Batman/WildCat vs Captain America/DareDevil (h2h only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
No prep.

No weapons.

Battle takes place on a moving train.

Which team win?

StiltmanFTW
Team 2 ftw.

Silent Guardian
Team 2

namorsubby
team 1.

these guys have a teacher/mentor relationship and are sparring mates. their expert cooperation wouuld be vital.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by namorsubby
team 1.

plz. Team 2 easy

namorsubby
these guys have a teacher/mentor relationship and are sparring mates. their expert cooperation wouuld be vital.

Silent Master
Team 2

Silent Guardian

Cap. is stronger and faster, maybe even more agile than both of them. Than DD's super senses put him over both of them as well. This is two highly skilled and trained human fighters against. A highly skilled and trained super soldier and a mma with unparalleled senses

jrodslam
Team 2.

namorsubby
cap and bats are pretty much even. i think bats is more skilled. i say wildcat takes DD too, but let's say DD is slighty superior.same with cap compared to bats. it's irrelevant IMO. what really puts the icing on the cake is the way these 2 would operate together. they've got far better cooperation on their side. and bats will always have the superior tactics. wildcat plays along, and they win.

Silent Guardian
cap and bats are pretty much even. i think bats is more skilled. i say wildcat takes DD too, but what really puts the icing on the cake is the way these 2 would operate together. they've got far better cooperation on their side. and bats will always have the superior tactics. wildcat plays along, and they win.

okay fine you make a really good point about the team work. I don't know about Wildcat taking DD though, I feel like DD is underrated, with his superior senses I feel this gives him the upper hand. He could probably read anybodies movements and counter them. At least that is what I think. Granted I do not read much of DD at all. Also Batman and Cap. being equal with no prep and no weapons, I do not think so. Maybe Batman is a more skilled fighter maybe, but Cap. definitely has superior strength and speed. With weapons and gadgets maybe I will give it to Batman, but otherwise I am inclined to give it to Cap.

namorsubby
sorry, changed my statment a bit:

jrodslam
DD and Caps teamwork is being underrated a bit here. They have teamed up quite a few times in the past. Also, Wildcats and Bats teamwork wouldnt give them much of an advantage here. especially if one is to occupied with their opponent.

namorsubby
you've never seen 2 guys in a comic engage seperate dudes while working together smoothly? happens all the time.

btw, i'm sorry if it seems i was trying to imply that dd and cap wouldn't have good teamwork, but i'm confident ted and bruce's would be quite superior. even if the had the disadvantage against their individual opponents, i bellieve their teamwork would see them through.

this is of course just my opinion

Silent Master

namorsubby
are you saying that cap and dd are so superior to their opponents that their superior teamwork wouldn't matter?

Silent Master

namorsubby
i say all opponents are only arguably better than the other. and the teamwork factor may be arguable, but the thing is cap and dd simply don't have the kind of relationship wc and bat have. WC is batman's long-time mentor and sparring partner. they've fought together and know each other well. it would be reasonable to say that their teamwork would be far better, especially considering batman's tendency to worked based on tactics/cooperation.......especially when he feels his team is at a disadvantage.

Silent Master
You can talk about their "relationship" all you want, the fact is that you don't have any actual feats that would prove they have better teamwork.

namorsubby
that's fine.........although they have worked together several times before i doubt they've never worked together against these particular foes.....so yes, you are correct.

it just seems to me that the evidence points to them having better teamwork....it is purely speculation however.

either way, agreeing to disagree is fine with me.smile

Warrior18
Team 2.

Silent Master
No, their mentor/student relationship at best would be evidence that they have a better relationship than Cap and Daredevil.

Evidence of better teamwork would be actual examples of them working together better than Cap and DD do when they work together.

namorsubby
that's an unrealistic requirement in my opinion. they're in different universes and any encounter between the two teams in a comic would be garbage anyway simply because it's a crossover. how could you really tell who works better by seeing them both in action in different books unless one was working bad while the other was not?

either way though, it's fine. differing opinions and all that i supposesmile

Silent Master
How is comparing examples of Batman and Wildcat's teamwork with that of Cap and DD's an unrealistic requirement?

namorsubby
they're in different universes and any encounter between the two teams in a comic would be garbage anyway simply because it's a crossover. how could you really tell who works better by seeing them both in action in different books unless one was working bad while the other was not? or unless one's was overwhelming superior to the other's and it was easy to see so?

Marvelknight
Team work is important, indeed. But it's kinda hard to say for sure. I'm leaning towards team 1 for now.

Silent Master
What does the two teams being from different universes have to do with comparing examples of how each work with someone from their own universe?

Warrior18
This is a pure H2H fight yes?
If so I don't know how teamwork comes into it. This isn't a tag team wrestling match where the two guys do fancy moves to befuddle or dumbfound their opponents.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Silent Master
What does the two teams being from different universes have to do with comparing examples of how each work with someone from their own universe?

Nothing at all. I think Cap and DD would work great together. It's just hard to put anything pass Batman. Not that Wildcat isn't a factor.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Silent Master
What does the two teams being from different universes have to do with comparing examples of how each work with someone from their own universe? i'm sorry, maybe i'm not explaining myself as well as i thought.

i was simply saying that it would be hard to tell who works better even if they both had examples in different books due to the fact i believe it would be hard see who's better unless one had bad teamwork and the other didn't or the other was just clearly doing much better than the other.

i also mentioned that even if their teamwork was challenged directly in a crossover, it wouldn't matter because they're trash.nothing important really.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Warrior18
If so I don't know how teamwork comes into it. This isn't a tag team wrestling match where the two guys do fancy moves to befuddle or dumbfound their opponents. you're saying that 2 guys couldn't work together battling seperate opponents? because i've seen it done a million times in comics and it's not like the topic stats:

batman vs cap and wildcat vs DD or bats/WC VS. Cap/DD, but only one on one

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Warrior18
If so I don't know how teamwork comes into it. This isn't a tag team wrestling match where the two guys do fancy moves to befuddle or dumbfound their opponents.
Well if one of them fall off the moving train, it's pretty much over for the guy with no partner.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Well if one of them fall off the moving train, it's pretty much over for the guy with no partner.

Not what I mean.

Battlehammer
team two

Juk3n
Cap and DD win

and win and win and win.

BUSTER1
team 2 ftw. Both teams are level, h2h skill wise-but Cap's SSS gives him greater strength speed and stamina than Bats or WC and DD's senses add to team 2's advantages

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.