Can Doomsday survive the godblast?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
What say we?

Enyalus
Most versions, no.

H/P DD & DD Wars DD, yes.

Silent Guardian
yes

Bada's Palin
Not the first time around.

Mrblonde
no

Starscream M
hp, yes

Silent Guardian
Doomsday FTW

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Not the first time around.

Galan007
A Godblast wouldn't 'kill' any version of Doomsday, if that's what you're asking..

Beat him, sure. Kill him, no.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
A Godblast wouldn't 'kill' any version of Doomsday, if that's what you're asking..

Why?

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Why? I just don't seeing it 'perma-killing' DD.

Enyalus
I just don't seeing it 'perma-killing' DD.

Oh. I don't think that's what Quan was asking. I think he meant would it kill him once. Then he'd resurrect and probably adapt.

Galan007
I think he meant would it kill him once. Then he'd resurrect and probably adapt. In that case, the Annual, H/P, and DD Wars versions of Doomsday would survive the initial blast. The rest would be killed once, more than likely.

Vega Strider
Tricky question eek!

Avlon
At most it would slow Doomsday down. It won't stop nor kill him.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Avlon

Kryptonian Heat Vision killed him...

Avlon
Kryptonian Heat Vision killed him...

Correction. A lot of kryptonians using HV and other attacks killed him.
Lots of kryptonians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thor.

SumOfAllFear
no if the omega beems cant do it neither can the godblast

UniOmni

Wait, what?

Thor giving the speech and then dropping the boom = a done doomsday.

Eel O'Brien

I agree.

Enyalus

It was what, ten or twelve Kryptonians. And they killed him with HV. Which when you think about it shouldn't have even been possible, considering that he's adapted to a Guardian's attack (and suicide attack), the Radiant's blast, Superman's HV, Darkseid's Omega Beams, etc.

And no, Thor's Godblast is most definitely above a your standard grade Kryptonian Heat Vision times ten.

xJLxKing
God Blast isn't as strong as 10-12 Kryptonian Heat Vision especially if they are on the level of Superman.

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
God Blast isn't as strong as 10-12 Kryptonian Heat Vision especially if they are on the level of Superman.

Have you ever seen Thor perform the Godblast or are you speaking out of ignorance again?

See, I can excuse Avlon because he's a big fan of Superman's. You though, get no such slack.

zeel

godblast>>>>>>>>>anyone from krypton.

no it wouldnt kill him but slow him down only you must be kidding me your giving dooms way to much credit here.

zeel
Originally posted by xJLxKing

WRONG.

as usual supes and co getting to much credit. Heat vision is heat vision for cris sake heat vision does nothing more then give captian marvel a itch on his chest geshhhh. HV should have never killed dooms and people know it.. Bad writing as usual. i dont care if its one or 47 its still a itch!

Badabing
Hunter Prey......Not sure. HP DD was uber but a godblast from skyfather level Thor may down HP DD.

Every other DD gets FUBAR.

tkitna
It should put him down until he adapts (most versions anyway).

Bada's Palin

Are you ****ing serious?

You really just compared 12 fresh kryptonian's heat vision to Thor's god blast?

Mindset
Are you ****ing serious?

You really just compared 12 fresh kryptonian's heat vision to Thor's god blast? Why are you surprised?

horrorwolf
Originally posted by zeel
WRONG.

as usual supes and co getting to much credit. Heat vision is heat vision for cris sake heat vision does nothing more then give captian marvel a itch on his chest geshhhh. HV should have never killed dooms and people know it.. Bad writing as usual. i dont care if its one or 47 its still a itch!

QTF - Ludicrious as always.

And all DD's get killed.

Bada's Palin
It wasn't JUST heatvision.

Badabing
DD was put away, for a time, by Darkseid's omega beam. God blast will put HP DD down, at least for a time.

Lord Prime
Originally posted by Badabing
DD was put away, for a time, by Darkseid's omega beam. God blast will put HP DD down, at least for a time.

thumb up agree

Galan007
The HV had absolutely nothing to do with Doomsday's 'death,' so I have no idea why that's even being brought up.

The gang style shitstomping is what 'killed' him.

Bada's Palin
The HV had absolutely nothing to do with Doomsday's 'death,' so I have no idea why that's even being brought up.

The gang style shitstomping is what 'killed' him.

Doomsday took like 5000000 angry kryptonian punches before the heat vision.

It's still silly of Avlon to compare them.

Mrblonde
Doomsday took like 5000000 angry kryptonian punches before the heat vision.

It's still silly of Avlon to compare them.

It's silly that 500000 Kryptonian punches killed him being as he has already been beaten to death and thought to have evolved past it

Mindset
Originally posted by Mrblonde
It's silly that 500000 Kryptonian punches killed him being as he has already been beaten to death and thought to have evolved past it He evolves past the degree of the previous attack, not the method...at least sometimes.

The Illuminati
The Godblast would kill every version of DD the first. No question.

quanchi112
Oh. I don't think that's what Quan was asking. I think he meant would it kill him once. Then he'd resurrect and probably adapt. Yep.

quanchi112
Lots of kryptonians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thor. So,lots of kryptonians could chase off Galactus?

Avlon
It wasn't JUST heatvision.

And I never said it was... read my original statement again...

For those of you who can't read.

And anyone who truly believes that a godblast is > the energy output of 10+ kryptonians is either delusional or a fool.

Bada's Palin

And anyone who truly believes that a godblast is > the energy output of 10+ kryptonians is either delusional or a fool.

Oh yeah, sure.

Kryptonians have such amazing energy output.

Eel O'Brien
Oh yeah, sure.

Kryptonians have such amazing energy output.

I think he means overall power, not just energy projection.

Example: According to DC, Supes is the most powerful person on the planet. 10 Kryptonians would be roughly 10x as powerful as Supes.

So by saying that the Godblast is greater than 10 Kryptonians, you are saying that Thor's one attack is at least 10x more powerful than anything or anyone on DC Earth.

That seems to be the basis for Avlon's argument and I think he has a point...

Philosophía
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien

Example: According to DC, Supes is the most powerful person on the planet. 10 Kryptionians would be roughly 10x as powerful as Supes.

So by saying that the Godblast is greater than 10 Kryptionians, you are saying that Thor's one attack is at least 10x more powerful than anything or anyone on DC Earth.

Yes.

No.

No.

UniOmni

Example: According to DC, Supes is the most powerful person on the planet. 10 Kryptonians would be roughly 10x as powerful as Supes.

So by saying that the Godblast is greater than 10 Kryptonians, you are saying that Thor's one attack is at least 10x more powerful than anything or anyone on DC Earth.

Thors godblast has done some awesome things on awesome levels.

Scared off Galactus.

Cracked the dome of Exitar iirc.

Wasted Durok.

Stopped the momentum of Juggernaut.

It's not his regular energy blasts, but the summoning of his godly essence.

The closest thing i can relate it to in DC is a portion of the godwave.

I'm sure that would take DD down and is >> Kryptonians.

Val-E-Doosh
DD survives and styles on Thor.

Allankles
DD can take a single god blast.

EDIT: And 10+ Kryptonians>>>>>>> Godblast. DD was gang raped by these guys they dished out an almighty ass kicking.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Allankles
DD can take a single god blast.

Like he took the Radiant's blast? Or the Omega Beams?

Allankles
Like he took the Radiant's blast? Or the Omega Beams?

When I say he could, I mean it is within his capabilities to tank a god blast. Now it wouldn't be a surprise if he didn't the first time, but it also wouldn't be a surprise if he did take the blast the first time, it's well within his durability to take a heavy concussive blast once.

Enyalus
When I say he could, I mean it is within his capabilities to tank a god blast. Now it wouldn't be a surprise if he didn't the first time, but it also wouldn't be a surprise if he did take the blast the first time, it's well within his durability to take a heavy concussive blast once.

Hardly.

He wouldn't survive it the first time. The thing damaged a celestial FFS.

Allankles
Hardly.

He wouldn't survive it the first time. The thing damaged a celestial FFS.

At his best DD should be able to take a godblast it's not like he hasn't taken similar blasts and the the god blast is just a concussive attack anyway.

Enyalus
At his best DD should be able to take a godblast it's not like he hasn't taken similar blasts and the the god blast is just a concussive attack anyway.

stick out tongue Alright. Looks like we're on the same page.

Most versions, no.

H/P DD & DD Wars DD, yes.

gogogadgetgo
doomsday dies, all of them once and only one. its not the force or the power, but the nature of the godblast. i'm guessing it would be the first time that doomsday would be hit by such a blast of that kind of nature which he isnt adept to.

Avlon

thumb up

The godblast is a good attack but what has it really done?

Scared away a HORRIBLY WEAKENED Galactus. (Thing has been able to knock down Galactus, does that make him stronger than Thanos?)

Exitars dome: If I remember correctly, the belt of strength, and Thor's hammer both played a role in this.

Stop Juggy temporality... So has cement.

Durok. What durability feats does Durok have?

DD's taken the OE and Guardian blasts and kept coming... I don't see the GB as being any different...especially since he's become stronger since then or unless Thor can match up with Imperiex/10+ kryptonian beatdown.

Bada's Palin
Eel, Thor's one attack? This isn't your run of the mill lightning, or anything even remotely comparable to that. This is Thor ultimate's attack, it can break his hammer and is far stronger than anything else he can do.

thumb up

Scared away a HORRIBLY WEAKENED Galactus. (Thing has been able to knock down Galactus, does that make him stronger than Thanos?)

Exitars dome: If I remember correctly, the belt of strength, and Thor's hammer both played a role in this.

DD's taken the OE and Guardian blasts and kept coming... I don't see the GB as being any different...especially since he's become stronger since then or unless Thor can match up with Imperiex/10+ kryptonian beatdown.

- Horribly weakened Galactus my ass. He was hungry, but there's no telling "how weakened he was" and the Thing was never able to knock down Galactus on his own. He was felled by the collective effort of numerous heroes and in the end they happened to fling The Thing at Galactus. In no way did Ben manage to do anything on his own. So please, don't even bother.

- You've never read this, have you? Thor needed to wrap the belt of strength around his hands in order to hold his hammer when firing the god blast. His hammer played a part? OF COURSE IT ****ING DID. It's his hammer, he needs it to channel the godblast. In the end the godblast was so strong that it shattered his hammer. Funny how shielding a blast strong enough to take out 1/5 of the universe didn't ruin his hammer, but the godblast sure did.

- It didn't just stop Juggernaut it stopped him while moving and pushed him back. You can try and bring up PIS events as much as you want, but there are only a handful of people who have been able to stop him in his tracks and force him back.

- Durok fought Thor to a standstill after 8 hours, defeated both Thor and Surfer at same time. In the end Surfer dumped him on a desolate planet hundreds of years into the future. He knocked out Thor and Surfer several times during their bout. Thor did not use the godblast against him.

Thor's god blast shattered the dome of someone whom he could barely touch. Before Thor used the godblast, his anti-matter blast, physical attacks and so on did nothing. Doomsday has a loooong history of being affected by plain punches. Is the godblast stronger than 12 X heat vision or 20 X super punches? Hell yes. It's hundreds of times stronger than anything else Thor has, it's not even remotely comparable to any blast a high herald can produce. The God Blast is beyond Thor.

And really, a new Kryptonian is supposed to be equal to Superman? Come on, we both know this can't be true.

You're probably one of the most knowledgeable DC fans on the board and I really hope you realize that the God Blast isn't like any attack that Thor has. You can try to discredit all of its feats, but you're better than that and you know how silly it is.

vlaaad12345
An uber version of doomsday might and very very big might ''survive'' a lower level godblast but no way does he survive deathstrike(the one that shattered his hammer).

joshypooh
thumb up

DD's taken the OE and Guardian blasts and kept coming... I don't see the GB as being any different...especially since he's become stronger since then or unless Thor can match up with Imperiex/10+ kryptonian beatdown. way to downplay thor. you seem to not know anything about his feats and want to compare heat vison to a godblast.

Allankles
Originally posted by joshypooh
way to downplay thor. you seem to not know anything about his feats and want to compare heat vison to a godblast.

I don't think anyone is comparing the god blast to heat vision. The god blast is a glorified concussive blast, powerful yes but nothing out of the ordinary as far as energy attacks in comics are concerned.

Thing is DD got beat up by a gang of some 10+ kryptonians that's a lot more damaged sustained than a single godblast would dish out.

quanchi112

And anyone who truly believes that a godblast is > the energy output of 10+ kryptonians is either delusional or a fool. Do you really want to compare the godblast to kryptonians energy output?Originally posted by Allankles
I don't think anyone is comparing the god blast to heat vision. The god blast is a glorified concussive blast, powerful yes but nothing out of the ordinary as far as energy attacks in comics are concerned.

Thing is DD got beat up by a gang of some 10+ kryptonians that's a lot more damaged sustained than a single godblast would dish out. The godblast does more damage is the point. I have seen Doomsday slice through apokolips as if it were butter and he were a knife. He has also taken out green lanterns by the scores.

UniOmni

Thing is DD got beat up by a gang of some 10+ kryptonians that's a lot more damaged sustained than a single godblast would dish out.

Do you think 10 kryptonians are more powerful than WW accessing the godwave?

jinzin
I've been away from comics for a little bit when did this happen?

batdude123
Have you ever seen Thor perform the Godblast or are you speaking out of ignorance again?

See, I can excuse Avlon because he's a big fan of Superman's. You though, get no such slack.

I've seen the godblast chase off a weakened Galactus based on the speculation of harm. I've seen Juggernaut completely unscathed by it. I've also seen it crack Celestial armor, which a simple Mjolnir throw has also accomplished.

The Godblast is overrated on the forums. Sorry folks.

Avlon
Eel, Thor's one attack? This isn't your run of the mill lightning, or anything even remotely comparable to that. This is Thor ultimate's attack, it can break his hammer and is far stronger than anything else he can do.

Never compared the godblast to run of the mill lightning...

- Horribly weakened Galactus my ass. He was hungry, but there's no telling "how weakened he was" and the Thing was never able to knock down Galactus on his own. He was felled by the collective effort of numerous heroes and in the end they happened to fling The Thing at Galactus. In no way did Ben manage to do anything on his own. So please, don't even bother.

Come on Llag? Are you serious with this? Hungry Galan equals a weak Galan. Simple as that. Please dude.

- You've never read this, have you? Thor needed to wrap the belt of strength around his hands in order to hold his hammer when firing the god blast. His hammer played a part? OF COURSE IT ****ING DID. It's his hammer, he needs it to channel the godblast. In the end the godblast was so strong that it shattered his hammer. Funny how shielding a blast strong enough to take out 1/5 of the universe didn't ruin his hammer, but the godblast sure did.

Shielding a powerful blast (way back in the silver age of comics when feats were silly no less) is a whole different thing. Supes absored the entire maggedon warhead and DD instantly adapted to waveriders energy. Waverider, you know...that guy in which a piece of his power became extant? Extant a guy who would destroy Thor effortlessly?

DD was absorbing the energy of a guardian who was said to be as powerful as a GL battery. GL battery>>>>>>Mjolnir.

See how easy it is to make comparisons? OH, and Uru isn't the most durable material in the MU..next..

- It didn't just stop Juggernaut it stopped him while moving and pushed him back. You can try and bring up PIS events as much as you want, but there are only a handful of people who have been able to stop him in his tracks and force him back.

PIS events like cracking a celestial armor? It's a low feat for a celestial. See how easily that can go both ways?

- Durok fought Thor to a standstill after 8 hours, defeated both Thor and Surfer at same time. In the end Surfer dumped him on a desolate planet hundreds of years into the future. He knocked out Thor and Surfer several times during their bout. Thor did not use the godblast against him.

Impressive. Still waiting for a quantifiable durability feat though.

Thor's god blast shattered the dome of someone whom he could barely touch. Before Thor used the godblast, his anti-matter blast, physical attacks and so on did nothing. Doomsday has a loooong history of being affected by plain punches. Is the godblast stronger than 12 X heat vision or 20 X super punches? Hell yes. It's hundreds of times stronger than anything else Thor has, it's not even remotely comparable to any blast a high herald can produce. The God Blast is beyond Thor.

Practically every character if affected by punches...especially when it comes to fighting Supes... Thor included. smile

If you really think the godblast is stronger than a group of kryptonians..then you are entitled to that opinion.

And really, a new Kryptonian is supposed to be equal to Superman? Come on, we both know this can't be true.

Even a "weak" kryptonian under a few minutes of sunlight is significantly powerful. Thor got beat by one...now imagine 10+.

LOL @ the godblast is anywhere near remotely close to fighting a gang of bloodlusted kryptonians.

You're probably one of the most knowledgeable DC fans on the board and I really hope you realize that the God Blast isn't like any attack that Thor has. You can try to discredit all of its feats, but you're better than that and you know how silly it is.

I never said it wasn't. It just isn't what it's cracked up to be against someone like DD. Now, relax a bit...you seemd more riled up than usual..

Avlon
Originally posted by joshypooh
way to downplay thor. you seem to not know anything about his feats and want to compare heat vison to a godblast.

You know little of most DC characters or Thor.

But thanks for playing! wink

Avlon
Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you really want to compare the godblast to kryptonians energy output?

Do you?

The godblast does more damage is the point. I have seen Doomsday slice through apokolips as if it were butter and he were a knife. He has also taken out green lanterns by the scores.

Hmm...so the Godblast is more powerful than the OE, Apokolips, and the GL corps.

Great logic there Quan.

Allankles
Originally posted by UniOmni
Do you think 10 kryptonians are more powerful than WW accessing the godwave?

The godwave is the reason why Kryptonians, Oans et al are super beings and it also created the gods including the Olympian gods which WW is a herald of. So conceptually it's above Thor's godblast.

UniOmni
The godwave is the reason why Kryptonians, Oans et al are super beings and it also created the gods including the Olympian gods which WW is a herald of. So conceptually it's above Thor's godblast.

I'm well aware of what the godwave is, i've read Genesis.

The reason i asked this is because it's the closest thing to what the godforce blast is.
It's the essence of what makes Thor a god. It's not merely a concussive force ala optic beams times 100, which is how you seem to be portraying it.

It takes something away from Thor anytime he uses it.

Mind you, i'm not saying godblast = godwave.

What i'm saying is that the energy that created the 3rd world gods and superhumans on the backwind, is akin to the godforce he summons from within, hence it taking something away from him when he uses it.

And to batdude...the feat of the Juggernaut vs the godblast comes from stopping, and then reversing his momentum.
His thing is nothing stops the juggernaut, yet he wasn't only stopped, but pushed back.

Stop warping the nature of the feat.

And to ankles.

I see the godblast as more potent than the OE(especially nowadays) and oan energy.

batdude123
And to batdude...the feat of the Juggernaut vs the godblast comes from stopping, and then reversing his momentum.
His thing is nothing stops the juggernaut, yet he wasn't only stopped, but pushed back.

Stop warping the nature of the feat.

Lawlz. I'm warping nothing. Fact or fiction: after Juggernaut emerged from the hole in the sidewalk, he was none the worse for wear.

Mindset
Originally posted by batdude123
Lawlz. I'm warping nothing. Fact or fiction: after Juggernaut emerged from the hole in the sidewalk, he was none the worse for wear. All godblasts are not the same strength, and Thor now has the Odinforce, or at least a portion of it.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mindset
All godblasts are not the same strength,

facepalm

Mindset
facepalm facepalm

batdude123
facepalm facepalm

Mindset
facepalmfacepalmfacepalm

batdude123
That x4

quanchi112
Do you?

Hmm...so the Godblast is more powerful than the OE, Apokolips, and the GL corps.

Great logic there Quan. I think its ridiculous to compare them.

Yes,the godblast is.

Dude, it damaged Galactus and a Celestial. We are talking about Doomsday here.

WhiteWitchKing
Add putting a hole in a skyfather level being ala Zeliah of the Dark Gods to this list of godblast accomplishments.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Add putting a hole in a skyfather level being ala Zeliah of the Dark Gods to this list of godblast accomplishments.

Didn't you hear the DC crew?

IT'S JUST STUPID CONCUSSIVE ENERGY!

Bada's Palin
Even a "weak" kryptonian under a few minutes of sunlight is significantly powerful. Thor got beat by one...now imagine 10+.

I didn't know that Superman just got his powers when they fought. But if you really want to bring that fight into the debate, you know that DC looks far worse than Marvel. Didn't Thor survive the collective attack of Valdius and a bunch of others when he gave his hammer to Superman?

There's no point in debating this further, I'm not going to address your other rebuttals. You're simply not as impressed by the godblast as I was. I think it's stronger than you do, the end.

Avlon
I didn't know that Superman just got his powers when they fought. But if you really want to bring that fight into the debate, you know that DC looks far worse than Marvel. Didn't Thor survive the collective attack of Valdius and a bunch of others when he gave his hammer to Superman?

Great...and since Supes still beat Thor... hmm...

That didn't work out quite the way your like it...

There's no point in debating this further, I'm not going to address your other rebuttals. You're simply not as impressed by the godblast as I was. I think it's stronger than you do, the end.

That's what it usually comes out to. People ever rarely change their minds on here anyway. wink

Bada's Palin
Great...and since Supes still beat Thor... hmm...

That didn't work out quite the way your like it...

I'm just saying that the entire book was filled with PIS. No one were being written properly. Unless you consider Wonder Man > Kyle Rayner?

That's what it usually comes out to. People ever rarely change their minds on here anyway. wink

That's not true though, I've changed my opinion regarding a mass of characters here, especially DC characters. But yeah, there's no way either of us will change our opinion here.

Avlon
I'm just saying that the entire book was filled with PIS. No one were being written properly. Unless you consider Wonder Man > Kyle Rayner?

Regular non-xover books are full of PIS. People need to stop scapegoating xovers for whatever they disagree with.

That's not true though, I've changed my opinion regarding a mass of characters here, especially DC characters. But yeah, there's no way either of us will change our opinion here.

I've always liked Thor...but the GB isn't that impressive IMO. We tend to agree more than disagree, so I still respect your opinion dude.

Bada's Palin
Regular non-xover books are full of PIS. People need to stop scapegoating xovers for whatever they disagree with

Yeah, I tend to avoid them by simply not using them in discussions.

I've always liked Thor...but the GB isn't that impressive IMO. We tend to agree more than disagree, so I still respect your opinion dude.

Good stuff.

You always bring valid points to the discussion, it's not easy when disagreeing D:

UniOmni
Regular non-xover books are full of PIS. People need to stop scapegoating xovers for whatever they disagree with.

What more must it do to be impressive to you Avy?

Rend a hole in reality the size of a galaxy?

Blow up the earth?

If breaking the dome of a being who dismisses the most powerful skyfather in comics, imprisoning universes, and sealing off realities isn't impressive to you, then what is?

quanchi112

Blow up the earth?

If breaking the dome of a being who dismisses the most powerful skyfather in comics, imprisoning universes, and sealing off realities isn't impressive to you, then what is? I agree. If you arent impressed with the godblast then what would impress you.

Avlon

Blow up the earth?

If breaking the dome of a being who dismisses the most powerful skyfather in comics, imprisoning universes, and sealing off realities isn't impressive to you, then what is?

Had it stopped or scared off even an averagely fed Galactus, it would have been great.

Should it actually have defeated Juggy, instead of momentarily slow him (let's not pretend Juggy hasn't been stopped or defeated before) it would have been more impressive.

The celestial thing was the most impressive of the bunch, still, it did nothing but minor cosmetic damage. Still impressive, but hardly the end all feat it's being made out to be.

Bada's Palin
The celestial thing was the most impressive of the bunch, still, it did nothing but minor cosmetic damage. Still impressive, but hardly the end all feat it's being made out to be.

Compare the damage dealt by the godblast to the damage dealt by his anti-matter blast.

quanchi112
Had it stopped or scared off even an averagely fed Galactus, it would have been great.

Should it actually have defeated Juggy, instead of momentarily slow him (let's not pretend Juggy hasn't been stopped or defeated before) it would have been more impressive.

The celestial thing was the most impressive of the bunch, still, it did nothing but minor cosmetic damage. Still impressive, but hardly the end all feat it's being made out to be. Galactus ended the war against the a-wave by himself when he was much weaker than when Thor used it against him. He took out three star systems and turned the tide.

Juggs is still practically invulnerable. The Celestial thing is unbelievably impressive. The Durok feat is also quite impressive as Thor was taxed before this and managed to defeat him with this one shot.....some might refer to this as a godblast. It isnt the most powerful attack in all of comics but it is th emost impressive top tier attack I can think of.

Allankles
Galactus ended the war against the a-wave by himself when he was much weaker than when Thor used it against him. He took out three star systems and turned the tide.

Juggs is still practically invulnerable. The Celestial thing is unbelievably impressive. The Durok feat is also quite impressive as Thor was taxed before this and managed to defeat him with this one shot.....some might refer to this as a godblast. It isnt the most powerful attack in all of comics but it is th emost impressive top tier attack I can think of.

If the GB is powerful enough to stop DD the first time regardless of the incarnation then it should be able to stop Juggs. Juggs durability is powered by a single mid - low level skyfather.

Mindset
If the GB is powerful enough to stop DD the first time regardless of the incarnation then it should be able to stop Juggs. Juggs durability is powered by a single mid - low level skyfather. How do you know Cytorrak is mid-low skyfather?

Enyalus
Juggs durability is powered by a single mid - low level skyfather.

What the bloody ****?

No...Cyttorak is a multi-dimensional Elder God.

Allankles
What the bloody ****?

No...Cyttorak is a multi-dimensional Elder God.

You have proof of this? Odin is an elder god too and his son Thor shares the same mother as Cyttorak. There's nothing I know that puts Cyttorak in the mutlidimensional level, if anything he was part of an ancient earth based pantheon of gods.

Mindset
How do you know Cytorrak is mid-low skyfather?

Allankles

Feats. His plans and actions don't indicate he's anything above mid-low level skyfather. If you have specific feats I'm not aware of please feel free to mention them.

Enyalus
You have proof of this? Odin is an elder god too and his son Thor shares the same mother as Cyttorak. There's nothing I know that puts Cyttorak in the mutlidimensional level, if anything he was part of an ancient earth based pantheon of gods.

I get really tired of providing "proof" all the time when people like you resort to blind assertions and call them fact.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_XmenUlt1230.jpg
"...a group of heretic monks sought to harness the power of the multi-dimensional deity Cyttorak."

Moreover, the thing empowering Juggernaut is simply one aspect of Cyttorak. And he has at the very least one of his own dimensions. Yet, someone like Dominus fits that bill, too. Would you ever refer to Dominus as mid to low skyfather? Hell no. It's always "universal level threat." Well, Cyttorak is multiversal.

Mindset
Feats. His plans and actions don't indicate he's anything above mid-low level skyfather. If you have specific feats I'm not aware of please feel free to mention them. What feats put him a mid-low skyfather?

Allankles
I get really tired of providing "proof" all the time when people like you resort to blind assertions and call them fact.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_XmenUlt1230.jpg
"...a group of heretic monks sought to harness the power of the multi-dimensional deity Cyttorak."

Moreover, the thing empowering Juggernaut is simply one aspect of Cyttorak. And he has at the very least one of his own dimensions. Yet, someone like Dominus fits that bill, too. Would you ever refer to Dominus as mid to low skyfather? Hell no. It's always "universal level threat." Well, Cyttorak is multiversal.

That's why I stated that by feats he hasn't shown himself to be above mid tier skyfather. In fact you've reminded me that a lot of skyfathers are multidimensional, Odin, Darkseid et al. Thing is Cyttorak lacks the feats. He's struggled to overcome his own herald while trying to release himself from the crimson realm.

Allankles
What feats put him a mid-low skyfather?

Thing is no feats that I know of put him above that level.

Bada's Palin
Thing is no feats that I know of put him above that level.

But what put him on that level?

Enyalus
He's struggled to overcome his own herald while trying to release himself from the crimson realm.

That's because two other sorcerers cast a spell on Cain to grant him the power of the entire Crimson Dimension, making Juggernaut a hundred times stronger (literally - it says so on panel) than usual.

They used his own power against him.

batdude123
That's because two other sorcerers cast a spell on Cain to grant him the power of the entire Crimson Dimension, making Juggernaut a hundred times stronger (literally - it says so on panel) than usual.

They used his own power against him.

If Cyttorrak was literally a multiversal level being, 100x normal Juggernaut should not make the slightest bit of difference.

Enyalus
If Cyttorrak was literally a multiversal level being, 100x normal Juggernaut should not make the slightest bit of difference.

Again - this is one aspect of Cyttorak who dwells inside the Crimson Dimension. The destructive aspect. Not the whole god.

Avlon

Did someone say Multiversal being?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8c/DCM_AllAccess.jpg

quanchi112
If the GB is powerful enough to stop DD the first time regardless of the incarnation then it should be able to stop Juggs. Juggs durability is powered by a single mid - low level skyfather. Speculation. This is completely different as well. Originally posted by Bada's Palin
But what put him on that level? Exactly.

tdazz
What say we?

Nope.

Rhinoceros
I don't know about the Godblast's destructive power, but I do know it's magical in nature. Has Doomsday yet met a powerful hero that uses magic as his or her primary mean of attack?

quanchi112
Originally posted by tdazz
Nope. Agreed. Where have you been? Are you cheating on kmc?

tdazz
Agreed. Where have you been? Are you cheating on kmc?

embarrasment shhhhhh. Don't tell her.

quanchi112
embarrasment shhhhhh. Don't tell her. Which board?

tdazz
Which board?

No boards. Just been crazy busy with work and school. Especially with finals this week.

tsscls
no

ultimatethor
No boards. Just been crazy busy with work and school. Especially with finals this week.

Were in the same boat man. Ive got finals all thru this week

tdazz
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Were in the same boat man. Ive got finals all thru this week

I feel your pain. My brain is just about ready to overload. Good to get on the boards for a bit of a distraction.

ultimatethor
I feel your pain. My brain is just about ready to overload. Good to get on the boards for a bit of a distraction.

You got that right dude. Economics and Vectors are a real pain in the a**.Thankfully after this week im done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.