Avengers vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Captain Americas Team: Thor, Spiderman, Namor, Ms. Marvel, and Hercules

vs

Iron Man's Team: Wolverine, Hulk, Sentry, Luke Cage, and Ares

StiltmanFTW
Team 2.

Philosophía
Team 1.

Raoul
are cap and tony actually on their teams?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Raoul
are cap and tony actually on their teams? yes

Harbinger
Thor could take out a great deal of team 2 by himself; only Sentry is strong enough to take him on for an extended period, IMO.

Zack Fair
Team 1

StiltmanFTW
Which version of Hulk is it? confused

And btw you switched Ares&Herc erm

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Which version of Hulk is it? confused

And btw you switched Ares&Herc erm

World War Hulk

---

yeah, sorry I did edit.

MightyEInherjar
Team 2 could win if the Matchups were right. Hulk could try to coax Thor into a slugfest (which I think he could do just fine, especially if he goes the "I'm more powerful than ever, Thor!" route) and could probably tie him up long enough for Sentry to blow through Namor or Hercules then join Hulk in trying to to overcome Thor. Iron Man could take Spiderman and Ms. Marvel out of the fight by BFR at the very start.

Ares (if Herc didn't get to him before he had to deal with Sentry) can aid the fight against Thor, while Wolverine and Luke Cage team up and potentially take out Cap.

All about the match-ups really.

I don't see any way Thor and Hulk aren't going to be fighting each other off the bat, it would just be out of character for them not to. Ares and Hercules would fight, Wolverine and Spiderman would fight, Cap and Iron Man would fight, leaving Sentry to take on both Namor and Ms Marvel with Luke's help. If this is out the match-ups end up, then:

-Iron Man takes out Captain America
-Wolverine kills Spiderman or Spiderman immobilizes Wolverine
-Hulk and Thor fight for a long time, the fight more than likely going to Thor
-Sentry takes out Ms Marvel in a quick fashion. (I'm guessing they fight in the air)
-Luke Cage gets hammered on by Namor
-Ares fights but ultimately loses a long fight to Hercules.

That leaves Iron Man and Sentry after the first bit of combat for Team 2, while Team 1 has Namor and Hercules left. Thor and Hulk would still be fighting more than likely, as has been the case every time they meet. It's a toss-up which side will have their mid-meta's still in the fight (Wolverine or Spiderman).

Sentry drops Namor, while Iron Man BFR's Hercules. This leaves Iron Man and Sentry to help (a probably losing by this point) Hulk take down Thor. If Spiderman won his fight, Tony takes him out as quickly as possible while the two mid Heralds bring it to Thor.

Seems to me Team 2 would win the majority in both cases, even if it was only slight.

BUSTER1
team 2 more often than not-about 6/10

Starscream M
nice analysis MightyEInherjar

StiltmanFTW
Still Team 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.