Superman/Darkseid/Silver Surfer vs Thanos/Orion/Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
?

Harbinger
Damn. Good matchup, IMO; I'd take team two for a slight majority.

guy222
team two

Juntai
Team one.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team Two....

Thanos dispatches SS easily while clearly Thor and Superman are a match and Orion and Darkseid are a good match. Then Thanos comes in to pwn the other two.

xJLxKing
Team 1 if we use my match up
Superman defeat/stalemates Orion, while SS fight defeats/stalemates Thor. Then DS fight and probably loses to Thanos(I don't know the DS power now)

SS and Superman then defeat Thanos

Enyalus
Supes vs. Thanos = Thanos.
DS vs. Thanos = Thanos (DS w/ALE).
SS vs. Thanos = Thanos.

Supes vs. Orion = Supes.
DS vs. Orion = DS.
SS vs. Orion = SS.

Supes vs. Thor = Thor.
DS vs. Thor = Thor (DS w/ALE).
SS vs. Thor = Thor.

I think Team Two wins. Unless it's current Darkseid and he has the ALE. Then Team One.

horrorwolf
Team 2 wins.

Bouboumaster
Team 2 win. Thanos would own so hard Surfer and Sups it's not even funny.

Ds is gang banged by Thor and Oriono. Thanos come to finish him.

If it's current Darkseid, however, it's another story.

Slaanesh
superman will beat orion, surfer beat/stalemates thor..thanos beat DS(w/o ALE)..then thanos beat superman and surfer..team 2..

Bada's Palin
Team 1 takes it roughly 8/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Team 1 takes it roughly 8/10 Based on what?

golem370
Thanos could keep Superman and Silver Surfer busy if not beat them while Thor and Lobo beat Darkseid

quanchi112
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos could keep Superman and Silver Surfer busy if not beat them while Thor and Lobo beat Darkseid Lobo isnt in this matchup good buddy.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos could keep Superman and Silver Surfer busy if not beat them while Thor and Lobo beat Darkseid

Lobo???

TricksterPriest
Darkseid does not need the ALE to win this. That just makes it faster.

Allankles
Team 1 wins.

The speediest and most powerful guys are in team 1. That being DS for power output and Supes for speed. SS stalemates Thor. While Orion and Thanos lose their respective match ups. DS is more powerful than Thanos, so he wins. And Supes gets the edge on Orion.

TricksterPriest
Actually, Orion might take Superman. The Astro Force hurts like a mug. And his forcefield is pretty badass too. Not to mention Orion is good enough to slug it out for awhile.

xJLxKing
Superman vs Orion is pretty close. They are almost equal in strenght, and many other stuff but I give it to Superman 5.5/10 or 6/10

Zack Fair
How long would it take for Surfer to amp Supes?

TricksterPriest
Fistfight, yeah. But the Astro Force bypasses Superman's bio-aura. It's the "Wrath of The Source."

Allankles
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Fistfight, yeah. But the Astro Force bypasses Superman's bio-aura. It's the "Wrath of The Source."

Orion at full force is certainly above herald level but Supes has crazy showings too. I only give a slight edge to Supes, I think overall Orion is more powerful but they seem evenly matched in combat with Supes having the edge in speed, it could go either way but I give the edge to Supes. I can see the AF doing a number on Supes if Orion is winning.

zeel
Originally posted by Enyalus
Supes vs. Thanos = Thanos.
DS vs. Thanos = Thanos (DS w/ALE).
SS vs. Thanos = Thanos.

Supes vs. Orion = Supes.
DS vs. Orion = DS.
SS vs. Orion = SS.

Supes vs. Thor = Thor.
DS vs. Thor = Thor (DS w/ALE).
SS vs. Thor = Thor.

I think Team Two wins. Unless it's current Darkseid and he has the ALE. Then Team One.

Completely agree with ya on this minus 1 thing. I dont see supes beating orion. mabey a stalemate but not beating him.

Naija boy
Pretty tough actually. team 2 with a slim majority

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Darkseid does not need the ALE to win this. That just makes it faster. He most certainly does. Thanos is on a whole other level than classic darkseid who is roughly on the same playing field as everyone else.Originally posted by Zack Fair
How long would it take for Surfer to amp Supes? Surfer gets beaten down pretty quickly by Thanos here so he had better do it very quickly. Team 2 wins 10 of 10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.