Galactus, Tyrant, Thanos vs. Zom, Dormammu, Agamotto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
Galactus, Tyrant, Thanos vs. Zom, Dormammu, Agamotto

Galactus vs. Zom

Tyrant vs. Dormammu

Thanos vs. Agamotto

members are permitted to help their teammates! which team wins???

Knowsbleed33
I'll go with the mystics only because Thanos handicaps the cosmics.

guy222
I can post the scans of the Agamotto vs Big G later

shokosugi
guy222. there is also a scan of Dormammu owning both SS and Galactus the the Respect forum though i cant find it.

Knowsbleed33
Galactus v. Agamotto:

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5611/drstrangesorcerersupremnt1.th.jpghttp://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5507/drstrangesorcerersupremyf9.th.jpghttp://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9073/drstrangesorcerersupremml6.th.jpghttp://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4326/drstrangesorcerersupremza6.th.jpghttp://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5113/drstrangesorcerersupremej5.th.jpghttp://img291.imageshack.us/img291/791/drstrangesorcerersupremsi0.th.jpg

It should be noted that the battle took place in Agamottos realm and the great hunger threatened to overcome Galactus at any moment.

Impressive nonetheless.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I do think Thanos is a little out of his league here.

guy222
Originally posted by shokosugi
guy222. there is also a scan of Dormammu owning both SS and Galactus the the Respect forum though i cant find it.

Do u know the issue. I can post the scans

shokosugi
impressive scans..no i do not know the issue unfortunately.

guy222
I'll try and track em down

Bouboumaster
Galactus would own Agamotto if the fight isn't in his realm.

What lvl Galactus is? Hungry, just feeded?

Wich state? "I must stop this threat" mode or "I'll so gonna kill these mutha****as" mode?

WhiteWitchKing
Team wins. It took Eternity and Dormammu to beat Zom the first time. The second LT did it.

Thanos is a handicap while Zom is the overkill.

PowerCosmic

I'm surprised there is not a respect thread for Dormammu. Dormammu is simply amazing.

Nihilist
team 2

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

It should be noted that the battle took place in Agamottos realm and the great hunger threatened to overcome Galactus at any moment.

...in other words, he's not hunger? He's full or well feed. I recall his entire journey and not in any instance did he mention that he was hungry.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
...in other words, he's not hunger? He's full or well feed. I recall his entire journey and not in any instance did he mention that he was hungry.

You obviously don't recall it.

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5468/drstrangesorcerersupremoj1.th.jpg

Silent Guardian
team 2

Harbinger
Team 2. Thanos and Tyrant are weak links.

Utrigita
Team two for the win.

ultimatethor
Thanos is a big weak link for team one. Team 2 for the win

KuRuPT Thanosi
Did somebody say Tyrant is a weak link... lol not. I can see him beating Agamotto

shokosugi
Tyrant beating agamotto? you have gotta be kidding.

Utrigita
I didn't see FP Tyrant mentioned anywhere...

Also If I understand the thread starter correct it is three seperate battles, and it would then be Thanos against Agamotto...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Tyrant beating agamotto? you have gotta be kidding.

If it doesn't say DP Tyrant then it's regular Tyrant. Fact is Galactus weakened stalemated Aga in his own realm. Now you take him out of his own realm and Tyrant surely isn't weakened and yes I can clearly see Tyrant winning.

Utrigita
We are going by the latest incarnation of the characters unless other is specified aren't we?

shokosugi
Ultriga, yes.

Kurupt, it wasn't a "stalemate". Agamotto did not want to continue because Galactus was too lame. check the scans again.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ultriga, yes.

Kurupt, it wasn't a "stalemate". Agamotto did not want to continue because Galactus was too lame. check the scans again.

I have seen the scans and by no means did i see Aga winning that fight did you?

ultimatethor
Ultriga, yes.

If anyone considered his opponent as too lame it was galactus. Galactus didnt even want to settle for the stalemate they had because he considered agamotto as such a low life form.

shokosugi
no but Galactus loses his dignity big grin

ultimatethor
no but Galactus loses his dignity big grin

In galactus' eyes fighting agamotto at all was already a loss of dignity

shokosugi
Originally posted by ultimatethor
If anyone considered his opponent as too lame it was galactus. Galactus didnt even want to settle for the stalemate they had because he considered agamotto as such a low life form.

what lifeform?

"not a corporeal being that can be hurt.. those are merely guises he puts on...." Galactus is worthless against Agamotto.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4326/drstrangesorcerersupremza6.jpg

KuRuPT Thanosi
Okay in those scans show me Aga winning and this was in his OWN realm against a weakened Galactus. FP Tyrant wins just as Galactus would.

shokosugi
anyway Galactus is fighting Zom in this matchup. Galactus = GONER

Utrigita
what lifeform?

"not a corporeal being that can be hurt.. those are merely guises he puts on...." Galactus is worthless against Agamotto.

Galactus consideret Agamotto a lower lifeform beneath his notice and only engaged him in battle in the first place because of Agamotto refused to give up Strange and the amulets that was required to help Eternity.

http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights/Agamotto/?action=view&current=galactusagamatto60yj.jpg

Ultimatethor is refering to this scan.

Imo neither Agamotto nore Galactus toke the battle serious.

shokosugi
kurupt your logic = FAIL

ultimatethor
what lifeform?

Nice job of omitting the relevant scan. Really the only thing that match proves is that both galactus and agamotto have contempt for each other.
It was a stalemate woth neither combatant getting the upperhand though the point goes to the Big G cuz it was in agamottos realm and he had not fed for a long time before the fight.

shokosugi
even with a fully-fed Galactus, what do you think will Galactus do to Agamotto? blast him??? we've proven blasts or any physical attacks are not effective against Agamotto.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Nice job of omitting the relevant scan. Really the only thing that match proves is that both galactus and agamotto have contempt for each other.
It was a stalemate woth neither combatant getting the upperhand though the point goes to the Big G cuz it was in agamottos realm and he had not fed for a long time before the fight.

QFT

shokosugi
ok so we all agree Team 2 wins. big grin

Utrigita
even with a fully-fed Galactus, what do you think will Galactus do to Agamotto? blast him??? we've proven blasts or any physical attacks are not effective against Agamotto.

Galactus only tried the Physical approach now if you think that is the limit to the possibilities that are capable with the Power Cosmic you are mistaking.

The most likely Galactus would do if the battle hadn't been stopped, was continue to blast Agamotto for a time, then his attacks would begin changing (providing that Agamotto kept reforming to get blasted) Galactus would then most likely try Transmuting, Reality Warping etc, until finally he would begin Absorbing Agamotto's dimension because of him being low on power.

ultimatethor

Galactus is a cosmic being, he has much more than physical attacks.
Agamotto was in his own dimension and was not taking physical form so yes he kept reforming after galactus blasts. But frankly agamotto didnt do anything to galactus either. Oh and BTW galactus true form isnt physical either, he just assumes that form for humans.

Bouboumaster
What's the lvl of Dormmy and Agamotto outside they're realms?

PowerCosmic
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
What's the lvl of Dormmy and Agamotto outside they're realms?

I'm not sure about Agamotto, but Dormammu is still very powerful. Outside his realm, he was able to stalemate Odin in chess at Asgard (but was an actual fight). Dormammu actually had the upper hand against Odin before the game eventually turn into a draw.

shokosugi
nm Agamotto and Dormammu (who can both kick Galactus' butt)...let's talk about ZOM. big grin Zom would totally OWN Galactus.

celestialdemon
Team 2 wins. They aren't defeating Zom.

guy222
truth

KuRuPT Thanosi
Could one of you please explain ZOM feats that put him considerably about Galactus or Tyrant. Also, please tell me what was so impressive about ZOM in World War Hulk?

Bouboumaster
nm Agamotto and Dormammu (who can both kick Galactus' butt)...let's talk about ZOM. big grin Zom would totally OWN Galactus.

Outside they're realms, Galactus eats both in the same times.
For Zom, well...

shokosugi
Boboumaster: No

KuRuPT Thanosi
edit

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Could one of you please explain ZOM feats that put him considerably about Galactus or Tyrant. Also, please tell me what was so impressive about ZOM in World War Hulk?

shokosugi
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi

ZOMG! you just disrepected ZOM! mad

Knowsbleed33
Agamotto took the battle less serious than Galactus. After the battle was over he went back to puffing his hookah as if nothing mattered.

Also, Galactus considers everyone beneath him.

Red Hulk
Agamotto took the battle less serious than Galactus. After the battle was over he went back to puffing his hookah as if nothing mattered.

Also, Galactus considers everyone beneath him. Less serious?

Not really. Galactus thought he was fighting a caterpillar, and Agamotto was protecting himself, and later asked if the rest of the Vishanti were there to help annihilate Galactus...

He had to puff on it, because he was told that he had to stop...

Either way, the battle was wreaking havoc in other dimensions.

Knowsbleed33
Galactus wanted to keep fighting which shows he was taking it rather seriously. Agamotto had no reason to take the fight seriously. He was upset because Galactus showed up uninvited and blasted him off his toadstool.

Red Hulk
Galactus wanted to keep fighting which shows he was taking it rather seriously. Agamotto had no reason to take the fight seriously. He was upset because Galactus showed up uninvited and blasted him off his toadstool. And Agamotto wanted to annihilate him...

Galactus just wanted to keep fighting because he wasn't content with a stalemate...

Either way, I don't see much to say that Agamotto wasn't taking the fight serious, and Galactus was still trying to win even he thought he was fighting such a low life form.
It was about equal output from both.

Knowsbleed33
Galactus wanted to keep fighting because he wasn't content with a stalemate? Are you suggesting Galactus would've been more than happy to walk out of there a loser just so he could say the fight ended?

Galactus wanted to annihilate Agamotto as much as Agamotto wanted to annihilate Galactus.

Red Hulk
Galactus wanted to keep fighting because he wasn't content with a stalemate? Are you suggesting Galactus would've been more than happy to walk out of there a loser just so he could say the fight ended?

Galactus wanted to annihilate Agamotto as much as Agamotto wanted to annihilate Galactus. What?
No, but the reason why he wanted to continue, doesn't mean he was taking it rather seriously. He wanted to win obviously, but it doesn't mean he was focusing in everything, or even anything into his attacks.

OK then...
"It was about equal output from both."

Knowsbleed33
Fair enough.

Enyalus
I think Agamotto & Dormammu would die pretty quickly against Galactus or Tyrant.

Thanos is definitely a weak link. However, he's smart. He can tank at least one or two blasts with his shielding. He might be able to survive long enough for the gang to team up against Zom.

I think more times than not, the Cosmic lineup wins.

shokosugi
Enyalus: No

Enyalus
Shokosugi: Be quiet.

shokosugi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Shokosugi: Be quiet.

Enyalus: No

WhiteWitchKing
You obviously don't recall it.

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5468/drstrangesorcerersupremoj1.th.jpg

Yeah guess I do recall. Galactus not having devoured any energy since they left doesn't mean he's hungry. Nova then says if they don't keep moving Galactus' cosmic hunger MAY come over him AGAIN.

All this means is Galactus may eventually be in hunger again since he has devoured any energy since they left. He isn't in a state of hunger yet.

Also, this is one of Galactus' highest feats: wrecking dimension. Seems illogical to me that a hungry Galactus have enough output to wreck dimensions in a fight with Agy. Wrecking 3 solar systems when he's hungry, sure. Galaxies. Why not. But dimensions? Seems unlikely.

Silent Guardian
please

Agamotto solos

Utrigita

Knowsbleed33
Yeah guess I do recall. Galactus not having devoured any energy since they left doesn't mean he's hungry. Nova then says if they don't keep moving Galactus' cosmic hunger MAY come over him AGAIN.

All this means is Galactus may eventually be in hunger again since he has devoured any energy since they left. He isn't in a state of hunger yet.

Also, this is one of Galactus' highest feats: wrecking dimension. Seems illogical to me that a hungry Galactus have enough output to wreck dimensions in a fight with Agy. Wrecking 3 solar systems when he's hungry, sure. Galaxies. Why not. But dimensions? Seems unlikely.

You're diggin deep there my friend. Nova clearly states that Galactus hadn't eaten anything since they started trying to find out what happened to Eternity and the cosmic hunger could overcome him at any moment.

Besides, I never said he was hungry. I said the hunger threatened to overcome him which it did according to Nova.

WhiteWitchKing

Knowsbleed33
He was Hunrgry, just not starving yet.

WhiteWitchKing
He was Hunrgry, just not starving yet.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh, so the Hunger was upon him but apparently not the Starvation. I didn't know Galactus had a worse state than the Hunger.

Utrigita
That's ironic since after that he gets into a dimension wrecking fight with Agamotto, leave and get caught in the Crimson Cosmos where he still seemed fine. Gets killed by Magus and has enough power to reform himself, Surfer, Nova, and Strange. They then met up with the heroes, then leaves for a meeting with LT where he still fine, performs surgery on Eternity and get back into Magus' cosmos in time to get reality warped by Magus, but still manages to restore him and every hero on board.

...despite what Nova was blabbing about, Galactus was still able get into dimension wrecking fight and do all this things after wards. Sorry but I ain't buying it the in a hurry argument. He wasn't hungry; he may be hungry again but he wasn't at the time.

WHich I didn't say he was WWK, I just suggest that his powerlevels based on Nova's statement, Nova that locates the planets to Galactus and knows when he has last eaten, isn't exactly high not well fed at max fed.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Utrigita
WHich I didn't say he was WWK, I just suggest that his powerlevels based on Nova's statement, Nova that locates the planets to Galactus and knows when he has last eaten, isn't exactly high not well fed at max fed.

That's the thing with Galactus. There's him not starving, him just feed, and him in a between state - which is still quite powerful seeing as he's about to perform the feats and complete his journey during Infinity War.

Agamotto didn't fight a weak Galactus having the hunger. He didn't fight a Galactus that was powered up after a meal. He fought Galactus at normal levels. If Agamotto fought Galactus who just eat a planet, it'd be akin to Popeye having had his spinach.

Knowsbleed33
He fought a weakened Galactus that was in danger of starving.

Not normal levels at all.

WhiteWitchKing
He fought a weakened Galactus that was in danger of starving.

Not normal levels at all.

No, he fought a Galactus that was at normal levels that just hadn't eaten since they LEFT. Read that scan again. Of course Galactus is going to deplete his energies. If all he does is sit around he'll still deplete energies, that's the nature of the character. If you don't eat, you'll eventually get hungry as well. It's normal for you, it's normal for Galactus.

How can you believe he's already weak and still wrecking dimension with another cosmic being? He would've depleted even more energy in that fight and become even more weaken. Yet then continue his mission without consuming anything, but was still able to restore himself, his ship, and his crew after being killed by Magus. Does that make sense to you? 'Cause even after that he continued his journey and perform surgery on Eternity. Was he starving at that point? At no point was he hungry and still was able to restore his ship and everyone from a reality warp by the Magus? Near the end of his mission, you'd expect him to be starving, but he looked none the worse.

shokosugi
No, he fought a Galactus that was at normal levels that just hadn't eaten since they LEFT. Read that scan again. Of course Galactus is going to deplete his energies. If all he does is sit around he'll still deplete energies, that's the nature of the character. If you don't eat, you'll eventually get hungry as well. It's normal for you, it's normal for Galactus.

How can you believe he's already weak and still wrecking dimension with another cosmic being? He would've depleted even more energy in that fight and become even more weaken. Yet then continue his mission without consuming anything, but was still able to restore himself, his ship, and his crew after being killed by Magus. Does that make sense to you? 'Cause even after that he continued his journey and perform surgery on Eternity. Was he starving at that point? At no point was he hungry and still was able to restore his ship and everyone from a reality warp by the Magus? Near the end of his mission, you'd expect him to be starving, but he looked none the worse.

WhiteWitchKing, jesus give it a rest.

Agamotto = Galactus ok????

ultimatethor
WhiteWitchKing, jesus give it a rest.

Agamotto = Galactus ok????

cough...Agamotto<<galactus.....cough.

shokosugi
ultimatethor: No

Knowsbleed33

Your arguement makes absolutely no sense. How does Galactus go from average power levels to being on the brink of cosmic hunger?

He wasn't at normal levels. He was as weakened levels and in Agamottos realm.

At "normal" levels and neutral space, Galactus would've ended him.

WhiteWitchKing
Your arguement makes absolutely no sense. How does Galactus go from average power levels to being on the brink of cosmic hunger?

By depleting his energies to the point where he's hungry and need replenishing. This hunger weakens him, if it's not replenish he'll become even more weaken.

Weakened and on the brink of hunger but still able to wreck dimensions? roll eyes (sarcastic) Would've expended even more energy during that fight and thus making him even more weak right? But yet still able to restore himself from destruction and conclude his quest with being in a state of hungry by journey's end?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

He was at normal levels and he still couldn't get the job done. And at no point in the fight did either Agamotto or Strange thought Galactus was more powerful than Agamotto, or a mention of what you're talking about from Strange.

Utrigita
That's the thing with Galactus. There's him not starving, him just feed, and him in a between state - which is still quite powerful seeing as he's about to perform the feats and complete his journey during Infinity War.

Which brings up another interesting perspective, because how are we going to define that powerlevel in between, obviously Galactus is shown as immensely powerful in some of the scenarios were he is hungry (Teleporting the Golden Galaxy for instance ore defeating Sphinx and stalemating the inbetweener) ore being defeated, the showings performed is, like his hunger, fluxing.

Agamotto didn't fight a weak Galactus having the hunger. He didn't fight a Galactus that was powered up after a meal. He fought Galactus at normal levels. If Agamotto fought Galactus who just eat a planet, it'd be akin to Popeye having had his spinach.

I would say that a Galactus at normal Powerlevels would be the Galactus having just devoured a planet. So you believe that if Galactus had previously eaten a Planet he would have defeated Agamotto eventually?

Knowsbleed33
WWK you simply don't get it do you? You just don't get it.

Nova wasn't suggesting what she was because Galactus was in decent shape. She was suggesting it as a warning that at any minute the cosmic hunger would overwhelm Galactus and he might be tempted to consume Earth.

Galactus was below normal. It wouldn't have been mentioned if he was.

ultimatethor
Shokosugi: Shaddap.

WhiteWitchKing
WWK you simply don't get it do you? You just don't get it.

Nova wasn't suggesting what she was because Galactus was in decent shape. She was suggesting it as a warning that at any minute the cosmic hunger would overwhelm Galactus and he might be tempted to consume Earth.

Galactus was below normal. It wouldn't have been mentioned if he was.

Of course, any minute turned into a fight that wreck dimensions. Think of the powers wasted in that fight. That any minute after that, he was killed and yet restored him safe. Any minute later turned into performing surgery on Eternity. Then by the of the War he still hadn't eaten or was hungry. Think of the powers he depleted, where was his hunger by the end of the Infinity War?

Knowsbleed33
You're acting as though a hungry Galactus is completely useless.

WhiteWitchKing
You're acting as though a hungry Galactus is completely useless.

I wouldn't say useless but I don't believe he can wreck dimensions in that state. It's among his highest feats. If you care, find me two others where in this state he's performed feats that are on par. And this doesn't even include his resurrection from death which came after the Agamotto fight.

I could see him doing this feat at normal levels but not in his hunger state.

Tenebrous
cough...Agamotto<<galactus.....cough.

I'm inclined to agree on this. Agamotto didn't look particularly good against Galactus, considering that Galactus was in Agamotto's realm, Galactus is a creature of science, not magic, and didn't immediately comprehend the nature of the battle (Strange did note that eventually Galactus would understand), and the fact that Agamotto is actually eager for the aid of the other vishanti once they appear.

Now from a macro perspective, the Vishanti operate within the realms presided over by Master Order and Lord Chaos (as explained in SS #31). Galactus was more than a match for their agent, the In-Betweener, despite having been near death moments before the fight.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Tenebrous
I'm inclined to agree on this. Agamotto didn't look particularly good against Galactus, considering that Galactus was in Agamotto's realm, Galactus is a creature of science, not magic, and didn't immediately comprehend the nature of the battle (Strange did note that eventually Galactus would understand), and the fact that Agamotto is actually eager for the aid of the other vishanti once they appear.

Now from a macro perspective, the Vishanti operate within the realms presided over by Master Order and Lord Chaos (as explained in SS #31). Galactus was more than a match for their agent, the In-Betweener, despite having been near death moments before the fight.

Yeah thats true. galactus was able to confidently take on the inbetweener who id think is >>>>>Agamotto considering his status within the realm.

KuRuPT Thanosi
galactus or tyrant owns Aga outside his realm. I'm still waiting for the impressive showings of ZOM against strange and how his feats in WWH place him so far above galactus that people are saying he pwns him?

shokosugi
Kurupt, Zom+strange vs. WWH was BAD writing.

cpd12589
Dormammu > Tyrant
Agamatto > Thanos

and then Dormammu, Agamatto and Zom take Galactus.

Full powered Galactus would give Zom a good fight but Zom with Dormammu and Agamatto take Galactus down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.