Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
whats the least powerful being who could take him the majority?

Starscream M
question...do you turn into stone just by looking at him?

Battlehammer
true ok two secnerio.

who the least powerful person that can defeat him with all his powers.

second scenerio who the least power individual who can defeat him with out stone gaze powers

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
true ok two secnerio.

who the least powerful person that can defeat him with all his powers.

second scenerio who the least power individual who can defeat him with out stone gaze powers not sure who could beat him with his stone gaze powers

without his powers, I think the least powerful individual to beat him may be deadpool

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
not sure who could beat him with his stone gaze powers

without his powers, I think the least powerful individual to beat him may be deadpool
the majority? not likly.

Gorgon would read him like an oppen book, he more skilled, stronger and faster, he healing pritty dam closes and he already dead.

Starscream M
the majority? not likly.

Gorgon would read him like an oppen book, he more skilled, stronger and faster, he healing pritty dam closes and he already dead. gorgon can't read deadpool...deadpool's too unpredictable

and gorgon's hf nowhere near deadpools

Battlehammer
gorgon can't read deadpool...deadpool's too unpredictable

and gorgon's hf nowhere near deadpools

actaully he can, he a telepath...........

actaully it pritty closes from what was shown of it. Nothign even made this dude pauses.

deadpool would be KO by gorgon he inferior in every way aside from healing factor and thats only due to immortalty.

Battlehammer
bump

DestinyGuy678
anyone who wheres sunglasses? other than using his ability against him it'd take a pretty powerful character to beat him.

Enyalus
Daredevil. shifty

Mindset
actaully he can, he a telepath...........

actaully it pritty closes from what was shown of it. Nothign even made this dude pauses.

deadpool would be KO by gorgon he inferior in every way aside from healing factor and thats only due to immortalty. Deadpool is immune to telepathic probing because his mind is always in flux, which is also why he is unpredictable.

Wei Phoenix
Wolverine could probably beat him with his stone gaze powers.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
Deadpool is immune to telepathic probing because his mind is always in flux, which is also why he is unpredictable.
what? He not compeltely immune, cable if not mitasken has read his mind and proffessor x as well if not mistaken.

wolverine is very hard to read and gorgon was able to read his, even though he has ton's of mental barriers amoung other things.

hell and elektra also has great telepathic resistences and he read her mind easily

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Wolverine could probably beat him with his stone gaze powers.
naw not if gorgon goes all out.

Wei Phoenix
I mean he doesn't have to look at him to fight him. He is one of the few that can fight without sight.

Enyalus
Deadpool is immune to telepathic probing because his mind is always in flux, which is also why he is unpredictable.

I thought he lost that after his cancer got cured in the later Cable & Deadpool issues? Or am I mistaken?

Battlehammer
I mean he doesn't have to look at him to fight him. He is one of the few that can fight without sight.

He stomp on both wolverine and elektra with out using it............after they got a suprize attack on him.

Battlehammer
dude a beast, had superhuman everything, telepath, powerful healing factor, master fighter, almost inhumanly if not inhumanly intelligent ect.

Mindset
what? He not compeltely immune, cable if not msitaken ahs read his mind.

wolverine is very hard to read and gorgon was able to read his, even though he has ton's of mental barriers amoung other things.

hell and elektra also has great telepathic resistences and he read her mind easily
Emma Frost using Cerebro couldn't, Gorgon isn't reading his mind.
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CableDeadpool08200418BroomhandleMau.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CableDeadpool08200419BroomhandleMau.jpg

Mindset
Originally posted by Enyalus
I thought he lost that after his cancer got cured in the later Cable & Deadpool issues? Or am I mistaken? His cancer never got cured, which is why he's still ugly, lol.

Also, if he was cured then he would no longer be "crazy", and that obviously isn't the case.

Battlehammer
impressive, and you mean to tell me he never had his mind read?

Mindset
impressive, and you mean to tell me he never had his mind read? Not that I recall, and I've read pretty much every appearance he has.

Battlehammer
so your telling me he could beat proffessor x?

Mindset
so your telling me he could beat proffessor x? No, he is immune to having his mind read, not telepathy in its entirety.

Xavier could just psi blast him.

Battlehammer
No, he is immune to having his mind read, not telepathy in its entirety.

Xavier could just psi blast him.
so telepathy works, but not mind reading? that makes no senses. mind readings the easiest, if one can't do that to him they should not be able to psi blast him. so he can be mind controlled?

Mindset
so telepathy works, but not mind reading? that makes no senses. mind readings the easiest, if one can't do that to him they should not be able to psi blast him. so he can be mind controlled? Well let's say I assume Xavier could psi blast him, I'm not entirely sure.

I don't know if he can be controlled, it has never happened before. Closest thing I can think of was when his brain was surgically altered so he would kill Cable.

Battlehammer
interesting, so his immunity comes from a flux? I don't get it. what is this flux?

Enyalus
interesting, so his immunity comes from a flux? I don't get it. what is this flux?

His HF constantly regenerates cells and tissues in his brain (and everywhere else) so that his mind is never in a stable state. Making it impossible for someone to alter psionically.

Mindset
It comes from his cancer, his body has to continually regenerate to keep him alive, or keep his cancer from spreading, w/e.

Battlehammer
logan has the same thing........not cancer, but his body cosntantly healing which he stated, and his mind is only fragments.........and yet ive neevr heard anyone say anything about a flux. They have said he produced mental barriers and his mind is a complete mess

Mindset
Well Deadpool is cooler than Logan that's probably why shifty

Battlehammer
lol.

they both still loses here though. Neither one mind can be read by gorgon (logan due to psi blocker), but they still get KOed.

DestinyGuy678
It comes from his cancer, his body has to continually regenerate to keep him alive, or keep his cancer from spreading, w/e. something I Dont completely understand..isnt cancer in itself the rapid regenerationg of mutant celss...having acclerated healing should cause the cancer t ospread even more shouldnt it?

as for beating gorgon, maybe:
spiderman
black panther
static
spitfire

Battlehammer
no

deffiently not

no diea who that is

nope

DestinyGuy678
no

deffiently not

no diea who that is

nope
spiderman could web him up possibly
black panther and his energy daggers
static from dc, electromagnetic control
spitfire is much fastershe'd probably win.

Wei Phoenix
After seing Pixie vs Empath, i'm going to throw her in with her soul sword. God that was a funny fight.

Cyclops
Storm
Deadpool
Batman given a decent amount of time to plan.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
spiderman could web him up possibly
black panther and his energy daggers
static from dc, electromagnetic control
spitfire is much fastershe'd probably win.
No he far to skilled and fast the dude effortly deflects bullets he not gunna have problems with webbing

sorry, but no. The guy he facing is superior to him in ever single way, panther is not standing any chances.

still no idea who that is, you don't mean the ddue in the show do you?

much faster? the dude moves at the speed of thought people move in slow motion to him........

Warrior18
Just throwing some names into the hat here. Tell me what you think:

Venom(Brock)
Omega Red
Carnage
Jakita Wagner

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Daredevil. shifty

Beat me to it. Though I was considering Dr. Midnight.

Silent Guardian
Batman could take him

DestinyGuy678
No he far to skilled and fast the dude effortly deflects bullets he not gunna have problems with webbing

sorry, but no. The guy he facing is superior to him in ever single way, panther is not standing any chances.

still no idea who that is, you don't mean the ddue in the show do you?

much faster? the dude moves at the speed of thought people move in slow motion to him........

yeah the guy fro mthe show, and he doesnt move at the speed of thought,he said to elektra they were having a conversation at the speed of thought

Battlehammer
yeah the guy fro mthe show, and he doesnt move at the speed of thought,he said to elektra they were having a conversation at the speed of thought
they werent in a show............and he was showing elektra how he percieve the world, yes they were talking in thought, but trust me elektra does not percieve the world that slowly, but gorgon does which is why he does crazy deflecting and dodging feats

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Batman could take him
are you kidding me? he get slaughtered.

Wei Phoenix
are you kidding me? he get slaughtered.

In an out of the blue fight, yes Gorgon will stop him, with enough time to plan and prepare against him then Batman could win.

Battlehammer
I hate that arguement.

Gorgon won't jsut stop him he will slaughter him.

complexbrother
Nemesis Kid

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/a/a8/Nemesis_Kid_02.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemesis_Kid

He'll desrtroy Gorgon

Battlehammer
nice, but did you not read the thread I am looking for the least powerful character who can beat him.

Wei Phoenix
I hate that arguement.

Gorgon won't jsut stop him he will slaughter him.

Hate it or not but batman with prep time has beaten people above Gorgon. Hell

Battlehammer
I know it just annoying. every batman thread, that he loses everyones like hey but with prep he wins........if you say prep he gets like an auto victory.

though Gorgon likly smarter then Batman

DestinyGuy678
they werent in a show............and he was showing elektra how he percieve the world, yes they were talking in thought, but trust me elektra does not percieve the world that slowly, but gorgon does which is why he does crazy deflecting and dodging feats I was saying static, the one from the show

it obivous he cant move at the speed of thought, seeing a that would give him super speed like quick silver

Battlehammer
I was saying static, the one from the show

it obivous he cant move at the speed of thought, seeing a that would give him super speed like quick silver
Oh I see.

actaully he does have super speed it one of his powers..........and yes he does move at the speed of thought. which is why every one when shown from his point of view was movign an ultra slow motion, then when speed back up se see him spining his swords around light crazy deflecting all the bullets effortlessly, it becuases they move super slow to him.

and quick silver no logner has superspeed and when he did he was pushing more a good deal more then the speed of thought.

oh and Gorgon stomps the shit out of Black Panther.

DestinyGuy678
Oh I see.

actaully he does have super speed it one of his powers..........and yes he does move at the speed of thought. which is why every one when shown from his point of view was movign an ultra slow motion, then when speed back up se see him spining his swords around light crazy deflecting all the bullets effortlessly, it becuases they move super slow to him.

and quick silver no logner has superspeed and when he did he was pushing more a good deal more then the speed of thought.

oh and Gorgon stomps the shit out of Black Panther. BP could beat him similar to how wolverine did, he has speed, hes not that fast, I mean elektra nd wolverine were keeping up with him

Battlehammer
BP could beat him similar to how wolverine did, he has speed, hes not that fast, I mean elektra nd wolverine were keeping up with him
No he couldent don't be rediculous.

Gorgon was out speeding both of them and stomping them even with all there tech.........hell elektra fought him one on one ealier in the arc and could not even touch him. Hell she was taken out right away in there second fight.

There is not way BP could beat him when wolverine would loses the majority.

BP does not have the damaeg soak ability to even fight him let a lone a victor come on be be assurd. I know you like him,but come on. Next ull be saying he could beat Omega red

complexbrother
he is. duo damsel beat him before.

but ok ...
Stick
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/79/Stickdd.gif

Battlehammer
Originally posted by complexbrother
he is. duo damsel beat him before.

but ok ...
Stick
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/79/Stickdd.gif
what lol.

naw stick would get crushed.

Starscream M

though Gorgon likly smarter then Batman wow. you just said Gorgon is likely smarter than Batman. wow. no expression

Battlehammer
wow. you just said Gorgon is likely smarter than Batman. wow. no expression
yea, he might have superhuman intellect. He proved the existences of god with out a shredd of doubt when he was 9..........what did bruce do when he was nine? Or better yet when he was like 4 he painted one of the greatest master pieces ever and was world reknowned artist ect. all due to his avst intellect.

Mindset
Doom didn't do anything when he was 9, is Gorgon smarter than him?

Starscream M
yea, he might have superhuman intellect. He proved the existences of god with out a shredd of doubt when he was 9..........what did bruce do when he was nine? Or better yet when he was like 4 he painted one of the greatest master pieces ever and was world reknowned artist ect. all due to his avst intellect. how did he prove the existence of god? I'm genuinely curious because in Marvel god is the writers and artists according to Mr. Master.

Battlehammer
Doom didn't do anything when he was 9, is Gorgon smarter than him?
maybe. I mean the kid proved somethign at 9 that no person had been able to and he was a kid. Thats a ****ing super genius.

Mindset
Gorgon isn't smarter than Doom.

Battlehammer
how did he prove the existence of god? I'm genuinely curious because in Marvel god is the writers and artists according to Mr. Master.
well mister master is incorrect I guess.

I don't know he just figured it out. That what was stated.

Mindset
This was in the arc Wolverine was brainwashed by The Hand?

carver9
it seem like everyone that has been named in this battle. A lot of people dont seem to know much about gorgon, gorgon would destroy majority everyone that was named.

Battlehammer
Gorgon isn't smarter than Doom.
he maybe. I mean just becuases your smarter does not mean you will achieve more. It ones ambition.

I mean did doom at such a young age show such intelligences?

Battlehammer
This was in the arc Wolverine was brainwashed by The Hand?
yea that or agent of shield I am looking for the issue right now

Starscream M
well mister master is incorrect I guess.

I don't know he just figured it out. That what was stated. but there is no god in marvel.

so 9yr old gorgon proved the existence of something that doesn't exist. bravo.

Mindset
he maybe. I mean just becuases your smarter does not mean you will achieve more. It ones ambition.

I mean did doom at such a young age show such intelligences?

Doom in his teens made a device to travel to different dimensions and made an army of cybernetic robots.

And I'm willing to bet Gorgon had more education than a poor gypsie kid.

Battlehammer
but there is no god in marvel.

so 9yr old gorgon proved the existence of something that doesn't exist. bravo.
.........yea becuases you know more the the comic writer yea ok.

Battlehammer
Doom in his teens made a device to travel to different dimensions and made an army of cybernetic robots.

And I'm willing to bet Gorgon had more education than a poor gypsie kid.
dam yea doom smarter, but he still pritty dam smart to figure out such a thing at such a young age.

Starscream M
.........yea becuases you know more the the comic writer yea ok. uh there is no god in marvel...unlike DC there is no heaven or hell on marvel.

Wei Phoenix
uh there is no god in marvel...unlike DC there is no heaven or hell on marvel.

TOAA? Mephisto's realm?

Mindset
uh there is no god in marvel...unlike DC there is no heaven or hell on marvel. There's a hell, not sure about heaven, but those 2 usually go hand in hand.

Mindset
TOAA? Mephisto's realm? Mephisto's realm isn't hell, it's a hell like dimension.

Where GR was trapped was Hell.

Starscream M
TOAA? Mephisto's realm? well if its TOAA then its well known and no point for Gorgon to prove

Battlehammer
uh there is no god in marvel...unlike DC there is no heaven or hell on marvel.
wrong as usual, do you enjoy having your head stuck up year ass all the time?

Yes there is a god it just not a character/hero.

yes there is heaven it been mention several times and even in wolverine comic, there is a limbo, there is a heal, there are demons and there are angels.

Battlehammer
well if its TOAA then its well known and no point for Gorgon to prove
it not TOAA, god not shown in marvel, they liek to keep it unknown however he been mention before several times, hell the fanstestic four wen to heaven onces.

complexbrother
Mr Fantastic could just smother him. Gorgon can't cut through his skin, and Mf don't have to look him in the eyes to do it either.

Warrior18
Bump.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Warrior18
Just throwing some names into the hat here. Tell me what you think:

Venom(Brock)
Omega Red
Carnage
Jakita Wagner

Oh, and again. smile

I'm Bran
There is no way Gorgon is smarter than Batman...

Original Smurph
Originally posted by I'm Bran
There is no way Gorgon is smarter than Batman... Gorgon mathematically proved the existence of God at either age 6 or age 9, iirc... that's his best feat to date, I believe.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Gorgon mathematically proved the existence of God at either age 6 or age 9, iirc... that's his best feat to date, I believe. I know...

But how does this one feat make him smarter than Batman?

Warrior18
Gorgon mathematically proved the existence of God at either age 6 or age 9, iirc... that's his best feat to date, I believe.

Hell even Rain Man could probably do something like that. shifty

Original Smurph
I know...

But how does this one feat make him smarter than Batman? Orly?

I don't think it does. I think Bats could find the loopholes in the equation.

I'm Bran
Orly?

I don't think it does. I think Bats could find the loopholes in the equation. Batman would retcon kick it.

Or own it so bad, that Gorgon would start crying... I could see that actually...

Starscream M
How did Gorgon prove the existence of god in a universe where there is no god?

Or am I mistaken? is there a god in marvel?

Anti-Monitor
Cap, by using his shield and reflect his powers back on to him.

Will this effect Thing?

Kris Blaze
Emma Frost using Cerebro couldn't, Gorgon isn't reading his mind.
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CableDeadpool08200418BroomhandleMau.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CableDeadpool08200419BroomhandleMau.jpg

I thought Cerebro was replaced with Cerebra a couple of years ago?

I'm Bran
How did Gorgon prove the existence of god in a universe where there is no god?

Or am I mistaken? is there a god in marvel? There is a God.
There's also a Heaven, and a Heck... Heaven and Heck are more associated with Ghost Rider though, while God's a whore.

Starscream M
There is a God.
There's also a Heaven, and a Heck... Heaven and Heck are more associated with Ghost Rider though, while God's a whore. cool...didn't know that

where does god fall on the marvel hierarchy? I dont believe I've seen god on Mr. Master's hierarchy list

Kris Blaze
Mathematically prove that God exists?

lmao.

I'm Bran
No shit...

cool...didn't know that

where does god fall on the marvel hierarchy? I dont believe I've seen god on Mr. Master's hierarchy list Well, he's God if that helps...

He's the creator of everything, and is the most powerful being (LT serves him). He mostly does pep talks though when he does make appearances.

Starscream M
is god the same as TOAA?

I'm Bran
is god the same as TOAA? Ya. TOAA is just a name fans gave to him (based on when LT says he serves The One Above All, if I remember correctly)... call him what you will though.

Kris Blaze
Ya. TOAA is just a name fans gave to him (based on when LT says he serves The One Above All, if I remember correctly)... call him what you will though.

I'm gonna call him Bran.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I'm gonna call him Bran. Most reasonable thing I've heard all day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.