MI:13 vs. X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
MI:13:
Captain Britain
Dr. Faiza
Black Knight
Spitfire
Blade
Pete Wisdom

vs.

X-men:
Emma Frost
Cyclops
Beast
Wolverine
Storm

Mindset
Anyone have psi resistance?

srankmissingnin
Captain Britain wins?

Mindset
Storm will make a hurricane in his brain

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Captain Britain wins? that why I added emma frost, with his power no reliant on his mental disposition emma frost could potentially take him down

Bada's Palin
Wisdom is the shiznit.

Knowsbleed33
Cyclops macks on the females on Caps team turning them against him making it a curbstomp in favor or the X-men.

Mindset
Someone answer my question.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Cyclops macks on the females on Caps team turning them against him making it a curbstomp in favor or the X-men.

Because Summers is soooo much better with the ladies than Wisdom.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Mindset
Someone answer my question.
notthat I know of, however dr. faizas level of manipulation is just as good....really at the start of the match, faiza has the ability to take out any one member of the team

Knowsbleed33
Jean Grey then Emma? I think so.

Mindset
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
notthat I know of, however dr. faizas level of manipulation is just as good....really at the start of the match, faiza has the ability to take out any one member of the team Emma could take them all out with a thought.

srankmissingnin
Emma's first thought is going to be "I think Spitfire just knocked my ass out." And she'd be right. cool

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Emma's first thought is going to be "I think Spitfire just knocked my ass out." And she'd be right. cool Or not.

srankmissingnin
Or not.

Or so! mad

confused

DestinyGuy678
faiza could probably disable her mutant ability

Mindset
faiza could probably disable her mutant ability Yes, even though she has never shown the ability to.

Knowsbleed33
She's a new character.

DestinyGuy678
Yes, even though she has never shown the ability to. its the nature of her power, emma frost has never put down a whale with her power doesnt mean she cant, and even if faiza can't she could just...take emma apart

Mindset
its the nature of her power, emma frost has never put down a whale with her power doesnt mean she cant, and even if faiza can't she could just...take emma apart Wow, horrible analogy, lol.

But anyway Emma can shut her mind down before Faiza can do that, Faiza is still new to her powers.

DestinyGuy678
Wow, horrible analogy, lol.

But anyway Emma can shut her mind down before Faiza can do that, Faiza is still new to her powers. why is it a horrible analogy, faiza's power giver her telekinetic abilities on what seem to be the sub-atomic level (she dismantled black knight into skin, muscles, and bones by mistake and then put him back together)

and faiaza has already demonstrated plenty of control, really it's all about who has the better reaction time, and if emma becomes preoccupied with faiza, that gives Captain Britain Plenty of time to take out the x-men team by himself, it'd be hard for emma to dismantle the team by herself

Mindset
why is it a horrible analogy, faiza's power giver her telekinetic abilities on what seem to be the sub-atomic level (she dismantled black knight into skin, muscles, and bones by mistake and then put him back together)

and faiaza has already demonstrated plenty of control, really it's all about who has the better reaction time, and if emma becomes preoccupied with faiza, that gives Captain Britain Plenty of time to take out the x-men team by himself, it'd be hard for emma to dismantle the team by herself

emma frost has never put down a whale with her power doesnt mean she cant I was talking about this.

Also when Faiza did that to BK it was a reaction if I remember right, she didn't even really know what she was doing.

And you're arguing Emma's control vs. Faiza's? erm

Emma only needs one thought to take out the whole team. And it's not like she doesn't have the rest of her team backing her up.

DestinyGuy678
I was talking about this.

Also when Faiza did that to BK it was a reaction if I remember right, she didn't even really know what she was doing.

And you're arguing Emma's control vs. Faiza's? erm

Emma only needs one thought to take out the whole team. And it's not like she doesn't have the rest of her team backing her up. well faiza only needs one though to take out emma and spit fire is quick too

Wei Phoenix
Isn't Albion a part of MI:13?

Cavalier
why is it a horrible analogy Because Emma has shut down minds before, so assuming she could do it to a whale isn't a stretch.

Faiza on the other hand has never accomplished anything near what you're suggesting.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Cavalier
Because Emma has shut down minds before, so assuming she could do it to a whale isn't a stretch.

Faiza on the other hand has never accomplished anything near what you're suggesting. she took a person apart completely and put them together perfectly intact, and dismantling a gene is out of the question?

Cavalier
she took a person apart completely and put them together perfectly intact, and dismantling a gene is out of the question? um... yes? until further notice we have no idea if her powers extend to that.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Cavalier
um... yes? until further notice we have no idea if her powers extend to that. reassembling someone from skin, muscle, and bone shows she has very fine control of her ability, if anything she could take emma apart and emma would have to do all of this before captain britain or spitfire get to her

Mindset
Yes, because they can think and move before Emma can form a though herself...

DestinyGuy678
Yes, because they can think and move before Emma can form a though herself... they have faster reaction times though, they have super speed

guy222
Storm

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/9326/xmenworldsapart014oo3.th.jpghttp://img444.imageshack.us/img444/8828/xmenworldsapart015rj7.th.jpg

stormultt
Originally posted by guy222
Storm

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/9326/xmenworldsapart014oo3.th.jpghttp://img444.imageshack.us/img444/8828/xmenworldsapart015rj7.th.jpg

lol i think the x-men would win thx to a little demonstraton of what she can do

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by stormultt
lol i think the x-men would win thx to a little demonstraton of what she can do ...this proves they win how?

stormultt
...this proves they win how?

CUZ I SAID SO!!!!!!! mad

DestinyGuy678
CUZ I SAID SO!!!!!!! mad no I cant read it haha, what does it say?

stormultt
no I cant read it haha, what does it say?

lol x-men have to many heavy hitters like emma and storm for one so that rite there should be case closed for caps team

DestinyGuy678
lol x-men have to many heavy hitters like emma and storm for one so that rite there should be case closed for caps team spitfirem captain britain, and dr. faiza are all pretty powerful.

stormultt
yea well my opinion still stands with x-men.......

Trackz
in MI13 8 it is shown captain britains mind is magically enhanced (he was able to shatter a duke of hells mind-control) so emme can't take him out easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.