Supes, DD, Dark, Lobo VS SS, Hulk, Thanos, Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NCurnowII
Four Horseman Death Match between DC and Marvel
1. Superman
2. Doomsday
3. Darksied
4. Lobo
VS.
1. Silver Surfer
2. Hulk
3. Thanos
4. Apocalypse
Feel free to make any suggestions for alternates on either side.
The match takes place on Earth, with innocent bystanders.

xJLxKing
Team one seriously can't win. Let superman be Superman 1 million big grin

Silent Guardian
I'd say team 2. Unless Lobo can take Apocalypse, cause that would shake things up.

Enyalus
I'd like to know which version of DD and DS we're using. Because Team One definitely has a very good shot at winning.

(Oh, might as well tell us what version of Hulk, too.)

Mrblonde
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
I'd say team 2. Unless Lobo can take Apocalypse, cause that would shake things up.

Lobo could probably take Apoc but team 1 still loses

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Mrblonde
Lobo could probably take Apoc but team 1 still loses
Here is as I see if. If Lobo takes Apoc, which I am not sure about, but say he does. Lobo wins against Apoc. Silver Surfer wins against Superman, Thanos wins against Darkside. And for the sake of Argument Doomsday wins against Hulk. I am not sure about the last one I think it would be close, but lets say Doomsday. This leaves Doomsday and Lobo against Thanos and Silver Surfer. Therefore, I think Team 2 wins. Unless I am underestimating Doomsday and he really is tough enough to take these two day. Lobo probably helps a little bit, as well.

NCurnowII
Silver Surfer defeats Superman,
Doomsday defeats Hulk (for the sake of argument),
Thanos defeats Darkseid,
Lobo defeats Apocolypse (again for the sake of argument)
That leaves SS and Thanos vs. Doomsday and Lobo.
Can SS defeat Doomsday? I think Thanos defeats Lobo.
Doomsday defeats SS (for the sake of argument)
Doomsday vs. Thanos, who wins?
Anyone have any alternates that would beef the DC squad up?
I thought about having Onslaught instead of Apocalypse or maybe Hulk, He seems more deserving of a position in the top four, but I think the match already favors Marvel.

Philosophía
Team 1.

BFR spree, or just straight ass-kicking.

Harbinger
Apoc is a serious weak link for team two.

NCurnowII
Onslaught for Apocalypse? But then Marvel has the win for sure.
Black Adam seems like a good alternate for DC, but who is the weakest link?
Hunter Doomsday and War Hulk to clarify. I'm not very famililiar with Darkseid's different versions.

Eel O'Brien
The innocent bystanders are the key here. They will make Supes go for the BFR instead of trying to fight. Supes won't go for SS because he can fly. I'd say he goes for Hulk because he will be causing the most collateral damage. I think he can get the BFR (maybe not on the first try)

DD will go for Thanos because he senses him as the biggest threat. Thanos wins here, but only after a long fight and a lot of adapting.

Darkseid goes after Apoc because his strategic mind will see the benefit in removing the weakest link first. Darkseid FTW.

Lobo attacks SS because surfboards are the #1 factor in dolphin injuries the world over. SS stalemates because the clones keep coming.

By now Supes and DS are freed up. Supes helps Lobo with SS (I'd give SS the majority against either one, but not together) and DS Omegas Thanos while he is distracted by Doomsday.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Philosophía
No, BFR spree as in Darkseid teleporting bitches left and right.

And ass kicking as in speedblitzing the shit out of the remaining ones.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Philosophía
I don't give a sh*t about what you see.

Don't assume what I may or may not think.

You're an idiot.

As long as you get accostumed to these 3, everything should work nicely.

KuRuPT Thanosi

ultimatethor
lol at the BFR idea. Team two has both SS and thanos who can BFR just as easily as anyone on team one.

Anyway team 2 wins.

quanchi112

Philosophía
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
HaHa coming from you that is very amusing.

You do know this is one of the most over-used and pathetic comebacks on the internet, right ? (at least some have the intelligence to use it in a context that fits, and not just as a 'I've got to say something' type of line. Which is not the case here)

ou had nothing to respond with on how things played out, and instead came back with this lol. Your an internet dewb plain and simple. You act pretentious and talk down to people on comic book forums. Yep on comic book forums big grin How sad is it when somebody tries to act superior to others on a comic book forum? As you say with your "cool" lingo lulz big grin I would love to compare portfolios in real life and see how things stack up kid. As far as your three things go... I don't care if you care what I see, I can assume whatever I want to assume and you won't do shit about it and lastly the feeling is mutual kid.

Lulz.

Touched a nerve did I ?

Somebody tells you you're an idiot, and this hurts so much that you start blabbering about how sad insulting somebody on a comicbook forum is (for whatever reason that may be..), and how your real life 'portofolio' is so much better.

laughing out loud

Heh, at least I got a good laugh.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Philosophía
All I have to say is lulz laughing out loud

Can't say I expected better.

spawnwest
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
The innocent bystanders are the key here. They will make Supes go for the BFR instead of trying to fight. Supes won't go for SS because he can fly. I'd say he goes for Hulk because he will be causing the most collateral damage. I think he can get the BFR (maybe not on the first try)

DD will go for Thanos because he senses him as the biggest threat. Thanos wins here, but only after a long fight and a lot of adapting.

Darkseid goes after Apoc because his strategic mind will see the benefit in removing the weakest link first. Darkseid FTW.

Lobo attacks SS because surfboards are the #1 factor in dolphin injuries the world over. SS stalemates because the clones keep coming.

By now Supes and DS are freed up. Supes helps Lobo with SS (I'd give SS the majority against either one, but not together) and DS Omegas Thanos while he is distracted by Doomsday.

Agreed

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien

I may have to rethink my idea. I forgot how easily SS could BFR and the innocent bystanders would most likely make him take that route, same as Supes. SS could probably BFR everyone except maybe DS, but he won't last long against the 4 on 1.

So, by my logic, innocent bystanders=Team 2 FTW.

Philosophía
Lulz at Silver Surfer and Thanos BFR'ing, even going as far as saying that they easily have the BFR capabilities of Darkseid.

KuRuPT Thanosi
"lulz" at how fast SS takes out Supes which is almost as fast as DD gets BFR'd

Philosophía
Oh good.

I think I have a stalker. smile

NCurnowII
Hey, this maybe a dumb question, but can someone explain what a bfr is? And while your at it lulz also. Thanks, I don't know the lingo you jive cats are throwing down. But I think I smell what your steppin in.
Anyway, supes and surfer would likely leave each other alone instead taking out more dangerous threats. Supes goes for Hulk, Surfer goes for DD. Thanos would likely try to defeat Darkseid first seeing him as the only true threat among his enemies. Apocalypse vs. Lobo is a draw, I don't see either having the raw power to destroy the other. So if Supes defeats Hulk and SS defeats DD, then its 3 on 3, I see Thanos having a serios speed advantage and therefore the defeat against Darkseid. That leaves Supes and Lobo against SS, Thanos and Apoc. Even if Apocalypse is defeated somewhere in the crossfire, I don't see Supes and Lobo standing a chance against SS and Thanos.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by NCurnowII
Hey, this maybe a dumb question, but can someone explain what a bfr is?

BFR = Battlefield removal
They get sent away from the battle and therefor cannot participate anymore.

darthgoober

Badabing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.