxies ftw. no expression haermm laughcry

KN7JL3
Past edit time. Just wanted to say the second sentence isn't an attempt to troll anyone, for those of you who will mistaken it. Don't blame me; I've heard several say it before.

Lich King
Is not Ultimecia like the Final Fantasy equivalent Warcraft's Nozdormu? If so is the case then instantly is not fast enough. Correct me if I am wrong by the way, but are not dimensions by default bigger than galaxies given that dimensions consist galaxies, rather than the two being seperate?

fascistcrusader
Jedah destroyed a single dimension. Ultimecia was absorbing all of reality, which includes every last dimension. Ultimecia stomps him all day.

Dark-Jaxx
Jedah's dimension, Makai, has not been proven to be even half the size of a single solar system.

Ultimecia was absorbing all of time and space.

And no LK, Ultimecia is more like what the Titans of Warcraft want to be when they grow up. She can absorb all of time and space(she needed to compress time before she absorbed time though), and basically become God.

KN7JL3
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Jedah's dimension, Makai, has not been proven to be even half the size of a single solar system.Glad to know that much. Someone earlier (not going to specify) was claiming Jedah's dimension > universe > galaxy > and so on. Turns out he's wrong.

Lich King
Jedah's dimension, Makai, has not been proven to be even half the size of a single solar system.

And no LK, Ultimecia is more like what the Titans of Warcraft want to be when they grow up. She can absorb all of time and space(she needed to compress time before she absorbed time though), and basically become God.

I am pretty certain it is within Nozdormu's potentials to compress time as well. That says not little of Aman'Thul.

KN7JL3
Originally posted by Lich King
are not dimensions by default bigger than galaxies given that dimensions consist galaxies, rather than the two being seperate? Probably so by our standards, as in the real world's standards. In games however, it isn't necessarily the same, especially since there are dimensions that are completely different from our own, i.e. Majigen (Darkstalkers) and World that never was - alternate realm (Kingdom Hearts).

Lich King
From a philosphical as well as scientific perspective, I do not think a dimension can be given a factual size. While in the world of gaming it may be spoken of as of various sizes, I do not think a dimension has actual 'walls'. It would be more a tunnle that leads into itself.

KN7JL3
I see what you're saying.

Lich King
If I go deeper into that, I inflict headache on myself.

But I digress. If Nozdormu is no match for Ultimecia's powers, then nor is Jedah.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Lich King
I am pretty certain it is within Nozdormu's potentials to compress time as well. That says not little of Aman'Thul. She then was absorbing all time and space, and was becoming a virtual God. She would have been everything.

Then our little buddy PIS shows his face and kills her.

Man of Violence
Jedah...

Even wit all he has done he has never once been shown at full power, all showins have'im at a fraction of such. Plus dude is unkillable and can come back over and over. He soul rips or BFRs to the Majigen...

Absorbin' is one thing, the amount that you can destroy and the fact that you are eternal is another...

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Man of Violence
Jedah...

Even wit all he has done he has never once been shown at full power, all showins have'im at a fraction of such. Plus dude is unkillable and can come back over and over. He soul rips or BFRs to the Majigen... Or Ultimecia just absorbs him.

Jedah absorbed a dimension that is not as big as a Solar System.

BFR to Majigen? Why? So Ultimecia can just absorb it too?

Man of Violence
Or Ultimecia just absorbs him.I don't think she can and even if she could, another Jedah will just take his place....

Jedah absorbed a dimension that is not as big as a Solar System.And then use that power to obliterate the human universe. And we have no idea how big Makai is and it matters not how big a place is, what matters is whats in it. Trillions of Makai beast...far greater than any human....

Ultimecia was absorbing all of time and space.And
Jedah can Destroy all of time and space. His presnce alone broke apart and warped several dimensions at once and he wan't even tryin' nor was at full power.

BFR to Majigen? Why? So Ultimecia can just absorb it too? . Doubt it...not only is the Majigen too powerful (it's very existence was destroying time and space) but the Fetus of God Sleeps there.

Man of Violence
Then again, I will change my opinion to unknown. Can't really say who will win. Jedah never really put forth all his effort and or waited til' he was in better shape, plus Ultimecia is pretty powerful.

Dark-Jaxx
I don't think she can and even if she could, another Jedah will just take his place....

And then use that power to obliterate the human universe. And we have no idea how big Makai is and it matters not how big a place is, what matters is whats in it. Trillions of Makai beast...far greater than any human....

And
Jedah can Destroy all of time and space. His presnce alone broke apart and warped several dimensions at once and he wan't even tryin' nor was at full power.

Doubt it...not only is the Majigen too powerful (it's very existence was destroying time and space) but the Fetus of God Sleeps there. 1. In 100 years.

2. Prove. It. Prove he can obliterate the UNIVERSE. Trillions of Makai beasts. Whoa. They could totally equal the entire universe in power, amirite!? dur And when I said she was absorbing all time and space, I mean she was absorbing everything that ever existed, does exist, and ever will exist.

3. Prove it. Where are you getting this all from?

4. It absorbed Makai. That's it. And the "fetus of God?" Ultimecia when absorbing all reality was becoming God.

Man of Violence
1. In 100 years.

2. Prove. It. Prove he can obliterate the UNIVERSE. Trillions of Makai beasts. Whoa. They could totally equal the entire universe in power, amirite!? dur And when I said she was absorbing all time and space, I mean she was absorbing everything that ever existed, does exist, and ever will exist.

3. Prove it. Where are you getting this all from?

4. It absorbed Makai. That's it. And the "fetus of God?" Ultimecia when absorbing all reality was becoming God.

1.For the actual Jedah...yeah. But for the pawn in DS3, pretty instantaneous, which is why there can be 2 at once.

2.In his endin' he awakens and says that for his new world to exist...he must destroy the human one. You forget that the DSverse is completely different from the one in FF8. In FF8 you got a bunch of humans and magical creatures on ONE planet. In DS you got not only humans and DS but you got aliens and shit through out then entire universe. The DS universe would be alot harder to pwn cuz you actually got beings that can stop you...wit out CIS and PIS.

Who gives a flyin' phuckn about "absorbing all time and space, everything that ever existed, does exist, and ever will exist" if there is nothin' powerful in any of it. It's all bullshit and means nothin'.

3.When Jedah awoke, he split apart the separate world in Makai that Rikuo's sister race lived in. He tore holes in not only Makai but in The human world as well. He tore a hole into Belails pocket dimension and he also ripped a hole into Hell it's self ( I read that somewhere, I try to pull that up) And all the guy did was wake up from his sleep.

4.What are you talkin' about? You have the DS confused. Jedah never absorbed a dimension. He doesn't want to absorb a dimension. He can EASILY DESTROY dimensions. He doesn't want the planes, he wants the souls that exist on them. Jedah has no need to absorb ALL of time and space or any part of time and space, he can make and break worlds easily. He wants lives, not the bullshit worlds they live in...he can make his own. He already thinks he's God.

While Ultimecia is absorbin, reality, Jedah was destroyin' it. Huge difference, yo. What Utimecia is tryin' to absorb OVER A PERIOD OF TIME, Jedah can make.

Then again, I will change my opinion to unknown. Can't really say who will win. Jedah never really put forth all his effort and or waited til' he was in better shape, plus Ultimecia is pretty powerful.

Dark-Jaxx
1.For the actual Jedah...yeah. But for the pawn in DS3, pretty instantaneous, which is why there can be 2 at once.

2.In his endin' he awakens and says that for his new world to exist...he must destroy the human one. You forget that the DSverse is completely different from the one in FF8. In FF8 you got a bunch of humans and magical creatures on ONE planet. In DS you got not only humans and DS but you got aliens and shit through out then entire universe. The DS universe would be alot harder to pwn cuz you actually got beings that can stop you...wit out CIS and PIS.

Who gives a flyin' phuckn about "absorbing all time and space, everything that ever existed, does exist, and ever will exist" if there is nothin' powerful in any of it. It's all bullshit and means nothin'.

3.When Jedah awoke, he split apart the separate world in Makai that Rikuo's sister race lived in. He tore holes in not only Makai but in The human world as well. He tore a hole into Belails pocket dimension and he also ripped a hole into Hell it's self ( I read that somewhere, I try to pull that up) And all the guy did was wake up from his sleep.

4.What are you talkin' about? You have the DS confused. Jedah never absorbed a dimension. He doesn't want to absorb a dimension. He can EASILY DESTROY dimensions. He doesn't want the planes, he wants the souls that exist on them. Jedah has no need to absorb ALL of time and space or any part of time and space, he can make and break worlds easily. He wants lives, not the bullshit worlds they live in...he can make his own. He already thinks he's God.

While Ultimecia is absorbin, reality, Jedah was destroyin' it. Huge difference, yo. What Utimecia is tryin' to absorb OVER A PERIOD OF TIME, Jedah can make.

Then again, I will change my opinion to unknown. Can't really say who will win. Jedah never really put forth all his effort and or waited til' he was in better shape, plus Ultimecia is pretty powerful. 1. Can you prove that?

2. The human world. Which can be translated to the human planet. Earth. Not the entire universe. FF8 is only one planet? Then how do you explain the alien life-form Pui Pui? Ultimecia was absorbing EVERYTHING, every planet, every galaxy, EVERYTHING. Ultimecia by feats is so far above anyone in all of DS. The nameless Makai creatures? Lol. The thought that they could even so much as rival a being who was devouring all of reality is ignorant. And Pyron was stopped by CIS and PIS.

Because it is devouring an entire universe, full of stars, planets, and what-not. Hell, even if the other planets are emtpy, all of the stars and other Cosmic objects in the universe such as black holes or whatever amount to more raw power than the tiny dimension that is Makai.

3. ...Isn't that "world" just beyond the wall of Makai, the one that surrounds the sea? Human world. A planet.

4. Destroy small dimensions. Prove he can destroy an entire universe like you are claiming he can. Jedah THINKS he is God. Ultimecia was actually becoming God.

No, there is not. At all. By absorbing it, Ultimecia destroyed it, just in a different(and honestly more efficient) way. Over a period of time? She was devouring the universe, every moment that is, has, and will be, which takes alot more time than destroying something as relatively puny as Makai. In fact, the only reason Squall and friends were able to survive as she was doing this, as was intricately explained by Laguna Loire, was because of their love and trust for eachother. And yes, I am dead serious.

Losa!

Man of Violence
1. Can you prove that?

2. The human world. Which can be translated to the human planet. Earth. Not the entire universe. FF8 is only one planet? Then how do you explain the alien life-form Pui Pui? Ultimecia was absorbing EVERYTHING, every planet, every galaxy, EVERYTHING. Ultimecia by feats is so far above anyone in all of DS. The nameless Makai creatures? Lol. The thought that they could even so much as rival a being who was devouring all of reality is ignorant. And Pyron was stopped by CIS and PIS.

Because it is devouring an entire universe, full of stars, planets, and what-not. Hell, even if the other planets are emtpy, all of the stars and other Cosmic objects in the universe such as black holes or whatever amount to more raw power than the tiny dimension that is Makai.

3. ...Isn't that "world" just beyond the wall of Makai, the one that surrounds the sea? Human world. A planet.

4. Destroy small dimensions. Prove he can destroy an entire universe like you are claiming he can. Jedah THINKS he is God. Ultimecia was actually becoming God.

No, there is not. At all. By absorbing it, Ultimecia destroyed it, just in a different(and honestly more efficient) way. Over a period of time? She was devouring the universe, every moment that is, has, and will be, which takes alot more time than destroying something as relatively puny as Makai. In fact, the only reason Squall and friends were able to survive as she was doing this, as was intricately explained by Laguna Loire, was because of their love and trust for eachother. And yes, I am dead serious.

Losa! Dude...you are wrong about DS on so many lvls. Is this what you thought this entire time. After this post, I'm callin' it quits wit this thread. Let me tell you...

1. Play DS3 wit Jedah in Vampire Savior mode...

2. I can't even believe you just said the human world consists of only Earth in DS. Pyron himself has come across a countless number of beings and planets so you sayin' it consist of one planet is total, absolute bull shit, and that's really suprisin' commin' from you. Hell that statement alone shows more proof that the DS human world is larger than FF8. Ultimecia by feats isn't above Jedah, that's for damn sure, she didn't even succeed and wasn't defeated by CIS or PIS like y'all claim. I played FF8 and got to the final boss so you can't throw any bullshit at me and not expect me to let you know it stinks. She just phucked up...period. Squall and the gang used the fact that she was tryin' to compress time, went back in time and beat her ass. There is no proof that this was imposible for Squall in'em to do. LOL, you are on so much BS now, your usin' what Ultimecia was gonna do but failed to do as a feat, and failed reasonbly wit a reasonable explination.
Now Jedah's goal is to EXTINGUISH EVERYTHING. Not just 1 reality, ALL REALITIES, and then make a new one from scratch. Hell if we gonna go by just sayin' once this character does this then this character is a God, Jedah is already God status. In a weakned state, he is called by Capcom, "The Fetus of God"

Untimecia is like "Once I achieve "Time Compression" I will become a God."
Jedah is like "Watch me replicate God's work."

"It is said ALL LIFE began with one life form. To correct the errors of this world, I shall go back. It is time to save this world. TIME TO RECREATE LIFE."

You are goin' on about Ultimcia, how she can absorb a single plane of reality and become a God, Omnipotent, geuss that's what you mean, but fail to mention that she can be stopped and in this case, EASILY. Meanwhile Jedah is ERASING ALL REALITIES and then RECREATIN'. Not only is he replacin' reality but actually makin' livin' creatures to dwell in it. That beats the hell outta anything Ultemicia has ever done and makes Jedah more like not "A GOD", BUT GOD. The dude is not called the Dark Messaih for nothin'...HE ACTUALLY IS the Dark Messiah, read up about that if you don't know what that is. And in canon, Jedah has yet to fail laughing

Again, it seems you don't know as much about DS as you let on. Raw power in DS is worthless, which is why no one wants it. Are you aware that a Makai beast is NOT rated on how powerful it is physically, but how powerful it's SOUL is. Power witout a soul is grabage which is why Demetri absorbed Pyron and not some random star. And oh, Demetri could easily absorb a star. The man aproached and absorbed power from the gate to the human world and that gate is over 1 million degrees. The raw power from stars and planets is useless which is why Jedah summoned living beings to the Majigen rather than use the realm to consume energy from lifeless objects.

3. No. It was part of Makai but when Jedah awoke the fabrics of time and space ripped and seperated causin' it to exist beyond a maisma that Jedah created on mistake when he resurrected. And for the last time, Jedah wants to destroy more than just the human planet. ALL LIFE, EVERYWHERE will cease and be reborn. While Ultimecia wants to become a God, Jedah is already sayin'..."Let there be light." The very fact that Jedah can erase and recreate what Ultimecia failed to absorb puts'im on a FAR HIGHER level.

4. Are you phuckin' kiddin me?! Jedah has said in so many words so many times. You think he's just gonna kill all humans and leave the aliens alone, despite the fact that he wishes to "Erase all life and start over. It is evident that Jedah will end ALL universes and make ONE new one. That fact should be as plane as day. Why you keep down degraddin' Jedah's goals and and try to make Ultimecia so omnipotent is beyond me. You keep sayin' Ultimecia was absobin EVERYTHING yet she did not and could not and you still use it as a feat. The reason why Ultimecia loss was this...

stated by Doc Odine
"There iz only only one way to defeat Ultimecia. You must kill her in ze future. ...There is no normal way to jump to ze future under normal circumstances. But there iz still a way! It iz because Sorceress Ultimecia plans to compress time. Compressing time with magic... Vat good will it do for ze sorceress to compress time? There may be many reasons, but it doesn't matter. ...In order for Ultimecia to exist in this time, she must take over ze body of a sorceress from ze present. But ze machine must have a limit. Ultimecia probably needs to go back further in time to achieve time compression. Only Ellone can take her back further into ze past. Zat iz why she iz desperately seeking her. We must take advantage of Ellone's power. ...Once Ultimecia iz in ze past, she'll use ze time compression magic. ...Ultimecia also goes back to her own world. Vat would be left is ze time compressed world. Past, present, and future will all get mixed together. You will keep moving through ze time compression toward ze future. Once you're out of ze time compression, zat will be Ultimecia's world. It's all up to you after zat."

You mean to tell me that Jedah can't do that? laughing That aint CIS or PIS, that's findin' a weaknes and explotin' it. This has now become official wankery. Then she needed an outside force like Bison needs the P.Drive while Jedah can do er thing he wishes wit his own power in a weakend state.

4. Finally, while Ultimecia is absorbin' reality to become a God as you claim. Jedah is sayin' I'm already God and I will do what he did. She is TRYIN' to absorb reality. Jedah is in the process of erain' it and bulidin' it again...why you keep railgattin' to Jedah only wantin' to destroy planets to make Ultimecia look better is beyond me, Jedah never even mentions, EVER, Earth or planets, he is sayin' I will erase the dimensional plane that humans exist on, I will end their world. If Jedah suceeds, for a time there will be nothin' every where.

An wit that I am done...

Man of Violence
I also laugh at the fact that she is gonna use time compression even though she needs Odine's machine or and Ellone, which she doesn't have.

bloodlust247
In FF8 you got a bunch of humans and magical creatures on ONE planet. In DS you got not only humans and DS but you got aliens and shit through out then entire universe. The DS universe would be alot harder to pwn cuz you actually got beings that can stop you...wit out CIS and PIS.

exactly.. her existence or 'reality' is relative to her

SHM
She is TRYIN' to absorb reality.

Too bad that the game itself, states that she was actually DOING it.

And it never says "reality". It says "all existence".

Ah, and we can see her absorbing stars, so... She was affecting much more than a mere planet.

Dark-Jaxx
I'm not reading all that shit.

But Ultimecia still wins.

bloodlust247
lol ignorance is bliss after all

MadMel
you must be the happiest person alive erm

given that ult. was absorbing "all of existance" (about the absorbing stars and whatnot...i havent been able to see that vid, can someone put it up?), whats to stop her absoribng demitri too?

bloodlust247
awwww i have a fan.. lol you're prolly busy responding to another one of my posts at this very second.. do you need a hug?

MadMel
well, given i can only come on here for a limited time, i have to make the best time i can cant i?

bloodlust247
awwww you're so predictable.. smooches baby!! i'm not gay.. but hey that doesn't mean you can't fantasize about it

MadMel
if you're trying to get me to be too disgusted to actually post here you're starting to succeed admirably..

bloodlust247
i know fantasies are hard to admit in the real world.. but you don't have to be ashamed mami

Pyron_Knight
Jedah beats Ulti's ass worse than the schoolgirl did.

Wil7
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Jedah beats Ulti's ass worse than the schoolgirl did.

laughing , You must not know much about Ultemecia then if you think that. If no one thinks Pyron and win, what makes you think Jedah can?

Pyron_Knight
Well for one, Jedah is stronger than Pyron most likely.
Two, I think Pyron wins. The only reason people think Ulty wins is some stupid quotes about something she never did.

You want to know what she actually did?
1. Used a machine to travel back in time.
2. Needed Ellione to start Time Compression.
3. Needed the party to help her get to Ellione.
4. Got her ass kicked by the party.

That's it.

Wil7
Well for one, Jedah is stronger than Pyron most likely.
Two, I think Pyron wins. The only reason people think Ulty wins is some stupid quotes about something she never did.

You want to know what she actually did?
1. Used a machine to travel back in time.
2. Needed Ellione to start Time Compression.
3. Needed the party to help her get to Ellione.
4. Got her ass kicked by the party.

That's it.

You do know that Ultimate Ultemecia doesn't need a machine anymore. You also do realize that Ultemecia could have sucked the party in anythime she wanted to. You should also realize that Ultimate Ultemecia doesn't need ANY of those things anymore. Ultemecia was sucking in stars, and more in the entire universe, and why not Jedah, who is apart of the universe.

Pyron_Knight
She never sucked in any stars.

SHM
Watch bellow Ultimecia's body, and you all can see the stars being absorbed by her cape.

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/ffviii-final-boss-battle-ultimecia-final-form/655970683

Wil Deidara
Originally posted by SHM
Watch bellow Ultimecia's body, and you all can see the stars being absorbed by her cape.

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/ffviii-final-boss-battle-ultimecia-final-form/655970683

Thank you SHM. Ultemecia for the victory. You also see him not answer back to the other stuff I said.

Pyron_Knight
Okay. Now find me some real stars. Because Ultimecia isn't even a quarter the size of a real one in that or any form.

Wil Deidara
Okay. Now find me some real stars. Because Ultimecia isn't even a quarter the size of a real one in that or any form.

Those are real stars in the video game. I have no idea what you are talking about. I knew you wouldn't believe it even if you saw it.

Burning thought
Originally posted by SHM

at what time? I watched the video and saw a few lowbie old game graphical effects, flashing lights, no stars/suns etc, no reprisentation of existence being swallowed.

Also what are you getting "Ultemecia can absorb existence" from, does some character just say it, does she say it? or is it actually spoken as fact from an official source?

Wil Deidara
Originally posted by Burning thought
at what time? I watched the video and saw a few lowbie old game graphical effects, flashing lights, no stars/suns etc, no reprisentation of existence being swallowed.

Also what are you getting "Ultemecia can absorb existence" from, does some character just say it, does she say it? or is it actually spoken as fact from an official source?

You have to play FFVIII before you say she can't do something when it has been shown that she can.

Burning thought
your not reading any of my posts, if you going to start coughing up your crap and bile into this thread please at least read my posts, nowhere in that post did I say Ultimecia could not do something, I asked someone to show me.

If you cannot show backup for your characters then you cannot use powers and feats that you claim them to have without evidence.

Pyron_Knight
EDIT

Wil Deidara
your not reading any of my posts, if you going to start coughing up your crap and bile into this thread please at least read my posts, nowhere in that post did I say Ultimecia could not do something, I asked someone to show me.

If you cannot show backup for your characters then you cannot use powers and feats that you claim them to have without evidence.

It has been shown in this video: http://video.aol.com/video-detail/f...-form/655970683.

Burning thought
And if you read my post very carefully you may read very very carefully that I said at what time in the video? give me the exact number, stop blurting out posts and actually take time to read my sentences, if your this bad in a few sentences you could hardly debate with the likes of me, Jaxx and the long posters.

Wil Deidara
And if you read my post very carefully you may read very very carefully that I said at what time in the video? give me the exact number, stop blurting out posts and actually take time to read my sentences, if your this bad in a few sentences you could hardly debate with the likes of me, Jaxx and the long posters.

I don't have video's on my computer, so you will have to ask SHM for the exact time, not me. Videos don't load for me sad .

Burning thought
okie dokie, well my first post on this page goes to him or anyone who can tell me, either way it shows nothing of stars from what ive seen in that video.

SHM

At what time?! During the entire battle, dude. We can see the stars approaching her from all directions, and entering her body.
I don't understand how you couldn't see that.

It's stated in the Scan. Scan is something made by the creators to explain to the player, abilities and characteristics of all enemies fought in the game(normal enemies and bosses).

Burning thought
its stated in the scan? a comic or book you mean?

also no I dont see it, i see flashy lights, theres no stars at all...I just watched it again, theres nothing that resembles at all stars, they look more like the sort of things you see in Kingdom hears when you attack enemies. How do you know its stars and not just some random light effect?

SHM
its stated in the scan? a comic or book you mean?

Not this type of scan. The Scan is an ability you can use, to get more information about the enemy. For example, if you want to know how much HP is still left to kill the enemy, instead of attacking him, you can Scan him.
It's practicaly a scanner.

The fight is happening in space. The "flashy lights" approaching and entering her body, are stars.

And even if we assume they aren't stars, there IS a reason why they are being absorbed by Ulti.
The Scan states that she is absorbing all existence. Then we can see her absorbing some points of light.
Logical conclusion: These "points of light" being absorbed by her are, obviously, representing existence. They aren't "random light effects".

Burning thought
Originally posted by SHM
Not this type of scan. The Scan is an ability you can use, to get more information about the enemy. For example, if you want to know how much HP is still left to kill the enemy, instead of attacking him, you can Scan him.
It's practicaly a scanner.

The fight is happening in space. The "flashy lights" approaching and entering her body, are stars.

And even if we assume they aren't stars, there IS a reason why they are being absorbed by Ulti.
The Scan states that she is absorbing all existence. Then we can see her absorbing some points of light.
Logical conclusion: These "points of light" being absorbed by her are, obviously, representing existence. They aren't "random light effects".

So its an ability you can use in-game that shows gameplay (HP for example) information?....riiiigghht great, thats nearly as bad as you taking evidence for her absorbing existence her own speech.

They are stars? from what? their just flashy things, they look nothing like stars, stinks of an assumption to me. An assumption backed by nothing.

Or thats just another one of your assumptions and their just old game lightning effects, just like you get in most of gameplay, hell that video you showed was gameplay and those flashes and w/e you want to call them could easily be as I said, gameplay lightning effects just to make a character more interesting rather than a far reaching assumption.

Pyron_Knight
You see BT, they're in space. That's why the humans aren't even vaguely effected by the lack of oxygen or gravity.
It's not space. It's just a void.

Burning thought
That was another thing i was wondering, i doubt its space due to your reason, I doubt their stars because they look nothing alike, FF7 seems to have older looking graphics and they can show planets and stars when they want to.

In conclusion the fans of Ultemecia are wanking her up unless they have any good evidence.....

SHM
So its an ability you can use in-game that shows gameplay (HP for example) information?....riiiigghht great, thats nearly as bad as you taking evidence for her absorbing existence her own speech.

Are you purposefully ignoring what I'm saying? The Scan doesn't show only gameplay information. It gives a little explanation about the character in the story, too.
Hell, what the fu*k "absorbing all existence as we speak" have to do with gameplay/game-mechanics?! Absolutely nothing.

Wil Deidara
Originally posted by SHM
Are you purposefully ignoring what I'm saying? The Scan doesn't show only gameplay information. It gives a little explanation about the character in the story, too.

Don't try to convince BT, bacause he won't believe shit. I know you are right, because I know what happens. She was sucking all existence, but PK, and BT think they know everything. Everyone knows it except for them, so don't try. It is worthless.

Originally posted by SHM
Hell, what the fu*k "absorbing all existence as we speak" have to do with gameplay/game-mechanics?! Absolutely nothing.

Agree

Terryc250
The Scan Data of all the sorceress in FF8:

Edea
A powerful sorceress and ruler of Galbadia. Her sorceress
powers may be the most powerful in the world.

Edea (Galbadia Garden)
A sorceress bent on conquering the world. Hired Galbadia Garden
forces to destroy SeeD, which stands in her way.

Adel
Esthar's ruler before Laguna and company confined her. Released
by Ultimecia, and gaining strength.

Sorceress
Sorceress from beyond time who appeared due to Time Compression.
Uses magic, but is not very powerful.

Ultimecia
A sorceress trying to change the world by compressing time and
taking power from all sorceresses.

Ultimecia (junctioned to Griever)
Ultimecia junctioned to Griever. A powerful monster that
combines Ultimecia and Griever's forces.

Ultimecia (final form)
Ultimecia, transformed to absorb all time and space. Absorbing
all existence as we speak.

The game states Ultimecia in her final form can absorb all of space and time, you cannot deny this.

Burning thought
as we speak? as who speaks?

also whats important to know, what does the principles of time, space and existence mean to the people? to the perception of some the "World" means a universe or dimension...or it could mean a planet, as in the Earth is our world, excistence to those people could just be their existence, their world, their planet.

The scan sounds very vey basic, is it even credible, for example

uses magic but is not very powerful? sounds like the most basic of scans and by the sound of it, the scan itself is an in-game player used piece of equipment, it may just show basic gameplay backgrounding.

Originally posted by SHM

you as thick as shit or something? perhaps...otherwise surely you would realise that I outlined exactley what you said about the scanner:

so you being a fool? or? because all you said about the scan is a gameplay mechanic as far, at least Terry provided some useful information erm

SHM
you as thick as shit or something? perhaps...otherwise surely you would realise that I outlined exactley what you said about the scanner:

so you being a fool? or? because all you said about the scan is a gameplay mechanic as far, at least Terry provided some useful information erm

*facepalm*

It was an example! I never said the Scan could only do that.
So before insulting me like a jackass, try paying attention to what I'm saying.

Wil Deidara
Originally posted by Terryc250
The game states Ultimecia in her final form can absorb all of space and time, you cannot deny this.

But they are, of course.

FDW6NG
as we speak? as who speaks?

also whats important to know, what does the principles of time, space and existence mean to the people? to the perception of some the "World" means a universe or dimension...or it could mean a planet, as in the Earth is our world, excistence to those people could just be their existence, their world, their planet.One could go on all they want about what words mean. We may as well assume what someone else was doing was an illusion without evidence. Why are we to assume all existence means just a planet, when it's not just the planet that exist in the universe of FFVIII? I see no reason to be honest.

And as expected, Jedah supporters are in denial. Anyone wants to know what is speculation? Jedah being able to take anything larger than a planet out of existence. In addition Jedah reincarnating is nothing but a sign that he already lost. Why he will come back to get pwned again I can't fathom. Seems some still don't know how battles here work.

Pyron_Knight
Um..who the **** are you?
You got less than 10 posts and you joined today...and you're already lecturing people on how debates work here?
Arrogant much?

Wil Deidara
Yeah FDW6NG, you really shouldn't jump in and tell everyone how to debate when you registered today.

Ultemecia still sucks in Jedah. Jedah has no way to stop it.

Burning thought
Originally posted by FDW6NG
One could go on all they want about what words mean. We may as well assume what someone else was doing was an illusion without evidence. Why are we to assume all existence means just a planet, when it's not just the planet that exist in the universe of FFVIII? I see no reason to be honest.

And as expected, Jedah supporters are in denial. Anyone wants to know what is speculation? Jedah being able to take anything larger than a planet out of existence. In addition Jedah reincarnating is nothing but a sign that he already lost. Why he will come back to get pwned again I can't fathom. Seems some still don't know how battles here work.

Words mean many difrent things, if in FF excistence did indeed mean a planet, then thats what it means and thats what the feat is, what words mean is important, for example when in a game someone says existence, it doesnt mean everything in fiction, every existence, it doesnt mean Ultemecia is wiping out the marvel unvierse as well because its apart of existence, you need to be clear which is the meaning of the question.

And heres where your realling daft the second time (the first having a ridiculous and worthless name) is that in the same setence you think ime supporting Jedah? lol....

but as the rest say, you can vent and say what you like but its got the credability of a prune in here consdiering your time spent here.

Originally posted by SHM
*facepalm*

It was an example! I never said the Scan could only do that.
So before insulting me like a jackass, try paying attention to what I'm saying.

I did not quite insult you, read my posts through, you seem to have trouble with that, you also never said anything much else in your example so when you say:

your obviously being a fool since I simply said exactley what you said....you didnt say much else

FWahMaN
It says Ultimecia was absorbing "all of existence"...not "the world" to even consider arguing that it's possible she was just absorbing a planet. Arguing all of existence could mean something other than all that exists in the FF8 verse is something worth laughing about while dying in the process.

No one can post official info such as this proving Jedah is anywhere near this uber (no one ever has). You'll only get second-hand sources like FAQ's and blogs from Capcom Community, i.e., trash. His endings (which make up the vast majority of the official info on him ever posted) are fan-interpreted and vague. Ultimecia's scan info wasn't.

No End N Site
Why was this thread bumped to start up som Anti-DS shit by a clear sock, IDK? She can beat Pyron for various reasons but she can't beat Jedah. While absorbin' "all of existence" humans are standin' right in front of her tryin' to kill her. Should also be noted that Jedah can do damn near the same thing. Jedah will literally ass rape this woman's soul. It's really the only thing he can do to win. People tend to only wanna post half the facts when it comes to Ultimecia.

Jedah is more than immortal...his existence is eternal. Only Anita can put him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.