Whats the best thing about episode 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hayden's minx
Definiatly Hayden Christensen for me i mean just take a look at that croch area. and oh yeak he's gud lookin too.
What do you think is the best thing bout Episode 2???

Ushgarak
Oooh... has to be Dooku. Fine, fine villain!

Dexx
i just liked seeing yoda in action....and...sorry but that's about it

finti
loads of Jedi fighting

mah
lots of Jedi, anakin going nuts

ToMacco
I liked when Obi-wan bellied up to the bar.

finti
bet you did

queeq
Dooku rocks! The whole movie changes mood once he appears. I wish GL had made him make his entrance much earlier in the film. Once he enters, we finally feel for the first time in the PT that something's at stake again.

finti
Dooku is cool

queeq
Very

Dexx
didn't quite worked out with him in the movie as it did with maul

Ushgarak
Pah! He was FAR better than Maul. He actually had a part in the normal sense of the word.

mah
he was a billion, trillion, facillion times better than Maul

Mujaffa
he's even faster, don't think that Maul would stand a chance against Yoda

Fitch
well,a rookie opinion from me:
yoda and dooku were cool.And I loved that fight in the arena.That's bout it...

Dexx
i'm not saying maul was better than Dooku...but i liked the atmosphere created around him. it was very...refreshing seeing him in that naboo hangar...igniting that double blade....just great stuff

finti
I agree with Dexx here, I liked Maul too

queeq
Too bad he didn't have more lines though.

finti
true

Corran
I think the fact that he said so little added to his menace.

finti
no you make him sound like Dennis

queeq
laughing out loud

Corran
Well there is the Red and Black link too.

queeq
But no sling shot. But maybe he has one in the EU.

finti
sith sling shot

Corran
yeah and a swamp rat called Gnasher.

finti
evil pebbles

queeq
And Mr. Willsidious.

Dexx
Lucas showed too little of Maul in the movie...he doesn't talk much in the eu books either...though deadly efficient

queeq
There's a lot of him in the fight... which was, IMHO, very well choreographed but also a tad boring.

finti
guess Maul just a quiet guy

Ushgarak
But also very underwritten. All he really needed was one scene to establish his evil BEFORE he met the Jedi. As it is the only person he ever menaced were the two heroes. Admittedly he killed one but that was as a finale, not an establishment of character.

What with all the desert I was often reminded of The Good, The Bad and The Ugly by TPM; if Maul had been a bit more like The Bad it would have been perfect.

Dexx
I would've liked Obi Wan being killed in tpm, and maul living for aotc...immagine the potential....ofcourse, that would screw up the whole saga

finti
roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)
No offence but this is probably the dumbest thing you ever posted Dexx,

mah
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Dexx
hmm..why..i think it's rather credible

Julie
The whole big battle at the end of the movie

Dexx
plus what i said big grin

SonofStone210
I'm just answering your question, I think the best part is Jar Jar Binks is first seen, no just kidding, the best part is when the hundreds of clone troopers enter the giant battle that sparks the Clone Wars

ToMacco
Maul was a pussy. Obi-wan kicked his ass.

I think the most interesting part of Episode II was Obi-wan and Anakin. I really liked Obi-wan's maturaty, and Anakin dipping into the dark side.

Darth Ninja
There was more lightsaber screen time than all of the other previous movies. This was the main reason why I wanted to see AOTC.

Dexx
i consider ep. II the weakest so far. It has a certain 'jolly' atmosphere that ruins the whole plot. Ep. I had maul and qui gon jinn..2 extremly good characters.

finti
nah I rank EPII higher than EP I because of Jar Jar and Jack "are you an angel" Lloyd

Dexx
fair enough....those are damn bad parts....
but episode II compensates thorugh that whole R2D2 -C3Po escapade resembling a cheap pc shooter game. flying droids, changing heads, stitches..bla-bla

Mujaffa
machines making machines..how perverse

Dexx
and geonosians are involved!!!....that's beyond perversity...it's ilegal! smile

Gundark
Dooku making off with the DS plans at the end. Lots of evil soon to be unleashed on the unsuspecting Republic !!

Dexx
i wonder if dooku can shave his beard with the force...

finti
I wonder if you could grow one

Dexx
dunno...mace windu has serious problems with force helped hair growth

finti
maybe he uses the light saber to shave his head

Dexx
ooh...i bet that has permanent results

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.