If your were Apocalypse how far could you get.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
You have everyone of Apocalypse powers how far could you get on this gauntlet

1.Toad
2.Avalanche & Pyro
3.Green Goblin & Lizard
4.Spider-Man,Captain America & Wolverine
5.Doc Samson,Luke Cage & Thing
6.Sasquatch.Classic Wonder Man & Namor
7.Hercules,Maxam & Professor Hulk
8.Classic Juggernaut
9.Apocalypse & Mister Sinister
10.Terrax,Jack of Hearts,Nimrod & Cable

Starscream M
prob 10 or complete the gauntlet...this is assuming I've been given ample time to master my abilities.

rotiart
Do I get prep? Cause if I get prep I'm looting doomtech starktech and reedtech to uberfy myself...

Fear a time traveling apocalypse riding inside of c.a.p. With an army of clors and iron men as my horsemen

golem370
No prep Apocalypse power knowledge and experience

Eel O'Brien

Zack Fair
0. A table would pawn me.

Philosophía
I'd get to 9, and then humiliate Apocalypse by beating him with his own powers.

golem370
bump

I would clear it.

LeonBuco666
I wouldnt fight, instead encourage peace & harmony, and gather the latter in a room for a board meeting as a new group of hero's fighting against the evil in the universe, then demolish them at them same time. I would ****ing end this gauntlet as apoc smokin'

SevenShackles
I'd clear. I would take great pleasure in beating the crap out of Apocalypse with sinister standing in as my blunt instrument. Nimrod and jack of hearts I would look forward to fighting them. Cable and Terrax i drop first.

LeonBuco666
I think if this was just apocalypse running this gauntlet, we'd have very different opinions, imo we're just being biased unto our selves.....and we have a right to, we all clear this guantlet

Endless Mike
If my what were Apocalypse?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
I think if this was just apocalypse running this gauntlet, we'd have very different opinions, imo we're just being biased unto our selves.....and we have a right to, we all clear this guantlet
Apocalypse does have a great power set he just never lives up to his potential in comics. Comic fans with comic knowledge could do beastie things with that power set IMO

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Apocalypse does have a great power set he just never lives up to his potential in comics. Comic fans with comic knowledge could do beastie things with that power set IMO thats what i mean, i think the rwaders have more knowledge and understanding of his powerset than he does himself

wolverinos
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien

Lol your sig seriously made me laugh.

curryman
Apocalypse doesn't do particularly bad with his powerset does he?

From what I seem to remember he's been doing pretty well in fights. Ikaris, HE and so on.

LeonBuco666
He doesnt so bad at all, he schools the x-men daily, but he doesmt optimise his powerset and use it at its best potential

Branlor Swift
Apocalypse doesn't actually seem to try.

He's never had one of those hero fights where he has to dig deep into his ballsack

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Apocalypse doesn't actually seem to try.

He's never had one of those hero fights where he has to dig deep into his ballsack
Living to try again seems to be his goto fall back tactic when his plans collapse. He doesn't seem to exert himself to the point of 'win or die' and rather wait it out and come up with another plan with his seemingly 'limitless time' when compared to his short lived foes. Well that's how he likes to paint the picture if you let him ramble enough.

If Apocalypse would go balls to the walls with some of the horsemen he has had he could go full 'Holocaust' and even if he was beaten he would accomplish a good portion of what he set out to do. I don't think a character like him can live up to his potential without making waves.

Stoic
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien

Order is messed up though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.