Pyron, and Nosgoth vs Ultemecia, and Dark Titan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Everyone has all of their abilities.

Who wins?

Dark-Jaxx
Ultimecia solos the field, even her own team-mate.

Lich King
Who is Nosgoth and Dark Titan?

MadMel
nosgoth is the land portrayed in the legacy of kain series..in other words, shes pitting every major character in that series against ultemecia and dark titan, of whom i have no idea erm

Burning thought
Ultemecia is apprently a time compresser but looking at the latest thread of her VS Kratos and Pyron she requires a machine to do what she does, and the power of other sorceresses, neither of which are in this battle to give her any advantage.

Dark titan is Sargeras out of Warcraft, but he has very few facts and feats to back him compared to the other two he is facing that have obvious battle uses.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Burning thought
Ultemecia is apprently a time compresser but looking at the latest thread of her VS Kratos and Pyron she requires a machine to do what she does, and the power of other sorceresses, neither of which are in this battle to give her any advantage.

Dark titan is Sargeras out of Warcraft, but he has very few facts and feats to back him compared to the other two he is facing that have obvious battle uses.

Err...

Originally posted by Wil7
Everyone has all of their abilities.

Who wins?

Sorry BT, but it looks like the OP disagrees with you.

All abilities includes aquired ones.

NENF3P
Me thinks Ultimecia needs to stop being in threads. Who can beat her? confused

Burning thought
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Err...

Sorry BT, but it looks like the OP disagrees with you.

All abilities includes aquired ones.

not if they require a resource, all abilities means all abilities its true, but if her ability requires something that is not in the thread, unfortunatley is a useless ability....shes still got it ofc big grin

Wil7
BT, it is every single ability that they've had. It doesn't matter if they require a resourse, it is every ability they can do. Every single ability is in her arsenal.

I will say though this to you BT, Ultemecia>>>>>>>>>>Kain big grin .

Utrigita
Team Two stomps.

SHM
Originally posted by Burning thought

Okay, I'm tired of this retarded logic.

Look guys... In versus threads, we normally use the most powerful version of a character, unless stated otherwise by the OP. And that means we are using Final Form Ultimecia. The one who DIDN'T need a machine ANYMORE, because she already gained the power to absorb all existence.

Like I said in another thread, if we go by your retarded logic, then Pyron needs to beat all the warriors of his home-planet to gain cosmic-power, and Ultimecia could beat him before he does that.

Do you see now, how flawed is your argument?

Wil7
Originally posted by SHM
Okay, I'm tired of this retarded logic.

Look guys... In versus threads, we normally use the most powerful version of a character, unless stated otherwise by the OP. And that means we are using Final Form Ultimecia. The one who DIDN'T need a machine ANYMORE, because she already gained the power to absorb all existence.

Like I said in another thread, if we go by your retarded logic, then Pyron needs to beat all the warriors of his home-planet to gain cosmic-power, and Ultimecia could beat him before he does that.

Do you see now, how flawed is your argument?

Apparently I should have said she doesn't need her machine anymore when I started the thread. BT knows that we are using Pyron's, Nosgoth's, and Dark Titan's best form, but apparently not Ultemecia's, laughing out loud .

Lich King
Dark Titan is Sargeras? At Ultimecia's side? Team two takes it then. Time is not a power that can be fought, or at least not time of the magnitude that Ultimecia brings forth. If what I heard is correct and she dwarfs Aman'Thul and Nozdormu in power, then the advesaries never stood a chance. Never as in it was over before it started.

Dark-Jaxx
Ultimecia at her strongest literally is existence. She is God.

And this is after absorbing it.

SHM
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Ultimecia at her strongest literally is existence. She is God.

And this is after absorbing it.

Too bad that she never finished the proccess of absorbing everything. So your "God Ultimecia" doesn't exist in canon.

Ultimecia at her strongest, was absorbing existence and becoming God, but she wasn't God yet.

Becoming God =/= being God

Dark-Jaxx
Which was taking no time at all.

PIS aside, Ultimecia "at her strongest," will be God by the time the battle is over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.