What the heck was count dooku talking about?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
Its is obvious that this contest cannot be determined by our knowledge of the force but by our skills with a lightsaber?! are you serious?! what the heck is dooku talking about? he knew good and well that in a force fight yoda would own.

queeq
LucasLogic.

Anakin_the_Hutt
Dooku was blinded by the Dark Side of the Force. He thought that he had become more powerful than any Jedi - even Yoda.

Jack Daniels
he had been drinkin ...you always feel invincible when your drinkin...Im invincibke right now!

DucLangur
Hey I haven't been here a while so I thought I would start posting again.

I believe the whole point of that sentence was a segway to Yoda fighting in a lightsaber duel for the first time. I mean, when Dooku ignited his saber you knew it was coming!

sweersa
Originally posted by DucLangur
when Dooku ignited his saber you knew it was coming!

Heh, that's what she said.

Slash_KMC
laughing

sweersa
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
laughing

hahahaha

queeq
Laughs eh?

sweersa
Originally posted by queeq
Laughs eh?

Of course.

Hybris
When Dooku ignited his lightsaber, Yoda should have given him a force wedgy, that would have made him stfu lol

Jack Daniels
its all sweersa's fault

queeq
Of course.

sweersa
Indeed.

Ordo
Originally posted by Anakin_the_Hutt
Dooku was blinded by the Dark Side of the Force. He thought that he had become more powerful than any Jedi - even Yoda.

Ditto. And Yoda was too much of a p*ssy to actually go kick his arse right then and there.

sweersa
Originally posted by Ordo
Ditto. And Yoda was too much of a p*ssy to actually go kick his arse right then and there.

Yoda was smart to not allow the chosen one to die.

Jack Daniels
I still am pissed after all this time when the picture went out during the yoda/dooku fight....grr..free tickets though ....I wonder if they were laughing upstairs when that happened...if so was MEAN prank!

sweersa
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
I still am pissed after all this time when the picture went out during the yoda/dooku fight....grr..free tickets though ....I wonder if they were laughing upstairs when that happened...if so was MEAN prank!

Yeah that stinks.

I really get upset when that happens while I am recording a movie in the theatre...they should step it up to prevent technical difficulties so my business isn't hindered.

Jack Daniels
business man eh..lol....ahem ..I know your jus joking...be honest I havent d/led one of them in years...just dont care for the reduced quality rather wait...last one I was worried about was SW1 PM hoping y2k wasnt gonna stop me from seeing it...I d/led everything about it I could..the trailer of ninja obi got me hooked..lol

Ushgarak
Thois is a very strange thread- seeing it is made absolutely clear on-screen in the 30 seconds before the line that a force battle between the two of them will be inconclusive.

It's right there. On the screen.

End of story.

Jack Daniels
umm damn ush and his mighty sword?..lol...I dont even know what he said...he jus scares me..haha

queeq
That's his job.

sweersa
I bet in real life he is nice, kind hearted, and a little shy.

Nactous
Probably no.

Captain REX
You wouldn't know, Nac.

But yeah, the point of Dooku's line was that him and Yoda were throwing lightning and debris back and forth at each other with nobody dying and nobody winning. Rather than stand around throwing things at each other to no effect, Dooku decided that he'd rather try chopping up Yoda that watching his lightning trump card get trumped.

queeq
Originally posted by Nactous
Probably no.

laughing out loud

Jack Daniels
Originally posted by Captain REX
You wouldn't know, Nac.

do u? and dont tell him I asked..lol..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.