Silver Samruria vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
who wins? first match blade they both have standard equiptment.

second fight they both jsut have there melee weapons.

third there just fightign with swords

fourth there fightign pure h2h.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
who wins? first match blade they both have standard equiptment.

second fight they both jsut have there melee weapons.

third there just fightign with swords

fourth there fightign pure h2h.

1. blade 7/10

2. samurai 7/10

3. samurai 7/10

4. blade 8/10

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
1. blade 7/10

2. samurai 7/10

3. samurai 7/10

4. blade 8/10
why?

also I not sure I agree with the last one at all.

Starscream M
blade is stronger and faster and has better HF

but Silver Samurai has better armor

Battlehammer
blade is stronger and faster and has better HF

but Silver Samurai has better armor
no sure he throws more power.........spiderman got bashed around by silver samuria...........

faster? not likly silver samuria was able to after a shot was fire run infront of a girl and deflect the bullet and all the other ones that fallowed.

Starscream M
not likly silver samuria was able to after a shot was fire run infront of a girl and deflect the bullet and all the other ones that fallowed. thats PIS unless you really think Sam can outrun a bullet

Battlehammer
thats PIS unless you really think Sam can outrun a bullet
he was pritty dam closes to the person.

also he was in mid run when the bullet was shot if not mistaken.

he shown inhuman levels of speed and reflexes while fighting both spiderman, shang-chi and wolverine.

also hyperthetically his powers would allow him to do so if used correctly.

DestinyGuy678
standard equpiment: blade 7/10
Melee Weapons: Blade 5-6/10 blades adamantium sword should really help hear as well as his healing factor, but it'd be close
Just Swords: Stalemate
Pure H2H: Blades blows pack a lot of power, he shater a mindless one with a punch (MI13 troops were firing on the mindlessones with everything they had and couldnt hinder them in anyway) blade being stronger and more durable should make up for a skill gap, but seeing as blade is mainly a weapons master he isn't as proficient in hand-to-hand, he has been shown to know several martial arts though, I dont know enough about the silver samurais hand-to-hand though

jinzin
Silver Samurai's good enough to bash Wolverine around in strict hand to hand back in the 80's.

Samaurai would win the first.
Dunno about the second.
Wins or ties the third.
Wins the fourth.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
standard equpiment: blade 7/10
Melee Weapons: Blade 5-6/10 blades adamantium sword should really help hear as well as his healing factor, but it'd be close
Just Swords: Stalemate
Pure H2H: Blades blows pack a lot of power, he shater a mindless one with a punch (MI13 troops were firing on the mindlessones with everything they had and couldnt hinder them in anyway) blade being stronger and more durable should make up for a skill gap, but seeing as blade is mainly a weapons master he isn't as proficient in hand-to-hand, he has been shown to know several martial arts though, I dont know enough about the silver samurais hand-to-hand though

what melee wepaons does blade have other then swords?

statelmate? in a sword fight vs silver samuria? I find that hard to believe.

Siler samuria packs a punch and is very tough as well as having armor.

DestinyGuy678
what melee wepaons does blade have other then swords?

statelmate? in a sword fight vs silver samuria? I find that hard to believe.

Siler samuria packs a punch and is very tough as well as having armor.

everything under the sun, hes been shown to carry boomerangs, chains, and ofcourse stakes.

blades been training with the sword for near a hundred years wit hthe blade, but he's also trained in otherweapons as well, while SS seems to have focused on the sword, in my opinion itd be a stalemate, blades healing/pain tolerance helping him a lot.

unless the armor is harder than the body of a mindless one I dont see it doing him much good, but what speed feats does SS have

Battlehammer
everything under the sun, hes been shown to carry boomerangs, chains, and ofcourse stakes.

yes, but I ment standard melee equiptment.

blades been training with the sword for near a hundred years wit hthe blade, but he's also trained in otherweapons as well, while SS seems to have focused on the sword, in my opinion itd be a stalemate, blades healing/pain tolerance helping him a lot.

When wolverine met him in the past he was a novices and that was far from 100 years ago.

Ken trained all his life as a Swordsmen sinces he could walk and it been part of his faimly for thousands of years if not mistaken. Hell his father was consider one of the greatest swordsmen to ever live and he trianed Ken.

Ken has a high level of pain tolerences and skill advantage.

unless the armor is harder than the body of a mindless one I dont see it doing him much good, but what speed feats does SS have
how durable are midnless ones?

SS easily bash spiderman around, was able to after a gun was fired move infront of a woman and deflect the bullet as well as the ones that fallowed.

Mindset
Blade didn't shatter a mindless one, he cracked part of it's head.

DestinyGuy678
yes, but I ment standard melee equiptment.

When wolverine met him in the past he was a novices and that was far from 100 years ago.

Ken trained all his life as a Swordsmen sinces he could walk and it been part of his faimly for thousands of years if not mistaken. Hell his father was consider one of the greatest swordsmen to ever live and he trianed Ken.

Ken has a high level of pain tolerences and skill advantage.

how durable are midnless ones?

SS easily bash spiderman around, was able to after a gun was fired move infront of a woman and deflect the bullet as well as the ones that fallowed.

his standard equipment is always changing, frankly it'd be better if you chose what qupiment he was carrying

blade has beaten plenty of sword masters, and has also trained all his life, skill would be hard to measure which is why I said stalemate.

blades accelerated healing helps,

mondless ones were fired upon by MI13 forces and it did nothing to them they walked through the bulletts like they werent there, but when blade punched one he was able to crack it

blade has pretty good showings against spiderman too, blade was able to deflect multiple bullets wit ha chain I think the two are pretty even I'm giving blade the slight advantage due to his strength, his guns and such, as well as his accelerated healing

Battlehammer
his standard equipment is always changing, frankly it'd be better if you chose what qupiment he was carrying

whatever he currently carrying.

blade has beaten plenty of sword masters, and has also trained all his life, skill would be hard to measure which is why I said stalemate.

blades accelerated healing helps,

None of theses swordsmen were ken or his trainers level. Wolverine compared Ken father to Ogun who is the most skilled swordsmen and possiable fighter ever. Ken was trained through his live by his father.

dident logan say that Blade was a novice or implied it?

also blade was not trained to the extent silver samuria was. He was trained from a little boy in swordplay so that he could be his clans and the worlds greatest swordsmast.

I saw the scans of blade beating a swordmaster who stated he had not picked up a sword in a millenia.

Oh it will help, but not much when he getting stab through vital area's.

mondless ones were fired upon by MI13 forces and it did nothing to them they walked through the bulletts like they werent there, but when blade punched one he was able to crack it
thats one showing hardly the norm.

Logan who done similar things like beaten highly durable individuals, breaking chains said to be unbreakable did not break Silver Samuria armor when he punched it full on.

blade has pretty good showings against spiderman too,

Silver Samuria did it twices and onces shang-chi was there to help. Silver Samuria beat spiderman down in like two pannels.

blade was able to deflect multiple bullets wit ha chain I think the two are pretty even I'm giving blade the slight advantage due to his strength, his guns and such, as well as his accelerated healing
thats not as good as what Silver Samuria did.

Silver Samuria has shown great attack power as well as damage soak, durability, agility, speed, reflexes, also superior skill.

I agree it deffiently a good match up and closes

DestinyGuy678
...wolverine never implied anything...heck they barely talked

and his healing factor will save him as long as it doesnt pierce his heart, right now his healing is still pretty vague though I'm not sure if a head wound would kill him, blade stated before bullets wounds dont kill vampires (and he has some vampires fighting him after he shot them i nthe head)

and the person who hadnt picked upa sword in a millenia, hadnt been alive in a millenia, he had just been ressurected. Even if silver samurai is more skilled, blade isnt far behind him and its take less to take out silver samurai

and wolverine not being able to break ss's armor could be PIS, whats the armor made of, is it bullet proof?

BLade beat spiderman in two or three if I'm not mistaken, the nbeat dracula. SPiderma nhas very ppor showings against vampires, dunno why,

I dunno about power output,
skill if ss is ahead it isnt by much
durability, blade has taken many explosions with little to no damage, what durability feats does SS have?

WHile blade hasnt deflected bullets(at least I cant remember) he has cast a form of after image once, and has taken out opponents who had him full in their sights before they could shoot him.

Battlehammer

DestinyGuy678
no, wolverine saved a yound blade, but didnt really say anything to him other than teling him he was losing blood and to take his coat.

exactly thats WHY he's so powerful, he doesnt have a vampires weaknesses, he has all their strengths, blade stated gun shots wouldnt kill vampires. HIs healing isnt fully xplained yet, but I would say being able to heal a spine injury proves he can heal vital parts of his body

in the arc he'd beeen resently ressurected, and I dont see how being dead would make him lose his skills., blade has never lost in sword combat o nany occasion I can think of.

I dont understand what youre saying in regards to the spiderman fight

heres blade taking an explosion:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladeswordskills5.jpg

....and are yo usain silver samurai has bullet speed?

Battlehammer

Iceman717
Blade Would Best Silver Samurai In Combat Because:

I.

Blade Can Adapt Any Weapon To His Arsenal Within A Matter Of Seconds/Minutes.

II.

Blade's Healing Factor Is Superb, Closest To Wolverine And Probably Surpasses It. Do The Math!

III.

Blade Has Trained Himself At An Olympic Athlete Level, Mastering Combat Styles Similar To Batman.

Hands Down, Eric Brooks Would Defeat The Samurai.

Mindset
fanboy?

Battlehammer

snoopdogg
Would SS's sword and armor hold up to a adamantium sword?

And BTW the swordsmen that Blade bested wasn't no oridinary vampire, he went by the name of Varnae. Who was the first and most powerful vampire.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Would SS's sword and armor hold up to a adamantium sword?

your not fimilar with Silver Samuria are you?

asside from the fact he has a magic sword..........his power is to make objects unbreabkle.

armor could if he made it unbreakable other wises it would not.

snoopdogg
So it's impossible to harm SS then if he has unbreakable armor? This seems kinda spite.

Battlehammer
So it's impossible to harm SS then if he has unbreakable armor? This seems kinda spite.
He never done it, it be out of character. He could do it, but he won't.

snoopdogg
He never done it, it be out of character. He could do it, but he won't. If a adamantium sword cannot damage Silver Samurai's armor how can Blade get a win?

Battlehammer
If a adamantium sword cannot damage Silver Samurai's armor how can Blade get a win?
did you not listen? He never done it before, he could do it to be sure, but it go against his CIS.

snoopdogg
did you not listen? He never done it before, he could do it to be sure, but it go against his CIS. Sometimes it's hard to comprehend the point you're trying to get acrossed.

Battlehammer
Sometimes it's hard to comprehend the point you're trying to get acrossed.
sorry about that, I did not mean to snap.

I actually think this is a good match up.

snoopdogg
no, wolverine saved a yound blade, but didnt really say anything to him other than teling him he was losing blood and to take his coat.
Didn't one of Blade's human gang member beat up Wolverine in that issue?

Battlehammer
Didn't one of Blade's human gang member beat up Wolverine in that issue?
Actually it was off pannel.........and all he said was I jump a guy, he ended up no being human and was beating on me and I pull a bladed and stabbed him..............nothing stated said Wolverien got beat up

snoopdogg
Actually it was off pannel.........and all he said was I jump a guy, he ended up no being human and was beating on me and I pull a bladed and stabbed him..............nothing stated said Wolverien got beat up He said that Wolverine got the jump on him so he slashed Logan's throat and took his wallet. Then as Logan went to get up he cut him again and left.

Battlehammer
He said that Wolverine got the jump on him so he slashed Logan's throat and took his wallet. Then as Logan went to get up he cut him again and left.
actaully he got the jump on wolverine, he was trying to steal wolveriens wallet, wolverien turn out to be way faster then he asspected ended up beating on him untill he flashed a blade and stabbed him to his surprize.

it was also completely off pannel...........

Starscream M
actaully he got the jump on wolverine, he was trying to steal wolveriens wallet, wolverien turn out to be way faster then he asspected ended up beating on him untill he flashed a blade and stabbed him to his surprize.

it was also completely off pannel........... if it was offpanel...how did you describe what happened in such detail?

snoopdogg

it was also completely off pannel........... Actually Hector clearly stated the Wolverine got the jump on him but his knife was the deciding factor.

snoopdogg
if it was offpanel...how did you describe what happened in such detail? The guy that gutted Logan and stole his wallet told the story and actually thought Logan was a vamp.

Starscream M
The guy that gutted Logan and stole his wallet told the story and actually thought Logan was a vamp. lol at logan being PWN3d by blade's henchman

do you have a scan of that?

snoopdogg
lol at logan being PWN3d by blade's henchman

do you have a scan of that? It happened off panel. All it showed was Hector telling Blade how he sliced Wolverine's chest and throat, attempted to steal his wallet but Logan was getting up so he cut him again and left.

Battlehammer
It happened off panel. All it showed was Hector telling Blade how he sliced Wolverine's chest and throat, attempted to steal his wallet but Logan was getting up so he cut him again and left.
and he did it by surpize..........also how the hell do we even know what happen it was off pannel and stated by a less the honest man.

Battlehammer
Actually Hector clearly stated the Wolverine got the jump on him but his knife was the deciding factor.
no he dident sinces that be impossiable to get the jump on the person who muggin you.

snoopdogg
no he dident sinces that be impossiable to get the jump on the person who muggin you. Not if you were a human and the guy you were mugging was Wolverine. It's not a stretch.

Battlehammer
Not if you were a human and the guy you were mugging was Wolverine. It's not a stretch.
yes it is. Logan would be the mugger then not the guy.

also it happen off pannel..........the dude a thieft to beggin with.........which is far from honest and were not even sure of wolverine intent

Starscream M
still laughing at Logan getting mugged and gutted like a fish...hahahahha

Battlehammer
laugh all you like about an off pannel event you never read, stated by a thief to beggin with and on top of that no one even knows wolverine intent........and wolverine was shown with no stabb wounds at all..........oh and the guy stated that no human could move as fast as he.

snoopdogg
laugh all you like about an off pannel event you never read, stated by a thief to beggin with and on top of that no one even knows wolverine intent........and wolverine was shown with no stabb wounds at all..........oh and the guy stated that no human could move as fast as he. I like you you accept that fact that Hector said Wolverine moved fast but you discount the fact that he said he put Logan down by cutting him up.

That's not biased one bit.

Starscream M
laugh all you like about an off pannel event you never read, stated by a thief to beggin with and on top of that no one even knows wolverine intent........and wolverine was shown with no stabb wounds at all..........oh and the guy stated that no human could move as fast as he. uh wolverine prob healed from the stab wounds

I'm surprised you didn't call it PIS...figured you would

anyways it doesnt matter what Wolverine's intent was, getting cut and beat by a street bum is pretty embarrassing all the same

Battlehammer
I like you you accept that fact that Hector said Wolverine moved fast but you discount the fact that he said he put Logan down by cutting him up.

That's not biased one bit.
did I say I accepted it? nope I dident. If your gunna uses his comment might as well tell everything he said. Bruce thinks it was all bad, but it wasent which is why I said the rest of what he said. No were did I say I accepted it as evidences or try and uses it as such.

snoopdogg
did I say I accepted it? nope I dident. If your gunna uses his comment might as well tell everything he said. Bruce thinks it was all bad, but it wasent which is why I said the rest of what he said. No were did I say I accepted it as evidences or try and uses it as such. I think it's cool Wolverine moved so fast Hector thought he was a vampire. But if you accept Hector's comments on Logan's speed you have to accept his comments on putting Logan down.

Battlehammer
uh wolverine prob healed from the stab wounds

I'm surprised you didn't call it PIS...figured you would

anyways it doesnt matter what Wolverine's intent was, getting cut and beat by a street bum is pretty embarrassing all the same
His cloths were fine............not blood or damage to them....

`

Who said he got beat? it happen off pannel, who have only a thieft word, and no damage shown in wolveriens clothings and on top of that we don't no what wolverine intent was it could ahve let himself be stabbed, would not eb the first time.

jinzin
Originally posted by Iceman717
Blade Would Best Silver Samurai In Combat Because:

I.

Blade Can Adapt Any Weapon To His Arsenal Within A Matter Of Seconds/Minutes.

II.

Blade's Healing Factor Is Superb, Closest To Wolverine And Probably Surpasses It. Do The Math!

III.

Blade Has Trained Himself At An Olympic Athlete Level, Mastering Combat Styles Similar To Batman.

Hands Down, Eric Brooks Would Defeat The Samurai.

What the f**k?

I may be true but I hardly see how that gives him an advantage over an equallly versatile opponent.

II. It's nowhere even CLOSE to Wolverine's.

III. Lmao Silver Samurai's so far beyond Olympic level it's not even funny.

Starscream M
yes wolverine just loves going around getting stabbed by random strangers!

lol at battlehammer pathetic excuses

Battlehammer
at what pathetic excuses? it happen off pannel. uve never even read the issue, the dudes a theift, logans cloths arnt damaeg from the suposed stab, there not any blood and wolverine never gave his side.

oh so you agree with the man that wolverine inhumanly fast?

Starscream M
at what pathetic excuses? it happen off pannel. uve never even read the issue, the dudes a theift, logans cloths arnt damaeg from the suposed stab, there not any blood and wolverine never gave his side.

oh so you agree with the man that wolverine inhumanly fast? yes, wolverine is faster than a human. duh.

Battlehammer
yes, wolverine is faster than a human. duh.
it implied superhuman..........as fast as a vampire

Starscream M
it implied superhuman..........as fast as a vampire did he actually say he thought wolverine was as fast as a vampire?

Battlehammer
did he actually say he thought wolverine was as fast as a vampire?
yes they implied that they thought he was a vampire. Which is why Blade went looking for him only to be infacted save by him.

Starscream M
yes they implied that they thought he was a vampire. Which is why Blade went looking for him only to be infacted save by him. so he never said wolverine was as fast as a vampire. you just made that up. I suspected as much.

srankmissingnin
According to the guys story, he tried to mugg Wolverine. He managed slit Wolverine's throat. He was going to search his body for stuff but Wolverine wasn't dead so he cut him again and ran way.

Starscream M
poor logan lol

Silent Guardian
okay back to topic. Blade owns silver Samurai. In h2h he is far superior. With Standard weapons Blade trumps him. Than with swords, it would be close, but I'm gonna give it to blade. However, I guess you could argue silver samurai if you wanted. Still I would argue Blades amazing sword skill strength and other senses give him the win.

srankmissingnin
so he never said wolverine was as fast as a vampire. you just made that up. I suspected as much.

The guy says something like "I hear Vampires move fast. This guy... well... nothing human moves that fast!"

Battlehammer
so he never said wolverine was as fast as a vampire. you just made that up. I suspected as much.
I dident make anything up. I told you what I remeber him saying. He said nothign human could move that fast. Blade assumes it a vampirer, and I pritty sure the guy thougth so to.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
okay back to topic. Blade owns silver Samurai. In h2h he is far superior. With Standard weapons Blade trumps him. Than with swords, it would be close, but I'm gonna give it to blade. However, I guess you could argue silver samurai if you wanted. Still I would argue Blades amazing sword skill strength and other senses give him the win.

Far superior in h2h? That's laughable. Silver Samurai beat Baymax, a vastly superhuman andriod that was apprently programmed with every martial art; and Harada even knew ancient styles that weren't in Baymax's programing!

Starscream M
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Far superior in h2h? That's laughable. Silver Samurai beat Baymax, a vastly superhuman andriod that was apprently programmed with every martial art; and Harada even knew ancient styles that weren't in Baymax's programing! who cares if you know every MA style...it only matters to know the most effective one...and blade is a very effective fighter

Battlehammer
who cares if you know every MA style...it only matters to know the most effective one...and blade is a very effective fighter
and what praytell is that?

Blades a pritty good weapons fighter, however he never shown high levels of h2h skills.

srankmissingnin
who cares if you know every MA style...it only matters to know the most effective one...and blade is a very effective fighter

And yet the one time he had to fight a skilled opponent, he was beaten effortlessly in a few panels.

Starscream M
and what praytell is that?

Blades a pritty good weapons fighter, however he never shown high levels of h2h skills. im pretty sure he knows krav maga...and that'll be enough against Silver Sam...who almost never fights with just fists

srankmissingnin
im pretty sure he knows krav maga...and that'll be enough against Silver Sam...who almost never fights with just fists

Samurai's train in Ju-jitsu almost as much as Ken-jutsu

Silent Guardian
And yet the one time he had to fight a skilled opponent, he was beaten effortlessly in a few panels.

who? when?

Battlehammer
im pretty sure he knows krav maga...and that'll be enough against Silver Sam...who almost never fights with just fists
No it won't it not better then the number of styles Silver Samuria knows.

Blade does not fight h2h ever either.

oh and Krav Maga has three seperate branches of studdy each it own version. Blade version most likly is that of the military which involves weapons such as firer arm ect. Though they teahc h2h in nothing overly special it effect, but deffiently not as good as master of several or in many cases even one martial art.

srankmissingnin
Montague, Black Panther 13.

Battlehammer
Samurai's train in Ju-jitsu almost as much as Ken-jutsu
judo taught as well sometimes and silver samuria has shown knowledge of it.

srankmissingnin
judo taught as well sometimes and silver samuria has shown knowledge of it.

Judo is a combat sport based on ju-jitsu.

Battlehammer
Judo is a combat sport based on ju-jitsu.
true however the moves that are effective in combat, like the judo through ect. are all taught to samuria when learning ju-jitsu right?

srankmissingnin
true however the moves that are effective in combat, like the judo through ect. are all taught to samuria when learning ju-jitsu right?

Most of the throws are incorperated in ju-jitsu anyway.

Battlehammer
oh and I was right the dude did imply he was as fast as a vampire.

"He even goes I hear vampires move fast" "nothing human moves that fast"

snoopdogg

oh and Krav Maga has three seperate branches of studdy each it own version. Blade version most likly is that of the military which involves weapons such as firer arm ect. Though they teahc h2h in nothing overly special it effect, but deffiently not as good as master of several or in many cases even one martial art. When Blade mentioned using Krav Maga he was fighting without any weapons.

Battlehammer
Most of the throws are incorperated in ju-jitsu anyway.

yea.

There was a UFC fighter that actaully specialize in Judo which was odd.

Battlehammer
When Blade mentioned using Krav Maga he was fighting without any weapons.

do yo have a scan so i can see the the scenerio.

oh each version teaches h2h, just some more focus on different parts of it or focus more on war cambat.

snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladevsDoombots.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladevsDoombots2.jpg

srankmissingnin
yea.

There was a UFC fighter that actaully specialize in Judo which was odd.

I don't watch UFC, its boring. A bunch of guys who know brazilian ju-jitsu hugging each other trying to get the other guy to tap out... and the guys who aren't as good at holds and manipulation are too scared to get into melee and mix it up against they get taken down. *yawn*

I'd rather see people punch each other a lot honestly.

snoopdogg

I'd rather see people punch each other a lot honestly. You should watch WCL or World Combat Legue. That sh!t rocks.

Starscream M
oh and I was right the dude did imply he was as fast as a vampire.

"He even goes I hear vampires move fast" "nothing human moves that fast" so if the guy said

"I hear Flash moves fast" and "nothing human moves that fast"

that would mean Logan is as fast as the Flash?

---

quite simply the guy meant that he didn't think Logan was human. He never said Logan moved as fast as a vampire.

Silent Guardian
so if the guy said

---

quite simply the guy meant that he didn't think Logan was human. He never said Logan moved as fast as a vampire.

good point

Battlehammer
so if the guy said

---

read the scan it was clearly implied that he believed wolverine to be a vampire which is also why both statements were said one after another and blade also believe this to be true...........he went looking for wolverine.........

srankmissingnin
He told Blade he was beaten up by a Vampire. He wasn't beaten up by a Vampire, he was beaten up by Wolverine. He thought Wolverine was a vampire, ergo, he thought Wolverine was as fast as a Vampire.

srankmissingnin
You should watch WCL or World Combat Legue. That sh!t rocks.

Never heard of it.

snoopdogg
One of my favorite scenes with Blade using a katana. Slices a eves dropping vampire's ear off without being able to see him.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladesenses.jpg

Endrict Nuul
Silver Samruria erm laughing laughing laughing

DestinyGuy678
According to the guys story, he tried to mugg Wolverine. He managed slit Wolverine's throat. He was going to search his body for stuff but Wolverine wasn't dead so he cut him again and ran way. I'm not sure how to view that, if the guy was skilled enough to beat wolverine or wolverine wasnt yet in the weapon x program

DestinyGuy678
The guy says something like "I hear Vampires move fast. This guy... well... nothing human moves that fast!" that means he was faster than a human, he's never seen a vampire so what does it matter if he htinks wolverine is a vampire?

DestinyGuy678
read the scan it was clearly implied that he believed wolverine to be a vampire which is also why both statements were said one after another and blade also believe this to be true...........he went looking for wolverine......... the guy had never seen a vampire only heard about them, and wolverine IS fast, it doesnt imply at all wolverine is faster than a vampire

Starscream M
that means he was faster than a human, he's never seen a vampire so what does it matter if he htinks wolverine is a vampire? exactly...you said it better than I did

DestinyGuy678
He told Blade he was beaten up by a Vampire. He wasn't beaten up by a Vampire, he was beaten up by Wolverine. He thought Wolverine was a vampire, ergo, he thought Wolverine was as fast as a Vampire. ....no where in the scans does he say he was beaten up by a vampire....in fact he beat wolverine

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by jinzin
What the f**k?

I may be true but I hardly see how that gives him an advantage over an equallly versatile opponent.

II. It's nowhere even CLOSE to Wolverine's.

III. Lmao Silver Samurai's so far beyond Olympic level it's not even funny.

blades healing factor is very different from wolverines, neither is really better....blades is faster acting but causes him great pain, while wolverines is slower yet heals a greater damage

DestinyGuy678
According to the guys story, he tried to mugg Wolverine. He managed slit Wolverine's throat. He was going to search his body for stuff but Wolverine wasn't dead so he cut him again and ran way. that says something about te guys skill, I mean its not a horrible showing for logan, he was the leader of the order of tyranna I think, but this was a while ago maybe wolverine handt entered the weapon x program yet.

Battlehammer
the guy had never seen a vampire only heard about them, and wolverine IS fast, it doesnt imply at all wolverine is faster than a vampire
were did I say anywere in the statement that your quoted that the guy was impling wolverien was faster then a vampire

Battlehammer
I'm not sure how to view that, if the guy was skilled enough to beat wolverine or wolverine wasnt yet in the weapon x program
No of courses wolverine was not in the weapon x program yet.

and no the guy was not skilled enough to beat him. It was a friggin off pannel feat inwhich logan clothing is neevr shown damage or bloody, on top of this the dude that told the suposes story was a thieft no less and finally wolverine intent was never shown, he may have let him self be stabbed or maybe the guy assumed he stabbed him. who knows it was off pannel and it would not be the first tiem wolverien let him self be stabbed or shot.

DestinyGuy678

Battlehammer
blades healing factor is very different from wolverines, neither is really better....blades is faster acting but causes him great pain, while wolverines is slower yet heals a greater damage
you have no evidences to support this. all you got it some stated made to spitfirer abotu spitefirer helaing factor. Blade has yet to shown anothing closes to wiolverines level of healing and speed.

DestinyGuy678
were did I say anywere in the statement that your quoted that the guy was impling wolverien was faster then a vampire Dunno I just started quoted things and tried to answer them quickly, but really from the guys statement we cant infer anything other than the fact wolverine was exceptionally fast.

Battlehammer
Dunno I just started quoted things and tried to answer them quickly, but really from the guys statement we cant infer anything other than the fact wolverine was exceptionally fast.
I don't even care I think the guys full of shit anyways.

Battlehammer
though logan's feats >>Vampires speed

DestinyGuy678

and no the guy was not skilled enough to beat him. It was a friggin off pannel feat inwhich logan clothing is neevr shown damage or bloody, on top of this the dude that told the suposes story was a thieft no less and finally wolverine intent was never shown, he may have let him self be stabbed or maybe the guy assumed he stabbed him. who knows it was off pannel and it would not be the first tiem wolverien let him self be stabbed or shot. welll doesnt that mean wolverine didnt realy know about his powers yet, and he was i nthe weapon x program for a while, isn't it possible he'd forgotten about his claws or something.

thats the artists fault, in the series he's had blade bleeding profusely and yet in a coupl of panels the injury is gone and his clothing fine.

and why would he be lying, the writer is trying to convey that he fought something that healed fast and was extremely quick, and that he only barely made it out - it looks like wolverine put up a fight too, especially if this is before wolverines weapon x training it's not surprising that he'd be able to beat wolverine with the element of surprise.

DestinyGuy678
though logan's feats >>Vampires speed it was never inferred taht wolverine was faster than a vampire. vampires are farther than peak human thats all we know, we really dont know if wolverine is faster.

Starscream M

and no the guy was not skilled enough to beat him. It was a friggin off pannel feat inwhich logan clothing is neevr shown damage or bloody, on top of this the dude that told the suposes story was a thieft no less and finally wolverine intent was never shown, he may have let him self be stabbed or maybe the guy assumed he stabbed him. who knows it was off pannel and it would not be the first tiem wolverien let him self be stabbed or shot. lol more and more ridiculous

DestinyGuy678
I don't even care I think the guys full of shit anyways. he hasnt been shown to lie, this guy isn't real, he's a character why would the writer have his charater tell a lie about an instance whic hwould defeat the purpose of his story. He's trying to show that blade met wolverine a while ago, having this guy lie serves no purpose.and the guy is a pretty skillled fighter too.

DestinyGuy678
you have no evidences to support this. all you got it some stated made to spitfirer abotu spitefirer helaing factor. Blade has yet to shown anothing closes to wiolverines level of healing and speed. spitfire is the same type of vampire as blade, blade is describing to her how their powers work, Blade uses the benefits of being a vampire to help - I mean how owuld he know that its the worst painthe writer statedhe wants blade to be their wolverine and you find this sudden explanation of his instant healing surprising?

Battlehammer
welll doesnt that mean wolverine didnt realy know about his powers yet, and he was i nthe weapon x program for a while, isn't it possible he'd forgotten about his claws or something.

No he know he had powers and a healing factor it was hsi claws he forgott he had sometime due to mental blocks.

thats the artists fault, in the series he's had blade bleeding profusely and yet in a coupl of panels the injury is gone and his clothing fine.

or logan was never cut.

I don't care what happen ina the series, when bleed were show injured here there was blood damage ect. Logan was completely fine.

and why would he be lying, the writer is trying to convey that he fought something that healed fast and was extremely quick, and that he only barely made it ou

actaully he nevered said a thign about it wolverien healing factor, jsut that he was fast.

why he a theift? becuases he has bad morals. Lying a easier to do then to steal. Maybe he was trying to save face.

all we have is comments made by some random thieft and yet when we see logan there no blood or ripp in his clothing, he never goes after the guy or mention anything.

t - Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
it looks like wolverine put up a fight too, especially if this is before wolverines weapon x training it's not surprising that he'd be able to beat wolverine with the element of surprise.
He dident beat anything. It was not shown, there no blood, logans compelte fine, his suits fine everythings fine. There no proof he was ever hit other then some crocks comment, which could simply be to save face. In no way did he beat him.

Logan was an expert fighter by this time having already served in war, havign been trained extensivly by number militaries sector's as well as having train ina number of martial art styles.

weapon x trained him, but is nothign next to a lot of hsi other training.

Battlehammer
it was never inferred taht wolverine was faster than a vampire. vampires are farther than peak human thats all we know, we really dont know if wolverine is faster.
good lord I alreayd said I never said it was.

I am saying wolveriens feats of speed>>vampires

Battlehammer
he hasnt been shown to lie, this guy isn't real, he's a character why would the writer have his charater tell a lie about an instance whic hwould defeat the purpose of his story. He's trying to show that blade met wolverine a while ago, having this guy lie serves no purpose.and the guy is a pretty skillled fighter too.
becauses he a crock and having the guy actaully stab wolverine has no more puposes then having the guy lie. It does not change blades and wolveriens meet, and it makes a hole lot mroe senses

pleases that random guy has no feats.

Starscream M

pleases that random guy has no feats. actually he does. cutting Logan up is pretty impressive for a normal human without any powers.

DestinyGuy678
good lord I alreayd said I never said it was.

I am saying wolveriens feats of speed>>vampires vampires dont have very many feats, that doesnt mean we can just assume wolverine is faster.

Battlehammer
spitfire is the same type of vampire as blade, blade is describing to her how their powers work, Blade uses the benefits of being a vampire to help - I mean how owuld he know that its the worst painthe writer statedhe wants blade to be their wolverine and you find this sudden explanation of his instant healing surprising?
yes, becuases it was not blade healing yoru trying to uses an instances of someone elses doing somethign as evdiences for blade it retarded. Wait untill blade actaully shows a feat, not merely watching some one elses do it before jumping on the "Blade has super duper healing factor even though non of his feats have ever suggested this"

Battlehammer
actually he does. cutting Logan up is pretty impressive for a normal human without any powers.
ecpt that wolverine was shown compeltely fine, no blood, no ripps, nothing,

Battlehammer
vampires dont have very many feats, that doesnt mean we can just assume wolverine is faster.
actaully that just what we can do. see I have actaull feats and evidences and the vampirers have nothing.

Starscream M
ecpt that wolverine was shown compeltely fine, no blood, no ripps, nothing, well wolverine does have a HF...so he shouldn't still be bleeding hours later

also, many artists do this...where a character is injured but later is shown with no damage or no clothes ripped. it's called INCONSISTENCY...deal with it.

DestinyGuy678
No he know he had powers and a healing factor it was hsi claws he forgott he had sometime due to mental blocks.

or logan was never cut.

I don't care what happen ina the series, when bleed were show injured here there was blood damage ect. Logan was completely fine.

actaully he nevered said a thign about it wolverien healing factor, jsut that he was fast.

why he a theift? becuases he has bad morals. Lying a easier to do then to steal. Maybe he was trying to save face.

all we have is comments made by some random thieft and yet when we see logan there no blood or ripp in his clothing, he never goes after the guy or mention anything.

t -
He dident beat anything. It was not shown, there no blood, logans compelte fine, his suits fine everythings fine. There no proof he was ever hit other then some crocks comment, which could simply be to save face. In no way did he beat him.

Logan was an expert fighter by this time having already served in war, havign been trained extensivly by number militaries sector's as well as having train ina number of martial art styles.

weapon x trained him, but is nothign next to a lot of hsi other training.

well wolverine has a healing factor, and no blade has been shown to bleed and yet his clothes were fine, it doesnt mean anything that he was shown to be fine.

we know wolverine has a healing factor though, it doesnt matter that it wasnt mentioned. NOthing supports what youre saying, the story itself says that the guy beat wolverine, just because you dont like it doesnt mean you can just say a character is lying its obvious they fought, and if he was trying to save face, he wouldnt have said he barely made it out with his life. He isn't some random thief, he is the leader of the order of tyranna in hat section and he'sa skilled fighter, he was a large part of blades past, not just a random thief. who would wolverine go after, and the guy never said he ripped wolverines clothing, and there is no blood on his clothing either, thats the artist.

so the writer has his character show up beat up, and describe the events all of which is a lie for no purpose especially since the character hasn't been shown to lie If he was trying to save face he wouldnt say he escaped with his life.

the guy had the jump on wolverine, and he got the far worse end of the fight,

Battlehammer
well wolverine does have a HF...so he shouldn't still be bleeding hours later

also, many artists do this...where a character is injured but later is shown with no damage or no clothes ripped. it's called INCONSISTENCY...deal with it.

hours later? the event happen minuts if not second befoe...............good lord can't you ever read the the comci issue you debate? I mean hoenstly.

No see logan was suposivly stabbed ecpt the first pannel he shown in whcih took places seconds after the suposed stabbing and he fine? yea artist don't make that kidna mistake.

Starscream M
hours later? the event happen minuts if not second befoe...............good lord can't you ever read the the comci issue you debate? I mean hoenstly.
it was not seconds.

and logan could heal from a cut in minutes.

Battlehammer
well wolverine has a healing factor, and no blade has been shown to bleed and yet his clothes were fine, it doesnt mean anything that he was shown to be fine.

actaully it does. All you have is a statement made by a crock that it. He easily could have lied to save face or assume he hit wolverine.

however when we see wolverine he fine. I am sorry, bu some off pannel suposes stabbing does not take presidences over the factor wiolverine was shown to have no blood, injuries or ripps. Nor did he even brign up the event or impy it happen

NOthing supports what youre saying, the story itself says that the guy beat wolverine, just because you dont like it doesnt mean you can just say a character is lying its obvious they fought, and if he was trying to save face, he wouldnt have said he barely made it out with his life.
No the fact is you have a comment made by a crock that an fof pannel fight suposivly happen. However there noe vdiences that it did. chaarcter lie and a crock lieing nothing special.

He neevr beat anything, he suposivly stabbed him even though there no evidences to support this. Oh and you don't even know what wolverines intent was. You assume they fought? why? how do you even know logan was stabbed when there no injury only the word of a non anmed crock. Then on top of that lets say he did get stabbed we don't no Logan intent, we don't even know if he fought back or simply allowed himself to be stabb. Oh yea the guy stated he barly got out alive.........even though Logan never even tried to pursure him. If logan wanted to kill him he go and do it.

He isn't some random thief, he is the leader of the order of tyranna in hat section and he'sa skilled fighter, he was a large part of blades past, not just a random thief. who would wolverine go after, and the guy never said he ripped wolverines clothing, and there is no blood on his clothing either, thats the artist.

Not at all. It jsut never happened. statement was made, but when wolevrien was shown no evdiences of a stabbing was there, no damage clothing, no blood on it ect. all of whcih would be there if it happen

sOriginally posted by DestinyGuy678
o the writer has his character show up beat up, and describe the events all of which is a lie for no purpose especially since the character hasn't been shown to lie If he was trying to save face he wouldnt say he escaped with his life.

actaully he would. There nothing wrong with saying you barly escaped a inhumanly fast being. Whats funny as you uses the character be ebat up looking as evidence and yet some how Logan was not drawn with any damage........hmm maybe that ebcuases he did not recieve any and the guy got an ass whooping and said he stabbed him a few times to make it sound better, which is jsut was a crock would do.

Battlehammer
it was not seconds.

and logan could heal from a cut in minutes.
actaully it was seconds, but it does not matter sinces the blood woudl stil be there killer.

DestinyGuy678

No see logan was suposivly stabbed ecpt the first pannel he shown in whcih took places seconds after the suposed stabbing and he fine? yea artist don't make that kidna mistake. that was not a second before in the slightest

he described the fight perfectly and believed it be a vampire then swore on everything that what he had fought was a vampirethen every single detail about the story was true, his wardrobe and everything.the guy said he slit wolverines throat and wolverine didnt die, making it obvious the individual could heal quickly. Yes this artist does, or do you not notice that blade supposedly was losing an excessive amount of blood, stated, yet he isnt shown bleeding in anyway? that the man who has a bloody nose and yet his clothing is completely fine from the ifght.

plus we barely see wolverins clothes, hes emmersed i nshadow most of the fight, his body concealed by the jacketthen once he takes his jacket off we only see him from the neck up.

snoopdogg
Face it, Wolverine got gutted by one of Blade's henchman. No big deal.

Starscream M
battlehammer, you keep suggesting that Wolverine allows people to stab him....you seriously expect anyone to believe that.

Now I know Logan ain't the brightest bulb in the closet, but come on, he ain't that stupid.

Battlehammer
battlehammer, you keep suggesting that Wolverine allows people to stab him....you seriously expect anyone to believe that.

Now I know Logan ain't the brightest bulb in the closet, but come on, he ain't that stupid.
he has manytimes. hell spiderman even called him on it and he also did it during one of his more recent runs were he let a man shot him as well as stab him.

Battlehammer
what I not gunna waste my time argueing with A a guy who neevr even read the issue and B a guy who trying to saying Blade has currently a fatser working healing factor then wolverine, becuases of a feat he did not even do.

anyways what was the point of the feat, I like to know before I block you both

jinzin
laughing out loud

Yes krav Magra's gonna work on the guy who knocked Patch around and forced people like Shang Chi, Spiderman, and Black Widow into teaming up. rolling on floor laughing

Battlehammer
laughing out loud

Yes krav Magra's gonna work on the guy who knocked Patch around and forced people like Shang Chi, Spiderman, and Black Widow into teaming up. rolling on floor laughing
lol don't bother destiny over there said and I still can't believe it that Blade healing factor is good deal faster then Wolverine and whats the kicker is he basing this not off a feat of Blades, but of Spitfirer.

No joke I think I am gunna save his responses and put it in my profile so when I am sad it will bring me tears of laughter

jinzin
so if the guy said

---

quite simply the guy meant that he didn't think Logan was human. He never said Logan moved as fast as a vampire. Do you not understand what an implication is? That statement indirectly compares Wolverine to Flash in speed and implies as much as a result. If it wasn't meant to imply anything about a comparison between the two, then two subjects wouldn't be brought up a simple "nothing human moves that fast" would suffice by itself. This is simple English people. erm

jinzin
blades healing factor is very different from wolverines, neither is really better....blades is faster acting but causes him great pain, while wolverines is slower yet heals a greater damage no... Wolverine's is better. no expression

snoopdogg
I believe that Hector thought Logan was a vampire. He even metions something about his teeth and eyes right beforre he slit his throat and robbed him.

Battlehammer
I believe that Hector thought Logan was a vampire. He even metions something about his teeth and eyes right beforre he slit his throat and robbed him.
actually it all occured off pannel..........so how could he mention it as he did something that was never shown to happen?

and he never got his wallet..........which si why he still breath.

snoopdogg
actually it all occured off pannel..........so how could he mention it as he did something that was never shown to happen?

and he never got his wallet..........which si why he still breath. Logan attempted to get up so Hector cut him again and fled.

Battlehammer
Logan attempted to get up so Hector cut him again and fled.
which again was never shown.

snoopdogg
which again was never shown. I don't care how you percieve it. I am calling it how I read it on panel.

Battlehammer
What I notices recently is that starscream aka masterbruces repeatedly gets into debates with me on what occured in comics he has never read. Also I have noticed that he purposivly goes out of his way to argue with me no matter what it about or how wrong or ignorant he is of the subject.........wait who am I kidding that not new to me he been doing it for months.

Battlehammer
I don't care how you percieve it. I am calling it how I read it on panel.
How can I percieve an event that was never shown to take place and that which holds no phsyical evidences backing it, but rather the physical evidences condricts it.

snoopdogg
I'm guessing by the cars and the clothes people were wearing at that time that Blade and Wolverine first met in the 1920's.

snoopdogg
How can I percieve an event that was never shown to take place and that which holds no phsyical evidences backing it, but rather the physical evidences condricts it. Like I said. View that how you want and I will do the same. It's really not that big of deal.

Battlehammer
I'm guessing by the cars and the clothes people were wearing at that time that Blade and Wolverine first met in the 1920's.
I was thinking more 1930's or 40's.

snoopdogg
I was thinking more 1930's or 40's. It was before WW II I think as the cars look like model t's and the like and besides Logan would have been in the war anyways. 1930's is also likely.

Starscream M
What I notices recently is that starscream aka masterbruces repeatedly gets into debates with me on what occured in comics he has never read. Also I have noticed that he purposivly goes out of his way to argue with me no matter what it about or how wrong or ignorant he is of the subject.........wait who am I kidding that not new to me he been doing it for months. am I the only one arguing with you? no.

everyone else who's read the comic disagrees with you.

You're simply ridiculous first claiming the guy is lying and then saying that wolverine would allow himself to be cut.

you have very little credibility.

Battlehammer
Like I said. View that how you want and I will do the same. It's really not that big of deal.
I know, I have no problem, your welcome to your opinion. One thing I am confused about is what was the point, is there any arguement one wishes to make with it?

Only problems I have had is with some one saying Blades healing factor is faster then Wolverine's. Then basing this not on any feats of Blade, but by a feat of another character. Which is stupid even if it was Blade doing the feat that does not make him heal faster, but whats even worses is it not even Blade.

Battlehammer
am I the only one arguing with you? no.

everyone else who's read the comic disagrees with you.

You're simply ridiculous first claiming the guy is lying and then saying that wolverine would allow himself to be cut.

you have very little credibility.

I am not talking about this event. I am talking in general.

Use repeatedly get into debates about issues you have never read.

Oh pleases I have vastly more crediability then you.

Mister I read origins........but I ca't recall a single thing........capt was not given a blood clot your a lyer he had medical issues before the fight........you get shown the scann......and then poof you stop responding

Starscream M
Do you not understand what an implication is? That statement indirectly compares Wolverine to Flash in speed and implies as much as a result. If it wasn't meant to imply anything about a comparison between the two, then two subjects wouldn't be brought up a simple "nothing human moves that fast" would suffice by itself. This is simple English people. erm jinzin, do you not realize the guy has never even seen a vampire before?

so even if he said "wolverine is as fast as a vampire" it is worthless.

Starscream M
I am not talking about this event. I am talking in general.

Use repeatedly get into debates about issues you have never read.

Oh pleases I have vastly more crediability then you. I debate characters, not issues. I never claimed I read it. but from what other people described, I could make my own conclusions.

Battlehammer
I debate characters, not issues. I never claimed I read it. but from what other people described, I could make my own conclusions.
lol yea that has not back fired on you before lol

Battlehammer
jinzin, do you not realize the guy has never even seen a vampire before?

so even if he said "wolverine is as fast as a vampire" it is worthless.
do you realizes your debating about an invent in which something was implyed, but you have never read it...........do you understand how dumb that is?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>