Dr strange vs Eclipso

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
this classic strange

no bfr

who wins?

Red Hulk
Current Strange loses.

shokosugi
Classic Strange wins, Current loses

Philosophía
Eclipso.

Silent Guardian
Strange

cloud102
Eclipso. Strange will need some prep to take him down.

Enyalus
Strange.

vansonbee
Eclipso

SoulDevourer
power copy always wins. plus Strange doesnt just copy powers it also leave his victims powerless

so Strange steals Eclipso's powers and wins

simple

iceman24567
Eclipso

batdude123
Lawlz people.

Nihilist
bump

skyfather
strange stomps

iceman24567
Eclipso stomps.

skyfather
Originally posted by iceman24567
Eclipso stomps. lol,eclipso has no way of affecting him

cloud102
Eclipso fo sho.

skyfather
eclipso struggled against blue devil and co,shazam beat eclispo with just some lightning

cloud102
Eclipso also took out massive amount of people on teams and can control people with no problem. Not to mention if he's at full power. Straight up, Eclipso wins, while strange will take the prep battle.

skyfather
Originally posted by cloud102
Eclipso also took out massive amount of people on teams and can control people with no problem. Not to mention if he's at full power. Straight up, Eclipso wins, while strange will take the prep battle. how can eclipso control strange he beat moondragon w/mind and beat umar in telepathic battles who is dormammu superior tp wise, also he managed to negate the effects of the soul/mind which adam warlock usesd on him.

strange has taken out entire dimesions of demons at once,also he has pwnd har superior mystical and cosmic beings without prep who are greater in power to eclipso.

cloud102
Eclipso is on Spectre's level and the Spirit of Vengeance. If Strange is in possession, he can be controlled. And the stronger you resist, the more likely Eclipso will take control.

Nihilist
Eclipso is on Spectre's level and the Spirit of Vengeance. If Strange is in possession, he can be controlled. And the stronger you resist, the more likely Eclipso will take control. do you think eclipso is more powerfull than the mind/soul gem then.

cloud102
It doesn't really work like the mind gem. If Eclipso is in full power as shown in the last Fate mini (Dark heart crystal thingy), he gave Spectre quite the beating.

Nihilist
It doesn't really work like the mind gem. If Eclipso is in full power as shown in the last Fate mini (Dark heart crystal thingy), he gave Spectre quite the beating. my point is do you think eclipso's power of posession is greater than that of the mind/soul and possibly the power gem(as this gem backs the other infinitly)

cloud102
If he can control beings of cosmic origin, then maybe. At times, it hasn't really shown a limit. But your guess is as good as mine, really.

Nihilist
If he can control beings of cosmic origin, then maybe. At times, it hasn't really shown a limit. But your guess is as good as mine, really. if it's doubtfull eclispo cant contol him(which imo cant)how else could eclipso win then

Mindset
Eclipso in the Fate mini happen after Countdown?

cloud102
Like I said,Eclipso doesn't work like the gems. It may not be as powerful, but that doesn't mean it can't control Strange.

Nihilist
Like I said,Eclipso doesn't work like the gems. It may not be as powerful, but that doesn't mean it can't control Strange. what other way is there to taking control of someone other then mind, soul/body?

apart from that, what can eclipso do to effect the doc.

cloud102
It's more like darkness in a way. Whatever it touches turns to shit.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mindset
Eclipso in the Fate mini happen after Countdown?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Nihilist

apart from that, what can eclipso do to effect the doc.

cloud102
Originally posted by Mindset

Countdown to Mystery?

skyfather
what other way is there to taking control of someone other then mind, soul/body?

apart from that, what can eclipso do to effect the doc. eclipso cant harm strange

cloud102
If he can harm Spectre and hell demons, he can harm Strange.

Mr Master

my point is do you think eclipso's power of posession is greater than
that of the mind/soul and possibly the power gem
(as this gem backs the other infinitly)
To be fair,
Warlock was never trying to hurt Strange when he used the Mind Gem,
he was only trying to convince Strange.

Warlock never used the Soul gem on Strange.

Strange (w/prep & all his Talismans combined)
was nearly obliterated by the Power gem (alone) in one move,
luckily, right before he was annihilated, Strange convinced Warlock to stop.

Who wins?

I know nothing of his opponent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.