Witchblade vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
fight in an empty city

guy222
bumprav

SamZED
Gargan?

jalek moye
well since Gargan sucks no

how about brock

SevenShackles
Brock venom can take witchblade in a fight more times than not in my opinion. gargan dies horribly.

BruceSkywalker
which witchblade???

jalek moye
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
which witchblade???
Sara

did she lose it again or somthing?

id369
She holds half of it. And I think she takes it.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by jalek moye
Sara

did she lose it again or somthing?

Sara and Danielle are still fighting and one will become the new Witchblade while the other the new Angelus

SamZED
How about some info on Witchblade? I remember watching but don't remember what can she do.

Lord Feron
Witchblade, boobies ftw!

Q99
*Re-reading witchblade, going through WB vs threads as a result*

Witchblade does have energy attacks that I believe are heat-based. She also recently tried a cool trick of making a superheated whip that sliced through combat robots like butter. I'd thus give it to Sara.

If it was Gargan, she wouldn't need said heat attacks smile

"Id"
Witchblade punched a semi truck of its track.

Q99
She also recently killed 3 combat androids based on the same model as Aphrodite IV, one of which had super speed. Ripped one in half, one from the inside out, and crushed the third.

SamZED
Originally posted by Q99
*Re-reading witchblade, going through WB vs threads as a result*

Witchblade does have energy attacks that I believe are heat-based. She also recently tried a cool trick of making a superheated whip that sliced through combat robots like butter. I'd thus give it to Sara.

If it was Gargan, she wouldn't need said heat attacks smile Heat didnt bother him much as Venom. Only at first. Now that he's Anti-Venom its not an option at all.

Q99
Well it is vs Venom and not anti-Venom.

And even if it's not a weakness, it'd still hurt smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.