Godly Battle!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Captain Marvel (Shazam)
with mjolnir and belt of strength

vs

Ares (Marvel)
with destroyer armor and ebony blade

blood lust is on
no bfr

who wins

guy222
leaning towards ares

Enyalus
Godblast might royally screw up the Destroyer.

But barring that, I think Ares wins.

StiltmanFTW
Ares.

Red Hulk
Good way to put Ares in a battle against someone he doesn't stand a chance against...

You might as well have made it Destroyer/Ebony Blade vs Captain Thorvel.

complexbrother
Ares .

Sin I AM

Sin I AM
?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Sin I AM
?

Red Hulk told to me to tell you that he's too good to respond to your response and to **** off.

smile

Sin I AM
lol red hulk is a troll, what are you his mascot? i was bumping for continuity

Enyalus
lol red hulk is a troll, what are you his mascot? i was bumping for continuity

I agree. That Red Hulk guy is awful. I was just passing along his comments. Much to my protests. I don't support them at all.

I look like Scott Summers, by the way. Red eyes and all. If you ever wanna grab a drink sometime or something...

Sin I AM
awesome comeback

Enyalus
awesome comeback

Flatterer.

Anyhow, yeah, I think Ares wins barring a Godblast. Which I'm not even positive Shazam would be able to do.

Sin I AM
now your talking sugar wink

anywho maybe i think Marvel would be more than capable at producing his own version of a god blast and dare i say it may be more powerful

Enyalus
now your talking sugar wink

anywho maybe i think Marvel would be more than capable at producing his own version of a god blast and dare i say it may be more powerful

Nonsense. It's a well established fact that Marvel characters are more powerful than DC characters. The only thing Shazam has going for him is his last name - Billy Marvel.

Hehe, but in all seriousness, how do you see this fight playing out?

Kasper Gutman
I don't know if Captain Marvel is worthy of lifting Mjolnir. Not just any goody two shoes can lift the hammer. On the other hand maybe he can, i can't think of anything truly nasty in his history. On a goody two shoes scale CM would be right near the top. The list of on panel hoisting of the hammer is pretty small though.

Sin I AM
if supes can lift it, i can't see why billy couldn't, but for the sake of the thread he can.

but to answer your question enyalus. i see Marvel staying to the skies raining magical lightning bolt after lightning bolt down pn ares head. until ares gets smart and maneuvers himself to a position which forces Marvel to the ground. once there i see the tide quickly turning into the god of wars favor especially with that ebony blade and his blood lust. unless lets say for the sake of argument that Marvel is able to produce a form of god blast channeling each of the gods powers that amp each of his abilities or create multiple magical lightning strikes for a devastating effect

Kasper Gutman
Captain Marvel wouldn't have a godblast option. Any who'd lift Mjolnir will have the power of Thor yada yada but the god blast comes from Thor usually channelled through his hammer but not from his hammer. Maybe I'm talking out of my hat cause now that i think of it Beta Ray Bill has used some pretty impressive magic blasts. Just no idea if they were oficially god blasts.

UKR
Captain Marvel with Thor's hammer and power belt won't stand a chance. I'm pretty sure the Destroyer is still above that level. It was after all created by the combined power of all of Earth's skyfathers or something like that. The Destroyer beats Marvel to a smooth pulp in under five minutes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.