Silver Samurai with Muramasa vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Battlehammer
wolverine

StiltmanFTW
I believe it has been done before...

Silver Samurai wins more often that not. 6-7/10

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Battlehammer
wolverine

How? Silver Samurai managed to slash Logan in their every fight. Not counting Madripoor fight.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
How? Silver Samurai managed to slash Logan in their every fight. Not counting Madripoor fight. yeah but part of that may be because Logan knows he can heal so he fights more reckless

Battlehammer
wolverine knows he can take it, Logan knows he can't take slashes from that blade and has shown repeatedly to be superior in skill to silver samuria.

Stoic
this is sort of spite, The Silver Samurai is a master swordsman, and with the Muramasa all he would need is one hit to disable wolverines healing factor and a second to make him bleed to death, If Wolverine knew the stakes however and went for the kill, I see this as a 6-7/10 split in favor of Wolverine. He would of course need to remain untouched by the sword.

StiltmanFTW
BTW is it current SS? He's lost his hand, right...?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Stoic
this is sort of spite, The Silver Samurai is a master swordsman, and with the Muramasa all he would need is one hit to disable wolverines healing factor and a second to make him bleed to death, If Wolverine knew the stakes however and went for the kill, I see this as a 6-7/10 split in favor of Wolverine. He would of course need to remain untouched by the sword. similarly Silver Samurai needs to remain untouched by Logans claws

Battlehammer
Comes down to skill really. Logan better trained, more skilled, more experiences, perfected figthing against swords and is a swordmaster himself trained by the best int he world.

StiltmanFTW
http://www.mutanthigh.com/games/martialarts/fight1.html

Current Silver Samurai is a cripple. He can't win this.

Battlehammer
yea Logan cut his arm off after he cut logan heart in haft.

StiltmanFTW
Wasn't it a solar plexus stab? confused

Battlehammer
naw it was stated in new avenegrs that he cut his heart in haft.

StiltmanFTW
Badass.

Battlehammer
yup. hope they bring silver sam back and give him a metal hand or some shit

Starscream M
yup. hope they bring siler sam back and give him a metal hand or some shit I'd take a metal hand over shit personally

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
I'd take a metal hand over shit personally
what do you mean?

Starscream M
what do you mean? you said that they should give Silver Samurai a

metal hand

or

some shit

For me personally, I'd rather have a metal hand than some shit.

Battlehammer
shit miss read what you said, for some reason thought you said shit personality

StiltmanFTW
laughing

I just hope he won't get an artificial healing factor... it was done so many times...

Battlehammer
he could be a beast if he sued his abilites better.

hell he could make his armor invulnerable, coudl firer invulnerable bullets ect.

Starscream M
he could be a beast if he sued his abilites better.

hell he could make his armor invulnerable, coudl firer invulnerable bullets ect. so he could be a beast if he made himself someone different?

so can anyone then

Battlehammer
makign his armor invulnerable would not make him a different person.

StiltmanFTW
Shogun-style, eh?

Starscream M
makign his armor invulnerable would not make him a different person. but shooting invulnerable bullets would

Battlehammer
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Shogun-style, eh?
hell yea lol

yea the bullet thing would be out fo character lol

Starscream M

yea the bullet thing would be out fo character lol yeah lol that was so random

I was like why would a Samurai shoot guns all of sudden...he'd have to change his name and be a completely different character. Silver Cowboy perhaps.

Battlehammer
lol

StiltmanFTW
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/91/GhostRider_western_1.jpg

laughing out loud

Battlehammer
lol

srankmissingnin
His power is tachyon field generation... they should just make him a speedster.

guy222
bumprav

jinzin
With both hands, SS is definitely good enough to win. With one hand? Hell he'd still have a chance at taking it.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Starscream M
Who wins? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=482231

mine kicked more ass than yours.

Survivor19
Samurai wins this. He is more then capable of delivering a killing stroke despite all Logan's efforts.

BTW he is due to appear in Secret Warriors. I wonder, will we see what've became of his arm?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.