The Basanos Vs Marvel's magic realm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Surtur
Ymir
Mephisto
Vishanti

http://www.comicvine.com/the-basanos/65-54738/

Link to Basanos.

guy222
basonos

occultdestroyer
Do you have any idea how powerful The Basanos are?
The Basanos were curbstomping Lucifer Morningstar all over.

Marvel loses to an extremely horrifying murderstomp.
You can put Eternity, Galactus and Death there as well, and they'd still have no chance.

cloud102
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

Marvel loses to an extremely horrifying murderstomp.
You can put Eternity, Galactus and Death there as well, and they'd still have no chance.

Forgot, man. How powerful were they and why? What kind of beings are they?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by cloud102
Forgot, man. How powerful were they and why? What kind of beings are they?
They were a pack of cards designed by Melios.
But their power draws from Destiny, believed to be the most powerful aspect from The Endless.

They were powerful, VERY powerful.
If I were to gauge their strength, it should be about PR Molecule Man or HoM Wanda-level.
Or maybe even slightly above that level lol.

WhiteWitchKing

Um...no. They had to prep and with Susano (Jap Storm god) to use Lucifer's power against him. Round two he had them beat. Can't really gauge their powers.

laughing Did I miss something regarding the Basanos? Aside from preping to beat Lucifer? What power display did they should to put them above Marvel's cosmic trio?

PR MM level? C'mon, did they destroy a multiverse with one finger or displayed some other feat I don't remember?

The Endless are extremely powerful but the argument they draw their power from Destiny is no different than the argument the New Gods draw their powers from the Source.

Surtur, Ymir, and Mephisto are more raw power rather than versatility. The Vishanti's however write magic. Give them prep time and in the Vertigo universe I don't see why they couldn't pull off the same feat as the Basanos.

Unless there's prep time in this, it's hard to just gauge the Basanos' powers for this fight.

Philosophía
Lucifer > Basanos.

The Basanos win.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing

no expression

The Basanos nearly defeated Lucifer IN HIS OWN REALM, the universe outside The Creator's.

The only way Lucifer beat The Basanos was by threatening to kill their offspring if they did not wish themselves to disappear from existence.
So he did not beat them by sheer force per say.

Endless Mike
Lucifer was only temporarily inconvenienced by them, and he wouldn't have lost if his wings hadn't been sabotaged by that Japanese god

skyfather
basanos easily

cloud102
How? Basanos isn't more powerful than Lucifer or probably all of these magical might put together. At least I don't see it.

WhiteWitchKing
no expression

The Basanos nearly defeated Lucifer IN HIS OWN REALM, the universe outside The Creator's.

The only way Lucifer beat The Basanos was by threatening to kill their offspring if they did not wish themselves to disappear from existence.
So he did not beat them by sheer force per say.

They beat him with prep and help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.