Algol vs. Dark Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Dark Khan returns and is now trying to merge the Mortal Kombat world with Soul Calibur so he can destroy them. In the SC world on top of the tower of lost souls, Algol senses a major disturbance. He looks down and sees people from the MK world waging war against the SC world. While everybody's fighting, a portal opens up. Algol walks into it and is now on a fiery world. Dark Khan emerges from the flames and challenges Algol to a fight.

Who will win?

Dark-Jaxx
Because Dark Khan is a cop-out gay idea of f@ggotry, Algol wins.

Ridley_Prime
Dark Khan randomly becomes angry/enraged, which erases Algol from existence. no expression

But really, I agree with Jaxx.

Nemesis X
Algol probably owns him as much as how everybody else in MKvsDC owned him.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Algol probably owns him as much as how everybody else in MKvsDC owned him.
Yeah, though, I wonder which character actually defeated him story-wise..

i.e.
First 4 Mortal Kombat games or so: Liu Kang defeated the last boss.
Deadly Alliance: Shang Tsung and Quan Chi are victorious.
Deception: Shujinko beats Onaga (though is revealed to be rescued by Shinnok at the last second in the next game).
Armageddon: Taved defeats Blaze (I think).
MK vs DC: ???

In any case, if anyone actually likes Dark Khan as a boss, or as anything, it's out of ignorance. I might just troll his wiki page for the lolz later on and screen-cap it before it gets reverted back, unless someone else beats me to it.

http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Khan

And if anyone actually makes a respect thread for him in the Games Respect Forum, then.. *facepalm*

Nemesis X
Honestly, how else would MK meet the DC Universe if Darkseid and Shao Kahn didn't fuse? I know it can't just be "Everyone fights but there's no reason to it" type crap. Dark Kahn looks awesome, even though the plot for him sucks donkey. If anyone has a problem with me actually liking this boss, well screw you.

SmashBro
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yeah, though, I wonder which character actually defeated him story-wise..

i.e.
First 4 Mortal Kombat games or so: Liu Kang defeated the last boss.
Deadly Alliance: Shang Tsung and Quan Chi are victorious.
Deception: Shujinko beats Onaga (though is revealed to be rescued by Shinnok at the last second in the next game).
Armageddon: Taved defeats Blaze (I think).
MK vs DC: ???

In any case, if anyone actually likes Dark Khan as a boss, or as anything, it's out of ignorance. I might just troll his wiki page for the lolz later on and screen-cap it before it gets reverted back, unless someone else beats me to it.

http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Khan

And if anyone actually makes a respect thread for him in the Games Respect Forum, then.. *facepalm*

Hey come on, Ridley. You ain't gotta say all that.

Ridley_Prime
Honestly, how else would MK meet the DC Universe if Darkseid and Shao Kahn didn't fuse? I know it can't just be "Everyone fights but there's no reason to it" type crap. Dark Kahn looks awesome, even though the plot for him sucks donkey.
That's pretty much the main problem I have with him, the plot.

And he does look pretty cool I'll admit, but during gameplay (when fighting him), he just looks like a rip-off of Blaze from Armageddon. erm He looks almost nothing like Darkseid or Shao Kahn either.. but at least the fusion didn't turn out to be some hideous merge like I thought it would at first.

If anyone has a problem with me actually liking this boss, well screw you.
I don't have a problem with it. I just think it's bad taste for someone to like him as much as others like Goro, Motaro, Onaga, etc. Putting something like Dark Khan on the level of original non-fused bosses is just a no-no, IMO.
But if you like him as much as (if not more than) those others mentioned, that's your thing. erm

Originally posted by SmashBro
Hey come on, Ridley. You ain't gotta say all that.
I was in RAGE mode when making that earlier post, so I couldn't help it. sad Blame Dark Khan.

Actually, I was only saying some stuff (in an exaggerating manner) to see how others would react. laughing out loud 'sides, it's not like there aren't worse fusions out there than him.

SmashBro
I was in RAGE mode when making that earlier post, so I couldn't help it. sad Blame Dark Khan.

Don't give into the Rage, Ridley. Fight it. wink

Actually, I was only saying some stuff (in an exaggerating manner) to see how others would react. laughing out loud 'sides, it's not like there aren't worse fusions out there than him.

But I've never seen people have this much problems with a fusion.

Wei Phoenix
Algohol stomps this dude out of a fusion.

Dark-Jaxx
Honestly, how else would MK meet the DC Universe if Darkseid and Shao Kahn didn't fuse? I know it can't just be "Everyone fights but there's no reason to it" type crap. Dark Kahn looks awesome, even though the plot for him sucks donkey. If anyone has a problem with me actually liking this boss, well screw you. They could have used one of the many colorful Cosmic Gods of DC to do it.

Hell, maybe make a mad Spectre story(I would play as Spectre).

Shit, even just your average Mr. Mxy being a dick would be better.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Shit, even just your average Mr. Mxy being a dick would be better.

laughing I agree.

Maybe they could've made Dark Kahn a bonus character at least.

Dark-Jaxx
See, that would be alright, but having him as the center of the entire plot is retarded.

Ridley_Prime
But I've never seen people have this much problems with a fusion.
I think it partially has to do with Dark Kahn being composed of characters from 2 totally different franchises/companies, and..

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
See, that would be alright, but having him as the center of the entire plot is retarded.
This as well. ^^

I honestly wouldn't have a problem with him at all if he were a fusion of 2 Mortal Kombat characters or 2 DC characters, but that's just me. erm
In a way, Reptile was a fusion of 2 MK characters in the first MK game because of him having both Scorpion's and Sub-zero's special moves and fatalities (blue and yellow makes green stick out tongue), but that was before he became his own character in the next installments of course..

laughing I agree.
Same here, especially after seeing the encounter he had with Superman Prime at one point. Now that was awesome. Made me like Mxy even more.

Don't give into the Rage, Ridley. Fight it. wink
*gets erased from existence and goes to join Aquaman, Cage, Robin, Goro, and whoever else is with them*
bye

Dark-Jaxx
...I'm kinda confused on how seeing Mxy cry like a little girl with an S Shield heat-visioned on his face back to the 5th Dimension made you like Mxy more...Especially seeing as the writer confirmed Mxy was legitimately afraid of SMP and saying it was the smartest thing Mxy has ever done...

Ridley_Prime
Oh
I basically meant humor-wise when I said it made me like him more (but character-wise, it was the opposite) with the way he pissed off Prime with the things he said stick out tongue (even though Prime's kinda easy to piss of anyway). The fact Mxy was later revealed by the writer to be afraid of him as you pointed out made it all the funnier too. laughing out loud Eh, at least to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.