Shazam vs. H/P Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-43D
Who do you think wins, Shazam or Hunter/Prey Doomsday?

Eel O'Brien
It would take a lot of adaptation before Doomsday found a way to mount an effective offense...

Enyalus
H/P stomps Shazam. Then rips him in half. Then eats his heart to gain Shazam's courage.

zeel
Originally posted by Enyalus
H/P stomps Shazam. Then rips him in half. Then eats his heart to gain Shazam's courage.

nope. dooms isnt beating either shazam or the new marvel.

newp

newp

newp.

Galan007
C'mon, what's Shazam going to do?

Hit DD with some Superman-esque punches? = Fail.
Zap him with teh lightning? = Fail.

That's really all he's got. ermm

DD ftw.

Harbinger
Not sure if DD would be strong enough to take out one of the Quintessence, but as Galan has noted, it's going to take a lot more than brute force and magic to put Doomsday down.

Given that, I'd say that they'd stalemate for an extended period until DD adapted to defeat Shazam.

Slaanesh
DD will kill him eventually..

Enyalus
Originally posted by Harbinger
Given that, I'd say that they'd stalemate for an extended period until DD adapted to defeat Shazam.

Why? I mean, DD's claws were shredding Superman's skin and Darkseid's...granite-whatever. Why would the old fart fare any better?

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
It would take a lot of adaptation before Doomsday found a way to mount an effective offense...

id369
H/P Doomsday. Shitstomps on the poor fellow.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Why would the old fart fare any better? Wait... Surely this isn't the wizard Shazam (the one who gave Spectre a damn good fight during DoV.) If so, that changes my opinion drastically.

Red Hulk
Epic fail

occultdestroyer
Placing my bets on the wizard

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Wait... Surely this isn't the wizard Shazam (the one who gave Spectre a damn good fight during DoV.) If so, that changes my opinion drastically.

Who did you think it was? Billy?

And I thought DD was immune to magic like he is to telepathy and phasing?

Philosophía
Doomsday.

X-43D

But how? Shazam is invulnerable. He is probably even more invulnerable than Superman because he is very resistant to magic and doesn't have the Kryptonite weakness. Shazam also has the magical lightning which can restore damage done to him, or acting as fuel for magical spells.

Shazam has a nigh-omnipotent mastery of magic and mysticism so couldn't he just turn Doomsday into a cat or dog or something?

Silent Guardian
The wizard Shazam. At least the first round. If they ever fight again who knows

quanchi112
Shazam wins.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Harbinger
Not sure if DD would be strong enough to take out one of the Quintessence, but as Galan has noted, it's going to take a lot more than brute force and magic to put Doomsday down.

Given that, I'd say that they'd stalemate for an extended period until DD adapted to defeat Shazam. can Doomsday adapt to magic ?

why can't Shazam simply...remove DD's adaptation abilities ? big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.