Jedah vs Shuma-Gorath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bloodlust247
what do you guys think?

Dark-Jaxx
This thread is agains the rules, Shuma Gorath is not a vg character.

But in dimension, Shuma wins, outside, I would say Jedah may.

May not. I don't know alot about Shuma.

bloodlust247
so even if they were in more than one game they aren't considered a vg character.. wow.. never mind i guess kids will be kids

Dark-Jaxx
Shuma Gorath originated in Marvel comics, not videogames, although I personally disagree with this rule, the rules are that if they do not originate in a videogame, they are not allowed.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Shuma Gorath originated in Marvel comics, not videogames, although I personally disagree with this rule, the rules are that if they do not originate in a videogame, they are not allowed.

Yeah I always thought that they could be used as long as VG feats and stuff were used in debating. If this was allowed then Shuma would probably stomp him, he could take the fight in his own dimension and there will be no hope for Jedah.

bloodlust247
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
i got you.. i disagree also simply because there are so many good vg characters who originated elsewhere.. i could understand if they said you couldn't use a character who only had a guest starring role in a game or was only a hidden character in a game or something.. but whatever.. anyway i just think this would be a good battle because just like Shuma-Gorath.. Jedah also sorta draws powers from his own dimension because stored souls are going to the god-fetus that is stored there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.