Thanos vs The Stranger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
I'm just wondering who's more powerful based on feats without using outside aids.

Who wins?

guy222
stranger

Stoic
Originally posted by guy222
stranger

Would it be close Guy? and based on what feats gives the Stranger the automatic win over someone as powerful as Thanos?

KuRuPT Thanosi
It's funny how you set up this question... not who is more powerful but who has more feats alone. I'll talk Strange own words and I don't have the scan but somebody I'm sure does. Where he says Thanos is out of his league. That is greater then strange having more supposed feats.

celestialdemon
Stranger wins this.

Stoic
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
It's funny how you set up this question... not who is more powerful but who has more feats alone. I'll talk Strange own words and I don't have the scan but somebody I'm sure does. Where he says Thanos is out of his league. That is greater then strange having more supposed feats.

Yeah, but more feats without any outside power sources, is that better?

Nihilist
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
It's funny how you set up this question... not who is more powerful but who has more feats alone. I'll talk Strange own words and I don't have the scan but somebody I'm sure does. Where he says Thanos is out of his league. That is greater then strange having more supposed feats. thats doctor strange,this is the stranger.

strangers feats are up and down,but he would beat thanos overall

Utrigita
Stranger for the win, He is regarded by Kubik as above himself the Watchers, the High evolutionary, and just a nod below the celestials, the vishanti and more.

guy222
Stranger has taken a blast from the Infinity Union. Has faught the Watchers. IMO, power exceeds Uatu

Great showing in Beyond

Thanos is tough. His greatest showings have been with power ups, and no need to discuss that because its always a **** fest. Under his own power, he struggled against Odin and Tyrant

Stranger FTW

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
Stranger has taken a blast from the Infinity Union. Has faught the Watchers. IMO, power exceeds Uatu

Great showing in Beyond

Thanos is tough. His greatest showings have been with power ups, and no need to discuss that because its always a **** fest. Under his own power, he struggled against Odin and Tyrant

Stranger FTW

All true thumb up

psycho gundam
stranger, as long as thanos is without artifacts.

thanos had to sneak into the stranger's base when he stole his infinity gem the first go around, he knew a if he was caught it would have been curtain death. though that was pre-death res.

guy222
Good to see Utrigita happy

Stoic
How did the Juggernaut drop him with a one hitter quitter if he was so powerful?

Utrigita
How did Spiderman manage to beat Firelord?

I see Galactus and stranger as the same when portrayed in comics, in some they are almost all powerful their will is not be be contested, and in others they are basically idiots for the sake of the comic.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Stoic
How did the Juggernaut drop him with a one hitter quitter if he was so powerful?

Because he's the Juggernaut *****!

Stoic
Originally posted by Utrigita
How did Spiderman manage to beat Firelord?

I see Galactus and stranger as the same when portrayed in comics, in some they are almost all powerful their will is not be be contested, and in others they are basically idiots for the sake of the comic.

I can understand what you are saying concerning Galactus, but only because he has the battle scars to prove it; I mean going up against guys like the Inbetweener, and Mephisto, even pawning the Sphinx with very little effort.

The Stranger however doesn't have any of these showings, and whenever I've seen him go up against a heavy hitter he's lost. You can't take away the Juggernauts crushing victory by calling it CIS, I mean with Cains track record it's not hard to see how he could put the Stranger away as easily as he did.

guy222
Spidey beat Cain also, my friend. Snakes have stopped the Hulk. Juggy was hit by Venom also, I believe. Lots of stories in comics don't make sense

X-Men Forever 1-6 is non canon

The Stranger is an enigma. His power does vary. But, he's very powerful and Thanos isn't winning here

Lord Feron
Stranger easily stomps... his sits up there close to the abstracts. MAybe not that close but he is pretty damn powerful.

Knowsbleed33
Stranger is too much for Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.