Wolverine vs Female Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Wolverine

vs

Silver Sable
Black Window
Echo
Black Cat(No Hex powers)

No prep.

Fight to KO or death in an arena.

Who takes it

Mindset
Somehow that hairy midget convinces them to have sex with him.

Battlehammer
he had sex with at least one of them already.......one of them calls him there uncle so that be wierd........

Mindset
Originally posted by Battlehammer
one of them calls him there uncle so that be wierd........ We're talking about a 150 yr old pedophile, wont be that weird. big grin

Battlehammer
hahahahaha lol

Battlehammer
Black Widow old she like 70 somthing lol

darthgoober
Bump

namorsubby
it would take some time, but i say logan. they can't really do much to him.

occultdestroyer
Rapestomp and buttsecs

guy222
logan

PRAYERRUN
logan kills all

Mshinu
Going to be a line at the women`s emergency centre after Logan is trough with them

scifinut
he had sex with at least one of them already.......one of them calls him there uncle so that be wierd........ which one has logan had sex with?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by scifinut
which one has logan had sex with? Silver Sable?

Battlehammer
which one has logan had sex with?
black cat

Darth Martin
black cat When did this happen? What the f**k?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Darth Martin
When did this happen? What the f**k?
wolverine tooth and claws mini, it was implied they were going to **** after a date, when both admitted they could smell each others lust for one another or some such

scifinut
wolverine tooth and claws mini, it was implied they were going to **** after a date, when both admitted they could smell each others lust for one another or some such eek! way to go logan

Darth Martin
wolverine tooth and claws mini, it was implied they were going to **** after a date, when both admitted they could smell each others lust for one another or some such Better him than Creed. haermm

Darth Martin
wolverine tooth and claws mini, it was implied they were going to **** after a date, when both admitted they could smell each others lust for one another or some such

Scans?

Battlehammer
No why would I have scans of wolverine and black cat on a date and them implying they want eachother.

also why would you even want scans of that?

if that came off harsh it wasent ment to.

I was not a big fan of the art in the series the only scan I posses of it I believe is when wolverine throw block cat.

Battlehammer
eek! way to go logan
lol

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Scans?

Just "Claws", not "Tooth and Claws".

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7000/claws200603page22.th.jpg

Darth Martin
Understood, still would be undeniably interesting and funny to look at.

Digi
My prediction, without having read the thread, is that at least 4 people have concluded that Wolverine would have sex with them, and left it at that. Lulz, etc.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

grimify
Originally posted by Digi
My prediction, without having read the thread, is that at least 4 people have concluded that Wolverine would have sex with them, and left it at that. Lulz, etc.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Same thing I was thinking before I clicked the thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.