I'm going to do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Knightfa11
I'm re cutting TPM and putting it on you-tube. Then I'm going to post it here. things you would like to see changed?

queeq
Been done before: the Phantom Edit.

sweersa
Originally posted by queeq
Been done before: the Phantom Edit.

What was it like?

Lord Knightfa11
probably not as good as mine. Its not like i'm going to get rid of ALL of the scenes with jar jar and stuff, just the stuff that is too goofy or unnecessary.

sweersa
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
probably not as good as mine. Its not like i'm going to get rid of ALL of the scenes with jar jar and stuff, just the stuff that is too goofy or unnecessary.

What, no comic relief? Please...

Lord Knightfa11
comic relief=/=stupid.

Av1BoAUb8WE
TAHITI IS NOT IN EUROPE!

sweersa
I like Vader Sessions a lot more.

Jack Daniels
vaders helmet I always thought (30 years of thought...) it just is lame...I would have designed his helmet to pop out weapons , spikes , red eyes or something to that effect not a mr gadget or doctor gadget whatever it was but something not so lame ...at least not tea brown colored eyes or black depending on the movie..lol...least they gave maul some horns...dooku had class so he fit..that little bald chic from clone wars had creepy looks ...vader just looked like ..I dont know ..not enuff creepy...though when I was little he did scare me enuff to think he was the monster in my closet...lol...if ANH really came after ROTS could you imagine what vaders outfit would have looked like...annie would a been a bad azz! real tech!

Lord Knightfa11
LOL GO GO VADER, HELICOPTER HAT!

Jack Daniels
I could see blades popping out of his hat during a force jump so he can go higher....if he would have had that during ROTS fight he never woud have lost limbs...Obi wan might have seen him pull that & said screw this and jumped in the lava!..lol

Jack Daniels
wifey told me today I have to shave or Im not gonna be doing it sad embarrasment mad erm huh messed no What the f**k?

sweersa
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
wifey told me today I have to shave or Im not gonna be doing it sad embarrasment mad erm huh messed no What the f**k?

Common it can't be that bad...

Just don't mess up.

queeq
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11

Neither did they in the Phantom Edit. But without all the goffy stuff there's not much JarJar left.

I liked it, quite an improvement to Lucas's edit.

Jack Daniels
Im gonna do it alright...Im gonna put a massive hickey on my wife so everyone knows we did do it..hehe..I know shes teasing me cause shes washing that shirt every day with her werk clothes and wearing that cleavage showing shirt the last few days...The time has come I will triumph! gotta luv being married always something!

queeq
So your avatar is your wife then?

Jack Daniels
no pretty close but no..she posted her cleavage way back in episode 3 days...not animated bouncing just a pic in the milkbar...unless lance took it out? we were wasted that night not sure...thats b4 lance got mad at me mentioning drinks in every post haha...I am trying to convince her to be my avatar but she said Jen has to do trinity pic for my sig she doesnt think anyone will go fer it...she doesnt know yet sweersa gave his permission to use his pic..we are werking towards the kewlest sig!..Queeq you havent given permission either have ya?

queeq
Permission for what?

Jack Daniels
to put your mug in my sig

queeq
Ah... no.

Jack Daniels
yeah Jen never gave permission either....no milk bar sig sad

Ordo
I'd like to see the deleted scenes with Anakin and Greedo and Anakin, Qui-Gon, and the probe droid added back in.

Jack Daniels
wow you really wanna see anakin..lol

Ordo
he is the protagonist...

...those are just two deleted scenes that I thought contributed to the movie.

Jack Daniels
I have heard about but never got to see the supposed "deleted scenes" of qui-gons ghost talking with yoda..that rumor crap or did they do it?

sweersa
I have heard about but never got to see the supposed "deleted scenes" of qui-gons ghost talking with yoda..that rumor crap or did they do it?

I believe Liam Neeson wanted too much money to justify that scene.

queeq
There were no such scenes ever shot.

Jack Daniels
ahh that friggin sux! but doesnt mean they wont do it b4 Neeson dies...???

sweersa
ahh that friggin sux! but doesnt mean they wont do it b4 Neeson dies...???

Hopefully when Lucas has his eye on the Prequel master copies he throws Liam in there.

Jack Daniels
hope so

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.