Nova vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
?

Silent Master
They fought several years ago and Rich did ok, granted for most of the fight Gladiator was just testing him.

That said, from what I've heard Gladiator would still win after a good fight.

darthgoober
Pre-Annihilation Nova vs Gladiator...

ultimatethor
Glads wins

Nihilist
current nova gives glads a better fight than previous,but still loses

guy222
Glad

Enyalus
Kallark.

StiltmanFTW
Gladiator wins.

Slaanesh
Glad

guy222
bumprav

D_Dude1210
WoK Shi'Ar Nova Prime got punked by Gladiator. Dunno what extra powers/amps Richard Ryder has recieved that would make you think to even put him close to Gladiator in power level.

Glad stomps 10/10.

occultdestroyer
It would be a long match. But in the end, Gladiator still wins.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
WoK Shi'Ar Nova Prime got punked by Gladiator. Dunno what extra powers/amps Richard Ryder has recieved that would make you think to even put him close to Gladiator in power level.

Glad stomps 10/10.

That Nova Prime was still sharing the Nova power with thousands of Centurians, so didn't have all of the power.

Gladiator wins this, but it's a very tough fight.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Nihilist
current nova gives glads a better fight than previous,but still loses

/co-sign

Tazer

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
That Nova Prime was still sharing the Nova power with thousands of Centurians, so didn't have all of the power.

Gladiator wins this, but it's a very tough fight.

Thing is, current Richard Ryder Nova Prime is STILL sharing power with thousands of Centurions as well as the Shi'Ar Nova Prime. stick out tongue

Lord Feron
Originally posted by darthgoober
Pre-Annihilation Nova vs Gladiator...

Damnit i seen this before but this is the 2nd time his heat vision powers was turned against him. blerg...

anyway Glad wins.

Survivor19
Now i am not sure.
It seems to me Glads has lost a lot of powers with Lilandra's death...

quanchi112
Better fight, but Glads still wins.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Thing is, current Richard Ryder Nova Prime is STILL sharing power with thousands of Centurions as well as the Shi'Ar Nova Prime. stick out tongue

yeah but he has more exp at being nova prime and should have worldminds backing. not saying this is enough to pull a win but it should count for something lol.

can two nova primes exist at the same time? that seems abit odd to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.